Tienne's Tears Ch. 02

Story Info
The claimed omega surrenders to the passion of her alpha.
5.3k words
4.67
2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II

o0o

Before she could scoot away, he was on her, caging her in with his arms as he looked down at her with his searing gaze.

"Open to me," he said in a low growl as he nibbled along her neck and ear. His knee nudged between her legs, and she wanted to keep them closed, but they slid apart, and he reached down to tug up the hem of her shift, rolling the material to her waist.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he whispered hotly, and she shuddered in anticipation as she felt something prod at her slick opening. "I'm going to take my beautiful little omega..." Her thighs shivered as he applied pressure with his hips, and the head of his cock slid into her slick tightness. "and fuck her senseless..." He slid forward another couple of inches, and she trembled against him, feeling his skin against hers, his arms flexing against her. "I will fill up my omega with my seed, and make use of her lovely little hole any time I please." He thrust the rest of the way, causing her to give out a sharp hiss of pain, but it subsided more quickly than she had expected, and now she was blissfully aware of the fullness.

He was inside of her and around her, enveloping her with his power and passion. Despite the logical part of her mind crying out in protest at this, the rest of her was captive to a much more primal yearning. Her eyelids fluttered as she looked up at him, her arms loosely crossed against her chest in one last gesture of self-preservation. She turned her hands so that her palms were now against his chest, and she shivered as she felt the beat of his heart and the flex of his muscles. His skin was so warm, and she found the urge to remove her shift so that she could press her bare chest against his own.

"D- Donato..." she gasped after he pulled back until only the head was inside of her before pushing forward. Her nails dug against his chest, and she clenched around him.

"Tienne," he growled and repeated the sharp sway of his hips. She arched and dug her nails deeper, feeling an intense satisfaction in the friction between the most intimate parts of their bodies, like scratching an itch but so much better. And the longer it went on, the more focused she was on that sensation, pushing her hips back against him as he growled at her enthusiastically, riding her at what seemed like a breakneck speed, slamming into her, driving home his claim on her.

Tienne was frightened at the noises that he was able to tear from her throat and the noises he made in response to them. Some part of her brain, one she hadn't known existed, pushed her, causing her to raise her head and snap her teeth at Donato's shoulder. The mark she left was nothing compared to the one he had placed on her, but her instinct and intent were clear, and he roared at her as he orgasmed, his pelvis slamming against her as he buried every inch of himself that he could.

His eyes were glazed but intense as he looked down at her, baring his teeth as he rode out his orgasm. She moaned softly before he cupped the side of her face. "You're so sweet." He leaned down, kissing along her face and jaw. She shuddered in the glow of her orgasm, arching against him. "My precious omega," he purred. "The chase was thrilling, but this..." He growled softly, grinding against her. "Nothing sweeter for an alpha than to bond with his omega." His breath was hot against her ear, and she clenched around him again.

"Tienne, if you keep doing that, then I'm going to do more of this..." More grinding against her, as she felt his cock twitch when she squeezed around him. His pent-up passion assured that he would not go limp after just one orgasm. The small voice of reason told her to simply become still. But her body drew him in, clenching around him, tightening her legs around him.

"Mmm. Good. Then we can dispense with this, hm?" he asked before he lifted himself enough to tug the shift off her. She offered no resistance, lifting her back and arms so he could toss the garment aside. His gaze was fierce as he stared at her chest, reaching to massage a breast with one hand. This had her mewling softly, arching into his hand, her nipple hard against his palm.

His lips were on her again, traveling along the side of her face, neck, and shoulder as he swayed against her, his flesh moving against her in a languid rhythm as he explored her with his lips and hands. He was like a starving man at a feast, and the hungry way he was running his lips and tongue against her skin had her start to move against him, pressing back against his rhythm as he pinched a nipple gently.

"P- Ple- aaaaa- se," she shuddered as his other hand curled around the back of her head, keeping her in place as he plundered her mouth with his own, tongue sliding past her teeth.

"What are you begging for, Tienne? Do you want me to stop?"

Such a simple question, and what should have been a simple answer. But that small voice within was growing more muffled by the minute as Donato's attentions flooded her senses. She whimpered and shook her head in a negative response. He continued moving against her at a controlled pace, ravishing her mouth again. Her nails raked down his back as she clenched against him, giving him an impatient snarl.

"Oh, do you want more?" he asked as he kissed along her jaw. She clenched in response, and he groaned against her temple. "Fuck, you're so hot and tight. I swear it feels like your gorgeous little cunt will just swallow me up. Oh, you're amazing." He picked up the pace, and her breasts jiggled with the animal force of his ardor. She gave out a soft wail when he pulled back so he was nearly all the way out before thrusting back in, doing this repeatedly, giving her pussy a pounding she would never forget. She was unable to hold back the shrieks that Donato tore from her throat, and as his pace increased, he lifted his head, looking down at her.

"Mine," he snarled as he thrust into her. She could not think to argue, not when his rhythm and his body were pushing her through the realms of ecstasy, every nerve of her body seemingly attached to the ones at her core.

Tienne screamed as he rode her brutally, his hips slamming against her as he came again, cock twitching as he spilled more passion within her.

She could feel the warmth in her face as he slowed, still staring down at her, teeth bared but eyes half-lidded with satisfaction. Even after he stopped thrusting, he remained within her, pulling her into his arms so that her face was buried against his neck and shoulder.

"Tienne..." He slid his fingers through her hair. She groaned softly, inhaling the scent of his sweat and musk, hearing and feeling his breathing and heartbeat. He held her like this for at least several minutes, and she was happy to remain where she was, feeling his hands slide along her body.

Had her mother ever enjoyed her time with her mate? Mom had never had anything good to say about the man or society she'd escaped from. Would Tienne ever be able to escape at some point? Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt Donato gently disengage from her, and she was surprised at how bereft she felt when he climbed off the bed, leaving her there. She felt the urge to reach for him, and as if he sensed her thought, he looked at her over his shoulder.

"If you're hungry, we can order up some food," he offered. Grateful for this distraction, she quickly nodded.

He pulled on his shirt and pants, and she put her shift back on before she turned to him. Right now, she literally had nothing but the clothes on her back. "Um. Where's my purse?"

"Your things are safe. Well, except for your shirt and bra. That had tears and blood on it, so I threw them away."

"So when can I have my purse?"

Donato smiled down at her. "I imagine you want your phone?"

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm willing to give it back... in due time." Before she could protest, he put his hand up. "The police don't need to waste their time coming here. Nor do you need to be alarming people on social media with posts for help. Let's have you a little more settled first, hmm? What would you like to eat?"

She took a deep breath, biting back an insult. "What are the options?" she asked evenly.

"There's some quite tasty items. I can pull up the menu." He pulled a smartphone out of his pocket and clicked several buttons before showing her the screen. An assortment of items came up, and she had to admit some of them did look appetizing. It was hard for her to decide, but she finally settled on what had always been a comfort classic and something her mother cooked for them sometimes.

"Grilled cheese? Really?" Donato asked.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, I just think it's funny someone chose grilled cheese when there are prime cuts of steak and other luxury items on the menu."

Somehow, she felt ashamed at that, like she didn't belong here. Wait, she didn't. She narrowed her eyes at him. "And what do you think I should eat?" she asked defiantly.

"Relax. If you want grilled cheese, that's what you're getting." He clicked the screen several times. "And what would you like to drink?"

"... I guess I'll just have water." Growing up poor, milk or soft drinks were a treat, so she was used to just having water with her meals. It was more healthy anyway, her mother told her.

"I'm going to enjoy spoiling you," Donato said as he scrolled and tapped the screen a few more times.

"I don't need to be spoiled."

"That sort of attitude is refreshing, but I'm going to do it anyway because you're my mate and I want to take care of you."

She let out a defeated sigh. While she waited for the food, she figured she might as well focus on practical matters and see what information she could glean from him. Hadn't he invited her to ask questions, after all?

"What's going to happen to me?" she asked. He looked up from his screen, raising a quizzical eyebrow. "In the long run, I mean." She'd been supporting herself with her job as a library assistant. She didn't make that much, but at least she was supporting herself and doing the best she could as a nineteen-year-old girl who'd just lost her mother and had no family that she knew of besides a long-lost abusive father.

"You come with me to my den. We make a home together. If fate is kind to us, a few cubs."

"Cubs?" she squeaked, her hands fluttering to her stomach. She was only nineteen! Having a baby was the furthest thing on her mind. And she'd just had unprotected sex with Donato. Twice!

"You don't need to look so horror-stricken. I don't want to breed you so quickly."

"I don't want to be bred, ever!"

He stared at her for a moment before nodding. "You're safe. There are ways to prevent the seed from taking root and I will take care of that. I won't bring up the topic for a while, at least."

"And am I allowed to leave the den?" she asked with trepidation.

"Prove that I can trust you, and you will have freedom."

She frowned at that vague answer. "I am not a child or a prisoner. I don't need to be grounded."

"This is not about punishment. This is about ensuring the safety of my omega."

"I hate it when you call me that."

"Do you really." He stared at her. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "That makes me sad."

Fuck you, Donato! You think I care about your feelings, she wanted to shout at him. "There's plenty enough that makes me sad," she replied in a subdued tone. His expression softened almost imperceptibly, and he approached her. She took a step back, and he stopped.

"There's nothing I did that you enjoyed?" he asked with a small smirk. "Nothing that made you feel good?"

Tienne blinked and looked away as she remembered the sheer pleasure to be gained through intimate contact with him. Before he could say anything else, his phone chimed. He quickly looked at it.

"Our food will be here in a couple of minutes. That leaves us time for a bit of kissing and petting, hmm?" he asked with a grin. This time, he did not stop when she moved away, and she found herself trapped between him and the wall. She shuddered as she inhaled his scent, and he put his hands to the wall, trapping her in his arms.

There was no denying the small thrill that passed through her nerves when he buried his face against the side of her neck, lips roving along her flesh and causing her to wince in pain when he passed over the bite wound.

"I'm sorry. It'll get better soon, but in the meantime, I can have some analgesic brought up, as well. You were given an injection earlier, but it seems to have worn off. Diana -- your doctor -- didn't want to give you too much since you were already sedated." He spoke of this as if it were nothing more than an ordinary doctor's visit.

"No. No more drugs. I'll be fine." She'd deal with the pain -- it would distract her from the pleasure, and keep her mind sharp.

"You don't have to try to be strong. A claiming bite is going to give even the toughest alpha some pain."

She looked up at him with surprise. "Alphas get bitten?"

"Mmm. Yes. In fact, you could bite me. It's not a privilege reserved for alphas, though it is true that alphas do more of the biting..." This was followed with a small chuckle. There was a knock at the door. She slid over to the armchair when he went to answer the door. As she settled down, she pressed a finger against the bite mark, poking one of the holes where Donato's sharp teeth had punctured her pale skin. The surge of pain was a relief.

She looked down at the coffee table, thanking him politely when he set the meal before her. Water, and a grilled cheese sandwich made with sourdough bread. She hadn't asked for it, but the sandwich came with thick-sliced potato crisps and a pickle. Her stomach gave out a small rumble as she inhaled the scent of not only her sandwich but the steak and potatoes that Donato had ordered for himself. There were condiments and napkins as well, and Tienne was grateful for the distraction of a hot meal as Donato poured himself some of the wine that had been brought up. Two glasses accompanied it, but she shook her head when he offered her some.

Neither of them spoke for a bit, and Tienne cleaned her plate before looking around, wondering what she was supposed to do. How long before Donato moved them to his den? And just where was his den? She rose and went to the window, tugging it open another couple of inches and shivering as she got a faceful of cool air. It'd be nice to throw herself out the window, but she didn't doubt Donato would stop her before she was even halfway through.

She closed her eyes and focused on the scents that wafted in through the screen. There were so many different things as if her senses had sharpened. Different notes rode the air -- smoke, dust, leaves, cooking grease, cleaning fluids, human miasma. And inevitably, the scent of sex, particularly that of her own and Donato's. Donato's scent was all too familiar, thanks to the rotten trick that son of a bitch pulled on her multiple times.

She remembered the bewilderment and confusion as she'd come home to her apartment one day only to find his scent lingering in the air. She'd washed the floors and her bedding and laundry and opened the windows, which seemed to help, but the scent was there again a few days later, only stronger. Other than the scent, there'd been no evidence of anyone being in her home because Donato had been careful, and it'd left her wondering if she was losing her mind.

She looked down at her shift, embarrassed at the idea that someone had seen her naked.

"What happened when I was out?" she asked, wondering if something had been done to her.

"You were cleaned up and examined. Your leg and vitals were checked, and then you were brought here."

"... Who?"

He chuckled. "Tempting as it was to take care of things myself, I handed you over Denise. I've known her for years and you can be assured she treated you with professional care."

"Yeah, except the part where she was complicit in a kidnapping."

"She's also one of us, but you can be sure she intends you no more harm than I do. You'll get to meet her later."

Great. Then I can ask a woman how she feels about supporting this kind of shit. Unless she's one of these women that's brainwashed, Tienne told herself sourly. Donato rose from his seat and moved toward her. Her first thought was to move away, but he'd already proven more than once how futile that was. So she stood her ground, staring at him, her gaze slowly moving upward as he closed in. His intent was clear, and she swallowed thickly, bracing herself. She'd done it twice with him already, and there was no denying the pleasure she derived from Donato mating with her.

Part of her was angry with her for feeling that pleasure and responding to him so favorably. The other part of her was happy and relieved, because if she was going to be Donato's prisoner, then at least she had a warden who wanted her to enjoy what he did to her.

If someone was going to be holding her captive, then she should be grateful for not being trafficked or tortured, right? Damnit. She hated thinking that way, having to accept such a twisted fact. Nonetheless, her feet moved across the floor as he placed one hand on her arm and another on her back, guiding her to the bed. She tried to keep a calm appearance about it as if she were only going through the motions, but she knew Donato had to be aware of the racing of her pulse and the resurgence of the heat in her loins.

"Would you get on your knees, my darling?" he asked as she slid onto the bed. Looking down at the bedspread, she positioned herself before him as he lifted the hem of her shift, exposing her rear end and most intimate areas to his gaze. She whimpered softly as she felt his fingers trail along her rear before moving along her inner thigh, skirting the slick-soaked opening he'd made use of earlier. "Such a view, Tienne. Your beautiful pussy seeps my cum even as it aches for more of my cock."

"Please." She squirmed around, grabbing a pillow and positioning it beneath her to get more comfortable as she readied herself for the inevitable. A finger massaged her perineum before lightly sliding down her slit to give her clit several careful prods.

"Since you asked so nicely..." The bed shifted as he tugged her hips, positioning her so that he could stand at the side of the bed and ride her. She gasped as he filled her again, and arched her back as he started up a steady rhythm. His fingers dug into her hips, and she mewled out as he started jackhammering into her.

He was not done with her, and after taking several moments to bask in his orgasm, he was at her again, pulling her on top of him and pushing her hips, encouraging her to take control. She stared at him with a raised eyebrow, and he smiled indulgently before wiggling his hips. She gasped at the friction against her pelvis and within her, and under his guidance, she was grinding against him like she wanted this even more than he did, gasping and whining as she bounced on him.

"Yes, Tienne. That's it, honey. Work it, darling. Feel my cock? It's all for you and I want you to move against it in whatever way makes you feel good."

And oh yes, there were certain angles that felt fantastic. If she leaned back, there was more pressure against the front of her tunnel, giving her g-spot more stimulation. However, if she leaned forward and then rotated her hips in a circle, that felt wonderful too. When she figured out a rhythm and angle that made each thrust feel especially sharp -- and pleasurable -- she stuck with it, hearing his growls of encouragement as his cock twitched and eventually exploded within her.

She remained on top of him, hugging herself and shivering as he stroked her hips.

"You were fantastic, Tienne. Do you see how fulfilling it can be when you give in to your instincts? Let them guide you, and I guarantee there will be no happier place for you than my den."

12