Tied in a Tent by the River Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before she reached door, she stopped, grabbing a white towel from the floor. She stepped back to me with the towel, draping it haphazardly over my legs and torso, my cock like a crude tent pole in the middle. This surprised me a bit as i didn't think the idea of me being naked as she walked out the door would bother her at all.

She turned and again started toward the door, stopping briefly to flick on the television. "So you have something to keep you entertained," she explained. It looked like soft-core porn, and the volume was excessively loud.

With that, Gina yanked open the heavy hotel room door and was gone into the evening air, the door closing behind her. Alone with my thoughts, my attention turned to the television. My seated position was at a right angle to the screen, and I could barely see it, but the loud audio more than made up for the lack of visibility. It seemed to be a corny "handyman and housewife" story variant with a busty redhead making more and more suggestive comments to the innocent but ripped handyman as he worked on nondescript chores. I started to feel some concern about how far we might be broadcasting this audio, as the onscreen duo moved closer and closer to going at it.

Inevitably the sex scene roared to life unabashed, complete with overdubbed moaning and raunchy music. With nothing better to do, I watched but found myself completely unaroused due to the combination of my poor viewing angle, and concern about the volume of the audio. My cock had gone limp between my legs, and felt the first twinge of ache in my forced-open jaw.

Then there was a knock at the door. Soft at first, such that I wasn't sure whether it was from the room door or the movie. Then louder and more insistent. Then, pounding, and a man's voice yelling, "Gina!?"

Oh shit I thought, No matter who this is, it can't be good.

"Gina!" the voice shouted again, "You in there? Turn that shit down!"

With no way to respond, I was forced to just wait and hope the person would go away. Nosy guest next door? Hotel clerk?

"Gina, it's me Bruno, the hotel manager! I'm getting complaints about the noise!"

Another pause during which I could do nothing. Then more pounding, and the man shouted, "Gina, I'm going to have to come in!"

Fuck, I thought. This is really bad.

There was another long pause, more pounding on the door, then finally, the sound of a key in the lock. The door flew open, and I found myself face to face across the hotel room with a large black man with a greying beard, clad in a stained white tank top and sweat shorts. He could have come straight out of that porn movie's central casting as a sleazy hotel night manager.

"Jesus Christ," he said, trying to find somewhere to look that wasn't at me. He stood stunned for a moment, then started to back away as if to leave. Then, thinking better of it, he took a tentative step into the room, holding the door open with one leg behind him. I must have been quite a sight, bound and gagged in the hotel chair, facing the door, naked save for the hotel towel draped over my midsection.

"Are you okay?" He said to me. I nodded swiftly. He frowned.

"I..." he started, at an apparent loss for words. "Where's Gina, is Gina here?" I shook my head.

Seeming to gain some confidence, he said "Hey, I got a noise complaint. I've gotta come in and turn off that TV. Okay?" I nodded again. Bruno took a step into the room, allowing the door to close behind him. Another step and he was able to reach forward and bang the power button on the television, instantly silencing it.

With the porn movie sounds suddenly gone, the silence was conspicuous as Bruno the hotel manager stood there completely still, one arm still extended toward the TV.

"Well... okay." he said quietly. "Do you need me to call the cops... or fire department?" That might have been funny under other circumstances, but I shook my head firmly.

Bruno stood frozen for another beat, then looked me up and down. "Gina did this to you?" I nodded, and he seemed to understand. He lingered just a moment longer, and I wondered what was going through his mind, and what I must look like to him.

As I contemplated that, inexplicably I felt arousal start to move through me. The audacity of the situation was overwhelming; here I was tied to a chair and abandoned in a dingy hotel room. The hotel manager discovers me, and all I want in the world is for him to leave me to my horrid embarrassment. And despite my best efforts, I felt my cock begin to rise under the white towel.

No, no, no I thought to myself, this can't be happening. But it continued to happen. It being the only motion in the room, within a second it caught Bruno's attention as his eyes tracked what was happening. He recoiled, standing up straight and backing toward the door.

"Okay... then," he stammered, "I'll... need to have a chat with Gina later. Uh, have a good..." and with that, he pulled the door open made a hasty exit from the room, leaving the door to slam closed behind him.

A cold sweat had broken over my body, and I shuddered a sigh of relief as I was once again alone. Minutes passed, I can't be sure how long, and I was left to reflect on the unlikely events that had just transpired. I couldn't fathom a higher form of embarrassment than to be discovered in the midst of this bizarre kink by another man. And the dangers of the situation flooded my mind; he could have called the cops, as I probably would have in his shoes. Or more grimly, what if he had taken advantage of my helplessness to do far worse than Gina could possibly do to me.

It was at that thought that the perverse arousal rolled through me again. What the fuck is that? I thought to myself. I'm getting turned on by the idea of a fat crusty man taking advantage of me? The shame of this realization hit me. I had never been attracted to men at all, straight as an arrow as far as sexuality was concerned. But this was a new feeling. Nothing about Bruno was attractive to me, but the mental picture of him standing in front of me in my captive and vulnerable state was clearly having an effect.

I forced the thought out of my mind as I heard footsteps, then a key in the door. A second later, the door opened, and Gina came through carrying a small plastic bag and wearing the same confident smile she had left with.

Her smile faded as she registered that something was different. She stopped in her tracks, some instinct kicking in and telling her that something in the scene before her didn't add up. She looked at me, then around the room, finally settling her gaze on the television.

"How did you do that?" she said quietly. She looked at me quizzically, her eyes passing over the ropes around my ankles, thighs, torso. Then spoke again more sharply, "How the hell did you turn off the TV?"

I made some nondescript sounds into the gag, more to remind her that I couldn't answer her questions than to actually speak. She strode quickly to me, pulling on one of the straps, which had some stretch to it so that she was able to pull the ball out of my mouth with a wet slurping sound. The ball fell down around my neck, and I looked up at Gina who stood, looking at me expectantly.

"Bruno," I said simply, and I watched as she quickly worked it out.

After a moment, her smile returned, and she laughed a heavy laugh. "Bruno came in here?" She asked with incredulity. I nodded.

"Oh shit," she said, looking momentarily chagrined. "I'm going to hear about that. I get to stay here for free while I'm working on the cleanup by the river, but the motel management isn't thrilled about it."

Gina looked down at the towel covering my cock, which was completely dormant while I contemplated the consequences of Bruno's interruption.

She brightened up, and said playfully, "Did you know he's gay? I bet he'd love to have 15 minutes alone with your ass." She ran her hand up and down the space between my thighs through the towel, sending a renewed wave of arousal through me. "Well, maybe later I'd be curious to hear how you'd feel about that."

With that she turned and started to walk toward the bathroom, reaching behind her to grab the towel and pull it off of me. Fully naked again and with the situation seemingly behind us, my cock quickly rose to full attention. I was aware of the ball gag dangling at the base of my neck, held up by the stretchy straps that were still fastened behind me. I was grateful to have it out of my mouth.

Gina rummaged around in the bathroom for a moment, and I heard the rustle of clothing. Then I heard her voice say, "You bought me some of the good shit tonight, Kenny." This confirmed my suspicion that her "errand" had been to buy drugs. I found myself disappointed, but not surprised.

Gina reappeared in the bathroom doorway, having stripped down to her bra and panties. Hey eyes had a far away expression and her words were just a bit slurred when she said, "and I picked up a pack of these." She held up a condom as she strode toward me with a vacant smile on her face.

She reached me, and the condom went on my hard cock in a flash. She stood to one side of me, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra, which fell to the floor. She then slid out of her panties, and with no preamble, stepped over my bound legs with one leg, straddling my cock, and taking it immediately inside her.

I gasped with surprise at the sensation and the sudden turn in events. Still straddling me and rolling her hips back and forth, she leaned forward, her breasts bumping against my chest. "I'm not a druggie," she whispered into my ear. "But I have learned from experience that a little bit of coke and H can make me come like a banshee. And frankly Kenny, we're going to need that if your dick is going to do anything for me."

Gina's rocking back and forth continued, and then suddenly she was levering herself directly up and down. Her hand found the loose ball gag around my neck, pulling me forward with it to the extent that my restrained body could go. "It's like a little collar I've got you by," she breathed, pulling back and forth on it as she moved up and down. Without warning she pulled the ball up in front of my mouth, and pushed it in, pulling the strap behind my neck back into place. She laughed as if she had triumphed over me in battle, her body still moving back and forth, up and down. Her breasts bounced in my face, nipples erect and in constant motion. My entire existence focused down to the sensation of my cock, inside her, warm and wet, and the nearly frantic motions of her breasts in my face. Suddenly her body stiffened and she let out a series of stifled grunts, which I knew from previous experience was the sign that she was coming. This pushed me quickly over the edge as well, my cock pumping in rhythm to her last desperate lunges against my body.

We sat for a long moment in the afterglow, her chin on my head. Finally she stood and extracted herself from me, quickly pulling the condom off my cock and disappearing briefly into the bathroom.

Still naked, she strolled back into the room. "Fuuuuck," she said, "that was terrible. I mean an orgasm is an orgasm, but damn. I'm going to need to come properly after that."

Gina knelt in front of me and went to work quickly untying the ropes around my ankles, my thighs, and my torso. Completely spent, I registered some painful arousal as her naked body brushed against me while her hands worked the knots, but I mostly felt relief to be nearly free from the chair. Eventually she moved behind me and untied the rope around my wrists. I allowed my arms to fall to my sides briefly before bringing my hands in front of me to flex my aching shoulders.

At this moment, I felt Gina's arm encircle my neck in a headlock. There wasn't enough pressure to choke me, but more then enough to keep me from standing up.

"On the bed," Gina whispered in my ear. She hauled me up by the neck far enough to extract myself from the chair, then she twisted and dragged me over to the side of the bed. One arm still around my neck holding me in a crouch, I felt her body push me face-first on to the bed. She followed, kneeling on top of me with one of her knees to either side of my body.

"All the way on the bed," Gina said as I squirmed my legs up on to the bed. With that accomplished, she leaned over me and whispered, "Roll over on your back." This I did again with some trouble as much of her body weight was on me. We ended up with me on my back, and Gina straddling my belly, hands on my shoulders. She grabbed my hands and tucked them between her knees and my body, then scooted forward a few inches pinning my arms to my sides. I wasn't resisting her intentions at all, in fact I was doing my best to anticipate what she wanted, but the squeeze of her knees and push of her hands against my shoulders was almost painful.

We remained like this for a long moment, Gina staring down into my face with a predatory look. Then she began to scoot her body forward, still pinning my arms to my sides with first her knees, then her feet. As her crotch approached my face, I knew what was coming and prepared myself. I felt her feet wrap around under my shoulders as she sidled her pussy directly over my mouth. She then dropped her weight down on my face, my mouth opening in time to come directly into contact with her pussy. She maneuvered herself carefully so that my tongue quickly found her clit, and began to lick, rubbing back and forth first gently, then more forcefully.

Gina tilted her head back in pleasure as I continued to lick, and she let out a quiet moan. She began gyrating and grinding her crotch down in what I knew was a sign that her orgasm was approaching; much faster now than in our previous encounters, which I chalked up to the drugs still running through her veins. She rocked her hips faster and faster, making it difficult for me to focus my tongue on the right place. Suddenly she bore down with what felt like her full weight on my mouth, leaving me little space to do much more than simply pull my tongue slightly backward and forward. She shuddered and let out a short, guttural sound as her legs tensed around my shoulders. This was momentarily painful as the full weight of her body and force of her leg muscles pulled her crotch to my mouth, but then the force released as quickly as it had come.

Gina sat in the same position for several seconds before slowly raising herself off my face, then rolling her body to one side of me. She lay still for several moments, breathing heavily, and I wondered if she was asleep.

Eventually Gina stirred, and rolled over to face me. Her drowsy eyes focused on mine for a moment, and then she rose up on her knees, reaching over to the rickety nightstand to fumble around in a the drawer. Her hand came out with the "clink" of metal, and she said softly "on your belly."

I slowly complied, inwardly groaning with understanding of what was about to happen. Gina scooted over to me and straddled my backside, pulling my hands behind my back, and I could feel her naked and moist crotch resting against my backside. The cold metal of her handcuffs hit first one wrist, then the other as she expertly locked the cuffs in place securing my wrists behind me. Gina had handcuffed me before, and I wasn't fond of the sensation. Though handcuffs were a quick and very effective restraint mechanism, the metal would eventually dig into my wrists leaving red divets that would take days to fade.

As she rolled off me, she pulled me on to my side so I was facing her, her breasts looming in front of my face. She giggled lazily and reached down to stroke my cock, which was quickly awakening from its short slumber.

Gina started to speak in a soft, slurred voice. Whatever chemicals were still coursing through her body made her speech slow and choppy.

"You boys, you're walking talking contradictions," she said emphasizing the "dick" in the last word. "You want to rule over everyone and everything, but here you are Mr. President or whatever it is you do that keeps that fat wad of cash in your wallet, and the thing between your legs that gives you the most pleasure in the world is completely mine to control, which I can do with just a look or a gesture or a breath..."

Gina continued to ramble, her voice growing softer, saying "I'll always think of you shouting at your minions in some board room, and all you really want is to be tied up in my shower again with me jacking you off and two fingers up you ass. No cares in the world, except to be worried about when I might stop..."

She trailed off for a moment, then concluded very softly, "I'm going to sleep for a while. You can leave if you want, but you'll have my handcuffs to contend with." She laughed softly at this, then went silent.

I lay there for a few moments listening to Gina's breaths get slower and more regular. We had played a game in the past where I was left to find the key to her handcuffs and let myself out, but I didn't think that was her intention in this instance. So, trying to ignore the already mild discomfort of the handcuffs digging into my wrists and the weight of my body on one arm underneath me, I closed my eyes.

I woke slowly to the sensation of both pleasure and pain on my cock. It was being stroked, somewhat forcefully, and without any lubrication and already somewhat raw, each stroke explored the line between agony and ecstasy. I felt my hands, still cuffed behind me, mostly asleep with pins and needles from the cuffs and my awkward position. I opened my eyes to see Gina's face in front of me, eyes awake and alert, watching me carefully. "Morning sunshine," she whispered, then added, "chopping the morning wood." And indeed she was, working her hand more and more vigorously up and down my cock.

With no idea what time it was, I glanced toward the door which had a small window toward the top. There didn't appear to be any light coming in. "It's about 4am," said Gina, answering my unasked question. "I have to be at work in about an hour, so we're going to wrap things up. Time for you to come for me again."

"Gina, I don't know if I..." I started.

"Oh come on old man, sure you can," she interrupted merrily. "Maybe you just need some inspiration..."

With that, Gina pulled herself toward me and up slightly, pulling my face into her breasts. With one hand still working my cock, the other arm encircled my head and pulled tight. I could barely breathe with the force of her breasts against my face, and gasped a gulp of air in. Gina laughed, and the friction on my cock became even more intense. "Maybe I won't let you breathe until you come for me," she whispered in my ear.

She shifted again, moving one breast directly over my mouth. "Open," she said, and I did, allowing her nipple into my mouth. She squeezed her arm, and her breast filled my mouth. I felt the urge to come rise in me, and with a few more strokes on my cock I came with waves of pleasure accompanied by the pain of continued friction on the raw skin of my cock. Gina continued rubbing for a few moments after my orgasm subsided, causing my body to twitch involuntarily as the balance of pleasure and pain shifted toward the latter.

Gina finally stopped stroking, and chortled, "God I love that! Even when you think you can't, I can make you." She rolled off the bed and strode into the bathroom, running the sink for a few seconds.

She walked purposefully back into the room saying, "I have to get ready for work now," and then after a pause, "Maybe I should just tie you up and leave you here until I'm done with work... hmm." She pulled her underwear on and put her hands on her hips, standing for a moment and watching me. She reached down and picked her lacy bra up off the floor and began to put it on. The idea of leaving for work with me still captive in her room seemed to give her great amusement, judging by the smile on her face as she hooked the bra straps behind her back.