Tienne's Tears Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to shake her head, and he reached up with one hand, taking a careful but firm hold of her chin and upper neck, forcing her attention to him. She let out a small whine as he exerted a delicate amount of pressure, just enough to ensure that she could not break free of his grip.

"You are not ordinary, Tienne. Passing for human allows us to blend in, but we are not them, Tienne. Your mother thought she could hide herself and you in a teeming mass of humans, and she may have succeeded for some time, but it was inevitable someone would come across you. Better a member of your own race, rather than some disgusting worm who thinks he could use, exploit, or traffick you." His gaze was intense as he looked up at her, and Tienne's hands fluttered to his arm.

He pulled his arm in, forcing her to lean down until their faces were but half a foot apart. "Your old life will seem like almost nothing more than a dream. You will be my partner, my mate, my omega. You will provide me with sweetness, warmth, and companionship. I will provide that as well, along with everything else."

She breathed slowly, feeling his palm against the underside of her chin, his fingers and thumb curled around her jaw. "Donato. Please."

"What are you pleading for?" he asked evenly. He shifted around, and she whimpered as this caused his cock to twitch within her, reminding her of the intimate position he had her trapped in.

"I need to use the bathroom."

His hands slid from her, and he allowed her to climb off the bed. With a sigh of relief, she closed the door behind her and stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glassy. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to understand what the fuck was going on. Tugging down the collar of her garment, Tienne winced as she saw the bite mark. There was a bit of inflammation around each puncture wound.

This was supposed to be a normal part of taking someone as a partner? Tienne asked her reflection as she leaned in, twisting around to see the rest of the bite. What else would these freaks see as normal? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she did what she needed. She shuddered as the bidet sprayed warm water on her sensitized intimate areas.

One corner of the bathroom was taken up by a tub with jets, and it looked so inviting, especially as her apartment had just a shower with fluctuating water pressure. After all she had been through, she deserved a nice, long soak and perhaps some of that whiskey Donato offered her earlier.

Think, Tienne, think, she said to herself. Now that she was in here, most of his scent was blocked off by the door. This helped her to think more clearly. She'd spent the last month eluding him, and now, she'd just coupled with him several times, enjoying it each time and wanting more. She sat down near the tub, leaning against the wall and taking comfort in the cool tiles and marble against whatever bare skin of hers was touching these surfaces.

Now she was weighing the benefits between a hot bath and a cold shower. She pressed her face to the surface of the corner of the tub, closing her eyes and sighing in relief as she pressed her forehead and cheek against the coolness. She placed a hand over her ear and breathed slowly through her mouth, focusing on the cool hardness of the surfaces she had wedged herself against.

She flinched when she heard the doorknob turn. She knew she couldn't hide in here forever but for at least a few minutes, she'd been able to shut everything out. Donato slid into the room without a stitch of clothing on, and she gave an alarmed squeak when she looked up.

"Silly girl, you thought to hide from me, hmm?" he asked. She started to shake her head. "But how does a hot bath sound?" he asked before she could say anything. She gave him a cautious glance before regarding him with a slow nod. He moved across the floor, and she shuddered as his scent enveloped him again while she watched the flex of muscles under his light olive skin and the almost feline grace in which he moved, cock bobbing as he squatted near the other side of the tub, putting in the stopper and turning on the water.

"Perhaps some oils?" he asked as he perused three bottles that sat on the ledge in the corner. He opened the first one, and she wrinkled her nose at the smell, it was supposed to be flowery but it came across as bitter and cloying. He opened the second one, and the scent was more soothing, sandalwood mixed with notes of other things she couldn't identify.

He poured some of it under the churning of the water, and the scent rose, accompanying the notes of Donato's rut. As the water level rose, he slid across the floor to the other corner where she sat. "Come, come," he coaxed as he touched her shoulder. "There's no need to be so shy as I have shown you that there's nothing to be afraid of, hmm?"

She gave out a defeated sigh before she let him pull the shift off her, but she crossed her arms and legs to obscure the view of her intimate areas. He did not attempt to pry her open and simply sat on the side of the tub as he looked down at her. "I can see you're still fighting your instinct. It must be exhausting, hmm? But don't worry. I'll give you a bath and put you to bed."

"I'm not a child," she replied in a small but obstinate voice.

"You most certainly are not, my dear. But you are an omega, and I know your instincts drive you to seek out a place of safety, hmm?"

"And what are your instincts as an alpha?" she shot back.

"To create places of safety. Not just for omegas, but for the rest of us. Of course, for our mates, there's an extra meaning to a 'place of safety.' There are several things held sacred by our people, and one of them is the sanctity of the den or lodge."

"Something like... guest right?"

He lifted his chin in an assenting nod as he eyed the rising water level. "It goes deeper, but yes, you could start with that. In the water we go." He moved toward her, and she let him scoop her into his arms before he settled in the water, enveloping them in soothing heat and fragrant steam. He held her close for several minutes as they basked before he carefully lifted her and set her to the side, her legs draped over his. She rested her head on the side of the tub, studying him with half-lidded eyes as she felt his hands slide along her legs.

Inevitably, her lids started to droop shut, but they fluttered open when she felt fingers slide along her inner thigh, just outside of her intimate areas. She felt the undeniable flutter of arousal, but there was something else. She wasn't sure if it was the warmth of the water that was contributing to that sensation, but she felt a gentle tingle in her nerves, suffusing her with warmth that seemed to extend beyond what the bathtub had to offer.

A whimper escaped her throat when the fingers slid over the boundary between the thigh and pubic mound.

"Let me wash you. I made very good use of this sweet cunt, didn't I?" he said with a soft chuckle as she squirmed. His hand slid along her, knowing fingers gently working over the slick folds, and she bit her lip. She recognized the efficiency in his movements that came with washing, but his touch was nonetheless arousing.

She had to make a conscious effort to regulate her breathing as he pulled her into his lap so he could spread her and do a more thorough job of attending to her, fingers massaging and probing longer than necessary.

"Donato..."

"I have you in my lap, naked, your gorgeous cunt in my hand," he whispered against the side of her neck, breath hot against her ear and jaw. "But rest assured, I'll not pursue more... for now." His hand moved to her thighs and hip, rubbing them before his hands slid along her arms and back. She allowed herself to relax, telling herself that she did need to conserve her energy, after all. She slid into a haze, barely conscious of the sights, sounds, or scents around her.

At the moment, it was all about touch and feel as she felt his hands and arms around her. Even when he set her to the side so he could attend to himself, he was near, some part of his body often touching hers. It seemed to take all her concentration to stand when he hoisted her out of the tub, and she leaned against the wall with one hand as he rubbed her dry with a fluffy towel which was a pleasure all in itself. She tried to not make that too obvious, but it was hard to hide the way her body would slump or move toward him as he rubbed her with the soft, thick cloth.

When he deposited her on the bed, she did not question that he hadn't given her anything to sleep in. The lights were turned off, and it took her less than a moment to adjust, seeing him move back to the bed, as naked as she was. A shiver passed through her body as he pulled up the covers and spooned up to her, wrapping an arm around her as if he feared she would sneak off when he was sleeping.

Any thoughts of escape she might have had were quickly damped by her exhaustion and the sense of comfort she didn't want to admit she felt nestled in this warm and comfortable bed in the embrace of her alpha.

12