Tickle Challenge Family Edition

Story Info
Guy is punished for inappropriately tickling mom and sisters.
1.2k words
4.41
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom, two sisters and I are very close. Dad left a long time ago, so it's just been mom raising us. She had her own home business and did pretty well, so we never wanted for anything. We weren't rich, but we weren't hurting either. Anyway, we liked to copy some of the challenges we saw on social media. The latest was the tickle challenge.

So, we tied Tina the youngest at 18 to a chair and tickled her. It was a 15-minute challenge. Tina is blonde with blue eyes, average height and has a bellybutton piercing. Her arms were extended over her head and her legs were spread over the seat of the chair. I tickled her armpits while mom and Gina ticked her stomach and thighs. After five minutes we switched. It was tough with her clothes on. If she had been in a bikini or bra and panties that might have been more fun. I'm no pervert, it wasn't like I wanted to see my sister naked or almost naked, but from a tickling standpoint actual skin is more ticklish as I knew first-hand from a couple of ex-girlfriends. Having just said I wasn't a pervert I might have accidentally touched her medium sized breasts as she squirmed around in the chair while I tickled her. When I got to her thighs, she squeezed them shut on my hand and I swear I felt a dampness between her legs. Did she just pee on herself?

Gina was next. At 20 she was more of the wild one in both looks and personality. She was shorter than Tina and slightly heavier. She certainly had bigger boobs and it appeared she wasn't wearing a bra (she hardly ever did). Her roots were black down to a point then the rest of her shoulder length hair was dyed blonde. I started with her knees and worked my way up. Then I tickled her stomach while Mom tickled her armpits and Tina tickled her thighs. Just to prove my point of her not wearing a bra (although it was pretty obvious with her tits bouncing all over the place) I reached under her shirt and tickled her ribs. Her naked boobs brushed against my hands until I heard mom say, "Robert, not under the clothes". That was fine. I had my proof and so far, I'd basically felt up both my sisters. Maybe I was a pervert after all.

Mom was next. She had red hair (natural), wore glasses and was in good shape.

Might as well go for broke, so as I tickled mom, I also accidentally touched her boobs and inner thighs.

Mom said we needed a break. We all used the bathroom we had two so two people went at a time in different bathrooms. When I got back mom had poured us all a beverage. I didn't notice the slight cloudiness in mine and drank it, more or less in three gulps.

I woke up to find myself tied to mom's bed. I head mom and my sister's talking.

"The little pervert actually felt me up," Gina said.

"Well, you aren't wearing a bra," Mom pointed out.

"That shouldn't matter," Gina insisted.

"That's true. He felt me up too," Mom said.

"And me. Plus, he rubbed my pussy as he tickled me," Tia added.

I'd heard enough. "You trapped my hand. I was just trying to get free," I said.

"Oh, look who's awake," Mom said and smiled but in a cruel way.

There was a cool breeze and that's when I noticed I was naked. "Why am I tied up and more importantly why am I naked?" I asked.

"Because you took advantage of us while we were tied up and you need to be taught a lesson," Mom said. She's big on practical and literal lessons. But she wasn't the one naked in front of the whole family.

"Are you ready?" Mom asked. Then before I knew it, she was behind me tickling my armpits while Tina and Gina each tickled a foot.

I wasn't ready and jumped and thrashed on the bed as best I could, being tied down.

"I told you he was a pervert," Gina said and I felt a hand grab my now hard cock and give it a couple of strokes.

"Oh my God Robert!" Tina said and reached out to stroke my cock too.

"Wait," Mom said. "Let's really torture him. She left the room and came back with feathers from who knows where. My mom and two sisters then attacked my hard cock and laughed and mocked me as I laughed and moaned. Then mom pulled out her vibrator to the delight of my sisters and used that on my cock and balls. She gave Tina a Gina a turn each also. Then, as mom held the vibrator under the head of my cock, Tina and Gina tickled my balls I couldn't hold back and shouted I was going to come. I exploded in long ropes of cum all over the bed and my chest and stomach.

Wild Gina popped my still spurting cock in her mouth while mom and Tina licked the rest of the cum off my body.

"Time to return the favor," Tina said and stripped naked and climbed on my face. I licked her shaved pussy while mom and Gina stroked, sucked, tickled and vibed my cock with their hands, feathers and mom's vibrator.

Tina was pretty horny and came quickly. She screamed and kept bouncing on my face until her orgasm had passed. Gina was next and I licked her sweet pussy and the small patch of black pubic hair that was on top of her cunt. She lasted a little longer but squeezed my head between her thighs as she silently came. I figured her for a screamer.

Mom was last. She too was shaved, and her pink pussy lips looked very juicy and ripe for sex. I shoved my tongue as far up her cunt as I could and swirled it around. The I lapped at her hard clit. When I sucked on her clit, she lost it and came all over my face.

Then they made me suck on their tits while the other ticked me and played with my growing hard cock again.

Tina's medium tits were nice. Gina's big breasts were nicer as far as looks and shape, but I like mom's the best because of her fat nipples.

While I was sucking on mom's breasts and flicking her nipples with my tongue, Gina sucked my cock while Tina sucked my balls, I warned them I was gonna come again.

Mom pulled her breast from my mouth and went to my crotch. Gina took the first shot, then passed my cock to Tina who took a load and finally mom who got some of my cum. They passed my cock around like a hot potato. Then they made me French kiss them all with my cum still in their mouths. It was weird but I wasn't going to complain.

I thought it was over, but they tickled me hard again and each rode my cock to orgasm, theirs not mine. Gina, who I figured was the slut had the tightest pussy. Mom had the wettest and Tina was able to take my full eight-inch cock.

I was now their tickle boy to be used by them and their friends any time they wanted.

Here's some advice to any man out there. If you get a chance to feel your mom or sister's boobs, butt or pussy go for it. You never know where it could lead.