Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could toss you around," I said like a fucking idiot trying to flex in front of the boy he liked.

Nash looked ahead and smiled. "Yeah, I'm counting on it. What about you? Do you have a preference?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"Who was more dominant between you and Jason?"

"Neither of us, not really. I guess at first it was him but then we both knew what we wanted and that was that. It was pretty mutual."

"So, no preference?"

"I'd like it both ways, with you. I mean, I can see myself shoving you against the wall and having my way with you—I've definitely thought about it more than once. But I've also fantasized about the opposite. Not to sound like a chick or anything but it would probably do me a lot good if you were, you know, assertive with me."

I could've crawled in a cave and died admitting that I needed him to show me he wanted me but Nash didn't make a big deal of it even though I knew he understood. He simply took my hand and squeezed it. That little gesture of touch was such a big relief against my anxiety.

I didn't realize we were already at Costco until Nash let go of my hand and pulled out his wallet. We went straight to the personal care section and Nash, he grabbed what we needed then hesitated.

"This is a really weird place to have this conversation but I need to get this off my chest. I'm under the impression that we're dating—or that I'm courting you and earning the right to date you. We're obviously also planning on having sex. Then there's Jason. And I've been kind of nervous to bring this up but I need to know what this will look like. I'm not really okay with dating, in any capacity, someone who's in a relationship with someone else. I know you and Jason aren't serious or anything but you're still something. I guess what I'm asking is...this is a box of forty condoms, are you planning on splitting it between me and Jason?"

"Not at all," I answered without hesitation. "Forty for you. Zero for Jason."

"Does he know that?"

"No, but there's not really anything to know about it. We're not dating. We're friends who sleep together. Slept together."

"But have you talked to him since everything happened?"

"No," I admitted. I hadn't been avoiding it, it just hadn't been a priority. "He called a couple of times but I was busy. When I called him back he was busy."

"Okay," he nodded, relieved. "Like I said, this is a forty pack. We could've gone to Walgreens and got a three-pack or a nine-pack. But I picked here because I knew it was the biggest box available."

"Okay," I laughed.

"Do you get what I'm saying?"

"That you want to have a lot of sex, with me."

"Well, yeah," he laughed. "But I was thinking more along the lines that this box would last a while, as in, long term."

"Forty isn't really long term," I argued. "Depending on how often we see each other, less than a couple of months. And that's if your dating skills are up to par."

"Do you want me to get this or not?" he glared.

I snatched the box from him and then grabbed a double pack of lube off the shelf. To say I was self-conscious as we walked to the checkout lanes is an understatement. The lines were backed up and everyone had carts full of stuff yet Nash and I were standing there with a giant box of condoms and a double pack of lube. There was no hiding what we were up to.

"I can't believe the condoms were $13. That's so cheap."

Nash put the stuff on the belt and laughed. "What can I say, you're a cheap date." He then proceeded to use his employee discount to make me an even cheaper date.

One thing neither of us had thought through was that Costco didn't have bags, only boxes. If I hadn't been mortified enough standing in the checkout lines, we had to then walk back carrying the condom and lube for all the world to see.

****

As we neared the meetup point, I started to panic. "What exactly are we going to do with this stuff? If we're not going to hide it from everyone then what was the point of all this?"

"Don't worry," he said as everyone came into view. The three separate passenger vans were parked on the far end of the parking lot. Not everyone was there but some were standing around while others were sitting on the curb. Nash handed me the two boxes. "I'll distract them, you hide it under the front seat."

I was dangerously close to having a heart attack when I opened the passenger door. I tried to shove the stuff under the seat only to realize there was no storage space there. I frantically looked around then shoved everything in the glove box. It was a tight fit. I shut the door and leaned against it, hitting my head on the top of the door frame. I can't say I was the most inconspicuous person that ever existed but I made it to the van without my family calling me out.

****

I was on cloud nine for the rest of the night. Not even my family trying to slyly push Nash and me together on the sunset boat ride could bring me down. Not even Nash eyeing me with those humorous blues—laughing because I was in such a good mood—could put a damper on my evening.

We ate, we laughed, we talked. It truly was an epic night and a great way to begin wrapping up the vacation. By the time we finished, it was late. I was in such a good mood I almost didn't care if Nash and I did do anything but lay in bed cuddling. Almost. When we shuffled off the boat, I could hardly get people in the vans fast enough.

Nash, Rob, and I were the only adults who hadn't been drinking which means we'd be driving the vans back. The three of us along with Abby and Roby's wife, Mandy, were standing between two of the vans, waiting for my brothers to finish up whatever they were doing.

"Abby," Ryan yelled from the distance. "Can you grab me the parking pass from the glove box?"

I looked at Nash and froze, then jumped into action. "I can grab it for him."

But it was too late, Abby had been standing closer and was already opening the door. I was torn between watching her discover the product of our errand earlier and looking at Nash in horror. I watched Nash as Nash watched Abby with wide eyes. Neither of us knew what to do.

The minutes felt like hours as we waited for her to react.

I could hear her pulling the stuff out. Then a whispered oh my god and I knew my life was over. Yes, I was a grown man, but there was no way I'd survive my entire family finding that stuff.

Abby slowly turned around and looked at us in pure horror as she held up the mega supply of sex related items. Then she looked at Nash. "Have the boys been sneaking out at night?"

"What?" Nash looked at me in shock then back to Abby. "No."

Abby looked at the stuff in her hands as she tried to wrap her head around what was happening. Then she started freaking out. "I think the boys did this. I think they're planning something. We have to stop them. This is unacceptable."

I didn't know what to do but I wasn't opposed to letting the kids take the fall and I know that makes me sound like a terrible person.

"I'm going to ream their asses for this. When I'm done, they're going to be terrified every time they think of sex," she continued.

All I could do was stand there while they took the fall and silently pray for their souls. RIP boys'. But Nash had other plans. He put his hands on Abby's shoulder and shushed her. "Do you really think that marching over there and yelling at them is going to change anything? The only thing you'll accomplish is breaking trust. You don't know whose these are. It might be theirs, it might not be."

"They're just kids," she whined. "They're too young for this."

"They're at that age," he said. "What were you doing at seventeen?" Abby looked away, defeated. "Why don't you let me go talk to them?"

"Fine, but I'm throwing this crap away."

Nash looked at me, kind of amused that we couldn't catch a break, then ushered her away so she could throw it all in the dumpster.

I didn't wait around to hear what anyone thought about the situation. I went straight to the van I was going to drive home, climbed in, and waited. Ten minutes later we were on our way home. There was a lot of chatter but nothing about what Abby had found. From what I could tell, Nash had all the boys in his van. I had no clue how he was pulling it off. Obviously, they hadn't bought the stuff, which was now in the deep, dark bowels of an alley dumpster.

It was past midnight when we got home. I went straight to my room, showered, and got ready for bed. Twenty minutes later, Nash came in. He silently put his jacket down, went into the bathroom, then came back.

"On your stomach," he said. I looked at him questioningly. "You're tense and I happen to owe you a back rub."

"You owe me a back rub?"

"From the hike the other day, remember? When I was the last one down?"

"That wasn't a real wager," I said.

"It was to me when I made sure to come in last. Now take off that ridiculous shirt and roll over so I can pay my debts."

I took off my shirt and laid face down on the mattress.

"Take off your pants, too."

"That wasn't part of the wager, I'm sure of it," I replied, smiling that he wanted me naked.

"Yet, you'll take them off anyway."

He was right. With his help, I took my pants off. Then Nash was straddling my butt as he massaged my back.

"Are you naked?" I asked. I swear I could feel him bare against me but when I tried to turn and see, he pressed my shoulders into the mattress and began a deep, wonderful, rubdown. His hands were magic on my tense muscles.

All the stress I carried, dissipated as he worked my back.

"How'd it go with Abby?" I asked. "What did you say to her?"

"We had a nice chat and she was calm by the end."

"And the boys?"

"We had a nice chat on the way home."

"What did you say?"

Nash scooted down so he was on my thighs as his fingers did this amazing thing to my hips and the top of my butt. I was in heaven. Despite myself, I'd been hard since the beginning which heightened the experience.

"We talked about relationships and sex," he said as he began to knead my ass.

"Yeah?" I moaned.

Nash slipped his fingers between my cheeks and my whole body lit up. I raised my hips, trying for more. He massaged my crack, down to my balls, back up, kneaded my ass, then gave my crack more attention.

"Yeah, we talked about sex and how there's so much more to it." I felt a little lotion then he pressed his finger against my hole until he was all the way inside me. I moaned again and arched my back. I was so hard I could barely stand it. He moved his finger around while his other hand rubbed my taint. "Making your partner feel like a million bucks is worth more than a quick release."

Nash pushed a second finger in. I was spineless as he worked me over. He had me in such a frenzy I couldn't even be mad that we couldn't have full-on sex. Which I wanted more than ever now that his fingers were deep inside me, teasing me. With his fingers still inside me, he pressed his body on top of me and whispered in my ear. "Waiting is hard but the benefits are unmeasurable."

He held himself up on his elbow, pulled his fingers out, and pressed his cock against my ass.

"We don't have—"

Nash opened his hand and revealed an open condom wrapper just as he pushed inside me. I closed my eyes and gripped the pillow. He'd had me so keyed up yet relaxed that I had no problem taking him.

"Do you know how hot you looked," he said, his lips against my ear. "Laid out on the bed? How hot you look under me?" He gripped my hip with one hand and pressed into me further. "But most of all," he pulled out and pressed back in, making both of us groan. "Watching you today drove me insane. You being you drove me insane. Trying to buy condoms with you drove me insane. Knowing what was going to happen when we got home drove me insane."

"What almost didn't happen," I reminded him.

"I was never worried."

Nash started moving, pumping in and out. I moved so I was on my knees and Nash moved with me. His pace picked up but remained steady. His hands alternated between running up my back and gripping my hips so he could move me how he wanted.

"Turn over," he said, pulling out and moving back. I turned over and lifted my legs up so he could move back into position. The kisses were sloppy as he fucked me. I could feel his movements getting erratic as he came. He might've slowed down for a minute but it didn't stop him and the guy never went soft. And he never took his eyes off me. Not once.

I was touching myself when I finally came. He came again, too. It was so intense, more intense than anything I'd ever felt in my life. He slowed until he was almost lazily moving inside me. I was sensitive but I didn't want him to stop. The longer he did it I could feel the tail tale signs of my own erection coming back.

"How are you still going?" I asked. I know he for sure came twice but I think it might've been three times.

"I can't help myself," he laughed. He still hovered above me. He had little beads of sweat along his hairline and his face was sexy and flushed. "You're so hot my dick won't go down."

"Do you think you can flip me over?" I asked. I really wanted to feel him from behind again.

Nash pulled out and I turned around with my ass in the air. He applied more lube and then pressed back into me. I was sensitive and a little sore but aroused all over again. By the way his hands explored my body I knew he was doing more than just fucking me. I loved every second. I loved the way he was watching me and what he was saying through his hands.

I could feel my orgasm building. Nash knew when I started touching myself again because he picked up his pace. It took a little while to get there since both of us had already cum, some more than others, but when we did, Nash had me pressed into the mattress with his arms wrapped around me and was mumbling affirmation in my ear.

Nash didn't seem in a hurry to get off me and I ended up falling asleep with him on top of me.

****

When I woke up, Nash was gone. I heard the shower shut off and then a moment later he walked into the room naked. His blonde hair had been towel-dried and his body was long and muscular. He smiled when he saw me watching him.

"Sorry, I needed a shower." He tossed the towel to the side, pulled the cover back, and straddled me. Nash took his sweet time settling on my lap, purposely moving super seductively and then smirking when he felt my reaction to his show. He was like a cat before a nap, stretching and moving his body until he found just the right spot—and the right spot had his perfectly round ass hugging my dick.

Nash leaned over and kissed me then reached behind me and held up a condom and a bottle of lube. The same stuff we bought yesterday.

"I thought Abby threw it away?"

Nash popped the cap and squirted some on his fingers then reached down and coated my dick with it, making it easy for him to slide against me. "While you were pouting in the front seat, I was hiding the condoms and lube and making Abby think I'd thrown them away."

I laughed. It was oddly cute and satisfying to think that goodie Nash smuggled condoms and lube back to the house so he could have sex.

I ran my hands up his thighs and watched as he rocked against me. It wouldn't take much to push me over the edge if he wanted. He looked way too good above me. I was really enjoying it, thinking how easy it would be to get used to it, when I felt the bed vibrate. I reached under the pillow and silenced my phone. A minute later it was vibrating again so I silenced it once more. The third time, Nash laughed.

"Just answer it. It's probably your brothers asking why we're not at breakfast. Might as well tell them not to wait."

I smiled and grabbed my phone, swiping to answer as I brought it to my ear. "You can have breakfast without me, you won't die."

"Where's the fun in that?"

My eyes shot to Nash. "Hey Jason, I thought you were my brother."

Nash looked momentarily surprised but not totally bothered.

"Whaaaat?'' he mocked with the humor Jason was known for. It was the reason things with him were so easy. Nothing was ever too serious.

There was a moment of silence because I wasn't sure what to say to Jason while Nash was sitting on my lap, naked.

"I'm glad you answered," he said, finally. "We've been playing phone tag since that weird thing that happened."

I put the phone on speaker. I don't know why, it wasn't that I owed anything to Nash but, if the roles were reversed, I would've wanted the same courtesy extended. Nash smiled which told me he appreciated the gesture but then he rocked his hips and motioned for me to get the conversation on the road because he had plans that didn't involve Jason.

"Yeah, it's all good now. Everything's been hashed out," I said. Nash nodded his approval.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear that," he paused. "So, I didn't know Nash was going on vacation with you. That was kind of surprising."

"Ryan invited him."

Nash lifted himself up, rolled a condom onto my dick, applied more lube, then pressed himself on my dick, slowly impelling himself. I used my free hand to push him, mouthing what the fuck are you doing?! He waved me away, go talk to Jason.

"I know you didn't want anything to do with Nash. I can't believe your brother invited him, that's low."

Nash looked at me, oh, you don't want anything to do with me? Though he was smiling because he knew that wasn't the case anymore. He continued to slowly press down and I bit my lip because he felt so good. But I flipped him off because the last thing I wanted to do was be inside Nash for the first time while Jason was on the phone.

"It wasn't such a bad thing after all. Nash and I are working things out."

Jason scoffed. "Really?"

Nash looked at the phone like it was the most annoying thing ever then rocked his hips as if proving himself to Jason. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe through the punishment.

"Penn?"

"Yeah," I said, trying not to sound like I was in the middle of being sexed by a hot blond with a rocking body. "He's making it up to me." Literally.

Jason sighed. "I think this is a terrible idea. I don't think he should be able to waltz back into your life and take what he wants. Not after what he did."

"I appreciate your opinion but this is what I want."

"You want to go back to someone who dropped you like Macaulay Culkin's mom did in The Good Son?"

Nash laughed silently at the dig then lifted his hips then dropped back down, making me bite back another groan.

"I do," I said, glaring at Nash.

"Where does this leave us?" Jason asked.

Nash watched me, asking me the same question.

"Friends, I'd assume."

"Friends, huh?"

"Of course," I said. I could barely think because Nash was stroking his dick. How he managed to ride me while staying seemingly present in the conversation was baffling. I just wanted to end the conversation. "That's what we've always been. Listen Jason, I have to go. Can I call you back later?"

Jason was silent for a minute then said, "Yeah, sure. Talk to you later."

I ended the call and tossed my phone. "You're a real asshole," I said, grabbing his hips with both hands and pressing myself into him. He threw his head back and let me take control. Then I rolled us over so I was on top.

Nash was still smiling. "I told you I could be fun."

"That wasn't fun," I scolded, pumping even harder as a punishment though neither of us seemed to mind. "But at least the conversation is over."

We didn't last as long as the night before and we only came once. Nash was on his back with one leg draped over my shoulder, but it was amazing; leaps and bounds better than anything I had with Jason.

"You know the conversation's not over, right?" he asked as we laid, tangled up in the sheets. It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about. "You were not just a friend to Jason."