All Comments on 'Tied Down (Silence is Consent)'

by 14ALL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
coyoteinchainscoyoteinchainsabout 2 months ago

I like this because of the light and fun atmosphere. Licking a pussy I've just fucked is sexy, just in a cerebral way. Her labia are full, swollen, sensitive, and of course very wet. She also gets that little extra nasty thrill. The story is very nicely written, decent grammar, nice and plausible build up. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it - Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love your narrative and writing! Your description of face sitting cum cleanup are so very realistic!

I have cleaned up the freshly fucked pussy of my lover many times. She loves to excite me verbally as she rides my dong and through her moans, breathlessly says things like:

“You are my cum-eating slut”

“Fill my pussy with cum, and then you’re going to eat it”

“You are going to recycle all that cum, so you can eat it again”

“You’re going to clean my pussy”

“I used to eat cum, but now you eat it all”

“I am going to sit on your face and watch big globs of cum drop in your mouth”

All of this is extremely exciting to me and I am as turned on by the prospect of her making me eat my load as she is…until after I ejaculate. At that point I do not want to eat it any more, But no matter…she climbs up on my face and plops down her cum-filled pussy on my open mouth, excitedly saying things like:

“I love to see big globs of cum drop in your mouth”

“Stick your tongue up there as far as it will go and lick it all out”

“All my friends know you eat your cum” (not true, but a big turn on)

“What a cum-eating slut you are”

After all this she cums again once or twice and my mouth is flooded with her cum.

We are both “switch” and each of us enjoys being in charge. She loves sitting on my face. “For hours”, she jokes.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoe23 days ago

Absolutely a great story and very well constructed and phrased! Talk about a dream come true. Getting to eat out two other women and then having them watch you fuck and eat the creampie from your wife is something many guys can only dream of.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

PERFECTLY WRITTEN, as eroticism lives in the brain.... and not a tired cliché in sight, either! 100/100!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

ice premise.

But sex is all so abrupt. So mechanical.

Nothing but a rush to orgasm/s.

Two stars.

Norway_1705Norway_170518 days ago

AMAZING 5/5! Wonderful description. Congratulations!!! In my opinion this story deserves a sequel or two. May I ask for more attention for the other women? Otherwise they just seem like mindless objects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user14ALL@14ALL
Relatively new to lit. Been reading a while, but I’m now working on several stories to contribute to the community. Two are currently published, and there are more in the works. Lit gives me an outlet to discretely entertain sexual energy that I don’t feel comfortable exp...