Tiesha submits

Story Info
18 year high school girl sucks her teacher's cock.
2.1k words
4.33
61.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiesha strode down the high school hallway, and quickly opened the door to her first class. Mr. Adams, her favorite teacher, glared at her.

"Late, again Tiesha?" He sighed. "See me at lunch."

And with that he went back to droning on about the Civil War, her current history subject. Tiesha's heart sank. It hurt the one teacher she liked was now angry with her, and on top of that she was losing the chance to catch up with her friends at lunch, doubling her punishment. The slim brown skinned girl still looked up to her teachers and always tried to do her best, but few of them took any time to chat with her or see her as the new adult she had become. She'd turned eighteen only last month and was proud of it.

Her body had been slow to change and she had not gotten any attention from her peers during her first years at Crenshaw High School. She'd been the lone skinny black girl with thick glasses studying at the library while her classmates shot hoop, or did cheerleading. A natural introvert, this isolation suited her just fine. Or so she told herself. In truth she felt lonely and more than a bit horny. She wanted someone else's hands rubbing her clit and stroking her tender slit, someone with strong, masculine hands.

"Tiesha!"

It was Mr. Adams again, asking her a question about something. She shook her head, realising she'd started to daydream. She noticed Mr. Adams had put his large hands on his hips. He was the wrestling coach as well as a AP History teacher and in great shape due to working out with the high school athletes he supervised after school every day. His dark eyes stared intently at her.

"Contrast Harriet Tubman with Sojourner Truth," he demanded, his voice firm and even, with only a trace of his impatience with her escaping.

Her ears burned under his scrutiny and she inhaled sharply, her breasts jiggling as she straightened her back and raised her eyes to his. She blushed as she noticed his eyes shifting slightly downward, to the narrow dark line between her breasts. She'd worn a push up bra and the light grey v neck sweater framed her cleavage perfectly, letting her show as much of her tits as the school policy allowed. She'd folded the top hem of her navy blue skirt under, shortening remaining length so the start of her slim curving thighs showed when she walked, and even more leg showed when she was sitting like now.

Tiesha had always been more boyish than most girls growing up and she still sat casually, her legs spread. Mr. Adams stood only a few feet away, his breath light and becoming more rapid as his gaze took in her whole form. She was a beautiful young lady and clearly did not yet realise it. He felt his cock began to stiffen looking at her exposed chest and how her skirt clung to her pussy mound, making a triangle where her thighs met.

"Well Harriet Tubman is known for her courage, returning to risk capture to free slaves again and again, while Truth is best remembered for her speech proclaiming her own individual worth as a black woman in a racist age."

Those hours of study in the library paid off Tiesha thought, as Mr. Adams turned away, a slight smile on his lips.

"Well done, Tiesha, well done."

He finished with her and walked away. For a brief moment she could have sworn his slacks outlined a fat plum shaped head more than a few inches down his thigh. Had she gotten her teacher hard Tiesha wondered? Her own lips parted as her pulse raced with the frightening and arousing thought.

She was still getting used to the glances her recent development produced. The formerly skinny teen had finally matured into a full figured woman. She still had the same narrow waist, but her breasts were now round and large, barely drooping as they swelled out, stretching her dark areolas into almost saucer size. Her hips had flared and her ass was even larger than her breasts, and just as firm, standing out from her thighs like a shelf. While the skin of her breasts was a light milk chocolate brown her nipples were almost black and when she got aroused, as she was now, they tented her sweater, stiff and swollen. She could feel another rush of heat in her pussy and knew it too would darken and swell. She felt the fabric of her thong grow soaked as her juices leaked out of her narrow virginal slit.

She spent the rest of the class in a daze imagining what it would be like to touch his cock, to suck on it, and feel it hot and throbbing in her hands and mouth. She blinked awake as the bell rang, ending her first class, and rose unsteadily to her feet after the other students had already left. She left without saying a word, merely nodding her agreement when Mr. Adams reminded her she'd need to return at lunchtime.

By the time she turned the knob and entered Mr. Adam's classroom again she'd come up with an excuse for her chronic lateness to his class and was ready to talk him out of his making her stay all lunch in his room. She'd pulled her sweater down in front so she could distract him with her deep cleavage, and hiked her skirt up as well. She'd also taken her panties off in the girls' bathroom. They were too wet and she liked how cool the air felt on her pussy lips, which were still soft and puffy, tender to even her own light touch. She'd gently stroked herself in the bathroom but the lunch bell had rung before she could finish the act and she knew the room would soon fill with chattering girls. Better to leave and go see Mr. Adams.

So as she strode confidently towards her history teacher she was sure he'd let her off with a stern warning and she'd be able to giggle about it with her classmates. She was usually still silent at lunches, a holdover from her past, when she'd been too shy to comment on the ribald stories the other girls told about which boys were well hung and how quickly they came when given the slightest chance at the girl's bodies. She'd finally have something to tell she mused as she came over to Mr. Adam's side of the desk.

Her eyes opened wide. Mr. Adams was sprawled back in his black leather office chair his pelvis tipped upward, and his slacks tented from his large and obviously stiff cock underneath. The zipper was only partially up, and a dot of dark moisture showed where the fabric was stretched farthest out. He'd clearly been masturbating as well, and just been interrupted.

In after years she'd never been able to say what prompted her next gesture and pushed both of them over their natural hesitation. She grasped the hem of her skirt and gently raised it to her waist, looking directly at her teacher the whole time. His eyes grew wide as he gazed at the tangle of matted black curls surrounding her glistening pink slit.

Still she was surprised how quickly Mr. Adams reached up, and grabbing the braids that hung on either side of her head pulled her to her knees, her head inches from his lap. Obeying his hissed command she reached up and unlaced his belt, pulling his slacks and boxers down to his calves, his fat schlong bobbing in her face. She knew enough from lunch conversations to part her wide soft lips and rub her tongue roughly along the underside of his shaft as his hands forced her head downward, her lips stretching into an oval as his width forced her to open wider yet, firmly impaling her face with his meaty pink cock.

He held her down for what seemed forever, her lips stretched to take as much of him into her wet mouth as she possibly could, using both her hands to encircle and jerk on the remaining shaft. Finally he groaned and let her head retreat. As soon as she could Tiesha drew in a shuddering breath, coughing up saliva and gasping. Before she could say a word he thrust back between her soft lips and began fucking her mouth.

"That's it, you little black slut. Suck my my big white cock."

Mr. Adams growled at her, instructing her to do filthy things, calling her terrible names that made her pussy spasm in fear and delight. She quickly began slobbering over his balls, taking each of them into her mouth and rolling them with her tongue. She followed his order to tongue his cock head slit, licking up his pre-cum, adjusting her bobbing head to go faster or slower as demanded, taking as much into her mouth as she could at every downward stroke. Her throat was too tight for his cock but that didn't stop him from trying to stuff his cock past her tonsils repeatedly. She gagged again and again, but he just kept bouncing her head up and down his long cock, ignoring her feeble protests. Her pussy opened wide and she shook as he repeatedly raped her face with his cock. He gave her no choice but to drool and obey, moaning as he used her to pleasure himself.

Tiesha felt appalled at how turned on his control over her made her feel, but gave into the rush of heat, juices, and pleasure submitting gave her. She'd been raised to be a strong woman, to see herself as the equal of any man, and to never take any insults on account of her race or gender yet here she was, quivering on the brink of orgasm as one of her teachers called her a black slut, and abused her face, slapping her with his cock and making her choke on his rod again and again.

After a few minutes of roughly fucking her mouth Mr. Adam's paused and dragged her sweater off, and smiled cruelly when she reached behind and unfastened her bra, showing her tits to a man for the first time. Mr. Adams reached out and twisted her stiff nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching and pulling them as she gasped and moaned softly.

"You'd let me do anything to you, wouldn't you?" He whispered "I'm going to use you like masters used their slaves, Tiesha. You're going to obey my every whim."

Mr. Adam's marvelled at his luck as she pulled her skirt down and knelt between his feet, her hand stroking her pussy. She nodded, fearful of what he might ask next, but helpless to resist. She was glad he let her touch herself and hurried to do as told, bending over and showing off her ass and pussy lips from behind, sitting on his desk with her thighs spread widely and her pussy licked briefly by his tongue, letting him stick a finger up her asshole. Whatever he asked, she did without hesitation, shaking with unexpected delight as he dominated her, revelling in being forced by the older man.

After making her pose and then twerk, stroking his hard cock as Teisha shook her meaty ass and ran her fingers between her legs, caressing her swollen lips and rubbing her clit he eventually returned to forcing as much cock as he could into her teenage mouth, using her face as a pussy and ruthlessly fucking her full lips and mouth.

He took his time and she was exhausted and sweaty, her breasts covered with strands of saliva, before he finally came in her mouth. She raced to keep up with his powerful spurts, gulping down the salty liquid as he held himself in her mouth. She then licked every inch of his cock until the now drooping rod was shiny and clean.

"Ah, that was good." he finally relented, allowing her to stand and begin to clean her sweater. "From now on anytime you're late you're going to stay after school for two hours," he continued, "and I'm going to use every hole in that brown body of yours."

"Yes, sir." She meekly assented, her pussy throbbing, juices trickling down both of her thighs. She staggered a bit before walking around his desk, wondering what had just happened. Had she really just sucked a white teacher's cock? Had her favorite teacher really just called her a slut and his slave? Was she now his to use and explore as he wished?

She felt spent and used, but knew she'd let him do whatever he wanted with her, and that she'd masturbate tonight and every coming night until he called for her again.