All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 21'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
filovebugfilovebugover 3 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed reading about Penn and Nash’s relationship, they made a great couple. A little sad it’s over, but please do keep writing! I’m interested to find out what other stories you may have in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love you. Simple as that. Thank you for a great story and a beautifully written ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I'm going to read the entire story 3 more time before I'm finally satisfied. I'm really glad that Nash got to a place where he truly didn't care what Lee thought. Everything was just beautiful to read

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Crying

This last chapter was something else. I loved Nash and Penn and the conclusion for them was beautiful. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You nailed it!

Two regrets. I am sorry that Nash, in spite of his life going so well, still did not find the generosity of spirit ( I had mentioned previously) to deal with Lee in a kinder, be it “ in an arms length” manner. To hold a grudge benefits no-one. The meeting in the restaurant lobby left me unsettled.

Also, I don’t like Jason’s continued role ( best man?) in Penn’s life, especially after Penn divulged that Jason was better equipped than Nash. I would not be good with that-ever.

However, I was happy to read that Yevo floundered under the Culla rule, to be rescued by the Lincoln City power couple.

All in all, you nailed it again MrsGnomie. For the last month, every third day, I woke up at 3am to read the next chapter. Like a kid on Xmas morning anxious to see what is under the tree. At least we are entering the bleakest of year-end holiday seasons in recent memory knowing that the relationship between Nash and Penn worked out so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holiday Present?

Good ending, excellent story, great writing... even for a Soap Opera haha! Could you get started on another romance to get me through the holiday season? No pressure! It’s going to be tough up here in Canada, and I am sure it will be down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the author

I've suffered a lot with this story. I also sufffered with Collins and Charles but Nash and Penn was worse. Tough I love your stories I will NEVER read them till I see the word EPILOGUE. I haven't tought about Lee till I read someone's comment. But I'm sure it is over for good. Maybe Lee wasn't supposed to appear again. Once you're over you're over. Jason in other hand, he was a friend and Penn managed to talk to Nash about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it, love to see Penn so happy and fulfilled!!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

Glad you all enjoyed it. I currently half way through my next story. Not sure when it will be finished so I can post. Hopefully soon! I wish there was a better way to notify everyone when it’s ready. Oh well, guess you’ll have to keep checking back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is beautiful and amazing. Thank you for this story, as well as for your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why keep Jason around?

I loved this story - despite the very frustrating immaturity and lack of communication between Penn and Nash which led to lots of otherwise avoidable heartache. I never like the Jason character or that he got Penn’s long-held virginity. But I absolutely hated that the door with him was not closed once Penn chose Nash. Ok, meet once for closure - but he does not stay in Penn’s life!! Especially knowing he still has feelings for Penn, that is too much of a constant ongoing threat. And then to have him as Penn’s best man at his wedding to Nash was ludicrous!! A major part of this story was the closeness of the Knotts family through thick and thin. It is absolutely without reason that Ryan and Logan would not be Penn’s Best Men!! I can’t express how much I hated this part of the ending!! But Mrs G, another overall fantastic story!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Author Comment - Jason

Nowhere else that I’ve posted this story has Jason gotten so much hate lol. Anyway, I’m sure some are going to be upset he’s still around. But he was friends with Penn. That’s just the way it is. Yes, his brothers could’ve been his best men but they weren’t.

mfa607mfa607over 3 years ago

Bravo MrsG! Better each time I get to read it!! Thank you!

Be well!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved the story

Loved it but hated that penn gave his virginity to someone else. I couldn’t get over that. After waiting all those years ???

one11one11over 3 years ago
I love this story

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing with us!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Both Lee and Jason need to be quickly disappeared when their part of the story arc was finished. They should never be part of the action again. All they did for me was bring in tension that should not be there. They both need smacked for being there. Their parts were finished and they should have had other lives by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Started this series in June as you were publishing and missed it when it took a hiatus. This was an emotional roller coaster ride for sure. Funny how much you can emotionally connect with the characters in a good story. Loved it, love your writing style, and can't wait for more! Seriously considering re-reading all of your stories again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
only 5 stars

We're limited to 5 stars, so that's what I gave this stellar work. You write with heart.

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
I think keeping Jason around is a sign of a healthy relationship

Interesting to read what people think!!! I too think that it would have been nice for Nash to actually hear Lee out - it seemed a bit immature of Nash to ignore Lee-although I can understand why he had no interest in talking to him anymore it might have been nice to have the generosity of spirit anonymous mentioned. Maybe not at his engagement party- that might have been too much - but at some point.

This was a great story- I can’t believe how much it kept me checking back for updates!! I love your writing Mrs Gnomie and I’m so happy you’ve already started on another series!!! I would love a soundtrack to all the songs in this story :)

JRSONJRSONover 3 years ago
I find myself still tied up in Knots!

I would not mind becoming tied up in Penns Knot! He is my favorite for sure! Not sure I even like Nash anymore! Maybe I can talk Nash into allowing me to replace Jason as Penn's just a friend! But I assure you he would have plenty to worry about if he agreed!

Thank you Mrsgnomie... for entertaining us with this very well done, at times traumatic love story! It honestly made me cry a few times! But it also made me sad, angry, and frustrated even more times! That is only meant as a compliment, that your writing can take me places I'm not sure I ever intended to let myself go!

After investing so much personal time and mental anguish, this final chapter really bothered me, and did not sit well with me at all, initially! I have reread it several times, and with great restraint withheld my comments until I could understand why I felt more than a little bit angry and disappointed! Even with the promised HEA! btw maybe it does not always need to be a happily ever after! As long as its realistic! Sometimes life just sucks, and stupid mistakes cannot be fixed! I have pondered the story for a day or so and tried to touch on the things that bothered me most! I wrote two very long brutal comments over the past day or so that I deleted before submitting because they were just not very nice! Not sure this one is a whole lot better, but its much more tame than my first attempts!

It is not my intention to insult the author after all her hard work in writing this story, even though I often wonder just where she is coming from with the way she sees the characters and their behaviors! Its like sometimes she does not see the way things are coming across! So here is a more PG version of my honest thoughts and feelings!

Firstly this chapter felt rushed to me, and left a few to many important questions unanswered!

I did not ever get comfortable with Jason or even like him much, as he became such a frustrating part of the story! It just did not make sense, and I could see zero benefit to keeping a possible threat involved in the couples lives! His being Best Man felt like an in your face insult!

I did not enjoy the scene with Lee, Nash, and the brothers at the engagement party! It made me very sad for Lee! Sure he was a selfish cheating asshole and he fucked up Bigtime, but I was disappointed with the way he got his nose rubbed in it all! And the arrogant way Ryan and Logan acted about it all! Are they really any better than Lee? Its great that Nash was over it all by then, and honestly did not care how it may have effected Lee! But it was tacky and handled in very poor taste!

My biggest gripe, even more than Jason was the way Nash hurt Penn with his ridiculous marriage proposal! He could see the hurt all over his face and knew he was shaking when he unwrapped the Condom Box, and yet he proceeded forward anyway! It was fucking cruel to watch! How very sad! It was not funny, or clever, but Lame and thoughtless!!

I also hated Nash' long game, taking it upon himself to make Penn wait to have sex without a condom, until he was fucking damn good and ready! What gives him the right to decide that kind of a thing on his own, no matter how Penn felt about it, or what he wanted! But mostly his keeping Penn in suspended animation for such a long time while he decided the perfect time for his childish Jr. High School proposal! He definitely missed out on making it a very romantic long awaited memory, and instead created something to fuel the brothers teasing! How very sad!

If I were to give even more constructive criticism, the biggest problem I still have is Jason! He became a big part of the story, and we hardly knew anything about him, other than he has a Bigger Dick than Nash! And he was easy going and fun in bed! I have no idea why that needed to be made known to anyone but Penn! And we know it also bothered Nash, and played on his own insecurities!

I wanted and needed to know details about what happened between Penn and Jason the day Nash was left alone to wrestle with his own insecurities and trust issues!

Mrsgnomie said she would address this lack of information in some kind of a rewrite! I would love to see what she might include in that effort, possibly answering some questions or giving more information about what happened with Jason and Penn! What happened that day that caused Jason to have to apologize to both Penn and Nash? And the curious reasoning Nash used by encouraging them to reconcile! What happened on that mysterious day that would cause a need for a reconciliation between the former Fuck Buddies, now ONLY JUST FRIENDS!?? It still makes no sense to me! And the way Nash was so casual about all of it was not at all a natural or normal reaction!

I can appreciate that it is not an easy thing to figure out what needs to be written, and what does not make any difference to the flow of the story! But in my opinion some important things were not shared or explained very well!

None of it is all that important at this point! The story has reached an end! A HEA! So I have had to let how much it bothered me go! It is all irrelevant now! But I needed to express my thoughts and opinions anyway!

Its wonderful that these two characters beat the odds, weathered the storm, and after much heartache found the love most of us thought was impossible after they both fucked things up so badly! Nice work Mrsgnomie. Sorry for my sometimes brutal honesty! 😉 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gori_BGori_Bover 3 years ago
Mixed emotions

Maaann! This story has put me through the edge multiple times! I expected nothing more and nothing less between Nash and Penn in the end. Though, there were still some red flags upon reading the final chapter. For instance, Jayson being in Penn's life. I get it, Jayson is a key role in this series for being the "one" that took Penn's virginity. But the fact that he was Penn's best man blew my mind away in a "WTH!" moment. It's like putting Nash a constant reminder of the mistake he made in the past about: the lack of communication he had with Penn. Therefore, Penn gave his virginity to someone; Jayson, and not waited for Nash. Also, the fact that Penn and Jayson's relationship at that time was purely a fling kind of thing. Yeah, that's kind a biiiig 'no,' for me. Next, I think Lee's part was cut short. I understand that it was Nash who was telling the story but, there should have a sign or a closer that Lee truly fucked up and that Nash was 'the one' that got away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wanted to love this story, but

Seriously, I wanted to love this story, but I can't. I think in the beginning I did. The set up was great, the rising action was ok. But once we got to the conflict, it just became too stupid. The resolution is to be expected, but look what we got, one or two chapters in the end where the characters are together. It became too rushed and careless, like the author just wanted to get it over with.

And what the hell was Jason still doing here? He started in one chapter for a brief second and he made it to the end. We barely know anything about this person. That was a big WTH moment, and there have been many in this story.

I fell out of love with this story. It had great potential and I love how Penn and Nash ended up together of course. But how it came to be and the conclusion, is underwhelming. Weak finish, it's very unfortunate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Emotionally caught-up

I am an avid Gay-Literotica reader and was impressed how many readers got emotionally involved in this story. While, without doubt, all the credit goes to the author, I think in these troubling times the readers wanted the main characters in this story to be flawless. Some were indeed, others less so.

When I read the story again, I realized that Nash was flawed in many respects as he was so focused on his own hurt, ignoring, sometimes justifying, that he stepped on the feelings of others-and doing so repeatedly. “Life according to Nash” would have been an appropriate subtitle for this captivating story. Oddly, from the likable character in the Lee and divorce eras, he became an unappreciative and and selfish prick when he was truly caught up with the Knotts. Did he forget to thank Sam for $10K gift, Lon and Tia as well as “his friend Joe” for their endless hospitality?

Nash’ attitude in his encounter with Lee in the restaurant lobby was unforgivably rude.

Lee may have been a bastard but did not deserve to be publicly humiliated. The old expression “ when you point one finger at someone else, there are three fingers pointing back at you” applies here.

It hurt me to read that Penn Knott was so smitten with Nash that he put up with Nash’s egotistical and dictatorial behavior. The insulting engagement ring situation and his wedding comment: “ I am happy but Penn is super happy- I have never seen him this happy” we’re good examples. Nash should kiss the ground Penn walks on- as Nash got the better deal.

Contrary to other comments, I think that Penn recognized that by keeping Jason in his life, he will keep Nash’ in check. Super smart move on his part! Having Jason serve as his best man was a bit overkill- but effective.

In conclusion, I want to know the name of Nash’ plastic surgeon. Being in your upper 30’s and not being considered old enough to order a drink by a bar tender at your own engagement party- tells me that the surgeon did a job many others would be jealous of.

Notwithstanding the above, all in all, a great story.

Loved every bit of it.

Kudos to the author.

Looking forward to the next product of her vividly creative mind.

May Corona Vaccine become Webster’s 2021 “ word of the year”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author

Lol I find it hilarious that the author is trying to defend Jason. For what? Jason had no character development in the story. And the author tried to band aid his presence in the story to make him effective. It's weak, it's desperate. It's especially desperate cause it has no place in the story except for two sentences to make it make sense. It just adds bitterness to the story and to the lowsy writing.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 3 years ago
This!

I LOVE this story and set of characters. I am so glad that this story wasn't one of those awesome, amazing stories that never get finished. When I read the first two or three chapters and found myself constantly checking for the next one the fear became real, even though the wait has been comparatively minimal to many other series on this site. This has absolutely been added to my list of favorites!!

I love it I Love It I LOVE IT.

Great job, Mrsgnomie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kayde needed closure

I would have loved to see Kayde back from college with a serious boyfriend. Maybe even taking on the former role of his mentor Nash in the reborn yevo.

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years ago
Tied up in this story! Well done! (Full review)

First let me say whew you have some invested readers! I love that! Even the negative comments are a testimony for how amazing a writer you are. Read the comments on 15 through 17, even if they hated it, at least they’re talking about it! :)

I think too many people missed the memo when you said it was a slow burn. I didn’t start reading until the story was done so I didn’t have the angst of waiting for chapter to chapter. I took this week reading a few chapters at time, and it was indeed a slow burn in the beginning. I spent the first few chapters trying to figure out who was going to end up with who (Ryan and Nash? Logan and Lee? Penn, Nash and Cam?) It was a slow burn in the beginning until it wasn’t, and then it was quickly heating up, then conflict arose which was bound to happen with two people who couldn’t be more different and that pissed people off - but I saw it happening a mile away - and then it came together at the end exactly as it should.

Commentators complained about the characters changing. I didn’t see that at all. I don’t understand how people thought Penn was going to be the alpha male and then got mad when he turned out he wasn’t, or that they got mad that Nash turned out to be a major asshole. I NEVER saw alpha male in Penn. He was quieter than the rest of his family, emotional and moody every time he was around Nash, and when he finally got with Nash in Thailand he couldn’t even communicate with him properly about what he wanted and needed from him. He expected way more from someone who didn’t even know he existed in high school. A Senior pinning over a Freshman for over a decade? Yeah, that doesn’t like sound anything “alpha” IMO. Nash has always been alpha, even with Lee. He is a commanding presence, so yes, Nash had all the cards and whether is was conscious or unconscious, he played them to try to manipulate Penn.

I didn't like Nash or Penn in the beginning. But once Penn began to grow some balls and walk away from Nash without looking back, and Nash had to check himself in how he had been treating Penn, like a lap dog that was always going to be there, they became better people in my eyes. Penn became stronger and more communicative; Nash became humbled and respected Penn’s feelings for him. Penn demanded more and Nash started giving more, until they met in the middle.

I agree with the comments on how Nash still treated Lee. It’s been over for years and he just needed to let it go but he just couldn’t. But it goes to my point that Mr. Congeniality is not very congenial. He’s an asshole. He controlled Penn way to much, even to the end. He couldn’t just give him the Hawaii proposal with his friends and family all around!? I’m not mad at the condom box, it was sweet in a way. But it also shows once again, it’s all about Nash and how he needed to control the situation. II think the story was written for us to love Nash, but that didn't happen for me. I ended up loving Penn and tolerating Nash. But for Penn’s sake, I am so glad he got his H.E.A.

I don’t like Jason in the picture, not before, not now or ever, but I understand why he needed to be there. I LOVE that Nash didn’t get Penn’s V card. Simply put he didn’t deserve it.. I agree with an earlier comment, Jason’s presence keeps Nash in check. It’s a reminder that he almost lost someone who loves him with a perfect love.

5 stars all around and I saved my favorite chapters. You’re a superb writer, I too get lost in your stories. Can’t wait for the next one!

Capitalist28Capitalist28over 3 years ago
I hope you publish novels

You have a gift for story-writing. Unexpected plot twists, enviable character development, and a knack for choosing words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories start out so good then always dissapoint it’s like you lose interest or something. Maybe you have to be a man to understand, but Nash would never be ok with Penn having Jason as his friend in real life, as you say that’s just the way it is. Haha. And Penn should have had a closure talk with Jason, then moved on without him in his life.. and as for Charles and Collins story, loved it until the chapter about baby shit all over the walls and everything, that was nothing I wanted to read or think about.. lol

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

I love this story and their characters, along Boss Nanny your best work. I can tell you're getting better and better.

Everytime Nash had to deal with Lee I got nervous but I'm glad you never made Nash forgive him.

Really the only negative I have for this story is the character Jason. He really shouldn't be in the picture anymore after that phone call. Every scene with him after that felt awkward and weird.

Like when Nash surprise visited Penn and Penn goes to hang out with Jason instead of Nash. Or having such a huge family with brothers that love you so much, but Penn chooses his former fuckbuddy as his best man?

I dunno, just not a fan of all that.

I guess if there were scenes that really shows how Jason and Penn moved on to have a close platonic relationship (Maybe even a friendship with Nash) I wouldn't have a problem with all of this, but there weren't a lot of scenes with Jason at all to make me not dislike him. He honestly just feel tacked on into the story.

Alright enough Jason hate!

This is definitely a story I will read multiple times. I love the Knott family!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Pitbull86: I agree. Every story I write has something (lets call them Easter Eggs) that I could've done better. Jason definitely wasn't executed as well as he could've been. Oh well, I chalk it up to growing pains. I guess we'll see what Easter Egg we find in the next story.

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

All good! You already did a better job with Boss Nanny in that regard. I don't remember that having any characters who felt out of place.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

"...—like pulling the table linen off without disturbing the china." You did that and more with this tale, Mrsgnomie. Lucky to find this finished so I only spent this single weekend, in September 2021, obsessed with Nash and Penn. Five Stars, already following. I think I'll take on another of your novels after I recover from this one. Might be a minute ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with nearly 99.9% of the comments about Jason. I understand that he played a role in keeping Nash in check but. He truly did not deserve to be Pen’s best man. In an ideal world situation, I don’t think he would have even invited lol jk jk. However, one commenter enthralled me about what he stated about your work. “Anonymous5 months ago

Your stories start out so good then always dissapoint it’s like you lose interest or something.” To be frank, I kinda agree with this user. You start of soooo good but end up being, “Game of Thrones.” I get it, you get writers block but, don’t be pressured that you have to produce something that fast; quality is better than quantity. That’s just my penny for you thought; you can either pick it up or leave it as is. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this series. This story did not have many twist and turns or hot scenes ( compare to others on this site) but it did captivate me throughoutly.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

How have I not read this before??? At first it was slow going, and I was a bit confused with the Knott brothers and why they wanted to be friends with Nash. That whole Lee cheating threw me for a loop. I hope he and Paul rot in hell.

Then Nash and Penn and getting together and then breaking up. All the feels!!!! I wanted to cry for them in Hawaii.

But the happily ever after made me happy.

This was such a well thought out story. Thank you for your amazing writing.

redhdbtmredhdbtmover 2 years ago

Spectacular! Stupendous! I laughed, cried and was deeply involved. Fn publish please! Outstanding story and characters!

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Holy smokes, what a journey that was! Good slice of life stories with a heart are not that easy to find. Thank you for giving us this gem. 💙

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

And they lived Happily Ever After!

A beautiful and fitting ending! I was Team Penn from the start and he didn’t let me down! He more than deserved his dream man and I’m happy af Nash stop being stupid and not taking this phenomenal man for granted! Penn is a once in a lifetime love of his life. And yeah yeah, Nash deserves the happiness he found in Penn!

Well done again @Mrsgnomie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jason best man? Really? Who would be okay with that in real life? I mean being friends is okay but the best man at his wedding it too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story. I binged this - all 21 parts - over the last two days. I know these characters like they’re real people in my life. You’re right this was a slow burn - but in the best way possible. For me, it was a wild two-day roller coaster that ended beautifully. Really, this was a gift, so thank you.

Richian28Richian28over 1 year ago

I have read this story multiple times and it get's better every time I read it.

The ending was perfect but a part of me wants more of them down the line

Thank you Mrsgnomie.♥️👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking love this story! Jason needed a lot more scenes to make him likeable though, but even then I can't see a world where him being a best man ever makes sense. Penn has two brothers who could easily do that job and without their meddling, Penn and Nash would've never been together in the first place.

That's really the only thing I dislike in the entire story, but seriously...fuck Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's my opinion on the Jason debacle. First off, great ending but I felt that the conclusion comes up a bit too... early? I wish it would show us the process a bit more to prevent that situation between Nash and Penn again in the future. I know they did in this epilogue, but it would be nice to read through the process a bit more. Then, maybe Jason can be given a bit more character because he sure needs a bit more screentime to be liked.

Jason seems like that situation where Penn had sex with Cam three times. 20 years waiting on the same person can drive a person to do stuff that they would be ashamed off, and I assume that the fact that Jason is still welcome in their lives, especially during the wedding, is because he's supposed to have a supporting role.

Not into the idea of "here, have some pity sex because of the Nash debacle" myself, but it feels that he's more like a buddy that acts as some sort of a "counselor" that helps Penn to get through things. It's a shame that his character could have been described a bit more to make his presence more understandable in the conclusion, but alas, it's a great ending to the series nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, to add a bit more about the screentime, Yevo's downfall is a bit brief too. I know we got our conclusion with how Paul's cheating is revealed to his family, but a part of me feels that he didn't get enough karma from it.

It's nice that Penn got Abby to share bits of gossip about Lee and Paul, but I feel like it would be even more satisfaction if we know how much worse Paul's life got since he just went poof.

I actually expected that Paul would be a much better antagonist for some unnecessary drama rather than Jason too, if that's the way MrsGnomie wants to make a brief conflict out of it.

All in all, though, it's a fun experience to read through. Similar to Still You Want Me, I really like Penn's character growth more than Nash's, similar to Charlie's compared to Colin's. Don't get me wrong though, Nash is definitely better as the protagonist to me compared to Colin, but I like how three of these series have a similar thing shared between them: the skewed narrative that shows that the protagonists have their own faults and then having an important event happening to slap them silly with that fact, and seeing them overcome those flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was about love and community... spent the weekend reading it all. Turned off my cell, and read. Well written stories provide a sense of belonging and wanting to be better from when you start reading. I appreciate you sharing their laughter. Ryan and Logan kidnapping Nash, Nash and Penn trying to buy condoms with kids surrounding them in Hawaii, then Abby finding the condoms in the glove box. The little things, the side characters that added depth to their lives... Then the struggles they face, the challenges and consequences of choice. Nash stayed true to his ethos and to get to know Penn and his family even more through 21 chapters. Truly this was love and community. Nash the reluctant, became part of their love and community. One day... maybe I can be as lucky as the "Pin Cushions!". What a great ride these 21 chapters have been. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Penn Knott... maybe one day I can find one like him or be like him! He is well earned. I appreciate how Penn Knott was made to be the lucky one... but Nash said it best " But it was me who was lucky. Because Penn Knott was the light of the universe". Nash's imperfections, his ego showed him to be a very layered individual. Yes he received accolades but it was so refreshing to see him as an imperfect individual that also struggled with insecurities. You wrote characters folks feel ownership to and were invested in. Thank you for sharing Nash and Penn's story!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anon. I read all your comments and they were all so sweet and encouraging. Thanks for taking the time to read and to comment. I glad you loved the story! It’s my favorite piece to date.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

What an amazing story, loved it. Wow ,

microkrittermicrokritterabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. I thoroughly enjoy your writing but this was just so great. I went through all kinds of emotions while binge reading this series and I was not disappointed in the end.

As someone who was betrayed like Nash after 18 years I sympathized so much with him. You did a great job with every character. And I loved how the last interaction with Lee went. I can only hope for an ending like that with my ex.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read this so many times. Penn losing his virginity to Jason after waiting for 20 years (even when Nash was married/seemingly no hope) still bothers me, but I get it in a way. I don’t understand Jason as the best man though vs his brothers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it!🥰🥰🥰

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

Beating myself for taking months to come back to this story. Now I am officially done with all the stories on this account.

I felt it in my gut when Penn was having sex with Jason but I understand the pain and hurt he felt when Nash left and he felt he had to move on.

I had to give a fist pump when he ran into lee twice while living his best life. 😁

Anything brewing for Derek and Nick from three strikes?

(Forgive improper punctuation por favor. Typing with one finger on an iPad not a MacBook)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES