Tienne's Tears Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn him, he was the reason why she was so anxious in the first place! But his hands on her head and back had a strangely calming effect on her. All she wanted was to be safe and loved. That was her instinct, to nest in a happy home where the woes of the outside world were kept firmly outside of its walls. A short, cautious whine came from her, and he continued stroking her.

"Yes, my dear. Draw close to me. It's safe here. You're safe. Trust me, Tienne." Maintaining his grip on her after shifting his hands, he lifted himself from the chair and went over to the bed, lying down on it and keeping her on top of him.

All this closeness, his scent, his words... the stirrings of heat she'd felt intermittently was now rearing its head in full force. His body against hers, his hands stroking her, it was as if he was a magician summoning a response from her body. Her nails dug against his chest through his suit as she pressed herself to him, feeling his rumbles move through her body.

These rumbles also found their way through her core, stoking her heat, and she was reminded that despite their clothing, their genitalia were practically touching one another. The bite on her neck throbbed dully. Her thighs tingled warmly. Her first instinct was to simply curl up into herself, as tightly as she could, until these confusing sensations vacated her body and consciousness. She lifted her head, trying to get off him. He tutted her before his hand slid under her garment, sliding along the outside of her thigh.

"I can smell your heat. Allow it to warm you, and you will enjoy it. Let it fill your senses." His hand moved further up, and there were no panties to impede him from coming to her most intimate area. His other hand moved to the back of her neck, holding her firmly as his hand found its way between her legs, cupping her from her pubic thatch to her perineum. He pressed upward, and she gritted her teeth, unable to deny the smidge of relief this gave her from the increasing pressure. He ground the heel of his hand against her, pressing down on her clit and the surrounding area.

"Donato!" she gasped. He held her while he massaged her, applying pressure along the nether region before sliding a finger in. She let out a small gasp as he added another finger, and could only squirm as she clenched around him. His fingers were near-electrifying, and her insides clutched at the invading digits hungrily. His thumb found her clit, and before she knew what was happening, he had her seeing stars while she clawed at his chest, mewling and gasping as he worked her, his hand relentless as her hips swayed and thrusted.

The heat was building... and building and... She arched against him, her thigh muscles taut in anticipation, her eyes wet with unshed tears as each stroke and massage of his fingers brought her nearer and nearer...

And when she was certain she was going to go tumbling into the abyss of pleasure, he stopped. He stopped? she asked herself incredulously. Her head snapped up so that she could glare at him, blushing furiously. He merely smiled indulgently before pulling her off himself and rising to his feet. She was aching down there, and he regarded her with a lustful expression.

"Yes. Yes. You're so fucking ready for me, aren't you?" He slid off his jacket, tossing it to the end of the bed. He tugged off his shirt and tie, tan skin and dark hair amidst the crisp white of the undergarment. That came off next, and she almost growled in pleasure at the sight of his broad chest, a scattering of ebony hair along his solar plexus and narrowing down his stomach before starting to widen as it disappeared below his belt.

"Look at me. Take me in," he said with a growl, and if she wasn't imagining things, she saw a golden glint in his eyes. He stepped out of his shoes and undid his belt, and despite her better judgment, all she wanted was for him to simply climb on her, and take her, fill her with what she knew was going to be an organ that would have her aching for more.

"Damn you, Donato." She shivered, curled up loosely as she was made to witness his striptease. Objectively, he was an attractive male with thick dark hair that fell back from a widow's peak, and an aquiline nose accompanied by a sharp jaw that made her think of a predator the first time she saw him. He removed his pants and underwear in one pull, and her vision blurred for a moment, the lights becoming too bright in that instant as she felt a fresh jolt of electricity pass through her body. Her nipples were hard under her shift, and the ache between her legs demanded that she open herself to receive him. She pressed her thighs together as he stared down at her, rut in full display before he grasped it, slowly pumping himself as she watched.

"How I ache to plunge this inside of you. To bring you to completion. See how hard it is? That's because of you."

His flesh was long and thick, and he pulled back the foreskin, revealing a bead of precum at the tip. The shaft thickened a bit around the middle, maintaining that girth to the glans that was an engorged scarlet color. She didn't want to, but the mere sight of it made her clench her thighs to give herself even just a bit of relief from the pressure in her loins.

Tienne let out a low, frustrated whine.

"What is it, Tienne? Do you ache for this? Deny it all you want, but I can smell your need, you know. So hot and sweet," he said with an amorous growl before he slid onto the bed.

12