Tickled Pink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Colonel, stop, your hurting me"... I groaned, but he gave me full measure anyway. As I rubbed my poor bottom, he somehow found the clasp of my little skirt and had it off me. Then as I attempted to run past him, he grabbed me again and this time it was my top that came undone.

Despite this, I managed to make it to the door, but, he was on me in a flash dropping the latch in front of me. Then. he tugged at my thong.

We were on the floor, by the time he had them off me, and then, he just picked me up and carried me over to the bed.

I was so exhausted by the chase and the fight to undress me, that I couldn't jump back up. I lay there breathing heavily, my naked breasts rising and falling, as the Colonel ran his hands over my stocking tops. All the excitement of what I had done had finally got to me. Deep down, I should have known it would end this way. And I suppose, in the end, it was this that made me surrender so easily to the man who had lusted after me, day after day for months.

I watched in a kind of amused detachment, while he hungrily kissed and licked at my exposed legs and pussy. At last, he had got me where he wanted me... naked on his bed. And the irony of it was, that after all his sly manoeuvrings, it was me who had engineered my own downfall and served myself up on a plate for him.

I should have fought harder, you're thinking, fought him tooth and nail to preserve my respectability. But to be honest, I had got myself so aroused and excited that afternoon, that there was only ever going to be one outcome.

I had plenty of time to think of this and other things while he slowly fucked me. Yes, the Colonel had finally nailed me. He was having me for his birthday present after all. Yes... Me... Mrs Christine Meadows, 31 year old married woman and mother of two, was getting what she deserved, a good stiff seeing to by her employer and master.

And oh, how he fucked me that lazy afternoon. There were the sound of rain on the window pane and the soft moans of frantic love making, as his wonderful hard cock took me time and time again. And, in between times, he was kissing and exploring every inch of me with great enthusiasm. As I lay there writhing under his constant attention, I knew that things would be different from now on. For a start, the Colonel would be harder to keep at bay now that he had sampled the forbidden fruit. It wouldn't be so easy for me. It was a realisation that made me shudder with a strange kind of excitement, as I had no intention of giving up my job.

Strangely, I didn't feel at all guilty about betraying my husband. It was as though I was living two separate lives, the respectable wife and mother at home and the slut of a maid who worked at the Hall.

Later that day, we had a nice little birthday party. His sister had made a lovely spread and I was so hungry from our afternoon's activity. The Colonel kept looking at me so much, I started to blush. His sister knew that something naughty had been going on in an upstairs bedroom. Her knowing little smirk said it all. I sensed that she was quite pleased about it.

As he said goodbye to me at the door, a little pat on my bum confirmed our new working arrangement. "Excellent" purred the Colonel as he watched me walk away. I walked as I had seen young models walk on the catwalk, my hips swaying in a sexy rhythm. Oh how I delighted in showing myself off. And the more I did it, the more I seemed to revel in doing things like that. I was becoming a "bad girl" at 31 years of age. My poor mother would have been horrified at what I was turning into.

That night, I felt rather guilty as I made the children's tea and welcomed my husband home from work. But things just went on as normal. Here at home, I was a workhorse, cleaner and housewife, taken for granted by my family. The longing I had in me to show how sexy and desirable I was had burned for too long and was at the heart of my shocking behaviour earlier in the day.

I couldn't believe how I had led the Colonel on in such a provocative and sexual way and allowed him to have sex with me on his birthday. Was I completely and utterly insane?

That evening, as my husband worked on his laptop, I rooted in my wardrobe looking for something sexy to wear the next day. The Colonel had already generously paid for my new maid's outfit, so, I decided to go out and get some more provocative outfits to wear. Perhaps a visit to the sex shop would be in order again. And this time, I wondered if I dared try on in the shop whatever I bought. After all, I had now realized that I got a real thrill from showing myself off to appreciating male eyes.

Then, a shudder ran through me, as I thought of the dirty old shopkeeper with his ugly face and yellow teeth feasting his lust filled eyes on my naked body. I shook my head in disgust and forced the image out of my mind. What had come over me? My husband was downstairs, my children asleep in their beds and there I was, allowing myself to think such disgusting thoughts.

I was very apprehensive on the first day back at work following the Colonel's birthday, but, it was almost a relief to find that the Colonel had gone down with the flu. In a way I was almost glad about it. It would allow things to settle down a bit and give me a bit of a breathing space.

The Colonel was pleased to see me, but, decided to give me a few days off on full pay until he was feeling a bit better. As I brought him a hot drink, he sat up and peeled me off a few notes. "Go and buy yourself something sexy" he growled. "And when I'm better you can give me a fashion show."

I squealed with pleasure like a young teenager. A visit to the shops never failed to please me. And I had plenty to spend.

In fact it was 2 days before I actually got to go. There was too much work at home to catch up on to allow me to do so.

Eventually, I went round the shops and bought quite a few things, lots of nylon stockings and a range of different underwear, but, unfortunately, there were no sexy outfits with the "wow" factor that might have persuaded me to part with my money. It was then that I passed the little shop where I had recently bought the maid's outfit. It was worth a look, I thought.

And then I saw it, in the window, exactly what I was looking for. It was a nurse's uniform or at least a parody of a one. For this one was disgustingly short and designed so that a woman's cleavage would spill out invitingly. There were a set of grey stay- up stockings and a nice little hat.

I knew I just had to have it.

So, cautiously, I entered the shop. There were no other customers in there, just the horrid little shopkeeper coughing and wheezing as he shuffled towards me.

"Can I help you Madam?" he leered, as he peered at me through his round steel spectacles. His shit eating little grin told me he had remembered me from my last visit.

"Yes," I made myself say. "There's a nurses outfit in the window I'd like to look at."

"Oh yes," he growled, "is it for you, then?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact it is," I confirmed. "What sizes have you got?"

He stroked his chin and considered this. "I have a feeling that's the last one we got. But, it looks about your size, why don't you try it on."

"Oh is there anywhere I can..."

"Yes, just in the back room here. It's not really a proper changing room, but I'll try not to look."

I bit my lip and thought about it. The sensible thing would be to buy the damn thing and try it on at home.

"There ain't any refunds on items taken out of the shop," he threw in as if to help me make up my mind.

"Alright then," I said gamely "if you don't mind getting it out of the window for me..."

As I waited, I felt my heart start to thump madly. I was going to strip for this horrible little man any minute now.

"Here you are then, Miss, or is it Mrs" he leered, as he opened a connecting door to let me though. It was a small room with a window, a table with tea things on it and an open cupboard with a few clothes hanging there. Also, there was a full length mirror propped up against a wall. He wheeled in a plastic chair for me to put my clothes on and temporarily made a retreat. Somehow, I knew he would be back.

I put down my bag and coat and unzipped my dress. Now, I was standing there in bra, stockings and panties and as if by magic the shopkeeper's grinning face appeared in the doorway. If he expected me to object to his presence he got a nice surprise, I didn't say a word.

Next, I tried on the nurse's dress and was pleasantly surprised at how well it fit. It was short, of course, but I had the legs for it. And Mr Shopkeeper thought so too by the way he gave a soft whistle of approval.

Then, I peeled off my stockings, one by one, as he edged further into the room. There was absolutely no need to try the grey ones on, but they went with the uniform, so I made myself do it.

As I slowly fit them up each leg, I saw him crawl right in front of me. He wanted a ringside view and I was past caring.

"Oh lady, what a pair of legs you got" he groaned. He lifted himself onto his knees and raised his head until he was only a matter of inches from my panties. He licked his lips as I finished my task and smoothed up each stocking in turn. Then, I got into my high heels, put on the nurse's cute little hat and stood in front of the mirror.

"What do you think?" I asked as I twirled in front of it.

"It's perfect" he enthused and I had to agree with him.

"How much is it?" I asked. Something, I should have asked in the first place.

"Oh err, its £70" he wheezed trying to look up my short uniform.

"That's rather a lot." I said. "What about a discount."

"I don't give discounts, Lady," he grunted still staring at my legs from a kneeling position. By now I had one leg up on a stool tugging at a stocking top.

"I tell you what," I said after a while. "My stockings are still not straight. If I let you adjust them for me what about knocking £20 off?"

It was almost funny watching him cope with this suggestion. In the end, the lust in him won over the business man.

"You got it" he blurted out, and in less than a heartbeat, his trembling hands reached out and touched my legs. His hands went up and down them on the outside and the inside as I stood there with my legs apart. Then he groaned with pleasure as his hands travelled across the tops of my stockings and felt my bare thighs. He forgot about adjusting any stockings, he just wanted to get his hand away.

I bit my lip and forced myself not to move while he enjoyed fondling and feeling me.

He carried on round the back and caressed my bum, pulling me forwards and kissing me firmly on the front of my panties. I shuddered in revulsion, but, amazingly, felt a little thrill dance across my pussy.

Then I surprised myself by letting him do a repeat handling of me, as I put one leg down and the other one up, on the little stool.

After that, I stepped to one side and started to put my own clothes back on. To give him his due he was as good as gold, he just knelt there and watched my performance and didn't say a word. When I got my coat on, he stood up and did the transaction at the till.

"£50, as agreed" he grunted.

As he let me out, he whispered privately in my ear. "Anything you ever want here...we can work out a deal"

I closed my eyes and felt another little shiver run down my spine.

As I walked out of the shop clutching my little parcel, I felt strangely elated. I couldn't believe what I had just done. And in some strange perverse way, I had actually enjoyed myself.

The next day, I had a visit from my sister at home. I could tell immediately from her demeanour that she had some first class gossip to impart.

After, I served her tea she got right down to it.

"Apparently, some wicked rumours were circulating around the village about some strange goings on at Middle Grange Hall."

"What sort of things?" I asked apprehensively.

"Well, they say the Colonel belongs to a secret society and that naked women have been seen running around the house."

I spluttered out my tea and laughed.

"What nonsense."

"And they say the Colonel is to be investigated by the Army for illegal and perverse activities while he served with the Special Forces in Burma."

"I've not heard about that" I frowned. "Anyway the war ended decades ago."

"No, not that war my dear, this was six years ago, while he supposedly worked as an advisor with the Burmese Government. Apparently, he knows all about torture and interrogation. That's his speciality you see."

"Oh," was all I could say. There was obviously quite a lot I didn't know about Colonel Bridges.

Well, what did I know anyway? After all, I was just a cleaner, employed to flirt and amuse him by flashing my legs and panties all over Middle Grange Hall.

"Has he...you know...tried anything with you?" She asked in a lowered voice.

"Err no," I lied. But then, I was thinking of how he had comprehensively fucked me on his birthday only a few weeks ago.

"You'll have to be careful with him" she went on. "He sounds like he can be a rather dangerous character."

Then just as she was leaving she got in another question.

"Have you thought about leaving that job you've got up there? I'm sure you have plenty to occupy you here with looking after Darren and the children. You have to put them first, you know that."

"No, I've told you before, it pays well and the Colonel treats me well. And I have plenty of time to look after things at home."

"Yes," said Sylvia looking at me doubtfully, for just a tad longer than necessary.

"Well, don't get involved in anything unsavoury up there," she said firmly. "And I'm sure you know exactly what I mean...after all, you're a big girl now."

She moved slowly towards the door, but still kept on talking.

"There I've said my piece. Take it as a warning. He's a dirty old man and such people never get any better. Besides, people in the village are beginning to talk about you being up there and being so close to him."

"Oh really," I said surprised.

Then, fortunately, on the doorstep she changed the subject and I was let off the hook. Not long afterwards she gave me a wave and was gone.

I blew out my cheeks, as I closed the front door behind her. Her visit had been decidedly uncomfortable and the news about an army investigation was slightly worrying.

There had also been an implied unspoken warning about my conduct and relationship with the Colonel. It had me worried for the rest of the evening.

The Colonel soon recovered and was back to his old naughty ways. He soon found out that I was in one of my straight-laced moods and was keeping him firmly in his place. My hemline dropped by several inches and I stopped wearing provocative outfits. He didn't like it one little bit.

I managed to be good and keep up my new resolve for the best part of three weeks.

To tell the truth, I was quite amazed that the Colonel took it so well. Maybe, he had an attack of conscience about how he had taken advantage of me on his birthday. Whatever the reason, he certainly managed to keep a low profile. In fact, he hardly bothered me at all. The house had never looked as clean, as I was free to get on with my work.

Then he went away to London for a week and I found out from his sister that it was to do with the army investigation that I'd heard about. I had hoped to find out some more about what was going on, but Geraldine was pretty tight lipped about it and wouldn't discuss it.

A week later, the Colonel was back. I could tell that things had gone well the way he rubbed his hands and stroked his moustache. His eyes gleamed with new life. As he was in a good mood, I ventured a personal question.

"I understand you went to some kind of enquiry..."

"Yes, my dear, you are quite right. Some interfering busybodies who should know better have been stirring things up for me. There has been a panel of enquiry would you believe."

"And things went well for you, did they?"

"Oh yes, you might say that," he smirked contentedly. "The fact of the matter was...they couldn't prove a damn thing."

"So what happens now?"

"All charges dropped...I'm in the clear."

"Oh, that's wonderful then"

"Yes" he said slowly giving me the once over. "I'm free now to pursue other interests"

A little shiver ran through me as he continued to stare in my direction. I suspected that my new resolve about good behaviour was about to be put to a severe test.

The day after that was a turning point in my downward spiral, although I didn't know it at the time.

It began pleasantly enough. Our games period commencing at 1.30 p.m. began with a pleasant and rare game of dominoes. Then he had a brandy and a read of the daily newspaper, while I went for a little chat with Geraldine. She too, seemed in a happier mood now that her brothers little troubles with the army were over.

Later, when I went to pick up the Colonel's empty glass he asked me nicely if I wanted to play a little game of hide and seek.

Well, if he had asked me the day before or anytime in the previous few weeks I'd have told him no. But, on that day I was more in the mood for a little fun and laughter. It had been dull and boring around the place for too long. What harm would it do? It would pass the time more pleasantly.

Looking back now, I realise that deep down there was a part of me that craved a certain kind of excitement.

Well, he sat in his study and began the count, as I gave an excited little shriek and took off running. I remember having an exhilarated feeling as I raced up the stairs. It just seemed that all the constrictions I had so seriously placed on myself were temporarily loosened.

As it happened, the Colonel caught me soon enough. I had the whole house to hide in, but he had no problem finding me behind a curtain in one of the guest bedrooms. The trouble was we had played this particular game so many times he seemed to be well aware of all my little secret hiding places. I giggled, as he flung back the curtain and proclaimed himself the winner.

He immediately made a grab for me, but, I quickly wriggled free. The unwritten rule between us at that time was that should he find me there would be a bit of horseplay and he would attempt to "feel me up." Then, after letting him get away with it for a while, I would stop him firmly and he would comply. Also, if he behaved himself properly, he would be entitled to a little kiss.

Unfortunately, the Colonel seemed to have other ideas that afternoon. He was no doubt frustrated by my cold attitude towards him in the weeks after his birthday. I had kept up my "cold war" all that time and I could tell he was sick and tired of it.

He grabbed me again and this time didn't allow me to escape. Before I knew what was happening, he had frogmarched me to the bed and pinned me down by sitting astride me. Then, from out of nowhere, he produced a silk cord and tied one of my wrists to a bedpost.

"Colonel" I protested, "this isn't fair."

"No, I suppose not," he said coldly "but you and I have some unfinished business to attend to."

"What"...I spluttered. But all I could do was watch, as my other arm was dragged across and similarly secured at the wrist.

"Remember, you promised some time soon to participate in a tickling game with me? Well that day has come my dear young lady and I do not intend to be denied."

"Yes well...that's all very well, but you should have warned me."

"Perhaps so, perhaps so...but we'll do it all the same."

I struggled uneasily in my bonds, but I could see that there was going to be no escape.

"I'm not very ticklish," I lied to him. "You are going to be very disappointed. Let's play something else..."

"No" he said firmly. "The thought of doing this to you has kept me going all through this dreadful week and I do not propose to put it off any longer."