Caught Panty Handed

Story Info
He's caught playing with her panties.
1.6k words
4.61
26.1k
29

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the top drawer of the dresser and found a gold mine. The whole drawer was full of nothing but panties. I quickly began to go through them, and they were all quite sexy and feminine. I pulled out a silky light blue pair with thin lace trim that really appealed to me. I had dropped my pants and was about to pull my junk out of my boxers when I heard a throat clear and a voice say, "Enjoying yourself?"

I froze in fear and slowly looked over to see who had caught me. I looked over a saw a slightly taller girl with brown hair wearing non-descript baggy clothes. The clothes gave her a tomboyish appearance to her. Her name was Lacey, and I knew her somewhat from around campus but not really well. In spite of being in a very awkward situation I thought to myself, "This can't be her room, can it? A plain girl like her with all these sexy panties? Doesn't make sense."

She quietly shut the door behind her and waked right up to me. "You were about to have some fun with these weren't you?" she asked me with a devilish grin on her face.

By then I was flaming hot from embarrassment and wanted to find a way out of this mess. I tried to stutter out an apology but she put a finger to the tip of my lip saying, "You're lucky I've always had a little bit of a crush on you. Now what were you about to do?"

I was completely shocked again. She had a crush on me?! "I was going to jack off with them." I said tentatively. "I didn't know they were yours."

"You thought they were Jessica's, didn't you?" she asked. "I've seen you eyeing her the whole time you've been here. "I know Jessica is hot, but she can't give you this."

Lacey then began to unbutton the baggy plaid shirt she had on. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw the huge tits she had concealed by the oversized shirt. Her big tits were set nicely in a leopard print bra that looked perfect. I had never been one for thicker girls but now all of a sudden, my tastes were evolving. I suddenly felt my cock spring back to life and begin to tent my boxers.

"I guess you like the view. Somebody had woken up." she said noticing the tent in my boxers. She then reached out gently and unbuttoned the fly on my boxers and very gently pulled my erection free from the confines of the shorts. "Very nice." she said with a smirk. "Does that feel better?" I gently nodded yes.

She then stepped back again unbuttoning the rest of her shirt before discarding it. She then unbuttoned the baggy jeans she had on. They dropped to reveal a pair of silky leopard print panties that matched the bra perfectly. As she spun to kick out of her jeans, I got a nice eye full of a nice thick round ass in those leopard panties.

I was in complete awe of this girl's body. Underneath the baggy tomboy clothes was a perfect body. She had curves in all the right places and thick without being too thick. "Why does she hide this gorgeous body under such baggy clothes?" I thought to myself.

She then walked up to me again taking the silky blue panties out of my hand. "You were going to do this weren't you?" she asked before wrapping them around my now fully hard member and beginning to stroke.

To say it felt good would be the understatement of the century. The silk being pulled across my cock gently but not too gently was unlike anything I could have imagined. The fact that it was being done by this girl I just discovered is smoking hot added immensely to the pleasure. My member gave several involuntary throbs under her teasing and pre-cum was pushing its way out getting the silk wet.

"I had no idea you were such a pervert." she said as she watched my cock twitch under her panty jacking. "If I had known that I would have flashed you my panties a long time ago." she added in a wicked tone.

"Let's get these ugly things out of the way." she said indicating my boxers. She then fed my hardon back through the fly before pulling them down. I kicked them to the side as she re-wrapped my hardon and continued playing with it.

She then went lower and wrapped my balls in the silky panties and began to very gently squeeze and stroke. How I didn't lose it then I don't know because the sensation was unreal. The action on my balls pushed more pressure down to my hardon making it extremely hard and it began to twitch uncontrollably again.

After a few minutes of this she resumed the teasing of my cock very gently stroking it in a jacking off motion. This tomboy with a hot body was clearly well versed in cock teasing as she knew that anymore pressure with her motions and I would be soaking those panties wrapped around it. She was keeping me at peak arousal, and I was absolutely loving it.

After who knows how long of this teasing she stopped and unwrapped my cock and balls and held the panties up in front of me. There was a massive spot of pre-cum from all her teasing and she said, "Look what you've done to these panties." She then took my hand and guided it to the crotch of the panties she had on and said, "And look what you've done to these panties." The panties she had on were quite damp in the front and I couldn't help but feel some satisfaction at having gotten her arousal levels up a bit.

She then sat down on the leather bench at the end of her bed before spreading her legs and saying, "I can't go back to the party like this, and you owe me for pervin on my panties. You better get me off good unless you want everyone to know what a little perv you are."

I quickly got down on my knees as she pulled her panties to the side and buried my face between her legs. Luckily, I was pretty good at giving girls oral and it wasn't long before she was squeezing my face with her thighs and pushing my face tighter into her pussy and telling me to finish her in between moans. Seconds later after a muffled gasp and scream my face was getting soaked in her essence and she was panting from the orgasm.

She let me up before saying, "That was absolutely amazing. I guess pervs make good pussy eaters. She then pulled her panties off and threw them at me saying, "You better dry off." I used the dry back of the panties to clean all of her juices off my face. "I guess we had better rejoin the party before people get suspicious." she then added.

"Wait a minute you can't leave me like this." I exclaimed gesturing down to my raging erection.

"That's what you get for being a pervert and going through a girl's undies." she said with a smirk on her face.

She then picked up my boxers and put them on. I was even more shocked and said, "What are you doing? I need those. I can't go back there commando especially with this." again indicating my massive hardon.

"Of course not I wouldn't do that to you baby." she said in a mock sweet voice. She then picked up the panties she had caught me with and teased me with. "Since you like these so much you can wear them."

"No way I can't wear these!" I said.

"It's either that or commando." she said. "I wonder how long before someone notices your boner or the front of your shorts getting wet."

I knew the panties would be better than nothing so I slid them on. Luckily they were high enough to contain my erection. Surprisingly they held all my junk perfectly and were it not for my boner would have been quite comfortable.

"Those look really cute on you." she said as she picked our clothes. "Now lets get dressed and rejoin the party." I pulled my clothes on as I watched her perfectly sexy body disappear under her baggy clothes.

The next few hours were torture on my cock and balls. The silky panties kept my cock at least semi hard at all times. Every time it would start to go soft movement would quickly cause the silk to rub it and it would shoot right back up. Luckily my shirt was long enough to hide the effects.

As the party was wrapping up most people had either staggered out or passed out wherever Lacy walked with me out to my car. With everyone out of earshot she said, "I bet I know the first thing you're going to do when you get home." she said with a wicked grin. "I want those panties back clean though. Or I tell Jessica what a little perv you are."

"I'm not sure I even care about what she thinks anymore honestly." I said. "I think I might have found someone better."

She smiled at me and said, "Well, we'll see what happens." before giving me a chaste kiss on my bottom lip. "I hope you have fun when you get home." she added as I got in the car. I knew this wicked little tease had me right where she wanted me. The crazy thing was that I liked it.