All Comments on 'Tied to Sam Ch. 02'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love them

I read their first part yesterday and came back today to see if I have read everything you've written (I have) and here it was a brand new part!

So, I absolutely love this couple as much as I have loved all of your other couples! I would have loved to see Sam explore the tie-up part, maybe actually tie her up again with some rope?

Your writing style is amazingly peaceful and hopeful and I really wish you write more stories, possibly longer ones too?

I'll be coming back to read new stuff from you, hoping soon.

~ P ~

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anon ~P~ for your comments

Hey, thank you so much for your comment. It's hard to put into words what a comment like this means - even if I do write!! I'm mostly thrilled you liked how Sam and Cora are developing. I'm very attached to them, so it's nerve-wracking to put them out there for others to see. I too wonder if Sam will act on the tying up thing ... perhaps Cora will have to take matters into her own hands, so to speak? Thanks again for taking the time to write. Sara

DrizdartDrizdartabout 6 years ago
Such a delight ...

capturing the moments of first love, and then this story, the moments of first commitment and public acknowledgement of their ties. A delightful capture of the moment, only briefly sidetracked by the distraction of a major (yet to this point unexplained) police operation.

I do hope you will continue with these characters -- considering how they will react as a couple to moments of some sort of disapproval, what happens as they have a serious disagreement or fight and discover new things about each other, or how they get through some other sort of challenge.

HeyFor4HeyFor4about 6 years ago
Wonderful job!

I love the addition! I've been waiting to see what happens next in this wonderful story and you came through with flying colors. I love the intimacy between Cora and Sam, how they take it slow and enjoy every touch and caress. Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pure Perfection

I fell head over heels in love with Sam and Cora, they are my fantasy come true. The way you write is so real and I love that it's a British interracial romance. You feel the Englishness of the story in the small references to the curry house or the coppers or the motorway. I cannot thank you enough for staying true to this couple and for writing a sequel. I didn't know there was more to read, I just reread the initial story - for the hundredth time and saw that this part was a recent and most welcome addition. I am in heaven! Life can be so hard and with this gem of a story it lifts us from the dirt and onto a cloud. I cannot wait for them to actually have babies. They represent the truest of love to me and I know they will be kind to each other for the rest of their lives. So incredibly written, their love is a joy to witness. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You write such great stories ;Thank you

Absolutely great. Not sure what your motivation was to put this one in erotic couplings section , the stories I've read from you sofar are more romantic than the majority posted in the romance section and truer to the description of that section (-Drama, love, risk, and happily-ever-afters ) than most stories posted there , and you'd have an even wider audience there. Well more trolls as well I suppose. Anyway thank you for your writing , lovely paced and descriptive in a way that as a reader you feel like looking over the characters shoulders.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous of 30 May

.... for your comments. On my writing - thank you for giving me such thoughtful feedback about what you enjoy about it, it's great to get that. And also for your comments on which category I publish in - I guess I'm still learning about how the categories work etc, but I didn't know that Romance gets a higher readership. Thanks for making that suggestion. Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mining

I search this site constantly seeking true literary erotica. In your work I have discovered some of the best I've ever read, period. Thank you for your work. I look forward to any and all of your future submissions. I could not possibly bring myself to ask for continuations of any storylines. I know you can only go where the muse takes you.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Having enjoyed your prior tangents...:+))

Is the fugitive a "red herring"?

I kept expecting him/her to emerge from one of Cora's packed boxes?

Or the open window?

Or after the sound of the shutting gate?

None of the above? Hmmmm…

For me, this story went on...and on...and on.

The Best Part became their sweet intimacy! :+))

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 5 years ago
Unashamedly loving and sexy

So glad you take your time to describe all the love and sex without holding back, taking their time and ours to build up the heat, fucking with glorious time and space and attention to every nuance of feeling. And that you are not shy to also share normal life with us, the way they care for their parents, even a peek into (maybe fantasy of) the way their mothers transcend racial and cultural barriers. Thank you!

LrtikagraphLrtikagraph10 months ago

I’ve said this before, but sex isn’t only about sex. The sex scenes are long and so exciting here, but the real beauty is even deeper — “a place of love and awe.” As this magnificent writer says, “perfect.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous