Tie Your Mother Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Blas and Kelsey's wedding day.
3.8k words
4.56
33.1k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers

I stood in the waiting room of the church and my mother said, "Blas, you look nervous. Everything will be great, don't worry."

I was about to tell her I was fine, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Mom, you should probably get seated. We'll be starting soon."

She kissed my cheek, then wiped the lipstick off.

"You're right. See you soon, Baby. I love you."

She left and let Angela in as she excused herself.

Angela locked the door and walked up to me wearing an amazing green dress. It was formal, yet sexy, with a plunging neckline and ended just above her knees. It molded to every one of her curves as if it were custom fit to her measurements. It more than likely was.

"Sir," she began. I knew something was up at that point. "Mistress said I should go to you and relieve any stress you're feeling."

She knelt before me and unzipped my trousers.

"God!" she sighed. "I'll never get enough of this cock."

I put my hand on the side of her salon styled hair and pulled her towards my waiting cock.

"Suck it, Slut," I commanded, and she took me into her hot, wet mouth.

Her slurping filled the room as she bobbed and sucked. She wasn't taking her time; she was finishing me quickly--I did have to marry her daughter in mere moments.

"Swallow every drop," I ordered. She moaned as she obeyed, while each stream hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed twice, sucked any last drop that remained, and tucked me back into my pants.

"Thank you, Sir," she said. I kissed her lips chastely, only tasting a hint of my cum. "I love you, Blas."

"I love you too, Angela."

"Did you take care of my wife-to-be as well?" I asked.

She smiled, "Of course."

She looked away for a moment and sadness flashed across her eyes.

"What's the matter, Angela?"

"Blas, no matter what happens after today, you've made my daughter..."

"Not this again," I groaned. "This is settled Angela. Nothing will change in our relationships. Your daughter and I will always be there for you. I'm fine with all of...well, everything. I do get to benefit from it in case you didn't notice."

"Except you wouldn't let me wear my collar today."

We had given her a choker adorned with diamonds when we told her we would be getting married. We wanted to ease her mind that nothing would change, and she would still be our 'slave.' The collar/choker had a charm with all three of our names in a triangle pattern.

I touched her cheek and said, "We would never allow our secret to be put out there. We will never allow you to feel any public shame. What happens behind closed doors is our business, and ours alone."

"I know, but I'm not ashamed to belong to you and my daughter."

I laughed. "I know, but the world isn't ready for that yet, my dear."

***

I held my new bride as we danced to our song. Her lips grazed my ear as she whispered, "I love you so much, Blas."

"I love you too, Kelsey."

The song's final notes played and all the glasses in the room seemed to have a knife tapping them. Kelsey smiled and we kissed, as required, then she got playful and pushed her tongue between my lips and squeezed my butt. The applause and cat calls from our guests, showed her efforts were appreciated.

Later, I danced with a crying Angela as we stepped to the sounds of 'Secret Love Song,' which was chosen by Angela with Kelsey's blessing for our dance. I hoped no on in the room thought it too strange when I kissed her cheek before I led her off the dance floor. My mother later told me how wonderful it was that Kelsey's mother approved of me. If she only knew.

***

While I went to my suite with my new bride, Angela opened the door to her room. Unbeknownst to me, Kelsey left her a box with a note.

Slut, take a shower and prepare yourself for our pleasure. Wear this outfit and wait on your knees for our arrival.

Angela smiled and obeyed the note.

After cleaning her body, inside and out, she returned to the box. All it contained were a pair of thigh high stockings, high heels, and her choker. She dressed as instructed and knelt on the floor waiting for her Mistress and I to arrive.

At the same time, Kelsey removed her wedding dress and revealed her beautiful body to me. She stood before me in her own thigh high stockings, heels, and nothing else.

"Had I known you weren't wearing panties, I'd have been more careful removing your garter," I said, then pulled her into an embrace.

"I figured you saw when you stuck your head under my dress."

"I was too busy licking your thigh to notice."

We laughed together, then shared a deep kiss.

"Make love to me, Husband." She turned and walked towards the bed, "Then I have a surprise for you."

I kicked off my shoes, then my clothes hit the floor. My long, hard cock bobbed and led the way to my awaiting treasure.

I kissed her forehead and moved my way down her cheek to her neck, avoiding her lips to tease her. I licked my way down to her breasts where I smelled the last whiffs of perfume she sprayed in her cleavage.

"Oh, Blas!" she moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. I moved my hand to her pussy and stroked her folds, moistening my fingers with her juices.

"Fuck!" she sighed, when I circled her clit with my thumb and inserted my finger into her tightness.

"Oh, Honey, that's it. Yeah, fuck yeah," she whispered as I strummed her g-spot and clit.

"Harder, suck harder," she begged as I switched breasts and suckled her lonely other nipple.

"Yeah, oh, yes, I...I...oh shit!"

She came on my hand before I had a chance to kiss the rest of the way down and taste her sweet pussy.

"Do it, Baby. Make love to your wife now."

I rubbed my cock, desperate for release, along her slit--teasing her hole.

"Blas," she moaned when I pressed into her for the first time as a married couple. "Oh, Blas, my husband. Make me yours."

Slowly, tenderly, I moved inside of her tunnel. Her walls clamped down and squeezed me, making me groan with my own pleasure.

"I love you, Mrs. Davis," I said while thrusting piston-like through her tight walls.

"I love you more, Baby," she said, then her eyes went wide. I knew that meant she was about to cum, so I pressed my thumb into her clit and stroked faster in and out of her shaking body.

"Oh, God! Oh, Blas! Oh yes!" she moaned as she continued to shake and mewl.

"I'm close, Baby," I whispered, then licked her earlobe.

"Do it, Husband. Fill me up, make me pregnant!"

"Oh, God!" I groaned as I released my seed as deeply as I could into her fertile body.

"Yeah, Blas. So fucking good, Baby."

"Mm," I moaned as I lay next to her, rubbing her flat belly.

"Make you pregnant?" I asked.

She smiled, "I went off the pill a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to surprise you."

I laughed, "You did at that."

She rolled out of bed and said, "But that's not your surprise. Put the robe over there on."

I looked to where her finger pointed and saw a black silk robe hanging on the door. I watched as she put on her own black robe, with a much shorter length. It barely covered her ass, and I could see my cum running down her thigh.

She picked up a duffel bag and said, "Let's go."

"Where are we going dressed like this?" I asked, wondering what she had in mind.

"To visit our slut."

That was a surprise. I had assumed our wedding night would be for us alone. We took the stairs down two floors and she used a key to open her mother's room.

The sight of Angela on her knees waiting for us made my dick come back to life, poking through the robe.

"Slut, crawl to me and clean the gift my husband gave you from my thighs and cunt."

I saw Angela wince in pain slightly and wondered if she were waiting the entire time for us. It would have been something Kelsey would make her do. She once had her mother lay in bed and keep a vibrator in her pussy while we spent the day visiting a winery. Angela was a sweaty mess when we returned half a day later.

"Thank you, Mistress and Sir," she said, then obeyed and began to lick the drippings from my wife's legs and pussy.

Kelsey nodded to me and untied the belt on her robe, which allowed me to remove the covering. I took my robe off and set it on the chair along with hers.

"Make me cum, Slut!" Kelsey shrieked and I watched Angela's back muscles tense as she doubled her efforts.

I watched Kelsey's eyes roll back, and her head followed as her legs quivered through her orgasm. A moment later, she grabbed her slave's hair and pulled it away from her sex.

"Clean my husband's cock, and make it shine!" she demanded.

Angela turned and took my pole into her mouth. She bobbed a few times, then licked me from base to tip and back. Kelsey picked up her bag and pulled out a set of nipple clamps on a long chain.

Angela groaned with my cock in her throat when Kelsey fastened them in place.

She pulled a large butt plug from the bag and lubed it up before connecting it to the chain. It was Angela's turn for her eyes to roll back when her daughter inserted the plug, causing the clamps to pull her nipples down.

"That's enough, Slut!" Kelsey chided. "Get on the bed."

Angela moaned when she stood, the chain pulling even more at her swollen nipples.

"Lie down, Husband," she said, then mounted me when I slid next to her slave mother.

"Pleasure his balls while we consummate our marriage."

Angela said, "Yes, Mistress," then dutifully slid between my legs behind her daughter's rocking ass.

"Fuck," I sighed as Angela sucked the first of my balls into her mouth. Her tongue was amazing and over the year and a half I'd been with them she showed me repeatedly that she was trained properly by her husband to please a man.

Kelsey slammed onto me over and over, as she screamed through an orgasm. I felt her juices pool on my abdomen as the squelching sounds filled the room.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "Yeah, fuck, oh Christ!"

Then she fell forward, crashing onto my body.

"So fucking good, Husband. I love you."

I whispered, "I love you more," as Angela lapped up the juices dribbling down my cock, to her tongue.

"Slut, help your Mistress to her side," I commanded.

Angela lovingly pulled Kelsey's shoulder towards her and helped her disengage from my rock-hard cock still sheathed inside her daughter.

We were used to Kelsey falling asleep after a good round of sex, and Angela knew that gave her time to have me until her daughter woke, if she did. Sometimes, she slept until morning.

"Hands and knees," I demanded, and Angela immediately moved into position.

I knew she loved this position with the nipple clamps connected to the butt plug. I could pull her hair and make her arch her back to pull on her sensitive nipples even more, which many times led to her having an orgasm without my cock inside her.

I pulled her hips to me and slid my length into her sopping tunnel.

"Oh, Blas!" she moaned as I slammed into her body. I didn't need her to call me sir. That was for Kelsey's benefit mostly, so I didn't punish Angela for the occasional slip unless her daughter was participating.

My abdomen pressed into the plug as I thrusted into her tight pussy, and I pulled her hair, making her scream, "Oh, fuck!"

Thrust after thrust I rammed my cock into her submissive pussy. Her damp hair slipped from my grip and her head fell forward into the pillows.

I couldn't make out what she was screaming as I neared my climax, then I pulled out from her, and she immediately spun around to take my cum in her mouth.

"Mm," she moaned as I shot all I had left into her willing mouth.

I fell back on to my heels and saw my wife's eyes open and a smile cross her lips.

"Was it a good one, Baby?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah, your slut is a great cocksucker."

Angela winked at me as she pulled off my wet dick with a pop.

Kelsey sat up and pulled the nipple clamps off of her mother, then slid the butt plug out eliciting a moan from Angela.

"You did well tonight, Slut. You may worship my feet while I fall asleep in my husband's arms."

"Thank you, Mistress," Angela responded, then began to massage her daughter's nylon-clad feet.

Kelsey moaned into my chest as she snuggled while her mother licked and sucked each of her toes in turn. The last thing I remember was Angela looking as happy as I'd ever seen her circling her tongue around her daughter's heel.

***

I woke with a beautiful woman nuzzled into each side of my chest and the sun coming through the break in the curtains. The clock said it was just past eight.

"Baby, we need to get ready for breakfast with my parents and grandparents," I said, causing both women to groan in protest. Thankfully, the restaurant was next to the hotel, so we didn't have to go far.

"Mm kay," she groaned and rolled out of bed.

Angela shortly followed and slipped on a sexy robe of her own.

"I hope no one sees us walking the halls in these thin robes," I muttered as I slipped it on.

"No, Baby. In the bag," my wife of a day pointed to the floor.

I smiled when I saw the t-shirt, shorts, and gym shoes, along with a similar outfit for Kelsey.

"You're like a boy scout, Sweetie," I said as I got dressed.

"Yep, always be prepared."

After dressing and making sure we were presentable, we kissed Angela goodbye and said we'd meet her in the lobby for breakfast.

I was stunned when I opened the door to see my parents coming down the hall.

"Hey, Kids," my dad chirped with his surprisingly happy mood. He was not a morning person.

"Hi, Dad. Hi, Mom."

"Was something wrong with your suite?" Mom asked with her normal worried tone.

"Uh, no. We were just checking on my mom; she slept through our call this morning," Kelsey lied.

"Everything alright?" Dad asked.

"Too much of the good wine, Dad. You know how it goes."

He laughed. "Sure do, Son. Okay, we'll see you kids in the lobby in a few minutes."

They walked on and my wife shook her head at me. "That was awkward."

I snickered, "Yeah, but not as awkward as how happy my dad is this morning."

"Or the glow coming off your mom. Someone got lucky last night."

"Ew! Don't make me think about that," I groaned.

She laughed as we opened the door to the stairwell.

"You spent last night with me and my mother in your arms after she..."

"Okay, I get it. I still don't think of my mom that way."

"Why not? Your mom's a hottie. You never pictured your big fat cock buried balls deep in your mom's tight ass, while screaming out for you to fuck her harder?"

I lied, "No."

I opened the door to our suite, and she said, "I bet your dad was balls deep with his fat cock in that sexy ass last night. I can see your mom begging for more, calling him Daddy, begging for him to fill her with..."

"Okay, that's enough of that," I said and bent her over the chair.

I slid her shorts down and buried my cock to the hilt.

"Yeah, you like thinking about your mom getting fucked, don't you? Bent over just like this. Fuck me harder, Daddy. Fuck your nasty girl."

"Shit," I moaned as I slammed into her.

"That's it, Stud. Fuck your mom. Fuck your mommy harder."

Sweat dripped from my forehead as rammed into my wife, picturing it was my mother's pussy I was crushing.

"Oh, Blas, fill me with your cum, Baby. Make your mommy pregnant, Sweetie."

"Fuck," I groaned and unloaded deep inside my fantasy.

"No, mommy fantasies, huh?" she teased as my softening cock fell from her dripping snatch.

"Whatever, let's get into the shower before they wonder what happened to us."

"Honey, they all got married too. They won't have to wonder what we're doing if we're late."

She laughed and twirled into the bathroom. I shook my head and wondered how I got so lucky.

***

We did get a knowing grin from Angela when we met everyone in the lobby before walking to the restaurant. I shrugged my shoulders and followed everyone as they walked out the doors.

"How are you feeling this morning, Angela?" Dad teased.

"Leave her alone, Alex," my mother chastised.

Angela looked confused and I said, "Sorry. We explained to my parents why we had to check on you this morning. It was a good wine they served."

She caught on and nodded, "Yeah, my old body just can't take the pounding the morning after like it used to."

Kelsey raised her eyebrows at her mother's innuendo.

"Well, at least Kelsey looks like she took the pounding okay this morning," my mother added, making me spit up the water of which I had taken a sip.

My grandma added, "Too much alcohol is always a bad thing for your head in the morning."

My grandpa grunted and drank his coffee, having his own headache after the open bar experience of the night before.

"How's your head this morning, Blas? It's not too beat up is it?" Mom asked.

"No, I'm good," I said trying to ignore the double meanings flying around the table. I noticed my mom's chest and neck turning redder. I groaned inwardly at her body's reaction, but what I didn't realize at the time was my dad's hand was on her thigh.

"Good," Grandma said. "At least you were in good enough condition to perform last night. Your grandfather passed out on me from all that damn whisky."

"Mother!" Mom shrieked, while we all laughed. Grandma lost her filter when her old age kicked in. She just shrugged her shoulders and put another ice cube in her coffee.

"From the smile on my daughter's face when she walked in the lobby this morning, I'd say Blas had no problems at all."

"Oh, my God!" I groaned. "Dad, will you help us out here?"

He smiled and shook his head, "You're on your own, Son." That's when I noticed where his hand was.

I sighed, "Ugh!"

"Any thoughts on a house yet, Blas?" Mom asked.

Kelsey answered, "My mom offered for us to move in with her."

"Really?" Mom asked.

Angela said, "It's such a big house, made for a large family, and well, her father and I didn't get to fill it up with children, so I was hoping Kelsey and Blas will."

"And you're staying there too?" she asked Angela with a surprised tone.

Angela nodded affirmatively.

"Well, it'll save you kids a ton of money," Dad chimed in. Always pragmatic, Dad was.

"Yeah," Kelsey agreed, "and we're gonna start on kids right away. Mom will be a built-in babysitter, among other things."

I glared at Kelsey, and she winked at me.

"Oh! That's wonderful news," Mom applauded. "I can't wait to have little babies in my arms again."

Kelsey kicked me under the table and said, "You're young enough to have another child, Sarah."

My dad's eyes looked up from the menu to see the answer to that question.

"No, those days are gone I'm afraid. It wouldn't be safe."

"Nonsense," Angela answered. "If I had a man, I would love to have another child." The way she looked at me when she said that unnerved me. The worst part was my mother noticed where she was looking. Kelsey grinned but didn't add a comment. I wondered what was going on with that.

"Well," my mom replied, "I'm sure you'll find an available man if you look hard enough. You're an attractive woman."

We all noticed her inflection on the word available. I had to change the subject.

"I think I'm going with the meat lover's skillet. How about you, Mom?"

She changed countenance and said, "Stuffed French Toast. I love the creamy filling."

Then Dad joked, "That's what she said."

I groaned, "Dad, Jesus! You're eating with your new in-laws."

Kelsey and Angela laughed, while my grandparents were oblivious. My mom flushed even more.

Angela answered, "I love a creamy filling too, Alex. Don't worry about embarrassing me."

Kelsey teased, "I've had too much creamy filling lately. I'm having pancakes."

I hung my head and wanted to crawl into a hole.

Mom added, "Lighten up, Blas. We're older but not old, and we're certainly not dead yet."

IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers
12