Tie On The Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ugh, she is quite a nice MILF for sure. She has been very kind to me," I responded.

"Oh fuck! I'm about to uhhh, come!" I sucked Maria's huge tits and she climaxed very hard. I was fingering her mom to another climax as I fucked her daughter and apologized. Who says men can't multi-task if we have to!

"I heard you fucked about thirty girls at school." Maria stated without any humor. Her eyes were like fire as she fucked me like an Olympic champion. Her hips were going up and down like crazy.

"More like forty. They all want to marry me. But they all have a fatal flaw." I explained.

"WHAT?" She was upset. I think she might kill me after she fucks me to death... wait, well you know what I mean.

"THEY AREN'T YOU!" I gasped at Maria. She smiled at me. I thought she clenched me a little harder as I said that.

"So it took forty girls to replace me?" She was thinking about all that pussy.

"No, forty girls tried, but you're still the winner and reigning champion. They all said if you come back, they will beg and plead with you,..."

"For what?"

"... Me! The librarians want you to come over and punish them. They think you are gorgeous. Did I tell you that they are both very bi-sexual? Both women want to taste you!"

"You might as well know, I am as well." Now Maria admitted something. She made a V with her fingers and licked in the middle. Dirty little sexy half-vagitarian! She loved cock way too much to be a full on lesbian. It had not connected with my brain yet.

"WHAT?" I could not beleive it. My brain finally kicked in.

"I never told you, but I like girls too. You kinda rocked my world. I am sorry for getting so jealous and fucking your dirty bastard roommate. I took ecstasy, and he gave me a bunch more, plus some kind of date rape drug. I overdosed very badly." She admitted to her stupidity. She could have died!

"I fucked both of the sexy librarians. I have no excuse. I am sorry for my inexcusable behavior." I said.

"I watched. I...I jilled off as I watched my big dicked boyfriend fuck the shit out of those two lesbian bitches. It...It excited me. Then I got upset about both of them loving you. But you never did say it back to them. I thought about it. You were willing to take the hard punishment, and you had no idea the librarian had devious plans for you. If you had not fucked her, well... We might very well be kicked out of school. I was the one who wanted to fuck you so bad right in the library. I whipped out my tits so you could suck on them. I knew what effect my nips had on your dick.

"It was my fault we were fucking in the library, because I really wanted you to fuck me so bad. It was so dirty and naughty doing it there in the library too!

"I was concerned I heard you say you loved her one time. Is that true? Do you love her?"

"I might have said I loved her. The truth is, I love her tits! She has tits almost as big as your Mom's. Gladys is a really good fuck. Joan, the other librarian, wants to have my children. That woman loves my dick very badly. Yet both women are classic lesbo vagitarians. How???"

"Me too. I want your kids. I want a boy." Wait, Maria Ferrari wants to have my babies?! "Huh?" I must have sounded stupid.

"Hey, me too! Don't forget mama!" Her mom interjected. "I claimed his kids first. Hell, I want to marry him if you don't Maria. I don't care about all those sluts trying to get him. As long as he comes home to me. I will make him forget all those super-sluts." Val touched my face lovingly. I guess she's not mad at me anymore.

Maria looked forlorn. "I had wanted revenge, but all I got was more hurt and pain. I fucked up very, very badly. I beg your forgiveness. I never cared for that guy. I was trying to get you all worked up and jealous and some small payback for the huge tit librarian. I was a bit jealous of

Gladys and her beautiful big tits. Shit, I wanted to suck on those monsters! I am so sorry Rod!" Maria's apology was true and heartfelt.

She seemed to have learned a lesson. I think I did as well.

Her dirty mom shoved one of her diamond hard nips into her daughter's mouth. Never too old to breast feed I guess.

Maria stopped suckling long enough to speak to me, "I was thinking, if you hadn't fucked those sexy librarians, you and I probably would have gotten expelled by the dean. That would have been extremely bad. You took one for the team, but you enjoyed those big titted bitches a little too much! You made that one woman come at least twenty times, maybe more. That's why I was so jealous. I wanted to be HER." She went back to sucking her mom's succulent nipples.

She stopped again to ask me,

"Hey, what happened to your drug dealin' ex- roommate? I haven't seen him around lately." Maria was curious.

"Rumor has it he left school. The cops are going after him for all those girls he fucked before he fucked you." I was still mad. I wanted to punch his lights out. "I am going to have a few words with him. He tried repeatedly to set me up to take the fall. As far as I'm concerned, he practically raped you, although truthfully you probably wanted to fuck him to get back at me. He could have said no."

"Yeah, the cops wanted me to press rape charges. I just told my uncle Salvatore. I think they had a little conversation. He might have left town." Maria was guessing at the end.

"He had a sex change. He will never rape anyone else again." Mrs. Ferrari said that with absolute conviction, like she knew for sure. Jesus, I don't want to upset this lovely woman. It could be painful or fatal. Val don't play. She doesn't get mad, she gets your balls on a platter; maybe the rest of your package on toast if you really pissed her off.

"So you going to take care of my mother's needs?" Maria dropped a bomb on me. Wow. Hadn't thought about it while my dick was deep in Maria's tight little cunt.

"Both of you?" I must have looked like a carp out of water. I was probably dreaming this wonderful episode. I'd wake up any time now. Val looked at me with love in her heart. What a change.

"My older sister Anna too. She just got divorced from her damn cheating, no-good, fucking bastard husband. She looks just like me. Maybe slightly bigger boobs. She wants a baby too. You gonna breed us?" Maria dropped another bomb on my head. Wow. ALL THREE WANTED BABIES? WANTED MY BABIES? HOLY SHIT!

"You too? You want me to give you a baby?" I asked Maria just to be sure I wasn't dreaming here.

"I may be pregnant already. You filled me up to the rim with sperm, and it's my fertile time." Maria giggled. "I'm probably with child already. Your child." She smiled. She touched my cheek lovingly.

"Me too! He put a quart of his sperm in me!" Maria's mom reminded me. Her mom was laughing like crazy. "I want a little boy. Three girls already, I need a son. Maybe two boys!" Val had baby names picked out already too, I'm sure. Wow. I must be on heavy drugs, or perhaps I'm having a stroke? Things like this never happen to me. Several beautiful women wanted my children? Amazing.

"You have another sister?" I asked. I haven't met this sister.

"She's not quite ready yet. She's having her eighteenth birthday in three months. Guess what she wants for a birthday present?"

"A car?" I asked.

"She's already got two cars."

"I give up. What does your little sister want?"

"Oh come on. She wants YOU. I told you we share. She already knows about your... you know!" Maria explained pointing at my dick. "I'm almost sure she wants you to impregnate her too." Maria seemed rather cavalier about my cock all of a sudden.

"Three gorgeous insatiable woman!" I said to myself.

"No, four women. Well in several months anyways. You are going to take care of both my sisters aren't you?" Maria asked me. She seemed very serious. Wait, she has another sister? I'm losing track here. Oh, her older sister with the bad marriage, I just forgot.

My face betrayed me, "Well sure, if they really want me."

"Two of them pregnant and extra horny!" Maria added. "Don't forget all those sad girls at school, you have to take care of them. I owe Cass big time, she gave me CPR then she got an ambulance that saved my life! Plus you need to fuck the bi-sexual librarians, BUT WITH ME this time. You have a lot of sexual responsibilities." She got a wistfull look on her face. "Those girls in the dorm will really eat me, just to have a shot with you? Really?" My girlfriend asked me. Maria licked her lips thinking about it. I nodded yes. Especially my new roommate.

"All of them are willing and happy to eat you out for a fuck with me. The entire floor plus Bess and Babs too. And don't forget my new roommate, Hanna."

"Your new roommate is Huge Hannah? Are they as big as they look? Did she get surgery on those monsters?"

"They are almost as big as Val's, your mother's huge jugs. No, they are all natural. She hides them all the time. "

"May I please watch, maybe join in?" My future mother in law asked. Those, dirty, dirty girls. "What do you think of John for a baby name?" She asked me.

"I'm a dead man" I said. "They will find me dead, fucked to death, but with a huge smile on my face." The two Ferrari pregnant women just giggled.

I wonder if I can buy Viagra in bulk? I think I might need it.

12