Tickled Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making good use of your new income I see," observed Sylvia. "I'm glad to see you're spending money on yourself at last."

We finished off with a nice lunch at Pizza Express and I couldn't help smiling, as I sipped a nice glass of red wine. Things were definitely looking up.

It was back to work at the Hall on Monday morning. I had got up early and worked on my own house, so, I was in a good mood when I got there. I had just got into the cloakroom and taken off my coat and dress when the Colonel barged in. "Sorry" he bellowed as he got an eyeful of me in stockings and panties and clutching my dress to my chest. I could see him looking down where he shouldn't and I should have shrieked and protested. Well, I should have done something, certainly, but I didn't. I just stood there frozen while he stared and stared. Eventually, he backed out apologising, profusely.

I shrugged it off and put on my uniform. At least I had been wearing clean panties. Then I just got on with my work as if nothing had happened. I was determined that nothing was going to upset me that day.

The Colonel kept out of my way for the rest of my shift. He was very wise to do so.

The next day he was his usual self, pretending that yesterday's little incident hadn't happened.

I was in the kitchen helping Geraldine when she sidled up to me. "You mustn't mind Gerald, my dear. He's quite harmless, you know."

"I can manage him," I said confidently.

"Good, I'm pleased to hear it. Just slap him if he gets too naughty. You have my permission to do so...Unfortunately, the other ladies we have had here didn't seem as...broad minded as you ... Anyway, we both like you and want you to stay."

"I like it here," I said "and have no intention of leaving."

"Splendid" she said beaming with pleasure. "I'm so pleased."

I went back to do some more cleaning work, but, Gerald's self-enforced absence was over. He was soon popping his head round the door to see what I was doing.

"Hello, how are you today," I smiled, anxious to show him there was no ill feeling on my part because of his naughty behaviour.

He beamed back suitably encouraged.

If I thought I had seen the last of him that afternoon I was wrong. I was up some steps in the dining room seeing to the curtains when I noticed him at the bottom of the steps. He muttered something about finding his cufflinks, but I knew what he was really up to.

I carried on trying to put back the curtain hooks and just forgot about him. But, when I eventually looked down, I was astonished to find him still there, staring up my short uniform. From that angle he had to be seeing bare thigh and panties.

I rolled my eyes. What was a girl to do? The man was incorrigible. So, I sighed and carried on with what I was doing and so did he. I suppose I would have been disappointed if he had walked away.

As the weeks went by, I have to say I got used to him looking up my dress. And, I blush to say that I rather enjoyed it. At least someone in my life appreciated my charms. My husband certainly didn't any longer, as far as I could tell.

It got to the point where we used to have a conversation, while he blatantly feasted his eyes on his favourite view. He never seemed to miss a chance to be there whenever I climbed up the step ladders or walked up the stairs. He was obsessed with my legs and seeing as much as them as he could. He told me eventually that he was "over the moon" that I didn't mind him looking up my short dress. "I'm a bit of a dirty old man," he confided in me and added that I had the best legs he'd ever seen

Well is that not one of the best complements a girl ever received?

I positively blushed with pride. "You can look, but no touching" I warned him. But, I should have known it was like trying to stop the tide rolling in.

It was round about that time that he began to suggest I increase my hours of work. "Why don't you come in sooner," he suggested. "We hardly see you before you're finished and gone. In any case, Geraldine could do with the help."

I didn't take him seriously, until, one day in the kitchen, the old girl suggested the very same thing.

"But, what would I do," I argued. "There isn't enough work, surely."

"Oh there's always something," she said eagerly. "Besides, Gerald needs a bit of company during the day. He gets so bored and irritable on his own. You could play cards or other games with him, for example."

I looked at her bemused, as I considered this new turn of events.

"You'll be paid, of course," said Geraldine. "He's got pots of money, you know."

I told her I would think about it. She then thought of a couple of extra jobs I could do which I thought were more to ease my conscience about taking the extra money than anything else.

As I got to the end of the week, I thought, well, why not. Let's give it a try. I could always revert back if it didn't work out. And then there was the extra money, which would be very nice.

I caught them in the kitchen together as I was leaving. "I'll give it a go on the extra hours," I told them. They both beamed with pleasure.

"Excellent...excellent..." growled the Colonel.

And so, the new arrangements were agreed. I would come in at 10.30 a.m. and work until 12.30. Then I would have lunch with them and carry on in my new role as companion to Gerald, until I left at 3.00 p.m.

I didn't know it then, but I was paving the way to my own downfall.

In the end, it had been the extra money which had persuaded me to agree.

All those extra hours for me just to be sociable and my Building Society Account would grow rapidly. But, there again, maybe it was something else that made me agree, something I didn't like to admit or think about.

The next week went very pleasantly. The Colonel let me get on with my domestic duties in the morning and I had no trouble getting through the work I was expected to do. Then we would sit in the kitchen and have a sandwich and a cup of tea for half an hour, before the Colonel led me away to the drawing room for his "sociable time" with me.

At first, we played all the usual games such as cards and dominoes etc. He would pour me a glass of sherry and we would sit pleasantly while we played. But then, he developed other ideas of how we should pass the time and foolishly I went along with it.

First of all, we played cards for tokens. Then it was for small amounts of money. The next afternoon he got me to stupidly agree to a game of forfeits. Before I really knew what he meant, he had dealt the cards and on losing the first hand took off his jacket. Then I lost the next one and had to forfeit something.

"Shoes don't count," he informed me. We were playing strip poker to his rules and he was my boss. "But...I protested. You can't expect me to...

"Oh yes I can," he growled. "We've started, so we must carry on."

I blushed as I realised I would have to take off my uniform. I hesitated, hoping for a reprieve, but there was none forthcoming. It's just a bit of harmless fun, I told myself, as I slowly peeled off my uniform.

I stood before him in just my stay up black stockings and the rest of my underwear, while he ogled me for all he was worth.

I picked up my uniform to put it back on. "We're not finished," he growled.

"Colonel I can't..."

You've lost again, my dear," he pointed out. "And you have to give up something else."

"And what would you like? I asked sarcastically, while I posed prettily with my hands on my hips.

I saw pure lust in his eyes. "I want your panties off" he growled.

"Not if I can help it," I shrieked and ran out of the room picking up my uniform as I went.

The Colonel was hot on my heels as I ran into the hall. Geraldine, coming out of the kitchen just smiled and shook her head. But, with that way blocked, I ran up the stairs in panic. He was only a step or two behind me and remarkably fit for his age. It was inevitable that he would catch me. He was a military man and knew exactly how to corner the enemy. He eventually grabbed me in a bedroom of all places. I know what you're thinking, but, I can assure you that it was not deliberate on my part. I just saw a door and ran through it. Unfortunately, he was on me before I had a chance to shut it.

I backed up against the bed as he shut the door behind him.

"Now young lady," he growled, "about those panties..."

I won't go into detail as to what happened, suffice it to say, I defended my honour and didn't let him go too far. But, we got to know each other much better. At least, he got to know me better as he tried, unsuccessfully, to yank down my panties. And well, yes, my rule about no touching went by the wayside, as he finally got his hands on my legs and kissed me lovingly on my thighs.

Fortunately, I managed to extricate myself at that point feeling that he had enjoyed himself enough for one afternoon. "That game is over" I shouted firmly, as I panted for breath. And, to his credit, he stopped and let me go and get dressed.

I was now under no illusions as to the sort of games the Colonel wanted to play. I suppose I should have put my foot down and refused to cooperate. I should have also insisted on going back to my normal hours. Well, what I should have done is quite immaterial now. What I actually did, was to go along with it and allow him to choose the games and make up his own rules. After all, I reasoned, he was the master and I was just a servant getting paid for my time. We never did get back much to dominoes or snakes and ladders.

So, we got into playing the type of games he wanted to play, just about every afternoon. And, I have to confess I enjoyed them, disgraceful as that sounds. It was sort of exciting and I got to laugh a lot, something that rarely happened between me and Darren.

I suppose I enjoyed being at the centre of everything, seeing his eyes light up when he got to see me undress or touch me on the legs or see my panties. I lapped it up. I guess it was the lack of any sexual excitement at home which was at the root of it all. Also, I found out that I had a mischievous daring streak in me just waiting to be awakened. But, whatever the reason, I couldn't claim to be an unwilling participant.

He enjoyed trouncing me at cards and I suspect his years in the army had taught him all the tricks. Losing usually involved me being tickled, chased, smacked or having to take off various articles of clothing.

One afternoon, he wanted to play a game of hide and seek. I was to hide and he would seek me out. "What will happen if you find me?" I asked.

He whispered the answer in my ear and it was enough to send me running out the room like a headless chicken shrieking with laughter and excitement. I ran up the stairs in panic. Then I ran down and then up again, while the Colonel continued counting off the seconds. Finally, completely out of breath, I hid in an airing cupboard in the fourth bedroom. I burrowed under some blankets and kept quiet. In 10 minutes the game would be over and I would avoid the consequences of losing.

The minutes ticked by and I began to think I would be O.K. Then, suddenly, the door was flung open and he was pulling at my ankles.

My shoes came off and he was tickling my feet. I went crazy, kicking and writhing as he held my foot and relentlessly tickled me. I was laughing and crying at the same time, a quivering jelly of a woman. My dress was up around my waist and, no doubt, he got a great view of my thighs and panties. "Stop, I screamed, please stop"...but he just carried on regardless. He said he would stop if I promised to play another "tickling game" sometime soon. And I stupidly agreed, just like that. To be honest I would have agreed to anything. I mean the man had me at his mercy. I was desperate. I'm a very tickly sort of person you see, always have been. Then, sheer relief flooded over me when he let me go. I scrambled out of the cupboard with as much dignity as I could muster and pushed my dress back down from around my waist. My hair was a shambles and somehow my panties had become twisted. "Colonel Bridges" I admonished. "You really must stop this horseplay."

But the Colonel's eyes were blazing with lust and excitement and I could feel his eyes on me as I tried to regain my composure and walk away with some dignity.

I should have been upset and angry. I should have handed in my notice and not come back. But, as I was walking home, I couldn't resist a smile and a giggle. It had been a fun day. My job was anything but boring. I would have to be firmer with him that was all.

I forgot about the Colonel and Middle Grange Hall, as I switched back to my role of wife and mother. There was too much to do after all. I had to wash and iron, do some cleaning, make the evening meal and make the children's beds. There were umpteen things to do.

It was on a wet afternoon in town walking to the bus stop that I first saw the little shop. It was situated in a run down shopping arcade and I had never noticed it before. As I stopped to look in the window, I realised from the display that it was some kind of adult sex shop. Well, part of it seemed to be at any rate. I was about to hurriedly move on, when I noticed the maid's sexy little outfit in the corner. It was made of leather with ruffled white lace. The dummy was positioned so that you could see the back of it and that was what had caught my attention. It had a brief leather and lace buttoned top and showed a lot of bare midriff down to the little mini skirt. But, also, the white frilly lace at the back of it was ruffled up from the centre, so that the maid's black thong and part of the bum could be clearly seen. I don't know what came over me, but, suddenly, I wanted it.

As luck would have it, there was the sleaziest, greasiest little bald headed man waiting to serve me. I must have blushed as I told him what I wanted and his lips curled up in the most hideous leer imaginable.

I told him my size and he shuffled into the back of the shop to fish one out. I was glad to see it was brand new and neatly packaged. It wasn't as costly as I feared, but it still was nearly £40. I gulped as I handed over the notes. My trip to town had turned out to be an expensive visit.

The shopkeeper leaned over the counter "Would madam like to try it on?" He asked, hopefully, "I promise not to look."

In your dreams pal, I thought, but just answered "no."

Then I hurried out of the shop in spite of his attempts to interest me in other things and keep me talking. But as I walked on, I was surprised to find myself regretting the missed opportunity to flaunt myself, even for this vile creature.

It was only when I got home and tried it on that I marvelled at my own foolishness. It was briefer and sexier than the one the Colonel had given me for work and when I looked behind me in the mirror I gasped at how much it revealed. "God, what have I done," I gasped. "There's no way I can wear this up at the house. It's positively pornographic."

But, an evil little voice inside me told me otherwise and with the Colonel's birthday coming up soon, I knew it was the perfect little treat for him. And, with a bit of luck, he might forget about his threat to repeat the tickling episode.

Besides, he had been so generous to me with bonuses lately. I felt I owed him something. I smiled, wickedly, as I tucked it away in my bottom drawer. I knew it would blow his mind and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

You might wonder why I was thinking of wearing it for the Colonel and not my husband. I often wonder about that too. I suppose I knew Darren would not appreciate anything about it. I could just hear his words echoing in the bedroom. "What on earth do you think you're doing? You look like a tart." Of course he might have not said anything like that at all. But the point was that was how I thought he would react, given previous little incidents. He was too straight and narrow minded for his own good.

The day of the Colonel's birthday came the following Thursday and I made sure that I packed everything I needed for my little surprise. Not once did it cross my silly little head that I was going too far with my little prank. But then, I didn't fully realise just how provocative I would look to a dirty old man like the Colonel, especially, with the dark seamed stay- up stockings and my new black thong.

I should have got the warning sign, when he greeted me at the door and growled a throaty welcome at the sight of me in my tight fitting blue jeans. As it was, I waited until he was sitting down in the lounge reading his paper before slipping into my new outfit and sauntering into the hall.

"Colonel," I asked innocently from the doorway. "Is it all right if I dust the staircase now?"

He looked up from his newspaper and I watched him look across at me with sudden interest.

"What the devil are you wearing?" He growled with curiosity, but it took him only a few seconds to jump out of his chair and see for himself.

"Happy Birthday, Colonel," I whispered seductively, as I swayed slowly up the stairs flicking my duster here and there for appearances sake.

As I climbed each stair, I felt the Colonel's presence close behind me. He was in his element peering up the ruffled skirt and I knew he could see everything he would want to see. After all, the tiny skirt had been designed for that very purpose. I swung my hips provocatively and stuck out my bum with every undulating step I took. If he was having his fantasy realised, then I suppose, I was too, as I played my part to perfection. I had never felt so feminine and sexy in my life. Just then, I heard him groan in a mixture of ecstasy, lust and frustration and I couldn't help smiling. I was driving the poor old guy crazy and loving every minute of it.

I glanced round and almost laughed as I glimpsed him on one knee staring up at my bottom. His mouth was open and his face was as red as beetroot as he gazed in wide eyed wonder at what was being displayed for his pleasure. Slowly, we made progress up those stairs...one step at a time.

As I got to the first landing, I felt his hand brush up my thigh to the tops of my stockings.

"Colonel," I warned, stopping and half turning towards him. But then, he launched himself at me and knocked me over in the process. As I picked myself up, I found that his face was up my little skirt and he was kissing bare thighs and running his hands over my bottom.

"I've got you now you little tease," he hissed and I don't mind telling you it made me jump in panic.

I shrieked and struggled free, my high heels getting a foothold on the stairs. Then, all I could think of was getting out of his clutches and hiding somewhere until he cooled down. He wasn't going to have me for his birthday present, not if I could help it. That wasn't what I had intended at all.

So, I scrambled away and ran upstairs. Usually, I was a lot quicker than my boss when he was chasing me, but, it is amazing what unbridled lust will do for an older man. Suddenly, he was 20 again and, unfortunately, my new 4 inch heels were not ideal for an escape like this. Nevertheless, I did what I could and tottered on as fast as I could manage.

But, my immediate problem was where would I go? Most rooms were bedrooms. In the end, I had no choice with the Colonel in full pursuit. Then I made the fatal mistake of slowing down and trying to reason with him.

"No Colonel, please...you can't ..."

But one look at his face told me I was wasting my time. I had driven the poor man to distraction on the stairs, and now, I would have to face the consequences.

He didn't say a word as he bundled me into the nearest bedroom and closed the door. Then there was a frantic chase round the bed, before he pinned me on it. He was stronger than I thought.

"This is what naughty little maids get," he grunted, as he shoved me across his knee and started to smack me hard.