Tie Me Up Like In the Magazines Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man offers self to older after seeing his dirty mags.
1.4k words
4.35
24.6k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in my gay neighbors back yard, in nothing but my underwear, I had to wonder how I had gotten to the point I was at. I was standing in front of a fat, hairy, old man, easily old enough to be my father, about to pull down my underwear, and humiliate my self for his pleasure.

I'd agreed to, strip for him, and let him watch me masturbate. In exchange, he was keeping quiet about the naughty thing he'd caught me doing in his garage, and he'd let me barrow his dirty magazines and comics.

I had never done much more than kiss a girl, so I was terrified. I'd been never naked with another adult before, and now I was being coursed into stripping for this old pervert, it made me feel gross, but it also drove me wild.

My penis was rock hard... However I was learning, its one thing to fantasize about being exploited and exposed, and quite another to actually have to pull your undies down in front of an old man. I could feel my heart racing.

My hands were trembling, and my thick, young, cock was stiff. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life, but could I really go through with it.

From a folding chair, Mr. Smith was looking me over with anticipation, a beer in one hand, his camera phone, ready in the other. He looked like a predator, and I felt helpless in his gaze. I felt terribly exposed, under the evening light of the back yard.

The fact was, I could only contain my trembling, with the knowledge that my single mother had gone out of town for the weekend, and there was no chance she'd pop her head over our shared fence. I couldn't imagine what she would do if she saw her son right now, whipping it out for this old creep. Goose bumps popped up on my bare skin, at the shame full thought, and I must have been beet red.

I hesitated my fingers hooked in the elastic of my under panties. I was terrified, and rock hard. Could I really show this dirty old man my penis, and bottom?

What was I doing? A "straight" 18 year old, virgin, boy with the body of a track runner, about to undress for this old man. My meaty young cock was stretching out the fabric of my tight, black, cotton briefs, and pointed up as I slid them down.

I was more turned on than I'd been in my life. I wanted him to see me stripped, helpless and humiliated. Mr. Smith had told me that once I was undressed I couldn't cover myself back up until I'd cum for him and licked up every drop. How was I going to go through with this?

I though back to the beginning, how I'd gotten myself into this mess. It all earlier that day before when my mother informed me that Mr. Smith had called. He needed a strong young man to move some boxed in his garage.

I was sent over, and being an obedient boy, was quickly put to work. The gay neighbor didn't seem much like he needed my help but simply enjoyed having a cute boy to order around.

At one point I noticed his staring at my bottom as I lifted some boxes. It made me shiver, but on some perverse level, I was flattered by the attention. I'd never had a girlfriend before, and it was thrilling that someone found me sexy. My cock began to twitch as I bent before him again, wondering if he could see the out line of my undies through my tight jeans. He was looking at my panty lines, I thought, then I quickly pushed the idea away.

What was I thinking? Im straight. I thought. But I'd always fantasized about being humiliated and exposed, stripped and even tied up in public, but by women. Did I really want this nasty old man drooling over me. Apparently on some sick level, I did.

As you could imagine, I was relived when Mr. Smith told me he would leave me to finish alone, and would be back in 30 or so minutes to check my progress.

I worked steadily for a few minuets, but was soon brought up short, when my sorting reviled a striking container with no lid. It was big box of pornography, dirty magazines and comics. And what was more from the covers showed nothing but bound and gagged young men.

Mr. Smith liked to look at tied up boys.

My heart skipped a beat. I'd seen some bondage images on the internet before, but because of my strict mother, I'd been too ashamed to look more than once or twice, and never at anything too hard core. However these comics and mags were all directly on point with my deepest the darkest fantasies.

My dick was hard in my snug jeans. I was powerfully aware of it rubbing in my pants, as I hastily turned to make sure I was unobserved. I was alone in the garage. The coast was clear. For now.

I knew I shouldn't look through this box. I knew I should just put it aside and pretend I didn't notice what was inside. I knew it was really wrong, but I just had to take a peek.

I could'nt believe what I was seeing. Every night I stroked myself to sleep, thinking about how it might feel to be tied up in my underwear, gagged, leashed, and paraded about in public. But in these books, I was seeing things I'd never even dreamed of.

There was a magazine with photos of young men in elaborate bondage ropes, hog tied, and bound spread-eagled. There were "damsel in distress" scenes, cute boys being carried off by costumed pirates and red necks. There were scenes of dungeons, basements, auction blocks, and even young men bound and seemingly left in parks and abandoned building.

Some boys were in little briefs like I wore, some wore thong pouches, but some of them were naked. I was ashamed to be seeing their bare penises and bottoms, but I just couldn't turn away. The fantasy of being in the place of those helpless young men, just got me too horny.

In other comics and magazines I found even more harder core images. Penis bondage... young men's shafts and balls cruely bound with tight strings. Boys left tied in their undies with evil crotch ropes yanked into their ass cracks, and crushing their private parts.

I imagined myself in that situation, tied in my undies, a mean old man looping a rope around my waist, then yanking it over my balls and up between my cheeks. I'd never imagined having my crotch and penis tied up before, and the idea drove me wild.

There were even images of bound and humiliated boys, tied to one another, crotch roped and forced to rub their packages together. They were tied ass to ass, crotch to ass, and even with their faces forced into each others asses and crotches.

I thought about how those boys must feel, humiliated and completely helpless. How would it feel to left bound and crotch roped, to another boy, for hours? How would it feel, to be forced to rub our hard penises together, through our tight under panties, knowing we couldn't get away from each other?

What could be more humiliating? I though, and then I came in my jeans.

I hadn't realized that as I flipped through the pages, my left hand had been pressing my cock through my pants, stimulating me. As I felt the climax build, and realized the naughty thing I was about to do, I struggled to contain myself, but to no avail.

This was so wrong. Peeking at the magazines was bad enough, now I was jerking off in public, but it was too late to stop myself. My hips bucked as I tried to hold my orgasm in, and I let out a whimper as I began to ejaculate into my under panties.

I came hard, my hands holding me up on the box. I was really scared, there was already a big creamy wet spot appearing on my crotch, and my heart was racing. I'd just done something awful. I turned to see if I had been observed, and my stomach dropped, Mr. Smith was standing by the garage door, looking at me, holding a camera phone, and smiling...