Ticklequest 03: Fairies

Story Info
A mischievous fairy gets captured and tormented by a human.
4.2k words
4.25
10.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4102ser
4102ser
24 Followers

This story contains nonconsenual elements.

.............................................

For centuries humans have been the pushovers of the world. Despite being more numerous than the other races it was petty divisions that left them as easy and enjoyable prey. Elves teased and tormented them during their raids. Orcs took men and women to be their pleasure slaves. Fairies played all manner of tricks and jokes on any human they could find. Beastfolk commonly kidnap a person to act as their personal pet. No one knew what the Demons did with their captured humans, though anxious minds often come up with extravagant ideas.

Alliances between human clans were often fleeting and barely useful in staving off all the threats that faced them. That was the case until the Mortal Goddess appeared. Her influence spread quickly but quietly, and within a few short years most of humanity had found the banner they needed to gather under. The clans waited to hear what their goddess would do to face their enemies, and perhaps even tell of ways to enact vengeance against them.

The Mortal Goddess did whisper plans to her people. While her power was not infinite she could cast a small curse on each and every being that had harassed them over the ages. It was a curse so small that the other races wouldn't even know it had appeared, but strong enough that when the humans did rebel it would ensure victory.

And so the humans trained and prepared under the guidance of their new leader. Men and women grew from frail militiamen to valiant knights and soon to be heroes. The goddess then softly announced that the curse had been placed upon the other races, the time for humans to rise up and prove themselves was at hand.

.............................................

Another race has felt the vengeance from the humans they used to oppress. A collection of male and female orc chieftains have now joined the elves in the Hall of Glories. These once proud and mighty warriors now endure endless humiliating laughter as they are tickled mercilessly for their former crimes. The men and women revel in their second victory and celebrate by teasing and playing with both new and old prisoners. Humanity is now proud and believes that the better future promised to them by the Mortal Goddess can become a reality.

The reports of another group falling to the humans did start to be heard and taken somewhat seriously by the other races. The elves losing might have just been a fluke, but now the orcs? So some began to act more carefully, but not all did so. Most members from the other races continued their attacks against the human masses, but did so at not quite the scale as before.

The goddess did not pause her plans for long, and some months later she whispered another plan for yet another harassing race. The fairies. This race was made up of tricksters and jokesters who also had some magical prowess. Some humans made the mistake of underestimating them since the fairies were usually a head shorter than most men. Those who fell prey to their impish jokes often learned the hard way that the race shouldn't be taken lightly. The new plan was more careful and once more relied on a trap. A wagon traveling near a fairy forest, an easy prank in the making to catch the attention of the mischief makers.

.............................................

Mivian the fairy continued to follow the large covered wagon closely, keeping herself hidden as she flitted about through the trees. She was feeling quite giddy, for she had already played several tricks on the unsuspecting human and was hoping to play some more before she had to retreat further back into the deep woods. The naughty creature had already caused the man's route to be changed several times to her liking, and he was quite upset by the sound of his grumblings. Mivian had hoped that some more of her brethren would appear, but was also content toying with this human by herself.

The fairy flew further down the old path and out of the man's view. Giggling, she shot out a small burst of magic from her fingers and blew a large branch down from the tree and onto the dirt lane. Mivian then settled in a different tree and waited for her victim to approach. She had decided this would be the cherry on top of all the other jokes she had played. Oh the fun she would have in retelling this tale to the others!

The human's wagon approached and, seeing the fairy's obstruction, slowed to stop. Mivian's grin grew wider and she stifled her chuckling as she saw the man throw his hat on the ground while yelling a few curses. He then slowly got down from the wagon's seat, moved past the two hitched oxen, and stepped towards the branch in an apparent attempt to move it.

Mivian had other plans. The fairy waved her fingers and shot out a few precise darts of magic. The bindings connecting the oxen to the cart shattered and they sprinted in different directions as they both received a small dart in the hindquarters. The human turned around and, with a stunned look on his face, watched his transportation run into the forest.

Before the human could come up with some kind of response Mivian jumped from her hiding place and hovered in the air a little ways above him. As she watched his face switch from shock to anger her feeling of amusement grew.

"Whaddya gonna do? Can't run in two directions at once! Oh, don't worry, I'll watch the cart."

The fluttering of her wings shifted as Mivian dodged a few rocks the man threw. When he realized that wasn't going to work he looked in the direction one of the oxen went and started to stomp after it while shooting a few glances over his shoulder to glare at the fairy. Mivian's giggling grew into all out laughter, this was the payoff she had been waiting for.

'Actually,' she thought to herself, 'why not do a little more?'

The fairy flew herself to the back of the covered wagon. She wondered what goodies might be inside that she could tamper with. Maybe this time she would take everything out and scatter them all around the wagon to cover them in dirt? Or perhaps hide it all in the branches of the surrounding trees? Either option could make for a good show. As she continued to debate to herself the fairy opened the canvas curtain that was hiding the possessions inside.

Mivian expected to find boxes and bags of items, she didn't expect another human to be hiding in the wagon. While she had good reflexes they weren't fast enough as the man quickly wrapped an arm around her slim body and pulled her close, pinning her in a hug. His other hand was holding a rag which he held to Mivian's face. A sharp scent filled her nose and by the time she realized what was happening her vision began to darken, too late to try and struggle free. Just before everything went black she felt the human toss her body over his shoulder and the fairy could catch a glimpse of what was behind him, a strange padded device.

.............................................

The world started to reappear in a haze. Mivian blinked several times and went to rub her eyes, but found she couldn't. Then the events of what occurred flashed through her mind and the fairy realized she was now captured.

Mivian tested the device imprisoning her. It was some kind of table mixed with a slim padded pyramid. Her body lie flat face down against the top, a couple of leather buckles holding her down. The fairy's wings were also lightly bound with rope, tied together near their base preventing any attempt to fly. Her arms went down the pyramid and her forearms shifted with her hands pointing forward, more leather straps kept them in place. Both hands were stuck in thick leather gloves and each finger of the gloves were bolted to the base of the pyramid, stopping Mivian from casting magic. The fairy's legs were tied similarly to her arms, going down then shifting with her bare soles open to the air behind her.

As she continued her futile struggling Mivian heard a voice in front of her. She looked up and saw the same human that drugged her. He looked simple, short brown hair and piercing green eyes, but had an air of authority and seemed to hold himself highly. The man spoke again.

"Comfortable?"

Mivian tried to come up with a witty response when she realized something else, the wagon was moving again. The canvas surrounding her stopped any guesses on where they were now, but she assumed they were heading towards a human settlement. No matter, her kin would realize she was gone and come up with a plan to rescue her.

"Oh yes, this feels wonderful! I've never had such nice gloves before. I'm sure you'll feel the same when my friends come and switch our places."

The man, meeting Mivian's wry grin with a small one of his own, responded.

"I will indeed meet your friends, but you won't." He got up off the wooden seat and started to calmly walk around the fairy, talking as he did so. "It's Olin by the way. Also, you probably won't see your brethren for some time. You'll be busy being held in a special prison while my compatriots and I attack your forest home to capture your meddlesome leaders. Thanks to information you will graciously give us, by the way."

Mivian chuckled to herself for a couple reasons. First due to the blatant idea that she would betray her people. Second due to where the human stopped circling her, for Olin had halted his walk just behind her. The woven leaf shirt she was wearing was quite revealing on its own, stopping a little below the waist, but given the fairy's positioning her 'captor' could probably get a nice view of her bare pussy. Mivian decided to use that to her advantage, trying her best to wiggle her ass in a show for the human.

"Like what you see? If you're a good boy and let me go now I could give you a nice reward."

"Hmph. Let's just say I do like what I see, fairy."

Mivian felt Olin step forward and approach her rear. No matter, letting the human have a little fun now would pay off for she would do some toying of her own when she was released. And what she had planned would last much, much longer. As the fairy was lost in her fantasizing she felt the man touch her, but it was nowhere near her attractive ass. Instead Mivian felt a single finger travel down her left foot, from her heel to her big toe. The action seemed to have awoken something in her body, for she felt her whole body jolt in her bindings while letting out a surprised "Eep!"

Now it was the human's turn to chuckle. "Something the matter, fairy? I thought your kind liked to do their tricks to get a good laugh. Well, now you have the opportunity to laugh for quite a long time."

The finger returned to Mivian's left foot while another started to do the same on the right, tracing up, down, all around her suddenly very sensitive sole. The fairy once again felt laughter bubbling up inside of her, but it wasn't the same kind that came when she was doing her mischievous playing. This laughter was forced through some torturous act that was making her entire body shiver and shake against the straps holding her. It was taking all of Mivian's strength not to let this new laughter out while anxiety started to fill her mind.

"You don't have to keep it all in, trickster. Sooner or later the tickling will overcome you. I've been training for some time and I want to try out every tactic I've discovered on this body of yours. I had that elvish princess laughing out pleas for mercy in the Hall of Glories in less than an hour, I wonder how long it will take for you to do the same?"

Tickling. The word sounded strange, but Mivian thought she heard it before. Could it be that the rumored stories were true? That the humans had magic of their own? All of this raced through the fairy's head and fear started to take hold. Maybe if some of her kin heard Mivian yell out they could come to her aid? After some consideration that was what she settled on doing.

However, as soon as the fairy attempted her plan it instantly fell apart. When Mivian opened her mouth to let in air to scream little giggles emerged instead. The giggling soon turned into light laughter as the human seemed to take her response as favorable, upping his ticklish attack. Now both of his hands went to work full force on Mivian's weak spot. Olin ran fingers up and down her arches, scratching at the balls of her foot, circling around her heel, and more before stopping. The fairy was shivering against the straps, the new sensations of tickling weakening her. Her kind relied very much on their magic, leaving their bodies lithe and slender. Why bother with the strength of an orc when waving your fingers provides a much better result?

Mivian regained her breath and once more tried to scream, but the human once more returned to his tormenting that reduced the fairy to giggles and laughter. Now Olin was squeezing at her sides, the thin leaf shirt she was wearing did nothing to stop the tickling. He didn't wait long to switch tactics, slowly moving his wiggling fingers up her ribs and into her armpits. All the new spots were driving Mivian wild, right now the worst of it was her underarms. They weren't even open all the way due to her bondage, even so Olin's fingers wormed their way inside and stuck around tickling there. The small movements easily teased more laughter out of the fairy.

Again Olin stopped. He moved and sat in front of Mivian, who was fervently panting. She tried again to get in a large breath to yell, but noticed the human wasn't doing anything to stop her. His small grin was still on his face when he spoke to the confused fairy.

"Go ahead, yell all you want. We're out of the forest now and no one can hear you. I could tickle you till you scream so much with laughter you'd lose your voice. And believe me, I want to, fairy. So, how about those woodland secrets of yours?"

Mivian realized he spoke the truth. The canvas surrounding the cart showed no shadows from tree branches, only the light of the sun. Now what was she going to do? Fear started to mix with embarrassment. How would her other fairies react if they saw her like this, heard that she broke to just one human? She usually shared laughter with other fairies, not having it directed at her. Embarrassment led to bits of anger, and Mivian started to once again plan revenge. If she could just get a few fingers free and cast some magic...

Olin seemed to take her silence as an answer of some kind. He got up and reached inside a bag behind him, and Mivian took this chance to try struggling again. Unfortunately it did not yield any result, and even more unfortunate the action seemed to make some noise that alerted the human. He turned around with an annoyed look and Mivian saw he had a large feather in his hand, one that looked like a quill for writing.

"So, trying to escape? Good. I was hoping for another excuse to really tickle you hard. Let's see, for not answering my question and for your break out attempt I sentence you to be tickled until we reach the settlement. And I am going to enjoy this, trickster."

Mivian was not excited for the tickling to return, but she doubted how bad a feather could inflict tickling. In a final act she stuck out her tongue at the human, but he returned her mocking with another small grin. Olin once more walked behind the fairy and she soon felt the feather run along her foot.

Terror once more raced into her mind as Mivian came to realize that the feather was much, much worse than Olin's fingers. It was soft, very soft, but the object seemed to cut far deeper into her skin than what fingernails could. The fairy didn't even start with giggles, instead letting out full on panicked laughter.

"I see that you are enjoying this too, fairy. Yes, the humble feather. Out of all the tools I've tried this is my most favorite. How it glides over everything with light touches, or how it can saw back and forth with some effort, and the fact that it can do this as well!"

Olin followed along with each of the movements he spoke of, much to the chagrin of Mivian. First the feather delicately swept up and down over both feet with broad strokes. Then the human aggressively sawed the tool in between each of her open toes, taking time to pay attention to each crevice. Then finally Olin flipped the feather and started to write on the fairy's foot with the shaft as if he was using ink and parchment. Every action made her frantically laugh more and more as the tickling took over every part of her body. Mivian flailed as much as the straps would let her, much more than when she was trying to escape, but they still held firm. This fact sealed the fairy's fate in her mind, there would be no escape from this bondage.

The human briefly stopped his attack and Mivian took this chance to gasp in desperate breathes of air. Her body was even weaker from all the crazed laughter. Once she managed to catch her breath Mivian started to stammer out some words.

"I'll...I'll tell. An-anything you w-want. Pleeeease."

"Hm? I'm sorry, my dear fairy, but that ship has sailed. Your sentence still stands, and I believe we have at least another thirty minutes until we reach your prison. Also, I wanted to test something very special."

As soon as Mivian heard those words she began to frantically beg and plead, she even started to reveal some of her kin's secrets in a desperate ramble, but the human showed no sign of stopping. Olin stepped to her left side and gently grasped her bound winges with one hand. A fairy's wings are their most precious body part, for flight meant everything to them. They are clear with faint white vein patterns, and while they look delicate they are surprisingly strong. And, as Mivian soon learned, they are extremely ticklish.

The fairy didn't laugh as the feather traced it's path down her wings, what came out of her mouth was a laugh mixed with a desperate strangled scream. Mivian's response was so intense Olin briefly halted the feather's glide.

"Wow. And here I thought I've seen everything." The human then crouched down next to the fairy's face. "It looks like I have a new experiment to play with. I'm sure by the time we get to the settlement you will properly behave and answer all the questions we have. If not, well let's just say what you are going to experience now will be nothing than when we arrive."

Olin moved back to Mivian's wings, ignoring her whispered pleas for him not to. Part of the fairy knew he would, but she had the faintest hope the human would listen. Her whispers soon turned back into frenzied laughter as the feather returned to its tickling. Like Olin had done before on her feet he tried different tactics. Brushing the feather along her long veins, twirling it around the bases where the wings grew from, sawing it up and down the hardened edges. Each one provoked more and more laughter. Soon laughter turned into laughter with gasps of air. Then it was laughter while weeping from the overstimulation, tortured tears spilling freely down Mivian's rosy cheeks. Then the fairy's voice turned into silent laughter, the tickling taking its toll on her body. This would be the final action the tickling forced, for Olin stopped leaving Mivian panting and weakly shivering.

"We're here, trickster. I'm going to transfer you bindings so you can move, but if I see one attempt to cast magic, one attempt flee, anything like that. Well, if one feather was this bad how do you think half a dozen would feel?" He finished his statement by waving the feather in the air in front of the fairy's face.

Mivian couldn't even imagine such a feeling, and she knew she didn't want the slightest chance of experiencing it. As Olin began to remove some of the straps she didn't do a single action to alarm him. Soon the fairy was entirely released from her bondage minus the rope around her wings. The human then produced something familiar, a pair of bolted gloves similar to the ones that held Mivian's hands to the pyramid. These instead had the fingers bolted to each other, which Olin tightened as soon as the fairy slipped her hands in. The faintest idea of waving some magic didn't even cross her mind.

4102ser
4102ser
24 Followers
12