All Comments on 'Tie Your Mother Down Ch. 02'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Great story so far. Hope he gets wife, mother-in-law, & mother all pregnant.

ss6504ss6504over 1 year ago

I find your story HOT and very well written!

I hope you continue and provide your readers with many next chapters. If I may I would like to make suggestions for the parts;

-Blas admits to his wife that he'd like to fuck his mother.

-Kelsey secretly tasks her mother to seduce and dominate Blas's mother in order to present Blas's mother to her husband as a six month anniversary present.

-Blas's Father finds out and approves of Angela's scheme because he secretly fantasizes of getting cuckolded by his wife.

Also to make your story even more erotic I suggest that Kelsey be 3 months pregnant during all these goings on. Finally I would like to see more shaved / bald pussy's and extensive use of butt plugs.

All these are suggestions (wishes) for future parts - but whatever you do please keep writing and giving us future chapters - your story is great!

Thanks

MissMeepsyMissMeepsyover 1 year ago

Ohhh, not bad at all~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of mischief do they get into in Vegas? What will happen with Angela while they are gone? Don't stop now keep up the stories of the Davis's extended family, please!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Please, please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't wait two months! Good story

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Yes please continue. And soon. Fun erotic read. 5stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES