Ticklequest 05: Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia then shared a look with Rosina. Both nodded at each other then waved their hands while saying, "Knismolickle."

All of the cord wrapped around Toroth jumped to life and started to steadily vibrate. Nearly every part of his naked body was being incessantly tickled by the soft bristles and the demon's laughter grew in response. Before it was loud, but now there was some insane craze added to it. Toroth was now trapped in a tickling cocoon that didn't seem like it was going to stop its attacks anytime soon.

Lia and Rosina stepped back towards the door. Lia shared a nod with the waiting women before walking out. Rosina did the same, but before she shut the door behind her she continued to peek inside while the formerly imprisoned trio approached Toroth. The demon felt like what was about to come next was going to be really, really bad.

Silver Hair spoke. "You two go ahead and take your turns first. Both of you have been here much longer than I have. I'll settle with his feet for now." Once she finished Toroth saw her sit down in front of his bare feet. His gaze was soon obstructed by the other two women.

Black Hair quickly stepped over Toroth's mummified body and took his cock into her very wet pussy. The demon's muffled laughter mixed moans were drowned out by very satisfied ones of her own. The woman didn't waste any time and started to ride Toroth's cock like her life depended on it. After being teased and edged for who knows how long she had been probably waiting for a moment like this. Toroth didn't have the chance to take in the sight as Blonde Hair stepped up to her position.

She planted her pussy on the demon's face. Even though Toroth was in a precarious position he still didn't even consider the idea of trying to lick her pussy through the gag. The idea of serving such lowly creatures like humans still disgusted him. Even without a tongue pleasuring her Blonde Hair decided to get an orgasm one way or another. She reached a hand back and grabbed Toroth's hair while grinding her pussy up and down his face. The juices that he had used for his paintings now dripped down his head.

Silver Hair decided to jump into the action as well. Toroth soon felt ten fingers running up and down his soles. After some torturous time doing that she then changed to using the bushes discarded by the departing humans. The demon couldn't flail much in his cocoon, but he still tried as his body began to be overwhelmed by the pleasure and tickling. Through it all, despite his own laughter and the moans of two women, Toroth heard a soft but satisfied feminine giggle followed by the sound of the door shutting.

The tickling, fucking, and face grinding continued for a while. Black Hair soon rode out her much needed orgasm. She collapsed onto Toroth's waist while the waves of pleasure made her body shiver and pussy wildly contracted around the demon's cock. Any enjoyment he felt was drowned out by the horrid full body tickling. Blonde Hair soon came next and soon covered Toroth's face with even more of her juices. If he had thought he was going to receive a desperately needed break he would have been sorely mistaken. Black and Blonde Hair switched places and each began their efforts for other orgasm. Silver Hair seemed content playing with the demon's very ticklish feet, a finger from one hand scraping around his sole with the other hand had a brush traveling in between his toes.

The feeling that Toroth was approaching an orgasm of his own amazed him. Through all the tickling he only experienced brief ripples of pleasure, but soon his own moans began to become stronger in between his laughter. Then the moment hit, Toroth's body shook and arched as much as he could in the tickling cords as he came hard. The brief feelings of pleasure barely overcame the horrid tickling, and soon after the demon now realized that it all felt even worse. The orgasm somehow made him even more sensitive!

"Hm? Hey, I think he just came in me. You're enjoying this? Huh? Are you?"

If he hadn't been through hours of tickling Toroth might have tried to rebuke Blonde Hair. Now he felt the urge to beg and plead for mercy as his torment became even more terrible. The soft bristles of the cord dug and tickled deeper into his now hypersensitive skin. The fingernails of Silver Hair and her brushes sent ticklish shockwaves that traveled all through Toroth's body.

"You know, I think we should punish him for cumming. We finally get the orgasms we've been praying for after who knows how long, why should he get one too?"

No! Please no!

"I think you're right! Tickle tickle, you demon fuck!"

Blonde Hair, slowing down but never stopping her ride on Toroth's cock, started to tickle his ribs by rooting her fingers in between the tiny gaps of the cord. Black Hair started as well, digging her hands into the demon's armpits while still working her pussy up and down his face.

Toroth broke. He fully broke to these humans. If he had the opportunity he would beg for mercy like a groveling slave. He even tried to work his tongue into pleasuring Black Hair, but if she noticed anything she didn't mention it. The three women continued to tickle and tease their former captor. Minutes turned to hours, and though Toroth couldn't tell the passage of time very well it felt like days full of tickling were passing.

All through it the demon's cock never softened. It was always being stimulated one way or another. Silver Hair soon got her chance at fucking Toroth and received some orgasms of her own. The three humans continued to switch spots of pleasure until they had their fill of sexual satisfaction. However, that didn't stop the tickling. In fact, the women moved past the cock and face fucking and turned their focus solely to tickling, much to Toroth's dismay.

Three pairs of tickling hands, the vibrating cord, the paint brushes, they all were put to use on Toroth's insanely ticklish body. He even orgasmed some more times before the women stopped their fucking, which added more to his ticklishness. Now instead of a pussy being wrapped around his dick there was a fat soft brush circling around the tip while a lone finger tickled the back of his penis, its most sensitive part.

There would be an end to Toroth's torment. After what felt like months full of tickling, every area being thoroughly tortured, the first two humans returned. They said there was now enough power to take them all back, the women to their families and the demon to the Hall of Glories. Even though he knew that place would hold even more tickling Toroth was thankful. He finally had a break, no matter how momentary it might be.


12