Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie had larger inner lips than she did and they were unfurled and folded in on themselves. With a whimpering moan, she leaned her head forward and tentatively licked at the folds. The taste of that first lick was very similar to the taste of her own pussy but spicier. With the taste came aroma. The scent was much like her own.

If she could only lick her own, how would she do it, flashed across Carol's mind. Carol grinned. If she could lick her own, she would be curled in a ball all day long. Her tongue moved and flicked at the inner lips, unfolding and smoothing them out on either side of the slit. Jessie whimpering made Carol whimper back.

"I thought I might need some help and asked Carol if she would mind. She readily agreed, although I'm not sure why after the things you said and your jealousy of her," Jake said softly.

"One reason might be the fact that she has always wondered about eating another woman's pussy but had never tried it. Now she is licking yours, so you will always be her first and I hope you can make it memorable for her in every way," Jake said as he backed up to the foot of the table.

Carol had the inner lips spread out nicely and had licked the glassy smooth slit from bottom to top several times. She avoided Jessie's clit and opening for a moment, then lowered her head, and teased the opening to her sex. The flavor was stronger and even spicier there. She whimpered and explored deeper into the opening. Her tongue was nowhere near, as long as Jake's but her shallow exploration made Jessie's hips flex and move.

The right leg board moving up and farther out drew Carol's attention away from the pussy in front of her. The left leg board moved and now Jessie's legs were elevated and spread even wider. Her pussy was spread even wider and her pinkish brown asshole was clearly visible. Carol leaned forward and tickled it with the tip of her tongue. Jessie squirmed and Carol grinned. She loved to have her asshole tickled.

Jake's hand on her arm made Carol look up. The larger butt plug came into sight and headed straight for Jessie's wet pussy. It slid in easily to the base and Jake turned the t-handle to line up with her slit. Now Carol's options were Jessie's asshole or her clit. Jake indicated for her to move around to the side of the table and lick Jessie's clit back and forth from there.

Carol moved under Jessie's left leg and leaned over her hip. She used the very tip of her tongue to flick back and forth over the bundle of nerves just above her clit. Jessie whimpered loudly for a second and then moaned louder as Carol flicked it harder and firmer.

Jake was lubing up the small butt plug and looked up at Carol with a smile. A moment later, Jessie gave a yell and lifted hr hips sharply as Jake pushed the butt plug up her ass. He had to work it in and out several times before he got it seated.

Carol thought she had the right pressure on Jessie's clit and then she raised her hips. The next few licks were firm and right on the nerve bundle and her exposed clit. Jessie's hips quivered and then jerked. Carol raised her head and quit licking. There was a noise of frustration from Jessie that made Carol grin. She had not been told to get Jessie off, just to lick her pussy.

Jake had noted the quiver and jerk, also. Her slapped her clit lightly several times. Jessie's ass moved down and then back up as a loud groan came from behind the gag. Jake grinned at Carol and mouthed, "She's getting there."

Carol's eyes were wide with shock, she had never had her clit spanked and seeing Jessie's reaction made her wonder what it would be like. She shivered and looked at Jake. He raised his eyebrows and smiled as he nodded his head. Carol groaned. She had an idea somewhere soon she would find out about having her clit spanked.

Jake pulled the larger butt plug out of Jessie's pussy and then fucked her hard and fast with it. Jessie's hips rose and when she moaned softly, Jake jerked the plug out of her. Jessie's hips fluttered and moved as if her pussy was looking for the plug.

Looking at carol, Jake held the plug up in front of her face. Carol eyed it for a brief second and then sucked it into her mouth with a moan. She sucked and swirled her tongue all around it as Jessie's spicy flavor filled her mouth. She whimpered softly and held suction on it as Jake pulled it out of her mouth.

He chuckled as he applied lube to the plug. The pouting look on Carol's face was cute as hell. He pulled the small plug out of Jessie's ass and her hips jerked and quiver. As he pressed the larger one to her ass, she lifted it but groaned softly as it was worked in. Carol leaned over and flicked her tongue against the other woman's clit until the plug was fully seated.

Jake sat back on his heels and then stood up. He motioned Carol back between Jessie's legs and said to Jessie, "See, that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Jessie's head did not move for a few seconds and Jake raised his hand to slap her inner thigh. Before he could Jessie slowly and gingerly moved her head from side to side. Jake patted the back of Carol's head and it darted forward to bury her tongue deep in the spicy depths of the beautiful pussy before her.

With a soft moan, Jessie's hips lifted slightly and fluttered up and down fucking herself on the hot tongue. A vision of Carol's dark hair between her legs danced on the inside of her eyelids. Her building orgasm from earlier when Carol was licking her clit came back two fold. She moaned softly again as the tip of Carol's nose brushed her clit.

Jake tapped Carol on the shoulder and motioned her back. Carol stood up and moved out from between Jessie's thighs. He had a Magic Wand in his hand, along with a couple of straps. It didn't take him long to have the head of the wand locked in place against Jessie's clit.

When he turned it on, Jessie jerked and tried to yell from behind the ball gag. "Don't you dare come until I tell you, you can," Jake said with a sharp edge in his voice. "If you do, you won't like the consequences."

"Now we let her stew," Jake whispered into Carol's ear.

Carol shivered as her Master grinned at her. "Have you learned anything?"

"Uh, yes, Master. Several things," Carol replied in a whisper.

"And?" Jake asked.

"I like the taste of pussy or at least her pussy. It tastes different from mine, spicier. I find I like teasing someone. Moans and whimpers are very sexy. I still don't care for nipple clamps but now I see at least one reason for them."

Jake nodded and whispered, "Go over and very lightly lick the very end of one of her nipples."

Carol gave him a questioning look and he motioned her toward Jessie. Carol moved to the side of the table, bent over and flicked the end of her tongue against the older woman's pinched nipple.

When Jessie jerked and pushed out her chest with a loud muffled yell, Carol jumped back with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open as she looked at her Master.

Jake motioned her over. As she got next to him, he grinned and whispered, "Even through the pain, her nipples are super sensitive. Remember how yours felt when I took the claps off?"

"Yes, Master, super sensitive."

"Any touch on hers will have the same effect as my taking yours off."

Carol groaned softly. "Her pain tolerance must be much higher than mine."

"Different strokes for different folks. That and different likes. She gets off on pain as much as pleasure."

"Like you spanking her clit?" Carol asked quickly with a big shiver.

Jake chuckled. "It's all in how you spank a clit. One way is painful and the other can launch a massive orgasm."

Carol groaned deeply and shivered hard.

Jake chuckled again. "I'll have to remember to give you a lesson or two in clit spanking."

Jessie started a low wailing sound from behind the ball gag. Jake hurried over to the head of the table and motioned Carol to move to the other side. He helped the young woman up onto the table and motioned her to squat above Jessie's face.

He undid the ball gag and Jessie almost yelled, "Please Master, I need to come." She continued to plead with him. "Please, please, please..." as he hurried to the foot of the table.

When he was in place, he motioned Carol to sit on Jessie's face. As she did, he jammed the wand head firmly against Jessie's engorged clit. Her head came up and the yell on her lips was muffled as her mouth made contact with Carol's sex. Carol took up the yell as a tongue that seemed twice as long as her Master's assaulted her opening and jammed its way inside.

Jake grinned as he watched both women coming their brains out. Jessie's hips were rocking up and back against the wand head. Her head was working up and down and right to left as she fucked Carol as deep as she could with her long tongue.

Carol's hips were rocking back and forth, as she fucked herself on the enormous tongue in her sex. Her eyes were wide but she wasn't seeing anything but fireworks. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. She was in another universe.

*****

Somewhere along the time line, Jake removed the Wand from Jessie's clit and Carol leaned forward to rest her head on the older woman's hip. The tip of the tongue still in her sex was teasing her g-spot slowly and gently. This made Carol feel even floatier than she already did.

With a deep satisfied groan, Carol turned her head and the smell of Jessie's pussy assailed her nose. Her eyes popped open and she could see the swollen bud just inches in front of her face. She whimpered as she moved her head forward and flicked Jessie's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Jessie gasped loudly as her hips jerked hard. "No, no, no," she said loudly.

Carol didn't seem to hear her as she flicked her tongue against the clit in front of her and kept right on flicking it at random intervals.

Jessie was yelling, "No!" each time the tongue touched her super sensitive clit. But the sound was getting softer and less loud each time. In addition, her tongue was now exploring Carol's depths again.

Carol would flick Jessie's clit and she would whimper "No". Jessie's tongue would explore the depth of Carol's pussy and she would moan deeply.

Back and forth they went. Both had new orgasms building. Who would get there first was the only question. As Jessie's hips started to flex up and back, Jake got a hold on Carol's hair and pulled up and back. Carol let out a deep groan as Jessie's tongue worked deeper in her sex.

Jake pushed Carol's face back down so she could lick Jessie's clit. The older woman moaned loudly as she tongue fucked Carol as best she could from where her head was. When Carol's hips gave a jerk and she moaned deeply, Jake knew Jessie was working over Carol's g-spot.

Suddenly, Carol's building orgasm broke over her mind and body. Her head started to rise as she arched her back. Jake pushed down on it until her mouth covered Jessie's clit. Carol sucked on the large clit and flicked her tongue against the tip madly. Jessie came unglued.

Jake stepped back and grinned as he watched both women as they came and kept right on coming. They were feeding off each other big timer.

*****

Carol ended up collapsed on top of Jessie. She was breathing hard and making soft whimpering sounds. The side of her face rested on Jessie's right thigh. When she opened her eyes, there was a very wet pussy staring back at her from between those thighs.

A bright flash made Carol jerk and look up. Her Master stood there with a camera in his hands. He saw her looking and said, "A memento of your first time eating pussy."

Carol groaned as she raised her head and looked at Jessie's pussy. When she licked her lips, the camera flashed again. She moved her head forward and flicked the end of her tongue against the red swollen clit at the top of Jessie's sex. There was a flash but also a jerk from Jessie's hips.

"No, no, no, too sensitive," Jessie whispered.

Carol grinned and moved backwards a little ways. Jessie's long tongue snaked into her pussy and Carol groaned loudly. "That feels so good," Carol said as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

Jake grinned as he watched Jessie lap her tongue from Carol's clit to her asshole time and again. Carol wiggled forward and groaned. "I think I've had enough, Master," she whispered as she laid her head down on Jessie's thigh.

With a chuckle, Jake said, "When you get some strength, go take a nap in my bed."

"Yes, Master," she whispered and then sighed deeply. "Jessie plays very, very nice when she wants too."

Jessie moaned and shivered. "So do you," she said to Carol.

"Incentive," Jake said and turned to leave the room.

"For me or for her, Master," Carol asked with a giggle.

"Yes," Jake said with a grin as he looked at the two young women laid out one on top of the other.

*****

Carol was tied to Jake's bed spread eagled as Jake slipped Jessie's coat on. "How is your attitude?" He asked a moment later.

Jessie took a deep breath and shivered. "If my Master agrees, can I come back to play with Carol again?"

"We'll see," Jake said as he opened his front door.

Jessie quickly wrapped the coat around her body. She took a moment to tie the belt in place to hold it closed. "Thank you," she said with a smile as she walked out the door with her head held high.

12