Tie On The Door Pt. 02

Story Info
Rod talks with his girlfriends mom. They come to terms.
5.5k words
4.42
5.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under 18 years old, any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental, this is pure fantasy, and you shouldn't bring any reality into it. It's a tall tale. Tongue in cheek. Have fun with it. Please be civil in your bloodthirsty comments. Please read part one first, or maybe not. It's a free country.

Tie On the The Door

Synopsis from part 1

I work with my dad as a stone mason, though we do pretty much any kind of masonry. I am going to school for some needed business courses if I ever want to take over the business from my dad. I plan to earn an MBA, which is definitely overkill for the business needs, but I try to be ready for bad contingencies, like if, God forbid, I couldn't work anymore! So my degree would also assure my backup plan. Hopefully, I will never need it, but it's good to have it around. Just in case.

I was seeing a very pretty busty girl, Maria Ferrari, and we got caught fucking in the library. I had to accept the librarian's direct punishment or she would inform the dean. That could lead to expulsion from the school for both of us. I mean I doubt they would actually do it, but these days, you never know. We don't want to take that chance.

The punishment was a huge surprise: fucking the ever living daylights out of the lovely busty librarian Gladys and her sex-starved assistant Joan. My girlfriend Maria somehow caught me fuckin' the two busty librarians and left quickly. I never saw Maria except for her running towards the dorms after it was all over. I kinda dragged my feet, not wanting the big confrontation scene that was sure to come. I hindsight, this was a terrible mistake. I should have caught up with her and had the fight right away, right then and there. Live and learn.

I walked into my shared dorm room and I caught Maria fuckin' my roommate (for her revenge I guess) and I said "Fuck it thats it, I'm done." I really just wanted to kill them, but then I'd be in jail. New dorm room needed, old girlfriend Maria is ditched. Cursed out roommate for his dick-ish behavior. I felt his behavior was just way beyond

unacceptable. Maria acted very drunk throughout this confrontation. This was weird because she hardly drinks at all. She seemed falling down drunk. I got to fuck the Resident Advisor's two busty black girlfriends, Bess and Babs, while waiting on the dorm room. Then I got to fuck the RA herself, Cassandra.

The cops got involved when Maria collapsed and date rape drugs were suspected. She was hospitalized. Next day, I found drugs placed in MY old drawers. Gave them to the cops. Found secret sex videos surreptitiously placed on MY computer. My ex roommate was TRYING TO SET ME UP! Everything was sent to the cops. Let them figure it out. That's their job.

I spoke to my dorm R/A, and requested a new room, told her the story of my ex girlfriend and ex-roommate.

I got to fuck the Resident Advisor's two busty black girlfriends, Bess and Babs, while waiting on the dorm room. Then I got to fuck the RA herself, Cassandra. Three busty sexy black girls! They all seemed to enjoy me. Lovely, busty girls. Oh fuck yeah!

Got a new dorm room, subject to new female roomie's ok. Her name is Hanna. I fucked her, and a bunch of her sexy and horny

dorm-floor-mates. It's quite

amazing that I am alive after all the fuckin' I did that day.

Of course the only way I was able to bed that many girls was by me using my tongue and fat fingers quite a bit. Every single girl loved being licked. I do love licking lovely labias!! I have heard no complaints at all. All the girls seemed to enjoy my "little Roger" as well. I am sure i set the record for the most sex in one day. Wow. I am a man slut.

I wonder if I did the right thing with (now former) girlfriend? She was drugged, so maybe it wasn't revenge sex? She wound up in the hospital in serious shape. She might have died from the overdose.

What if she took the drugs intentionally, or perhaps accidentally? Lots of serious questions, damn few good answers.

I talked to my dad, he insisted that I apologize to my former girlfriend for the librarian punishment/sex issue. He is right. I fucked up pretty badly.

I should have communicated with my girlfriend before I got my "punishment". Hell, she might have joined me.

I have to try to make amends.

I really fucked up the entire situation, along with a bunch of girls fucking me. She only fucked my ex roommate, whereas I fucked a platoon of girls, rebound or revenge, whatever. I'm not even sure how many girls I fucked! Any way you look at it, I was wrong. I should have handled it better. As I look at the situation, the whole thing was mostly MY fault. She was only reacting to me fuckin the daylights out of the two sexy librarians.

I was wrong all the way around. I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, because I really did have a blast. The librarian Gladys is awesome. She is the best fuck out of all the girls on campus. She is the best WOMAN I have ever been with, hands down. Hell, Joan is a damn fine fuck as well. Both claim to be full lesbians, but both women nearly fucked me to death! Who would have thought it? Still waters truly do run deep and strong. In the end Gladys invited me back WITH my girlfriend this time. I guess that will never happen now.

I have to try to make things right, or at the very least, I will apologize on my hands and knees.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥V¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Which brings us sorta up to date. I jumped on my bike and rode to the hospital. I was going to apologize. When I got to the hospital, I asked a nice old lady about Maria Ferrari. The old candy-striper on desk duty looked her up for me.

"Maria Ferrari. She is a college student. I heard that she collapsed and they brought her here." I spoke.

She looked troubled. "Yes I do see. Are you family?"

"No, up until that night I was her boyfriend. We had a huge falling out." I told the truth, but spared her the gory details.

"Well, I am so sorry, no visitors allowed except for family at this time. Perhaps you could send her a card? There's a gift shop right there. I will try to see that she gets it." Her nametag said Mildred.

"Try?" That seemed weird.

"Well, you see, she's in the psych ward. I'm not sure if they are allowing any kind of correspondence or any communication of any kind at this point." Mildred explained.

"Well, we can only try," I responded. I went over to the gift shop. I wondered about her being in the rubber room section.

I got her a nice card and wrote, "Maria, I am truly sorry if my bad actions caused this awful chain of events. I do sincerely apologize to you for that. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Please do get better Maria, God bless you."

Love Roger

Ps. "They are only allowing family members in to visit. I tried to see you but I was turned away. That's why I didn't apologize in person. Good luck, get better! My number has not changed if you want to talk, but that's totally your option. I still want to say I'm sorry (for being an asshole) face to face. God bless you, I hope you have a speedy recovery. Rod."

The nice old candy-striper said she would try her best to get the apology/get well card to Maria. I thanked her. Mildred is very kind.

I went to the elevator to go down to the garage to get back on my bike and go to work, as it was obvious that I couldn't get in to see Maria.

As I entered the elevator, I saw a woman that looked EXACTLY like Maria, long hair, huge tits, gorgeous eyes, and flawless olive skin. The only difference was age, this woman looked like she was late twenties, early thirties. She was also slightly taller than her daughter, but only by maybe an inch or so. She was very sexy looking.

"Mrs. Ferrari? I'm Roger the old boyfriend of your daughter Maria. I came to apologize to her and to you."

"Roger, I think that you are a son of a bitch! Why did you drop her? Why did you leave her with a rapist? What the fuck is the matter with you?" Her eyes drilled into me. She had only heard one part of the mess.

"It's kind of a very long story.

There are some things I need to tell you. Got time for a coffee?" I asked her.

"Public place. I don't trust you at all." If looks could kill I'd be dead on the floor.

"There's a busy coffee shop across the street where the students go to get caffeine. Will that do?" I asked her very politely.

"Fine. You fucking dickhead, leaving my daughter in the grip of a RAPIST! HOW COULD YOU?" She obviously didn't know everything that went on.

"I see you did not get the full story. Let's go back a bit. Your daughter and I were um..."

"Just say it fucker!" She did not have a high regard for me, that much was evident.

"She was playing with my cock in the library and I was sucking on her very sensitive nipples. She really loves that and actually had an orgasm. We had not seen a soul anywhere near us but... the librarian came out of nowhere and caught us red-handed having um, fun." I admitted what had really happened.

"What was my daughter doing with your cock?" she demanded.

"She was astride me and using her hips, she was um..." The milf gave me the let's go, hurry-it-up sign with her hand.

"She was rubbing my cockhead up and down her wet slit, in preparation for... you know." I didn't need to say it, did I?

"Sex?" her mom gave me a true death stare.

"Yes. I am not sure if she came on me once or twice." I think she came five times, but why boast with her mother?

"Wait...Are you saying that she came before you even ENTERED HER?!" My ex girlfriend's mom looked slightly incredulous. I doubt she believed a syllable that I uttered. But it was all true.

"Yeah, she can't get it inside her until she gets at least one or two good comes. Usually I will eat her pussy before anything else, but she and I were in the library.

"When we were caught by the librarian, her name is Gladys, by the way, she was just going to report us to the deans office. I begged Gladys for in-house punishment rather than that. The dean could have expelled us both. It would also go on our permanent records, so I really begged her for the in-house punishment instead." She seemed in agreement with my idea.

"Okay, why did you alone take the punishment?" Maria's mom asked. She glared at me with deadly venom in her eyes.

"Gladys said only one of us needed to take the in-house punishment, the other would be punished by guilt." I told her word for word.

"Again, why you?" She seemed puzzled by my very ordinary male actions.

"I'm not going to allow my gorgeous girlfriend to accept punishment for my stupid misdeeds. Never! So I took it like a man for both of us. Your daughter did ask to be punished twice, so I told her I would punish her nicely later on." I giggled. For the first time I thought she had the tiniest smile on her face. It dissappeared very quickly.

"How were you going to punish my daughter?!" She gave me the evil eye. She looked ready to de-ball me.

"A nice sexy spanking of course!" I smiled as I spoke. "She loves those!" I smiled at her mom with wide open eyes. Her eyes I mean.

She really smiled again, a tiny little bit. "Well, yes those can be fun. Mmmm-hmmm." She acknowledged that she liked to be spanked! Then she realized what she had just admitted to, and she turned a bright crimson. I may have smiled back.

"So tell me about the in-house punishment that you, um... endured." She wanted the real truth.

"The librarian saw how big your daughter's tits were, and she asked me point blank if I liked big tits. What am I going to do, lie to her? She saw me sucking on Maria's tits. I told her the truth, that I love big tits, the bigger the better. Next thing I know, she's got her monster size whopper tits in my hands, and she is sucking my cock. I have a fair amount of self control, but she had me when she deepthroated my dick and she shoved her huge nipples into my mouth. Very few women can deepthroat me all the way to the balls. I fucked the shit out of her. I couldn't help myself. I am so sorry for my loss of control. When she shoved her humongous hard nipples into my mouth... I was lost. Humongous pointy knockers just make me crazy with lust. I can't help myself; it's like I'm hard wired for big tits." I told the truth.

"Gladys has gigantic tits, so big and plump. Her big fat nipples were aching to be sucked. She screamed like a banshee as I sucked on those beautiful nips of hers. I think she came about forty times. She is the hottest librarian in the world. She really liked my cock and balls. For some reason she enjoyed my abdomen as well. I admit her huge rack was fascinating to me. I also loved her beautiful big fat ass. But mostly those amazing breasts of hers. I guess I am a true tit man." I hung my head down. I had admitted my guilt to my ex girlfriend's mother.

"You mean like my big tits?" she asked me as she opened her blouse and her big utility type bra. Each of her monster mammaries was easily the size of my head! Her big hard nipples were bigger than my thumb, on six inch around puckered areolas. She hoisted those fantastic yabos towards my face and I'm sure I was completely blown away by her magnificent mamas.

Keep in mind we are in the corner booth in a coffee shop, so we might get arrested. Sweet Jees, she was exposing her huge tits FOR ME!!! She was smiling with a dirty expression that shouted LUST as her huge rack jiggled so sexily. Her tits were huge and magnificent.

My eyes must have bugged out of my head. I could scarcely believe it, Mrs. Ferrari was displaying her huge honkers just for ME! "Sweet Jesus! I had no idea! You hide those humongous wonderful whoppers so well. Oh my God, you are so, so beautiful. May I touch them? May I suck on those gorgeous nipples of yours?" I didn't wait for her reply as my lips latched on like a nursing infant and my opposite hand pulled, twisted and rolled her nipple not in my mouth. She hissed in happiness and her quick little hand grabbed at my huge bulge. She knew exactly what she wanted.

"Hey, I showed you mine, so now you gotta show me yours, so whip that monster out, ugh, ugh, oh yeah bite gently just a bit...Mmmm. Let's go out to the car!"

We got redressed frantically, and left a twenty on the table as she practically dragged me to her very fancy Mercedes SUV. It had those dark windows that could not be seen through. We got in the car quickly- in the huge back seat! Holy shit, she meant to fuck me! She messed with the seats, and laid down a big thick comforter for us. Then she was kissing me and stripping at the same time. I was undressing, but not fast enough for Mrs Ferrari. She went to work removing my clothes.

"Mrs. Ferrari, you are so beautiful!" I had to say it. Damn, she was so, so stunning.

"My first name is Valencia, but you may call me Val. May I call you Roger?" I just nodded yes as we were busy undressing. "My friends call me Rod," I invited her.

Val could not open my belt, so I made short work of my pants, but left the shorts for her. She was on her knees instantly and pulling down my underwear. My hard meat whacked her in the face and she giggled uproariously. One second later she was trying to get my fat cockhead into her little mouth, but having the same trouble her daughter had originally. She couldn't fit it in her mouth yet. She was trying like hell though!

Our clothes seemed to vanish magically and she pushed me on my back and tried to get my dick inside her cunt, but she was not nearly ready yet. It was ridiculously hard to maneuver inside a car, but we somehow managed.

I grabbed those fantastic ass cheeks and pulled her hot snatch to my mouth to help her with some good eatin' at the Y. Her bush was neatly trimmed, and was getting wetter by the second. My tongue touched her outer lips and she yelped and had a small explosion. By the time I was forcing my tongue up her cunt hole she was having back to back orgasms from the delicious cunilingus I was happily providing. As I sucked on her love button, she was writhing and she came like a rocket as my two fingers pleasured her G spot and I lightly chewed on her clit. She screamed like I was killing her and her pussy pulsed and she gushed her girl juices all over my face trying to drown me, but I swallowed her juices as quickly as I could. She came EXACTLY like her daughter.

Val jumped on top of my diamond hard dick and this time she tried to impale herself with it. Grunting with every inch she was able to take in. She leaned forwards and draped her monster tits into my face as she had a climax from the penetration. We had not even started fucking and she was already coming! I mauled those huge nipples and tits, perhaps harder than I should have, but she was loving every bit of her nipple torture and she was pistoning up and down as her hips were a blur of super hard fucking. Val might break both our hips to say nothing of the blunt force trauma her cunt and my cock were experiencing. She came again and again, grunting, moaning, and yelling at her peaks.

"OHMYGOD ROD! Ugh, ugh, I'm going to come so big!"

Her cunt was so tight, it felt almost like a virgins, but she was no virgin! She was the hottest MILF I had ever met and fucked. Jesus, we were fucking in her CAR like we were teenagers. She didn't just squirt whenever she came, she GUSHED all over the place.

"Slow down Val, ugh, you're going to make me come too soon!" I managed to get the sentence out in between our frantic thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Rod, I want you to come for me! I need you to fill me with your seed! Breed me! Make me your whore. Rod, I want to be your woman. Fuck me to death, I love your dick, so deep inside me. Uhh, unh, oh! Ohmygod Rod, I'm coming again! IEEAAYYAAH, that was a good one, Sweet Jesus, I don't want to stop fucking you 'till I die! COME FOR ME BABY! FILL UP MY, UGH, UGH CUNT WITH YOUR UHH, OH... SPERM!! OH YEAH, I LOVE YOU ROD!" Val announced her feelings for me, but that might just be sex talk. She was squirting like a damn garden hose as she climaxed.

I was pretty sure that last was bullshit in the heat of the moment, but I couldn't take any more of her amazing super brutal sex, and I let loose, spurting directly into her cervix, it felt like I painted her womb, and then I filled up her tight cunt with my little swimmers. Val climaxed very hard exactly when I did, and we both had a gigantic mutual orgasm that seemed to last two minutes or maybe more. Just then my vision was obscured as two sexy thighs and a hairless cunt descended on my face and tongue. I just knew that Maria had arrived at the party, and she was humping my face with some skill.

I did wonder how she got out of the psych ward, but that was a question for another time. I was a little busy fuckin' and suckin' two big-assed, fat-titted beautiful women.

I gave her a nice first orgasm then she and her Mom switched places to get my old girlfriend on top of my cock, and her mom placed her dripping cunt on my face. I got both women off with a few more orgasms and Mrs. Ferrari got off my face to lick off the sperm and cunt juice off my cock and balls. She might have licked Maria's clit while she was down there, that dirty milf! Her daughter screamed as she came hard on my dick. She grasped me hard as she convulsed in pleasure.

I was still amazed that I was fucking my semi-ex girlfriend and her huge titted mother in a damn car! Mother and daughter, oh fuck yeah! Well, it was a Mercedes after all. Quality and all that.

"I apologize ugh, Maria! Ugh, ugh, Ohmygod!" I tried to talk, which was stupid. Maria's vagina-vise had me in a wonderful dick death grip as she climaxed hard again.

"Ugh, yes ugh, that was an excellent ugh, apology, oh fuck! Coming again! I see that you met, ugh and fucked, ugh my sexy mom." She didn't seem upset her mom was riding my face and tongue. Val was having a great time as I sucked her delicious cunt and gently bit her clit, causing yet another big cum on her part.

12