Tied

Story Info
A new sub helps her Master discipline an older one.
6.2k words
4.65
7.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

Tied

By TxRad

Carol was tied to the bed, spread eagled in all her glory. Her arms and legs were pulled tight enough for the soft cuffs to bite into her wrists and ankles. A vibrating wand was strapped to her left thigh and lay next to her swollen clit. Any movement of her body made it move and she was fighting to keep from coming as it was. The Master had told her not to come but it was getting harder and harder not to.

The blindfold over her eyes wasn't helping things a bit. It moved her concentration deeper into the feelings generated by the vibrator. She missed The Masters voice completely as she was so wrapped up in trying to keep from coming. The wand being pressed tightly against her clit made her gasp and then she was coming for all she was worth.

As her body jerked and strained against her bindings, the vibrator rocked and rolled against her clit and kept her orgasm at a very high peak. She could hear herself yelling but it was like it was far away and someone else. Her mind was blinded by the surge of energy throughout her body. Her nerve endings were on fire with a fire that wouldn't go out, even if she had wanted it to.

Slowly she became aware of the vibrator being gone and a set of hands roaming slowly and sensuously over her body. When the hands pinched and rolled her hard nipples, she gasped loudly and then moaned even louder as the pressure on her nipples became almost painful.

"I should be mad at you and punish you for not hearing me but I can't. It's my fault. I had a phone call and a problem to deal with. I left you alone too long for you to be reasonable able to hold it off," Jake, her Master said.

Carol whimpered as he released her nipples and caressed her breasts. Jake's hands were rough and made her skin tingle where he touched her. His hands wandered down across her belly and caressed the insides of her thighs with just his nails. She shivered as the ticking itchy sensation made her tense up and pull at the straps holding her down.

"You're very sensitive right now, aren't you?" Jake asked, his voice soft and tender.

"Yes Master, very sensitive," Carol replied and then gasped loudly as his fingertip flicked her swollen clit. She pulled even harder at her bindings and lifted her hips slightly. The flick felt so good in a pain/pleasure sort of way. She wanted him to do it again and again. She would come again, if he did.

"My fingernail felt good did it?" He asked. She nodded, not daring to speak. She would yell for him to do it more if she did.

"How would a hot tongue feel on it right now?" Jake asked as his eyes wandered up and down her taut body.

The muscles were well defined in her arms and legs. He licked his lips as he eyed her swollen clit and the wet folds of her sex. She would taste so good. She was a strong one and loved a little pain with her pleasure. She had been his for nearly a year now. He smiled as he remembered her early training and the screaming orgasms he had brought her to.

Carol moaned loudly and lifted her hips more. She loved her Master's long flexible tongue. It drove her mad and she could come for hours that way. "Please Master, please," she begged.

The master smiled and nodded to himself. "Be patient little one, be patient." He told her in a soft voice. "You are the answer to my problem and your own wants. I couldn't have planned it better."

Carol lowered her hips and sighed as his hands ran up and down her legs and then up across her belly. They slid up across her full soft breasts, the roughness of his calloused hands making her nipples tingle and throb. He rubbed her nipples with a circular motion for a moment and when she moaned, he took them away.

"Do you remember Jessie?" He asked.

"Yes, Master. She was the cute little blonde you were training before me," Carol whispered. Her brain was slightly fogged by his rough hands having been on her sensitive nipples.

"Her Master is having a problem with her. She has gotten to the point where she doesn't play well with other women. She wants to do all the taking and no giving." Jake told her as his hands went back to circling on her nipples.

"What can I do Master?" Carol asked and then moaned. His hands were driving her crazy with their rough teasing touch.

"I want you to eat her sweet little pussy until she screams," Jake told her.

Carol jerked and then shivered hard as what he said sunk into her foggy brain. "But Master, I've never done that before. I wouldn't know where to start."

"You've talked about wanting to try it and now's your chance. Just do what I do that feels good to you. You should figure it out rather quickly, Jessie is very sensitive in that area and very responsive."

Carol shivered and then squirmed on the bed as Jake's fingers clamped down on her nipples and rolled them around gently. When he squeezed harder, she whimpered and lifted her breasts offering herself to him totally. The pleasure/pain felt so good and the clenching in her pussy felt even better. If she had had something in there to squeeze on, she would come long and hard.

"You relax for a few minutes and then I'll untie you so you can get cleaned up. Just don't touch your wet little pussy. I want it sopping by the time you plant it on Jessie's face. She'll be blindfolded to start with and I want her surprised," Jake said as he released her nipples and bent to lick first one and then the other.

At the touch of his hot wet tongue, Carol jerked against her restraints and yelled softly. When he licked the other nipple she jerked again and moaned loudly. "Master, I need to come before I...." Carol started to say and then thought better of it. Instead she whispered, "You want me to come on her faced, don't you?"

"A real gusher, if you can," Jake said with a chuckle. "I want her to be a wild woman by the time you are through with her. Then I want you to fully enjoy the fruits of your labors as she goes wild on your sweet little pussy."

*****

Carol was in Jake's bedroom when Jessie arrived. Her wrist cuffs were clipped together and her arms stretched high above her head. She was tethered to the very top of the large bedpost at the foot of the bed. The Master knew what she liked and she needed to be out of the way until he was ready for her.

The Master had spread her legs wide after he tied her arms, so they were pulled tight. He had teased her nipples and flicked her clit while they waited for Jessie to arrive. His nails had raked along her arms and sides with that tickling sensuous feeling. Carol had been shivering and shaking by the time the doorbell rang. Jake kissed one hard nipple and then the other before he went to let Jessie in.

Carol could hear them as her Master said, "I'm glad you could come by for a session today. Here, let me take your coat."

She could visualize Jessie standing there naked except for thigh high stockings and heels. Jessie was tall and statuesque, her large firm breasts standing tall and proud on her chest, the long thick nipples that capped each one hard and puckered. Carol licked her lips and sighed softly. The thought of sucking on those nipples made her shiver.

"What's the matter, isn't that little dark haired bitch treating you right?" Jessie said defiantly.

There was a pause in the conversation and then Jake asked, "What's with the attitude? Your Master said you were getting one but I couldn't believe it. What did Carol ever do to you, that deserves such name calling and obvious hate?"

"I'm tired of all the little wantabe's that keep hanging around and lusting after my Master, among other things," Jessie shot back.

"What has that to do with Carol? She's never even met your Master."

"Well she's here with you. That's reason enough for me," Jessie said loudly.

"What did I teach you about jealousy?" Jake asked sternly.

"I'm not jealous!"

Jake sighed and shook his head. "You're even forgetting the first and foremost lessons. I didn't ask you if you were jealous, I asked you what I had taught you about jealousy."

"That it was a waste of time," Jessie shot back at him offhandedly. "That jealousy has nothing to do with being a good sub, that it just gets in the way."

Carol heard a double slapping sound and a loud yell from Jessie. He had slapped her across the nipples with his fingertips, she knew. She had had that done to her once or twice. It had shocked her and took her to her knees the first time it had happened. The pain was one reason but the sudden surge in her pussy had been the main one.

"Bitch, watch your tone of voice with me, I still own you body and soul," Carol heard her Master saying. She knew his hands were tangled in Jessie's hair. Carol shivered and moaned softly. She knew where Jessie was headed.

Jake guided Jessie down the hall by her hair to the discipline room. It only took him a few minutes to have her strapped to the table in the middle of the room. Individual straps held each wrist and ankle. Her arms were extended over her head. There were narrow straps across her neck, her chest, her hips, and the middle of each thigh.

Jessie was immobile as Jake spread the leaves at the end of the table, spreading her legs wide apart. He locked them in place and then stood there with his hands on his hips. He watched as Jessie struggled against the bindings and then she glared at him and yelled, "Let me up from here."

Jake turned to the table next to his elbow and got the ball gag and blindfold. Holding them up, he slowly walked toward the other end of the table where Jessie's head was. He paused and shook his head. "After three years you should know better than that," he said as he slipped the blindfold over her head.

When Jessie started to yell again, he stuffed the ball in her mouth and slipped the straps over her head. He pulled the straps tight and then pinched her right nipple firmly.

"It looks like you need some extensive retraining," he said as he rolled the nipple back and forth. "Your Master felt so too and that's why you are here. He doesn't have the free time at the moment. So I get to do it." He emphasized each sentence with a hard pressure on the nipple. By the time he finished speaking, he could hear Jessie's muffled yells from behind the ball.

"Now you get relaxed, while I get everything ready for you," he said releasing her nipple.

Jessie struggled again and was still yelling into the ball. Jake smiled as he turned to leave the room.

*****

In the bedroom he walked up to Carol, and whispered, "Don't make a sound." He gently slapped one nipple and then the other. Carol jerked and bit her lower lip to keep quiet.

"Good," Jake said before he bent and kissed each nipple and flicked it with his tongue. "You're going to have to be extra quiet until I'm ready for you to sit on her face. There are deeper problems here than I first thought."

"Should I leave and come back when you're ready for me?" Carol asked in a whisper.

"No, I don't think that'll be necessary. I think we can go with the original plan but modify it as we need to," he whispered back as he reached up and released her hands.

Carol stayed where she was as he stepped back. Jake ran his hands down her arms to cup and squeeze her breasts gently. His hands moved on down her body as he squatted down. They paused at her hips to run around and caress her ass before giving both cheeks a squeeze. Carol shivered and whimpered softly.

His hands going down the outsides of her legs felt good and made her quiver as they came back up along the insides of her thighs. They paused just short of her sex and then his right hand came up to cup her sex, his middle finger stabbing into her wet heat. Carol gasped and fought to keep still.

This was the first time he had physically entered her body in a few weeks. Toys, especially vibrators had got her off hard over that period of time. They were new to her and he had showed her so many ways to play with them. But right now his finger felt alive and better than any toy made as it gently massaged her g-spot.

Her hips shook and she moaned softly before she caught herself and bit down on her lower lip. She felt an orgasm rising quickly and then whimpered in frustration as he removed the finger. He stood up and stuck the finger in her mouth. She sucked greedily at it and swirled her tongue around and around, savoring the flavor of her own sex.

"I'll give you a taste of hers the same way before you actually go down on her," Jake whispered in her ear. She whimpered softly and he licked her ear. "Until then, just be quiet and do as I direct you."

"Yes, Master," she whispered breathily when he pulled the finger out of her mouth.

*****

Back in the discipline room, Jake pointed at Jessie's right nipple and made a licking motion with his tongue. Carol grinned at him and swirled her tongue around the nipple indicated. She expanded the circles and then tightened them like the Master did hers. Jessie jerked and tried to twist away.

Jake pulled Carol back and slapped the nipple hard and sharply. Jessie made a loud muffled yelling noise. "I'm going to do what I want and you're going to lay back and enjoy it. Is that understood?" Jake challenged her.

Jessie shook her head and jerked, and twisted in the restraints. Jake slapped the nipple again and she froze with a loud muffled yell.

"I can keep this up all day." He told her gently and then indicated for Carol to suck on the nipple.

When Carol sucked the nipple into her mouth, Jessie jerked and then started to pull away. Then she froze as she thought better of it. Jake had moved around to the other side of the table and grinned at Carol as he leaned over and sucked on the other nipple. Jessie gave a jerk of surprise and then lay still.

After a few minutes, Jessie made a muffled whimpering sound and tried to lift her breasts. Jake ran his hand lightly over her lower ribs and down across her belly. The caresses were gentle and soothing. He used his other hand to indicate to Carol that she should caress Jessie's upper chest and shoulders.

Carol did as she was asked plus she teased the upper slope of each breast and the area between them. Jessie's whimpers were louder and more intense by the time Jake lifted his head and indicated for Carol to do the same. Jake used his free hand to caress the breast on his side and Carol followed suite.

"Pleasure is so much better than pain," Jake whispered.

Carol grinned at him, shook her head, and then she nodded. She liked the two mixed.

He grinned back at her and pinched Jessie's nipple, rolling it tightly between his thumb and forefinger. Jessie gasped behind the ball and then moaned as Carol sucked on her other nipple.

Jake motioned Carol back and then released Jessie's nipple at the same time. "Jealousy is one thing but being greedy and only taking and not giving is something else entirely." Jake told Jessie. "Not wanting to share what isn't even yours is even worse."

Jessie mumbled behind the ball gag and shook her head sharply. Jake grinned. "We'll see about that," he said as he walked over to his equipment cabinet and found a set of old styled screw nipple clamps.

Carol shivered and covered her nipples. Jake smiled at her and winked. He had demonstrated them on her nipples one time and that was all it took. They were too much pain for Carol's sensitive nipples. She had not been able to think about anything but the pain in her nipples. Only when he took them off had she shook and shivered in pleasure.

Jessie made a loud moaning wailing sound as he got the clamp positioned and tightened on her left nipple. When he let go of it, the wailing dropped in volume slightly and then went back up as he attached the second clamp. He let go of it and went to the cabinet again.

He returned with a pair of thin chains and a couple of hooks. He attached one end of each chain to the nipple clamps and then measured up to a point on the side of the gag strap. He inserted an S-hook there. He did the same on the opposite side.

Carol looked at him; she did not understand what he was doing. He smiled as he pulled the right chain over and hooked it to the left side gag strap. Jessie had been down to soft whimpering until he did. Now she was whining sharply as the chain pulled on the clamp. When he hooked the left side to the right strap, the whine went up a notch.

Jake stepped back and whispered, "Shake your head at me now bitch."

Jessie moved her head slowly, cautiously, from side to side, and then shivered hard and groaned as the chains pulled even harder on her clamped nipples. Carol had to clap her hand over her mouth to keep from groaning, herself. The clamps hurt when just clamped on a nipple but they shot pain/pleasure straight to her pussy when they were pulled on. Make that more pain than pleasure though.

"Now how should I punish a jealous, taking and not giving, little bitch that doesn't play well with others?" He paused a long time and then said, "I'll have to figure a way for you to give before you can receive, won't I."

Jake walked over to his cabinet and got out a small butt plug and a larger one, along with a bottle of lube. He turned around with them in his hands. "Are butt plugs still on your list of least favorite things?" He asked.

Jessie jerked on the table and then froze as the clamps pulled on her nipples. A few seconds later, she slowly and gently nodded her head. Jake smiled and walked over to the table to stand between her feet. "Then you are not going to like this one bit," he whispered as he knelt down and dropped the leaf out from under her ass.

There was a loud wail from Jessie and then she started to shake her head. The wail jumped up to a loud yell and her head froze in the center again.

"You have no say, remember. You can go with the program or you can go to your Masters house and pack your things. It has been nice knowing you in that case," Jake said in a soft voice with iron underneath.

There was a whimpering, moaning groan from Jessie, and then Jake said in the same tone of voice as before, "Which will it be?"

Jessie made the whimpering, moaning groaning sound again and minute or so later, she nodded her head slowly.

"Then you will except your punishment and try to do better?" He asked to clarify her answer.

Again, there was a pause, as Jessie seemed to ponder her options. Again, she nodded her head slowly.

"Good, I'm glad we got that settled," Jake said as he squatted down between her wide spread legs. His face was very close to her sex. He leaned forward and blew a sharp puff of air across her clit. Her hips jerked.

"I'm glad to see that your clit is as sensitive as it always was," he said as he reached up and tickled her anal opening with his fingertip. Jessie jerked and tried to wiggle her hips. Jake looked up along her body to see her head moving slightly from side to side as she bit the ball gag and growled deep in her chest.

Jake frowned and stood up. "I thought we had all this settled," he said flatly. "I'm going to stuff a small butt plug up your ass for a minute or so and then I'm going to stuff a larger one up there. It doesn't matter to me whether you like it or not."

Jessie growled again and Jake slapped the inside of one thigh and then the other sharply. Jessie jerked and then lay still and silent. Her body was tense as she pulled and strained at her bonds. Jake slapped her inner thighs again and then stepped back a couple of steps.

He looked at Carol and indicated for her to move between Jessie's spread legs. His hand pushing on the top of her head, made her squat down. She had to bite down on a whimpering moan as she looked directly into another woman's pussy for the first time. When Jake moved up beside Jessie and made a licking motion with his tongue, Carol did moan.

With a shivering shake, Carol stuck out her tongue. Her mind was scrambling. Did she really want to do this? If so, where or what should she do first? Her eyes darted to Jake's face and then back to the pussy in front of her. She compared it to her own and what felt so good where.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers
12