Tickle Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the look of confusion on my face. She gets up and grabs my hand. "Wrong bed, baby." She leads me to my bedroom.

Turning around in front of my bed, "If you're going to truly apologize to me, then I'm staking my claim. No other woman will sleep in this bed... I'm not saying that you can't be with other women. Because I can't marry you legally. But, I want you to remember and feel guilty if you ever bring a horny ass bitch in heat in here. Not because we were together, but because she's not the first or best in this bed." She lets me cook. "I want to be on top first. I'm staking my claim after all." She strips. I understand my fate now. I strip. "Aww, baby. Don't look defeated," she tells me. "You're going to be the first man in me without protection. I trust you that much." She slides her palm across my crotch. "I really do want this." She takes my hand to her naked twat. "Do you want this?" She already getting sticky. I wordlessly nod yes. "Then let's do this. Let's be honest about our feelings and desires. Fuck me silly. And then make love to me after we get the purely hormonal shit out of the way. I want you..."

I snort laugh, "To want me." She kisses me. Heavily. So much passion and fire in her. Once we break the kiss, she shifts her weight back and forth between her feet. As I slide into bed, she is quickly on my heels.

"I'm only on birth control because Mom demands it." That sounds right. No pregnancies until you have your college degree. That scans. Taylor looks like she wants to say more.

She crawls up me to kiss me as I'm laying down on my back. She comes in slow and low so that the tip of my dick drags across as much of her skin as possible. She lifts her hips up enough to point my dick at her pussy. She whispers, "Tyler, I love you. And I've wanted to do this with you ever since I learned where babies come from." Wait. What?

She impales herself on my rigid flesh. She lets all of the air in her lungs out into my face. "OooooOo... Tyler. Baby..." She kisses me again. Her kisses have not been chaste since that night of the Tickle Monster attack. "I, um, changed my mind, Tyler. Fuck my brains out in the second round. This actually feels too good to... um, make it feel naughty or dirty. Even if it is. Make love to me? First? And then you can pull my hair and call me your dirty little cum slut?"

I cup her face with my palm, and kiss her slowly. "Of course, babe. I love you."

The next hour is the most edging I've ever had. When we finally allowed ourselves to cum, it was the most intense orgasm. She gave me a barrage of kisses. Not lustful. Loving and romantic kisses. I remember sucking on her nipples is a slow way that didn't send her over the cliff. She didn't want to stop me from sucking on her titty, but she needed kisses.

When we pull apart from each other, I went and got us water. It may be cold outside, but my bedroom was sweat dripping hot. Just opening the door dropped the temperature a few degrees.

After I get rid of the trash, I ask, "You said that you wanted me to pull your hair. I thought you were trying to be a Dom?"

She looks at me, and flirts shamelessly with the man she shouldn't be with. "Can't a girly like variety? I like variety. And, I'm girly."

"Just checking in, beautiful. You want to do doggy style?" I ask her. She wiggles her butt as she stands up.

"Ooh! I've never done that before." She scampers to stand in front of me. I guide her to put her hands on the foot of the bed. To stand on top of my feet. My dick throbs when I see her position her feet pigeon toed on top of mine. I slide effortlessly back into the forbidden.

"Mmmm. I like having you in me. It's so wrong. But, it's soooooo right."

It takes us no time to get a rhythm going. I pull her hair together to turn her head so that I can see her face. Her jaw is slack. Drool is slowly dripping out to hit the floor. She's grunting and groaning with me as our bodies slam together. I can see the buildup of her thick cum gathering at the base of my cock. I can feel the thickened cum splatter across my legs as my crotch slams into hers.

She starts moaning like a porn star getting gangbanged. I whisper into her ear, "You think your a porn star, Tay Tay Are you a dirty little cum slut?"

"I'm your porn whore, Ty Ty! I'm your cum slut! Use my body!" she shouts back.

"Are a brat?" I demand. She shakes as an orgasm hits unexpectedly. I pull her hair a little more.

"Oh, fuck! I never thought that I wanted to be a brat... I want to be your brat now! Please! Let me be your brat. Fill me up whenever I misbehave... Fuck, Tyler. Fuck me."

I let go of her hair so that I can grab her hips and lift her up. I pound into her pussy as her feet dangle in the air.

"Yes! Yes!..." She becomes incoherent after that. Her pussy is clinching at me. Trying to milk me. I give it to her. Semen flows out of me into her. Her vag chugs it up.

I ease her back down to the floor as best as I can. I'm exhausted. I just creampied my raunchy randy little sister. We wobble our ways back into my bed.

We cuddle up. She is smiling like she's beyond the moon. "I need to tell you the first bratty thing that has ever entered my mind." I kiss her to tell her to say it. "I plan on leaking your sperm out of my twat onto your bed while we sleep so that any bitch that lays down on it can smell me. And I have no intention of cleaning it up. I want you to smell me every time you go to bed."

I kiss her lightly. I'm tired. "I'll deal with that later, baby."

*****

I will both shamefully and shamelessly admit that I abused that pussy for seven years straight. I graduated with my Ph.D. this year. She has had her nursing license for a couple of years now. I am the only man that got to punish that pussy relentlessly for almost a decade. Without protection.

The one pussy that was sought after by half of the campus. Including athletes. And professors.

We did date other people occasionally. Just to keep up appearances.

But, she was my brat. And, I was her whatever. No man ever came between us. She got away with so much bullshit.

I was relieved and jealous that she's finally getting married. Taylor is becoming a trophy wife to some dumbass who had more money than intelligence. I don't know when I'll see her again. It may be a couple of years until she comes home for the holidays. I won't be the only one that misses her. I'm just the one that'll miss her the most.

I will especially miss the way that she looked up at me with her mouth full of my cock. Her soft lustful moans in my ear. The whispers that she wants to stop her birth control.

I am heart broken.

*****

Epilogue-

A few years later...

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what happened with Taylor and her now ex-husband. She just shows up one day with twin toddlers in tow. She looks deliriously happy.

After setting up the spare bedroom in my house for the kids, we put them down for a nap. The cross country travel exhausted them.

Taylor pours a cup of coffee for both of us. Sitting at the kitchen table, she explains what happened. Her ex got angry that Tay wanted to go back to work after birthing the children. She said that he was accusing her of infidelity. That there was no other reason for her to want to go back to work until the kids moved out. The prenuptial agreement was going to leave her with nothing but minimal child support.

That was until her attorney accidentally caught Tatylor's ex-husband making out with his attorney at a bar in a fancy local hotel. Taylor's attorney presented the video that they recorded and the security camera footage of the pair going into a room overnight in a closed meeting with the judge. They were able to not only successfully argue that the prenuptial agreement was void due to this, but that the opposing attorney had violated multiple ethics rules. Taylor smiled when she finished by saying that there was a quick out of court settlement, nullification of the marriage license, several protective orders signed, and a punishing child support agreement.

"So you see, Tyler. I'm a free woman again now." I nod. "I'm set up for quite some time, and the kids don't have to worry about college. I can now pursue the relationship that I wanted all along."

Looking at her over the lip of my coffee mug, "So wait. You're telling me that you first married for money. And now you're wanting to marry for love? I think you did that backwards."

Her smile is mischievous. "Tyler, I think you're not understanding or remembering who I really want to have children with."

"Obviously, not." I agree.

She sets both of our mugs onto the table. Walks around the table to get into my face. I feel her fingertips dancing over my clothed ribs. "I want my Tickle Monster." The following kiss lasts for minutes.

She straddles my legs and pushes her chest into mine as she wraps her arms around the back of my neck.

She breaks the kiss to look into my eyes.

"I start ovulating tomorrow."

12