All Comments on 'Tied to the Edge'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Well take a bow!!! That was incredible and frustrating in the sexiest way. You got close but not a chance I was going to let you win with a safe word 😉 the hunger in your words and your moans drives my wild. Ready for round 2?

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

🤩. That was great! I really tried to hold out, but I had a great double orgasm. 11 minutes from end, however I felt you in me when you came!!

SilentSometimesSilentSometimesalmost 2 years ago

Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes yes yes!!! So well done. I love when you talk to me and demand that I answer you. You do such a good job of making me feel like you’re talking to me and I’m right there with you.

Please don’t stop. I want to keep cumming with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit. I have never tried audio-only porn before but that was masturbation like I’ve never experienced. I’ve never been able to cum twice in a row without a lot of effort and determination but I came twice absolutely effortlessly. You, sir, have a fucking talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this was a surprise. I did not expect to enjoy this, because I like to be very fully involved; and teasing is not my thing. (I like to come often, and that’s what makes me come harder.) So from the title and description – not me at all.

I’ll always admit when I am wrong 😊

What apparently does do it for me, is being the complete centre of the universe for my playmate. I will take all of the compliments on offer; I really do feel sexy when you tell me I am; when you can’t keep from showering me with kisses, or having your hands all over me. When your every action is focused on me. When you are having to deny yourself for me. I guess I’m just greedy. I loved all of the attention in this.

I love the worldbuilding. “Your place” is evolving a personality of its own. It’s where you are in control, but it’s a very safe place. There are no surprises. I am intrigued by your shelves of extras… it feels like everything we might need, or want to experiment with, will magically appear. That’s a wonderful fantasy element.

And you are so relaxed at “your place”; your sauciness, your fun really comes out. It feels like I’m playing with a real, whole person, not only the hunger you release in other audios. (to be clear – in LTMM, I am safe in *my* place, so you can be as hungry as you like and it really does it for me. But your place? Is the place where I try new things, with you, so it works well for me that it is a place of total consent and safety.)

Your voice has the same tease as “So you’re listening in public”, and it make me want you. Not because it’s sexy – I mean, it is – but it’s a moment of true human connection between both of our naughty sides. I know from your laugh that even if we have the worst sex ever we are still going to have fun. Everything will be ok. Not that, in my fantasies, and as I enjoy myself to the sound of your voice, we have anything but mind blowing sex.

And if we’re not having fun – well then what are we doing here? Fun is rarer to find than orgasms. Orgasms I can get anywhere. Playful, trusting fun to really enhance them? Much more difficult.

I laughed IRL at being carried to the bed; it’s so overt. We both want me there, and there’s no messing about.

As usual, you explaining things gave me a visceral thrill. It made me want to buy rope simply because it’s beautiful. “Soft, secure, safe…” Mmmm. “All the space that I need” went right to my clit; it’s a phrase dripping with promise.

I completely loved the silent strip. You should always be naked, with your skin on mine. Just hearing it? Yes, yes please. And oh god - the cock play. I am completely here for that. I am a huge LTMM fan and the thought of you stroking here… delicious. And I know my mouth is so amazing, it’s killing us both equally when you pull out of it. The mutuality of torture is very hot. As you tease, I know your gorgeous cock is going to end up, maybe not exactly where I want it, but somewhere I am going to love. Feeling your hardness and your hunger and your self-denial is so delicious.

I loved, loved the exceptionally detailed description of all of the attention you were paying me. I think it was the soft whispering; that, and the focus being entirely on me, gave me auto sensory meridian response, starting at my nape and working down. I didn’t mention it at the time – I was kind of focused on other aspects like the really freeing, emotional orgasm - but “From Cuddling to Cumming” also had the same effect. Which is interesting because that had so much less teasing; but your voice has a very similar timbre in sections of both audios. I really enjoyed the brain tingles.

Language wise, I struggled with (again) with “good/ dirty girl” while recognising it’s just me and… I can imagine it’s not there 😊 But “cunt” is hot. That might be a local thing; the highest compliment that can be paid to someone is he “s/he’s a good cunt.”

Towards the end you shifted to me needing to tell you I needed to be fucked – and that, that really did it for me. I have no shame at all at telling you how much I need to feel your pulsating cock in me, how much I love to feel your cum. If you were here – there would be no doubt in your mind. You would believe it.

And despite my initial misgivings – I did have a fucking huge orgasm, with you. Because I really, really love the thought of you filling me with your cum. I don’t think anything gets me hotter than the thought of being so sexy, making you so turned on – without my even being able to move – that you can no longer control yourself.

So thank you for that 😊

(also, lol @ countdown - being explicit about where you were ending (cum on zero) meant I could 100% match your timing)

And my favourite way of ending where you hold me, and kiss me, and speak softly. Mmmm. So, so tender.

I did notice you breadcrumbing the word “spank”. Don’t think for one second I missed that. 😊 You bad, bad man.

Ok. I got really turned on writing this up. Like, realllly turned on. I will be coming for you again surprisingly soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wowowow I love this! I love the countdown. I’m begging for more ;)

listeningin321listeningin321almost 2 years ago

Mmm, you made very good use of your time with this recording. You had such a nice balance of playful mischief and stern sexy domination, plus you clearly had such a fun time recording this one 'cause I have a really fun time listening every time I do. Every teasing moment was just like being frozen in time with the sexy anticipation of when you were going to let me feel you the way I wanted. Some of my favorite moments were when you were teasing your mouth over me only to suck hard for a small moment and then blow on them. I was aching and begging for more. It was extremely hot when you let me grind on your hand and hearing that you used my juices to stroke your cock with. Then you knew exactly what I wanted, and you teased me with it! I'm just imagining you gliding your cock, that's wet from my pussy, over my mouth only for it to be taken away from me when my mouth was inviting and anticipating it was just so cruel. But then when you finally pushed your cockhead into my mouth to let me lick my juices off your tip, it just drove me fucking crazy. I loved all of your cock teasing, you left me aching for your cock all over my breasts, all over my thighs and especially all over my fucking pussy. I just keep begging for more. Oooh, the moment when you sink your cock so deep into me and you're digging your nails into my hips gave me chills. Also your small confession about you being kinda glad i couldn't see you because you were so hungry to just fuck me until you came was pretty sexy and made me smile. I love the way you do your countdowns, filling each number with your sexy words threatening to make me cum before you reach zero. Oh my god, and when you came and your body was left trembling and your voice was breathy and shaky was so fucking hot. I really loved that you ended with not wanting to move, but kissing me and being soft and sweet. Thank you so much for this one, I have listened and cum to to this many many times since you've posted it. I have a feeling I'm going to cum again to this very soon <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one's my fav fr. I've listened to this so many times and Im still not bored of it. I enjoy it very single time. You're incredible!! Tqsm :)

StrawberrynibbleStrawberrynibblealmost 2 years ago

I love this one so much. I listen to it when I have lots of time to myself and use my dildo and fingers and follow everything you say. Hearing you stroke your cock above me is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard. Thank you for making me cum so hard. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This... was unbelievably sexy. God I needed this baby. BDSM makes me incredibly nervous. I don't like my movement being restricted and I have massive trust issues and anxiety. This fantasy allows for the imaginative experience without the actual rope. God, Singer... what you do to me. My whole body is tingling.

I am sorry to report, though, I came (so So hard) 10 minutes early...

Am I still a good girl?

-K

In_The_WindIn_The_Wind6 months ago

I always thought I was an eloquent person, but while I was listening to this “Singer” “Baby” and “Please” seemed to be the only words left in my mind, at least until you reminded me I needed to be more specific with my begging, but that only lasted for so long before I was reduced to those three words again.

It’s not even the first time I’ve listened to this, but I was left panting, shaking and unable to move, it was so good I am still thinking about it the following day.

- Cati

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES