Tied and Pantied Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are." he whimpered.

"What are you willing to do for me to finish you?" I asked.

"Anything." he replied instantly.

"Ok then, I want you to kiss my ass." I told him. And before he could even start to be shocked at this, I moved up over his chest straddling it before spinning around and plopping my ass down over his face after pulling the panties off of his mouth. When I didn't feel his lips right away, I said, "You'd better get kissing." Slowly I felt his lips come into contact with my right ass cheek. I moved my ass down and said, "Keep going baby."

I moved my ass up and down until he had kissed most of the area of my right cheek before shifting and telling him to do the same with my left. I tried not to giggle as I my position gave me a full view of his crotch and his cock was still throbbing, so he was clearly enjoying being my sub.

Once he was done kissing my left ass cheek I moved back and spun around putting my pussy in his face again and saying, "Good job baby, but look you've gotten my pussy wet again. Now you need to fix that." I pulled my thong to the side and dropped my pussy on his face. He didn't need coaching this time as he plunged his tongue inside me and going to work. He toyed with me a little licking me softly and gently, but I loved it. It still wasn't long though before I was showering his face again in my essence from another orgasm.

"Good job baby." I said giving him a chaste kiss before pulling the panties back down over the bottom of his face effectively trapping my wetness on him. After that I decided I had teased him enough for the most part. I moved back down taking my place between his spread legs again and took hold of his erection again. Knowing how sensitive his cock was allowed me to stroke him right up to the edge of cumming and let off at the last second to keep him on edge. After doing this about half a dozen times I knew he was desperate.

"Do you want to cum baby?!" I asked coyly as I continued to tease his cock.

"Yes." he whimpered as he squirmed under my touch. I know if I wasn't between his spread legs, he'd probably be clenching his thighs together in an attempt to control his erection.

"Are you going to remember what I've taught you here tonight?" I asked. I was again tracing the crown of his penis with my fingers. The silk over that area was now saturated in pre-cum.

"Yes." he said weakly.

"Are you going to be gentler with me and treat me like a woman?" I asked.

"Yes." he said panting with desperation.

***

Without another word I pressed my palm against the base of his erection and began to slowly began to stroke it up and down like that. Within seconds I could feel the pressure building fast, He made a face that told me he was right on the edge as I continued to stroke. I gave a couple more hard strokes and felt the pressure starting to go over the edge. Once I felt that extra pulse, I immediately stopped stroking and pressed my palm firmly down on the base of his erection and his balls.

"Noooooo!" he cried as I pressed my hand down on his erection. The pulsing in his dick stopped but it was too late, a steady stream of cum was oozing out of his dick soaking his panties slowly but steadily. I had to resist the urge to giggle as she struggled against his restraints to get to his erection that was fast slipping away from him. I held my palm firmly against his cock until the slow steady stream of cum stopped leaking from his cum and I felt his cock quickly getting soft.

I let my hand off of his now limp dick and looked up to see him with a pitiful look on his face. I had heard of ruined orgasms but had never thought of giving a guy one until now. It was the perfect cheery on top after everything else I had done to him. I knew this was a night he would never forget.

I gave him a wicked smirk before saying, "Too bad baby, maybe next time." He was still too shocked to do anything but whimper miserably. I grabbed my phone and snapped a few more shots of him in his cum soaked panties and the abject look of horror on his face. I then leaned in and gave him a kiss on is cheek before saying, "Nighty night." before walking out and leaving him there still tied in his wet underthings looking like a deer in headlights.

12