Tickle Monster

Story Info
Brother plays childish games with sister...
5.5k words
4.47
31.6k
73
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: This story is fiction. All characters involved in sexual behaviors are 18+ years of age. I edit my own stories. I do not foresee an editor in the near future. There may be occasional typos because they humor me, or are related to the story. This is a quick story. Not my normal slow burns.

*****

Several years ago...

I get home pretty tied. I've finished my homework in the study group after class. I'm tired from the 'shift' at the college bookstore. One of the warehouse guys got injured on the clock today. So I got shifted over in order to finish up the preparations for the next semester.

The shower is my main priority. I hate my job, but if I want my father to pay for my education... I'm required to keep it, and I quote, "a shit job will teach [me] to appreciate not having a minimum wage job." The same goes for my sister. She's working at a university affiliated bagel shop.

I know that she's home since I can smell the leftover bagels she gets at the end of the day. She must be in her room. The tv is on in the front room.

I hop into the shower. I take my time to let the pressurized water beat into my sore muscles. Throwing on an old shirt and some loose shorts, I decide that I should hang out with Taylor rather than play online video games with strangers.

I flop down onto the old couch that we liberated from Mom and Dad's basement. It pops her up an inch or two. Just what I had hoped for. "Dork," she mutters. She shifts over to lean onto me. Head on my shoulder. Hands around my bicep. She's wearing another one of my college tshirts. It's so big on her, except for her chest. Her tits are big enough that the shirt doesn't cover her crouch all of the time. "You went straight to the shower, Ty. Tough day?" she asks without looking away from the anime on screen.

Sighing, I reply, "John in the warehouse got hit on the shoulder by a box of notebooks that someone didn't stack correctly. I got shifted over for the rest of his shift after they took him to an urgent care. I got drafted because of my size."

Looking at me Taylor giggles, "Well, you are a big and strong guy."

"I'm not the biggest. We've got a couple of the football players on staff." She sticks her tongue out at me while scrunching up her nose and closing her eyes. I can still see the playful smile. "You know what Mom says about making faces at people. Someday it'll get stuck like that."

She laughs. "My face is adorable." That ain't a lie. Soft round baby face. Normally, her hair frames it perfectly. But she's got her wavy brown hair up in a ponytail right now. But, yeah. She gets a lot of unwanted attention from guys she doesn't know or like.

We settle in to watch the anime.

*****

Somewhere around three hours and five episodes into the anime. Taylor grumbles, "All of my friends told me this was supposed to be funny. I wanted something to laugh at."

I realize that she's watching this to avoid something else. "Let me guess, Tay. Bad day at work?"

"Yup. Some Karen was screeching that I didn't make her sandwich right. She opened it up to show me what I did wrong in front of my manager. When she wasn't happy with our response and lack of refund happening, she shoved it into my face... I had salmon cream cheese in my eyelashes. That shit stung. It had onions and capers on it. We took several minutes to wash it out of my eyes." She looks up at me when she felt my body tense. "Don't worry. We didn't need to call the cops. I was pulled away from filling a coffee order for two of the campus officers. They jumped on it really quick." She pats my stomach. "You don't need to come galloping to my rescue every time. You get so protective of me... You're only 19. Ten months older than me. I don't need to see my 'twin' brother in jail."

"Still," I say under my breath.

*****

Over the next week, Taylor is just having a bad day after another bad day. I'm getting frustrated that she is constantly upset and watching something recommended by her friends to cheer her up. And failing miserably. That, and I'm running out of clean clothes quickly since she is wearing my clothes everyday when I get home.

This evening, Taylor is wearing my souvenir football jersey that I wear to the games when I can afford a ticket, bright red panties, and no bra. The jersey is hanging off of her really loosely.

I come back into the front room wearing basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Someone feeling psychic tonight?" she asks as she glances up and down my body.

"You've had over a week of bad days in a row. We've cuddled every night watching somethig stupid. Why wouldn't you want to cuddle tonight? And you always slide your hand up my shirt." I shrug. "Cut out the middle man," I tell her.

When I sit down, she crawls into my lap. She props her butt up against the arm rest. Head on my shoulder. I have a fantastic view of her luscious breasts gently swaying underneath my jersey as she breathes. She drags a couple of fingertips across my chest and ribs.

She sighs multiple times. "What's up, Taylor?" I ask her.

"I'm tired of watching shows that are supposed to be funny. But, I'm not laughing. I think my sense of humor is broken, Tyler."

An idea pops into my head. "Do you really want to laugh that much?" I remember that my sister is really ticklish. Really ticklish. Like pee her pants level of ticklish. I haven't tickled her in quite a while. She should be really sensitive.

Not paying me any mind, she replies, "I really do want a good laugh. I want to feel better."

I wiggle my fingers in the air and whisper, "The tickle monster is coming."

Looking me in the face, she utters, "Huh?"

"Tickle monster!" I whisper again, in a deeper voice like Cookie Monster. And then snap my hands onto her body. I target her ribs and armpits.

Once my fingertips make contact, she yelps, "Ack!" and starts giggling uncontrollably. She is squirming like crazy. My hands are everywhere across her body. It's really hard to get to her armpits again.

Leaping out of my lap she tries to run around the couch. I chase like we were 14 again. With no parents around to yell at me to stop it, I relentlessly catch her and tickle her until she's able to escape again.

In between her laughs, she tells me 'no.' I don't listen. I want her to laugh. Her laughter is intoxicating. It's as beautiful as she is. She stumbles on the third lap around the couch. I pounce on her.

I loom over her. My fingers dance across her skin. As she squirms about, the jersey she's wearing creeps up. I target the smooth toned tummy of hers. That puts even more life into her. She wrestles with me. I let her roll me over and straddle me.

My hands are now covered by my jersey and I can't see where I'm tickling. She tells me later that I was tickling the bottom of her boobs thinking is was her ribs. She's trying to grabs my wrists to pin me down. But as you well know, I'm bigger than her. She can grab my wrists all she wants. It's not going to help.

After a minute or so more, Taylor stops struggling and just quivers. The low moan that comes out of her mouth is out of place. I stop tickling her. Then she yells, "Gods damn it, Tyler!" It's at this point I notice the warm wetness on my stomach.

I look down and see a large wet spot in her panties. I let go. She immediately stands up to get off of me.

"Fucking hell, Tyler! I told you no!"

I'm stumbling over my words as I sit up. "I. I'm. So sorry. I. I. Didn't mean to make you pee yourself."

She goes off. I'm only able to understand some of what's she saying, she is going so fast. Her hands are waving around wildly. It is so difficult to stay focused on her face. Her disproportionaly large and unencumbered breasts are swinging about as she makes large motions with her hands.

"Do you even know what you did?!" She's staring directly at me.

"I made you pee, Taylor. I'm sorry. I should've stopped. I wasn't trying to humiliate you. I wanted you to laugh."

Her face gets furious. "Pee! You think I pissed myself?" she demands. I dumbly nod. She yanks her panties off. Waving them in my face, "Pee?!" She shoves them into my mouth. "I fucking came, you dumb fuck! I got my fucking rocks off."

I was expecting the acrid acidic flavor of concentrated urine. Instead, I'm greeted with the pungent tanginess of her cum. Slowly pulling the wet fabric out of my mouth, I stupidly say, "You came, Taylor. Why did you cum?"

The look of anger is rapidly replaced by one of surprise and shock. "Are you fucking kidding me? I have one of the most attractive men I've ever met, not only half naked, but touching me in a way that I like! And! He's the most supportive, protective, and caring man in my life. And! And he's forbidden to me. I shouldn't be dragging my hungry cunt across his washboard abs like a bitch in heat, Tyler!" My jaw just drops. "I'm 18. You're 19. We're both horny as fucking hell! Why do you think I've been miserable before the problems at work? I haven't been able to find a guy that's willing to let me get to know him before trying to fuck me. And I've got you here willing to cuddle me when I'm in a funk. I've been fantasizing about sneaking into your room, Tyler!" She stomps past me to go to her bedroom. "Ugh!" she growls as she slams the door.

I get up to straighten up the room. My phone buzzes. The upstairs neighbor heard the door slam, and texted me, "Heard / felt the door slam. Everything ok?"

I text back. "Yeah. It'll be fine. I said something insensitive and stupid. I'll apologize to her when she's calmer."

The response is, "Ok. Take care of her. Your roommate has a massive crush on you, if you didn't know already." How do people around me know this, but I don't. I know her the best. Don't I?

*****

I give her an hour. Hoping that she's calmed down some. I knock gently on the door. "Taylor?" She doesn't respond. I crack the door open a little. "Taylor?"

I hear what I think is a moan before she responds, "What Tyler?" There's still some heat in her voice. The room is dark as I open the door the rest of the way.

"I want to apologize."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Turn the light on. I want to see your stupid face." I flip the switch. She's in bed under a thin blanket. "Say it again, Tyler." Her wavy hair is a bit of a mess. Those pretty gray eyes stare into my soul.

"I want to apologize, Taylor." I'm dumbly rubbing the back of my neck with a palm.

"What are you willing to do, dummy?" No slack in her voice.

"Whatever I need to."

"I think your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash. Moron." She does that cute thing which she raises one eyebrow to look at you incredulously.

"I'm serious, Taylor. What do you want me to do to apologize? I'll do it."

"I don't think you are as serious as you think you are." Her words bite deep.

"I really am serious. I love you and I want you to be happy."

"Last warning. This is the third warning. You do not want to give me a blank check on this."

"What can I do to make things right between us?"

The grin that stretches across her face worries me. "I don't know about 'right.' But I know what I want." She whips the stolen jersey off of her and throws it at me. It falls pitifully onto the floor. She yanks the blanket off of her legs. I blink a few times at her nakedness. She slides down her bed. Grabs a pillow and shoves it under her butt. Taylor plants her feet solidly on the mattress, spreading her legs wide. I can see everything crystal clear. Looking at me from between her knees, she says slowly, but clearly, "The first step is to eat me. Make me cum. Hard." I remember gulping like a cartoon character. I step forward. "Take off your clothes. You need to be as naked as me. I want to see if you're jerking off as you lick my pussy." I step out of my shorts. I didn't have any boxers on. I watch her run a couple of fingers across her bald sex as I get ready for my punishment. Her eyes are greedy.

I leave a trail of kisses down her inner thighs. Once, I'm fully on her bed, I start with a simple wide lick to everything I see. I suck on her pussy lips a few times. Short quick pointed licks helps me explore the map of her sex. When I find her clit and give it a few quick licks, I hear for first quiet moan.

I hunker down for my meal. I wrap one arm around her leg so that I can rub her clit. I jab and stab my tongue into her forbidden tunnel. She's so wet already. Was she fingering herself before I interrupted? There is so much girl cum to drink up. The tanginess of her juices is getting me hard. I slip a finger into her to help me pull the nectar out. She runs her fingers through my hair as her body starts to ungulate. Her hips roll with my tongue. She wants the contact to last as long as possible.

Another finger slides into her twat. I hear her starting to 'ooh' and 'aah.' I alternate between drinking her fluids and sucking on her clit. She occasionally squeezes my head with her toned thighs. My jaw is starting to strain. I curl my fingers to massage her g-spot. That takes me longer to find it than I liked.

She grabs my hand that's playing with her clit, and slaps into onto her breast. Multitasking is not my best skill. But I do the best I can. I pull the fingers out of her pussy to wrap that hand around her leg to replace the one she redirected elsewhere. She's getting more vocal by the minute.

Her tits are more than a handful. I can't find her nipple. She guides me to it. I lightly pinch, squeeze, and twist it. I keep up licking the inside of her pussy, and playing with her clit.

One hand fondling her massive tit. Fingers go back into her hungry fuck hole. Sucking on her clit while flipping my tongue across the tip of it.

Her body tenses harder than when we were rolling around on the floor. She screams, "FUCK YES! Fuck that's good!" She flops down onto her bed when the orgasm is done. She's panting.

I slowly pull myself away to grab something to clean her up. She waits until I'm done cleaning her up to say anything.

"Can you sleep in here tonight? I just want to feel your body next to mine." I nod. "Grab a shirt or something real quick." After turning off the lights in the apartment, I bring my discarded shorts.

She takes them from me, and directs me to lay down on my back. I spread one arm out for her to lay her head on. My brain is really fuzzy at the moment. She lays down on me like I expected. Her breasts are pushed into my chest. Her face is next to mine. I'm not sure as to why she's tucking my shorts underneath my butt.

"That's a very good start to making it up to me, Tyler. Thank you," she tells me. I turn to say something... I can't really say anything while she's kissing me. I really like how her tongue feels against mine. My dick is starting to throb.

I gasp when she drags a fingertip up the length of my dick. She giggles and continues kissing me. Her grip is firm. Taylor starts the hand job real slow. But as her pace picks up, it's hard for me to maintain the kiss.

"I like the way it throbs in my hand, Ty Ty." She's never called me that before. She's just staring at me lustfully as her hand glides up and down my cock. "When you're close to cumming, Ty Ty, just grab your shorts to catch the mess." Her smile is enticing.

I just stare at her in wonder as she jerks me off. I'm panting in her face. Her eyes shine in the moonlight coming through the window.

I suddenly grab the shorts and cover the tip of my dick with them. She lifts her head to watch my face.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me," she purrs. She wants to see my face as I cum. She can tell when I start shooting off. She squeezes my dick as I plaster my shorts with semen. When I'm done, she tosses the shorts into the night.

Taylor keeps watching me. I watch her lick the errant drops of baby batter off the back of her fingers. "Tastes much better that I thought. You eat too much junk food." She kisses me again.

She pulls the think blanket over us as she settles back down to sleep. "Do you work tomorrow?" she asks quietly.

"Yeah, at eight. It's a half shift. I'll be back just after lunch."

She kisses me once more. "Sweet dreams, baby."

*****

I wake up to large titties slapping me in the face. Taylor's giggling. I sputter while my brain reboots. Once I get what's happening, I tickle her sides just above her hips. She stops.

She looking down at me over the large luscious breasts. "It's five thirty. I want the second part of your apology. But don't get up." She slides off of me, and shuffles up to my head. I can feel the snail trail that she left on my stomach. She turns around and then straddles my head. "Eat me, baby." She lowers that juicy pussy to my lips.

I go with what I learned what she liked from last night. A couple of fingers in her puss. Quick jabs of my folded tongue to gather her juices into my mouth. Mixed in with sucking on my clit.

I can feel her balancing her weight through her hands on my stomach. I was not thinking that we were going to 69. But, holy shit... Her mouth is magical.

I pull my fingers out of her cunt to focus more on eating her. I already said I have trouble multitasking. I slide my hand down to her breast. Taylor guides my hand to her nipple. I can feel her moaning with my dick in her mouth.

Her tongue swirls around my shaft. I copy her and draw little o's with my tongue inside of her forbidden fruit. She shakes a little. Taylor is then off to the races. I'm sure that if I didn't have her legs acting as ear muffs, I'd hear that familiar porno glucking sound. I can feel the sucking pressure on my prick.

I'm eventually rewarded with a flood of her tangy ambrosia. Her legs quake. She gets off of my face and repositions herself so that she can look at me while blowing me. The look in her eyes as she finishes me of are not only greedy, but possessive. She gets what she wants. A mouth full of my cum.

She slithers her way back up my body. "I accept part two of you apology. That was a very nice way to start the weekend." She kisses me. I can taste myself on her lips. "I can't wait for you to finish apologizing to me tonight." She pats me on the belly. "Get your shower. You don't need to be late for work."

*****

"You look like the cat the ate the canary this morning, Tyler," my boss remarks. More like the dog that ate that pussy...

"I got a really exciting text this morning. I have high hopes for this evening," I joke with her.

"If I wasn't your boss and 15 years older than you, I'd be jealous of her." We both laugh. And I get back to lugging boxes of books and school supplies around.

*****

I sneak in a quick light workout at the campus gym before going home. In the shower, I hear the ringtone for Taylor go off. She texted me. Toweling off, I open up the phone. "Running late. I'm bringing pizza for dinner. (kiss, hug, fireworks emojis.)"

I putter around the apartment, cleaning up. Get some studying in. I'm feeling anxious. What does Taylor want to do tonight?

*****

After dinner, Taylor, wearing yet another shirt of mine, but this time with a pleated skirt and a bra, drags me to the couch. She loads up a Rom/Com to watch.

Instead of sitting in my lap to watch it, she blatantly wraps herself around me to only see me. She crushes her tits into my chest and wraps her legs around my waist. The movie was only a pretense to make out with me.

When she hears the closing credits music to the movie, that she's obviously familiar with, she whispers in my ear, "I want the last part of your apology to me." I grunt my acknowledgment. "Carry me to bed," she commands me. I am suspicious of what she wants. But I love her enough to do it anyway.

I groan as I get off of the couch with the extra 130 pounds wrapped around me. She nibbles on my ear and rubs her body against mine as I walk the two of us to her room. She releases me as I set her down on her bed. She looks around, and laughs.

12