All Comments on 'Tied to be Freed'

by Tricker67

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764over 17 years ago
Sick

The vast majority of women would NOT someone else interupting them having sex with their partners, and certainly wouldn't share either themselves or their partners with someone else. Unless this was a master/slave or open marriage relationship, what he did to her would not only be grounds for divorce; I'd hope she would tie him up and use a hot soldering iron on his genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This Female Loved It

What an awesome story, I loved it. Please ignore the nay sayers that feel the need to criticize everything. I have been in a similar situation and it brought us closer. Being tied like that was the only way for me to be free to enjoy. Of course this isn't for everyone, but obviously a husband and best friend knows her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A genuine classic fantasy

The premise is great. I can name more than a dozen men-friends that find this fantasy to be at the top of their lists. To have your woman give in to lust over reason is an absolute must for her total pleasure. To take it beyond her control releases her from responsibility and rationality. For many men AND women, that is the ultimate in pleasure.

Good story, but there are too many confusing pronoun and view shifts to fully enjoy the writing.

If you do a bit more proofreading and perhaps allow someone to suggest edits, it could be a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

love this story as i am a happily married man and my wife tells me that she could never go down on another woman or share i hope that one day she might like to experiment just like in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous