Ticklequest 03: Fairies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human walked in front of Mivian, a hand reaching backwards and grabbing her right elbow to lead her wherever he needed to go. The fairy soon found herself in a wooden building and was forced to sit on a stool with her captor sitting behind her. In front of them both was a hard looking woman who Olin referred to as his commander. They both wasted no time in questioning Mivian, who shakily answered them all. She was always aware of Olin's presence, and part of her waited to feel his fingers squeeze along her side or the feather run up her wings if he thought she was lying. Thankfully, he did not.

After about an hour of interrogation the commander signaled Olin to take Mivian away. The human then led her deeper into the settlement to a stone building. They went in and walked down some stairs which led to a collection of underground cells. They were all empty, but seemed to be prepared for inhabitants.

"This is where you will stay, fairy. At least until we capture your leaders. Then you will be free to go. Yes, totally free, unless you decide to misbehave again and return to your tricks. Then you would be taken to the Hall of Glories and be reunited with your rulers, and there you would share in their endless laughter. You don't want that, do you?"

Mivian quickly shook her head. Olin then opened the cell door and took her in. He also undid the rope around the fairy's wings, but then produced something new. It was thick and fluffy looking golden cord. Olin gestured and Mivian, while quivering, lifted her arms and still bound hands above her head. The human tied and looped the cord around her wiry form until it set like a harness on her upper body, finishing by sticking the ends together which connected in a flash of light. Notably, the cord went under her armpits and around the base of her wings, a little below where the normal rope was before. Olin then had her kneel down and attached a chain to her gloves that was shackled to the ground forcing the fairy to stay in that position. Once he felt she was properly secured the human dusted off his hands and went to leave.

"Enjoy your time here until our army returns. Don't worry, you will be properly entertained and occasionally checked on while you wait. Think of this also as a reminder, after all we aren't entirely sure if the information you gave us is true. Should we come back empty handed I'm sure you will be ready and willing to tell us absolutely anything."

Olin closed and locked the iron door. Before walking away he waved his hands in front of the bars and said, "Knismolickle." Mivian's surprised laughter mixed with his footsteps as he walked away, leaving her to her ticklish fate.

The cord was vibrating and it was tickling her two worst spots. The bristles in her underarms explored every part of them due to her arms being forced down. The base of her wings were far worse than the feather from before. While the feather could only focus on one spot at a time the cord tickled every place at once.

And so Mivian laughed, and laughed, and laughed. True to his word some humans checked on her from time to time, providing brief relief with some food or water. Most of the time they responded to the fairy's pleas for mercy and freedom with amused chuckling of their own before signaling the cord to tickle again. Now it was Mivian's turn to be the joke, the entertainment, the fun new toy to play with.


12