Tied in a Tent by the River Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure what expression I had on my face, but she immediately burst out laughing, saying "Kidding! I'm just kidding. Up you go."

She walked over and hauled me unceremoniously out of the bed and on to my feet. She then marched me around to the other side of the bed where she withdrew and handcuff key from her nightstand. Spinning me around, she went to work on the locks, and quickly the handcuffs dropped to the floor.

We both dressed in silence, me taking a few moments longer after having to retrieve my shirt and underwear from the bathroom, both still damp from the shower play earlier.

After I finished tying my shoes, I stood and found Gina standing by the door. She pulled the door open, and as I walked toward the exit, she put a hand on my shoulder to slow me, and said "Don't come back here without permission, I don't want to draw any more attention from Bruno. Come find me in the park or downtown when you want to see me again. Or maybe you want to see Bruno?"

With that and a little chuckle, Gina pushed me out the door. The chill in the early morning air permeated my wet shirt instantly, and I shivered as I started my walk of shame past the hotel entrance and out on to the street.