Ticklequest 05: Demons

Story Info
A prideful demon gets humbled by his slaves.
4.7k words
4
5.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4102ser
4102ser
23 Followers

This story contains nonconsenual elements.

.............................................

For centuries humans have been the pushovers of the world. Despite being more numerous than the other races it was petty divisions that left them as easy and enjoyable prey. Elves teased and tormented them during their raids. Orcs took men and women to be their pleasure slaves. Fairies played all manner of tricks and jokes on any human they could find. Beastfolk commonly kidnap a person to act as their personal pet. No one knew what the Demons did with their captured humans, though anxious minds often come up with extravagant ideas.

Alliances between human clans were often fleeting and barely useful in staving off all the threats that faced them. That was the case until the Mortal Goddess appeared. Her influence spread quickly but quietly, and within a few short years most of humanity had found the banner they needed to gather under. The clans waited to hear what their goddess would do to face their enemies, and perhaps even tell of ways to enact vengeance against them.

The Mortal Goddess did whisper plans to her people. While her power was not infinite she could cast a small curse on each and every being that had harassed them over the ages. It was a curse so small that the other races wouldn't even know it had appeared, but strong enough that when the humans did rebel it would ensure victory.

And so the humans trained and prepared under the guidance of their new leader. Men and women grew from frail militiamen to valiant knights and soon to be heroes. The goddess then softly announced that the curse had been placed upon the other races, the time for humans to rise up and prove themselves was at hand.

.............................................

The celebrations among humanity reach an all time high. Yet another race has felt their vengeance with beastfolk pack leaders now joining the other offenders in the Hall of Glories. This race that had once kept humans as pets now have the fingers of what they thought as lesser folk tickle every bit of their skin. The Hall is crowded with prisoners and curious humans, the air filled with insane laughter and amused chuckling.

Some began to think that this was enough. Four races now knew the power of the humans and their Mortal Goddess, surely the last tormenting group would know to leave them alone? Sadly, this was not the case. The demons, while few in number, had infernal powers that seemingly kept them above any tricks humanity could pull. Each demon lived in their own sub-realm away from the mortal world, passing the time with whatever activities they enjoyed doing with their captured humans. Could the power of the Mortal Goddess reach them?

When she spoke the human clans were surprised. Their goddess couldn't have opened a path to the demons before, but the power from all the laughing prisoners gave her strength. With dozens of them being tickled all at once the goddess' magic reaches a spectacular height and it is enough to open paths to each of the demons' realms. Now all she needed were brave soldiers with the strength and will to confront a dangerous foe.

Two humans volunteered for this mission. Though they wished for more companions the Mortal Goddess only had enough magical strength to send two at the moment. However, if they returned with a demon prisoner, and have him or her be tickled incessantly, their laughter would once again bring more untold power to the goddess. Enough to send whole groups to the rest of the demons. And so these proud soldiers were sent off with hopes that they would return as heroes.

.............................................

Toroth had just finished another magnificent piece of art. The demon set down his brush and admired his work before hanging it with the other perfected pictures located in the room. His work was slow, but he had all the time in reality to create whatever he wanted. Toroth walked back over to his large easel and checked his secret painting ingredient, the edged juices from his human slaves. It was running low, so he began his walk to the rooms where he kept his suppliers.

As the demon walked, his thin pointed tail waving back and forth as he did so, he took glances at all the other pieces of art along the walls. There were dozens, and each one of them was priceless in Toroth's eyes. Every demon had a personal pastime, other than kidnapping humans of course. Humanity was a tool that brought a demon's hobby to high quality standards, and this demon had collected a new specimen that he hoped would help bring that about.

Toroth originally had just two human slaves, one woman with mid-length black hair and another with short blonde hair. They had worked well for some time as assistants to his painting, but his newest addition was much more exotic and his hopes that her different features would mean more interesting paints had paid off so far. She was a noble desert dweller with olive skin and long silver hair. Taking her was as easy as the others, the new stories that had been circulating in the mortal world meant nothing to the demon.

So what if the other races had fallen to the humans and their new power? Reality was like a web, the mortal world in the center and the demons living in their own realms on the strands surrounding it. No power that came from humanity could reach Toroth or his associates. That also meant that no rescue could come and take away his precious painting tools. So here he was, content with creating his art for the foreseeable future.

Toroth approached and opened the door holding his newest tool. There she was, naked, wearing a ring gag, and in a contraption that easily allowed the collection of her juices. Her body still looked as perfect and exotic as ever. The bondage forced her to kneel on cushions and kept her upper body straight with her arms held up in the air. A bowel was placed under her to collect Toroth's painting ingredient, and from what he could see it was a little over halfway full.

The demon approached the human to take her pooled juices. As he did so she weakly struggled in her bindings and let out desperate moans. Toroth ignored them and took the bowel while replacing it with another. The woman was being endlessly edged by three red buttons cursed with demonic power. Two large ones were stuck on her nipples while a smaller third was over her clit. The sensations they gave were influenced by how close she was to an orgasm. The closer it got the weaker they stimulated, but they never stopped and always returned to stronger teasing when the buttons sensed that the human was no longer near cumming. All the edging forced her juices to occasionally drip from her pussy into the waiting bowel to become a perfect painting piece.

This would be the woman's new life. Toroth didn't think it was bad. His infernal powers kept her healthy and she would always be experiencing some kind of pleasure. Humans were a simple folk, easy to tease and be used for a demon's purpose. As Toroth walked out of the room he decided to check on the other two suppliers while he was near. He set the bowel of juices down on a table and began the short walk. As he did so he debated doing a small experiment. Each woman had each solely provided well, but what if he mixed all their juices together to form something new? Or maybe add some of his cum to the mix? That sounded like it would produce a fine painting.

The demon approached the next door, this one held the blonde human in similar bondage. As he opened it he was stopped short in shock as he found the room empty. Toroth couldn't even process the idea that this woman was able to escape, his powers wouldn't have allowed such a thing and no lone human could break them. The painter blinked several times before deciding to investigate the bondage, maybe some answers lie there.

As Toroth walked further into the room he was suddenly tugged back. The feeling of surprise returned as the demon felt something wrap around his neck. The door, someone was hiding behind the door when he entered. He reached a finger up and made a small cutting motion, a simple spell to break whatever rope that was choking him. However, nothing happened. Surprise changed to anxiety, and then fear followed. What was the meaning of all this? Toroth began to frantically claw at the rope and darkness began to cloud his vision, but whoever was holding it did not let up. Moments later the demon collapsed into unconsciousness.

.............................................

The moment he came to his senses Toroth tried to leap up and wildly cast curses everywhere around him. He immediately failed to do so as he was currently stuck to the floor and gagged with a ring gag in one of the rooms he had kept his human suppliers. The demon's body was stuck lying down in a straight pose, wrists and ankles tied together and each bundle of that strange rope was affixed to a wooden stake driven into the floor. Toroth momentarily lamented about what they were doing to his woven carpet before realizing the severity of his situation.

No one came for Toroth for some time. He spent his short isolation testing his bonds and gag, which yielded no result. All he knew was this wasn't normal rope, and that the gag in his mouth belonged to one of his slaves judging by the taste. Toroth didn't have to wait much longer before someone entered.

The demon had never laid eyes on this human before. It was a pale woman with brown hair tied into a ponytail. She peeked her head in before turning and shouting, "Rosina! The asshole is up. Time to do what we came for." Then she entered and Toroth saw she was wearing skintight leather armor.

The human then was soon joined by another in similar dress, presumably 'Rosina.' The other woman had red hair similar to the one Toroth had kept, though hers was also tied into a ponytail. Both women stared down at the demon with an angry frown.

"Finally! I've been hearing the entire stories from the other girls, and I've been waiting for this monster to finally get what's coming to him. Do you think the work of our goddess has reached this far, Lia?"

"Undoubtedly."

The women shared a brief nod with one another before moving into two positions. Rosina reached her legs over and sat on Toroth's naked stomach. The demon hadn't worn clothes for a long time, though he doubted the humans would have left them on when they captured him. He caught a glimpse of Lia kneeling in front of his bare feet. The two women then wordlessly began their attack. Rosina dug her fingers into the demon's ribs while Lia started to scrape her nails up and down the bare soles.

Toroth had investigated the stories of the mortals. He used his powers to try and locate this supposed curse and attempted to artificially reproduce the feeling of 'tickling.' The demon never succeeded in doing so, but he never expected how bad this sensation was. He immediately started to flail about in his restraints as soon as the wiggling fingers touched his skin and muffled laughs came from his gagged mouth.

"Well, looks like you were right, Lia. How long do you think it will take until he's broken?"

"I dunno. How about tickling straight for an hour?"

"Sounds wonderful to me."

The women wordlessly began to up their attacks, much to Toroth's dismay. Demons often chased their hobbies to seek new sensations, and while this tickling was new it was not loved. It was much worse than the few times Toroth experienced pain, and it seemed to become even more horrible as the tickling went on.

Lia and Rosina were obviously enjoying their seemingly justified tormenting. They were almost acting like a demon when they discovered a new activity, testing everything they could to see the best results. Rosina moved her tickling fingers from Toroth's sides to his underarms. Lia scooched over to the side of his right leg, leaving one hand to tickle his foot while the other squeezed along his thigh. Every new spot intensified Toroth's suffering, and so it would last for many minutes.

He didn't know how the humans judged an hour had passed, but they did relent after some time. Toroth took in frantic gasps of air while the women stared down at him. They both still held cruel gazes while flexing their fingers.

"I don't think he's quite broken, Rosina. It seems we may need to do some more work with him."

"You go ahead and start again. I have a special idea brewing."

Rosina walked out of the room while Lia returned to her torture. She reached her hands in between Toroth's thighs and started to tickle upwards to his cock and balls. The woman soon reached them and stuck her wiggling fingers under the demon's sack. Both Lia and Toroth seemed to be surprised by his response as he strained the hardest against the ropes since his tormenting started. Lia locked her gaze with his once more as a wry smile formed on her face.

"So, the demon has ticklish privates? I'm sure Rosina is gonna love this. I never got to try this before with the others in the Hall of Glories, though I've heard rumors. Oh, and that is where you are gonna end up. You think just two pairs of hands are bad? Just wait until you have double or even triple that, or even the touch of our goddess? You won't think you are all powerful when that happens."

Lia momentarily returned to tickling Toroth's balls until Rosina returned. When she did the demon noticed she had some of his paintbrushes in her hands. He didn't have to think hard to know what she planned to use them for. Fingers were bad, but would tools be even worse?

"Hey, did you know his junk is ticklish?" Lia said while tickling past the demon's balls and towards his taint, earning more struggling and laughter in response.

"Oh really? Well, how about we add these to the mix?" Rosina handed two brushes to Lia while also keeping two for herself. Lia stayed at her current position at Toroth's waist while Rosina sat on his stomach. Both once more began to tickle their prisoner.

Lia opted to use only one brush at the moment. She had taken one with a very thin but fine tip, and just because it was small didn't mean Toroth's suffering would be too. He had used that brush to make miniscule parts of his painting and knew of its potential. Lia must have had some too as she glided the brush over the demon's sensitive cock head. The pleasure he received was next to nonexistent, though the tickling was worse than ever. Toroth's frantic flailing torso did nothing to stop the paintbrush as it traveled over its new easel. Lia also occasionally ran the brush over her tongue to keep the tip firm and wet, humming as she did so. Flick flick over the tip. Then circling around the base of his foreskin. Stroke stroke, tickle tickle.

Rosina had kept both brushes, though these were different from Lia's. They had bulbous fat heads and soft bristles meant for broad strokes of art. Rosina instead used them on Toroth's ticklish nipples. Around and around they went. Clockwise then counterclockwise. Sometimes the woman just brushed over the very tips of the nipple, light but still torturous as ever. Tiny flashes of pleasure were there too, but like his cock it was drowned out by the tickling. Toroth caught glimpses of the human's eyes while she did her tickling. While Rosina still held a focused frown there was delight dancing about in her eyes.

While the pleasure was only drops of water in a bath full of tickling it was still there. Toroth's cock soon became erect leaving Lia a hand free from when she was holding it earlier. She took this opportunity to take up the second fine brush and started to use it as well on the demon's dick. Toroth's gagged laughter soon had brief singular moans mixed in. Tickling was bad enough, but now he was being edged as well. The irony of his experience didn't have the chance to fully dwell on his mind. The demon was too busy crying tears of laughter while his cock began to get painted by its own precum leaking from the tip.

The two pairs of skilled hands continued their work for another period of time, and Toroth wondered how this was all going to end for him. Lia had mentioned something about a Hall of Glories, would he become a prisoner to that place? What would his experiences be there? The women were obviously punishing him harshly at the present moment. Could it be possible that something worse awaited him in the future?

Toroth did receive an answer, though after another long stretch of tickle torture. Rosina looked over her shoulder while still keeping the sweeping brushes moving over the demon's nipples to ask her compatriot a question.

"We've been at this for a while now, do you think he's broken enough? As much as I want to keep this up for a whole day and night I feel like his time in the Hall of Glories should get started as soon as possible."

"Hmm. I guess so. Keep things up here, I'm going to send a message back to the goddess."

Lia got up and left while Rosina continued her tickling. She occasionally traced ticklish lines with the brushes from Toroth's nipples up inside his sensitive underarms or down to root inside his navel. All the while the demon struggled and laughed, though inwardly his worrying became worse than ever.

Some minutes passed and Lia returned with an even stronger frown on her face. Rosina caught her partner's frustration in a glance while continuing her tickling.

"Something wrong?"

"Unfortunately yes. The goddess has the power to transport us and this ass of a demon back, but not all of the former prisoners. We could probably only take one back if we tried to return now. I talked with our beloved leader and the general and we might have a better idea brewing."

Lia gestured for Rosina to come closer. She did so and both women moved towards the door to talk in fast whispers. Toroth caught a few glances towards his body as they talked. Rosina seemed to like what Lia was saying, though Lia didn't appear so eager. They continued to quietly discuss, though near the end of their conversation Toroth did catch some of Rosina's words.

"Just think...It all again with another one...Trust that they will do well...They will looove the time...I'll go tell them."

After they finished Lia seemed a bit more content with whatever plan that had just agreed to. Both women left the room leaving Toroth alone once again. A short time later Rosina came back with several bundles of that special rope that currently held the demon down. The woman quickly began to use them. She wrapped the soft but bristly rope all around the Toroth's arms, starting from his tied wrists down to his elbows. Rosina took another bundle and did the same with the rest of Toroth's body. After some work the woman looked down in apparent pride.

"Oh this will be excellent. Shame I won't get the chance to fully witness the extended effects, but at least I'll get a short peek at the show."

Toroth didn't know what she was referring to, but that didn't stop his unease from growing. His entire body was almost mummified by this special rope. The only areas not covered by it was his gagged face, his erect cock, and his bare feet. Every other spot was tightly bound.

Lia soon came back to the room as well, though she wasn't alone in doing so. Toroth's three former captives also ventured inside. The other women looked well, in fact they even seemed excited about whatever was about to come next. Blonde Hair was nudging Black Hair with her elbow while staring at the demon's cock. Silver Hair was licking her lips while clenching and unclenching her hands.

"Like I said," Lia told the trio, "the Sacred Cord will do a lot of the work, though don't be hesitant about joining in. Every party of him will be at your disposal, yes EVERY part. Rosina and I or some other soldiers will return at some point, but I'm sure you all will be plenty entertained while you wait."

4102ser
4102ser
23 Followers
12