Ties That Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, after this, I wondered how she'd feel about adding a little bondage to our repertoire...

Eventually I did untie her, and she didn't say anything when I carefully massaged and kissed both her wrists and then tugged her close as we both started to yawn, feeling wrecked after going through something as crazy as this together. And damn I've got to say it felt so damn good to be back in my bed with my wife in my arms, right where I belonged, before all this insanity started. But tomorrow I was definitely going to get some answers, because I sure as hell wasn't planning on leaving her again.

I got into work extra early the next morning. Smiling at Alisha as I passed by her desk, I said casually, "When you have a minute, can I see you in my office?"

Quickly nodding her head, she said, "Uh, sure, Chris. I'll be right in."

As I waited, I wondered what she'd think about my already having called my brother Mark who worked as an undercover detective. He was fascinated when I told him what was going on, especially since I hadn't had it in me to let anybody know about Trish throwing me out yet. Not even him, and we were as close as could be.

Once she came in and sat across from me at my desk, I noticed her eyes were nervously shifting around the room, looking anywhere but at me. "So, how was your weekend?" I asked, deciding to soften her up for the kill.

She nodded looking down at her hands in her lap and said, "It was good, thanks."

"You still seeing, uh -- what's his name?"

She lifted her gaze to meet mine. "Karl?"

"Yeah, that's it. Karl. What's he do anyway?"

She looked nervous as she asked again, "You mean Karl?"

"Yeah, your boyfriend Karl, what does he do for a living?"

Biting down on her lip, she looked pretty damn nervous as she finally hedged and said, "Oh, you know, this and that."

"And is that a good business -- this and that. Is he good at it? Successful?"

Finally she did look me in the eye and asked, "Why are you asking about him?"

I leaned back in my chair and folded my hands over my abs and finally got to the point. "Oh, I don't know. I just wondered which of you sent that picture to my wife to try and fuck up my marriage."

Her eyes went so big that I wondered if they'd pop right out of her head when I said that. "Picture -- what picture?"

"Oh, come on, Alisha, you know the one. The picture that was probably photo shopped of you and me in a hot tub together -- accompanied with the note that said you and I were couple now. That picture."

Anxiously shifting to the edge of her seat, she quickly started pleading. "Chris, I told him not to do it. I told him it was wrong. But he wouldn't listen. Then finally he agreed to get the picture back after he sent it to her. I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen. I love working for you, you're the best boss I've ever had. And you have to know I'd never do anything to hurt you or your wife. It's just that Karl gets these ideas you know, ways to make money. And I guess because you're so successful, and so wealthy, he thought he could go after you."

"So, you're saying this was all Karl's idea?"

Swallowing hard, she nodded and wiped at her eyes. "Yes. And I just wish I could have stopped him before he did it."

I took out my phone, and set it on the desk, gesturing at it with my chin. "Well I'm sure the police will want to hear this recording, and so will my wife. You know you two almost cost me my marriage."

Her lip visibly trembling, she said, "He was just supposed to ask you for some money to make the picture go away, but then he thought if he broke you two up, that you'd be willing to pay even more to try and get your wife back. Then once you paid us, I could tell her it was all a lie. I know it's screwed up, and so's the way he thinks. But he's all I've got you know?"

"If I can give you some advice, Alisha, you can do way better than him. You should know the police will be here any minute. I phoned them last night and told them to be here at nine. So, you might want to get your things out of your desk, because you won't be coming back."

Hiccupping, and really beginning to cry, she nodded her head dejectedly, and said, "I just want you to know that I'm really am sorry about everything. I know I never should have let him talk me into this. But he's just so demanding, that I can never say no to him."

I almost felt sorry for her. Almost. But since they'd almost destroyed my marriage, I just couldn't find it in me. Thing was, I had to be able to trust the people who worked for me, and now I'd be a lot more careful with whoever I hired to replace her. Maybe I'd look for someone about sixty or seventy with a spotlessly clean record -- and no love life.

Walking back into our townhouse that night with a big bouquet of red roses in one hand and a bottle of Dom Perignon in the other, I smiled at the jaw-dropping sight that greeted me. My gorgeous wife Trish standing with a hand on the winding oak staircase, in a short black silk robe, open so I could see the black garter and tiny thong, and thigh high silk stockings, covering those long luscious legs, and the most sexy black lace, shelf bra I'd ever seen, her lush breasts beautifully spilling right out over the top. And in mile high shiny black high heels, I thought she'd outdone herself. Never had she looked so sexy or tempting, and I was already hard for her -- so fucking hard.

I'd called her from work, and let her hear the recording that I'd given to my brother to use for the case the police were already building against Alisha and Karl for trying to extort us, along with forcible confinement, break and enter and theft. And probably about a half a dozen other things, too, once they looked into them a little more closely. I was already looking forward to going to court to testify, hopefully to see that slimy scumbag Karl put away hopefully for long, long time. What he didn't know was that no one fucked with me and my wife and got away with it. But maybe he'd figure that out in prison.

But for now, I was glad to put it behind us and try to get back to the life we had.

Setting down the flowers and champagne so I could tug her into my arms, I said, "God, it's good to be home again -- especially with you like this." After ravaging her mouth, dropping my head I planted long open-mouth kisses on both her breasts, deciding I loved the way her pretty tits spilled so enticingly out of the top of her bra, exposing her hard pink nipples to my hungry mouth. What a perfect feast to come home to.

Sighing with her head thrown back as I sucked at each one in turn, Trish murmured, "I thought we'd eat in the piano room tonight."

Confused, I lifted my head. "But there's no table in there."

Grinning, her hand sliding down the front of pants, she clutched my erect cock and squeezed. "No. But there is a piano."

Smiling, I lifted her into my arms and carried her across the hall, ready for a night I knew neither of us would ever forget. The night we gave totally into the need for each other, after nearly being torn apart.

Spreading her across the piano, watching her smile up at me, blue eyes dark with need, I tugged off my tie, then pulled off my jacket, pants and shirt, and soon I was naked and rock hard, and craving the most beautiful woman I'd ever set eyes on, even more than my next breath.

Sitting at the piano bench, I cupped her ass in my hands and pulled her shimmering little pussy right up against my mouth. Inhaling her delectable scent, I just knew I could never get enough of her as I closed my eyes and licked into her folds, smiling as she already began to moan. And she was so wet, and so ready, but I needed to taste her on my tongue, needed to savor her. It had been incredible to take her tied up, but her wanting me like this, dressing for me like this, was even better and so much hotter.

Burying my face in her slick folds, determined to make her come before I took her, it didn't take long. Flicking her clit with my tongue as I stroked into her pussy, she was writhing and crying out even as I got up and pulled her onto my lap. Impaling her tight pussy with my cock, I rode her hard, just like I'd always wanted to do back when we were dating at the movies. Her hands on my shoulders, eyes on mine, tight little ass slapping down on my thighs I filled her harder and deeper than I'm sure I'd ever done before, fighting to hold off till she came again, I took her mouth hard, savagely hard. Convinced I was in heaven.

And once she exploded around me, I lost everything I had deep inside her. Clutching her to my chest, brushing back her hair, I whispered, "I love, you, Trish."

Pressing her lips to my neck, she answered, "And I love you, too. And always have. Welcome home, Chris."

And good lord, what a welcome. We were back, and maybe better than ever. Strange as it was, I think I owed those thieving little bastards a debt of gratitude for tying her up for me, otherwise, I don't know what would happened -- only that I never would have given up on us, or her. Even if I hadn't had the opportunity to make her see reason and listen to me the way I had, I know I would have found a way, because she meant to damn much to me to ever let her go.

Smiling to myself, now I could hardly wait for her to see the parcel full of bindings and toys that was being delivered from the sex shop. Life was never dull with a woman like Trish, but from now on it would only be better and if possible, even hotter.

I smiled into her eyes, and clutched her tight, vowing to never take for granted what we had again. My company was thriving, and I had good people that I could trust and count on working for me. So I'd be travelling a lot less and delegating a lot more. Because there was no way I wanted to be away from my wife even for one night if I could help it, now that I had her back.

Guess I might have needed this wake-up call after all, but I was wide awake now -- and more in love with my gorgeous wife than even before. Lifting her into my arms, I carried her into the kitchen, deciding it was a perfect night to re-christen every surface in the entire fucking house. And before we were done, I would have told her and shown how much she meant to me so many times and in so many ways, that hopefully she'd never forget. And of course we'd end in the bedroom, with her tied nice and tight to that head board, open and willing and hungry for me. Heaving a sigh, I could hardly wait to start.

Guess the lesson here is, when you've got something this good never take it for granted, because you can lose it all in a blink of an eye. And I know, because it almost happened to me.

Spreading her out on the kitchen table, I laughed at the look of surprise in her eyes. "Don't look so surprise, kitten. We've got a busy night ahead of us. Just so you know I fully intend to take that pretty pussy of yours on every surface of this house, and by the time I'm done, I hope you'll realize how much I cherish you and what we have."

Smiling into my eyes, she murmured, "I already do, Chris." But then her grin turned naughty. "But don't let that stop you."

Wow. So it was on. A fuck fest to end all fuck fests; with the most beautiful, most desirable woman in the entire world. And the best part? I finally had her back, and she was all mine.

12