Tied Up Girlfriend

Story Info
Hot girl gets tightly bound and gagged.
1.2k words
4.09
34.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% true story. I had a hot girlfriend who used to let me tie her up on occasion. We had done some bondage several times in the past. She would more let me do it because she knew I liked it, as opposed to being really into it, and usually when we've both been drinking or feeling risqué. But it was only occasionally, and she had no complaints about it. Sometimes she would manage to spit out a gag, or get free in some way, mostly because I would take it easy on her. We were together for several months, and for some reason I decided to take off the kid gloves and have some fun, at her expense. Thus, one day, to her surprise, I went all extreme on her, and it was awesome. I'm not sure what came over me. I was just determined to thoroughly tie her up.

After getting her naked, I tied her hands behind her back by the wrists. Then I sat her in a straight back chair. I put her tied hands and arms behind the chair back, then tied her left ankle to the left back chair leg and her right ankle to the right back chair leg, effectively spreading her legs wide. With her legs pulled back like that, only her toes and the balls of her feet could touch the ground, and because they were tied to the the rear chair legs, she was forced to sit right up against the chair back. That, combined with her arms behind the chair back, made her look like she was sitting up straight at attention. Then I tied a length rope to her bound wrists, and tied it to the support bar on the bottom of the chair so she couldn't lean forward, forcing her to sit up straight and making it so she couldn't move her arms much at all. I used another length of rope to tie her elbows together - mercifully not actually touching, but close. It had the effect of making her beautiful breasts stick out, looking like she was proudly sitting at attention with her legs spread, chest out, straddling the chair, to which she was effectively bound and anchored to.

Then I took the panties she had been previously wearing, which were thankfully full cotton bikini cut, reversed them and bunched them up, keeping the crotch on the outside, and stuffed them deep inside her mouth, making sure to get all the material behind her teeth. Thanks to the fact that she didn't wear a thong that day, they fully stuffed her mouth. I smelled the crotch before stuffing them in her mouth and was happy that they had her "scent" on them (a polite way of saying they smelled like panties that had been worn all day would smell). I used a wide elastic bandage to hold them in, wrapping it tightly between her teeth and around her head several times before knotting it tightly behind her head.

I very much liked the way the wide elastic bandage held the panties tightly in place deep in her mouth and held her mouth wide open, with her pretty lips pursed out above and below it. It was so tightly wrapped that it distorted her pretty mouth and face, and god did she look gorgeous like that. It would have been plenty secure like that, but to make 100% sure she couldn't spit it out, I tied a length of rope behind her head, under the layers of elastic bandage wrapped around her face holding in the panty gag, and tied the other end tight under the rung in the back of the chair, pulling her head back and forcing her to look up at the ceiling.

With her head tied back like that, it made it impossible for her to use her tongue to force the panties out above or below the elastic bandage, even though it was so tight, wide and wrapped so many times, it was already impossible. And because it was pulling from the back of her head, It also had the effect of pulling the bandage in her mouth even tighter, forcing the panties further inside her mouth, if that was even possible. As I was tying her head back, she was going "uh-uh, uh-uh" under the gag in an attempt to say no, which turned me on, and I ignored.

For a finishing touch, I got some nipple clamps. She had hyper-sensitive nipples, so she hated them. Once again, before I put them on she went "uh-uh, uh-uh", this time with more urgency and conviction, and I responded by saying "um-hum, um-hum" and put them on her nipples, again turned on and satisfied that the used panties so tightly tied in her mouth did such an amazing job at keeping her quiet, only being able to get out muffled grunts as protests. I stood back to see this gorgeous naked girl bound tightly to a chair, legs spread wide, head pulled back, mouth tightly gagged, chest out with nipple clamps hanging from her nipples, attached to each other with a metal chain.

To give her a full chance to get out, I left the room and went to my kitchen and drank a beer. Usually in the past, if not always, if I left the room and came back she was either completely free, or at least spit out whatever gag I used and was working on getting free. This time was fairly certain it would be different and I was so insanely aroused, but I purposely stayed in the kitchen till I finished the beer, and then went back to the bedroom. To my delight, she was exactly as I had left her, tightly bound to the chair with her legs spread, tightly gagged with her head drawn back, panties securely in her mouth, nipple clamps in place, and wiggling to try to get free. She was wiggling in a weird methodical way. She would start with her legs, go up through her hips, arms and shoulders and end with her head. Then start over again in the same order. There wasn't all that much wiggle room and she wasn't really moving that much or accomplishing anything. But it was hot to watch.

I walked over to her and got to see her weird wiggling up close. Standing over her in the chair, I started to grope her perfect body. In my mind I had all kinds of ideas, of how I was gonna untie her legs, take her off the chair, leaving her arms tied and mouth gagged, and fuck her, and all the ways I was gonna have my way with her. However, I was so turned on and she looked so hot that I spontaneously orgasmed while I was groping her. I let her go, and she was a good sport about it. Not angry. She just said "we have to hide those toys from you", meaning the nipple clamps, and that was it. We dated for several more months. Still occasionally some bondage stuff, but never as hot and extreme as that again. She wound up going to Spain for a year for college, during which time I met someone else, and we never dated again. But what a memory, that I will cherish for all time.