Tiffany and Ashley's Haunted Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Is someone there?" Loretta sat abruptly at attention. She crawled slowly to her feet and moved toward the record player. She lifted the needle from the record before the next song could start. Tiffany backed away from the door, and she slowly slid her feet as quietly as she could. A sudden flash of light filled the room and hall with brilliant blue, and Tiffany waited for the crash of thunder to move to the lobby.

Loretta stood with a start, pulling her hand quickly from her shorts, her face blushing into a deep red. She stood and ran her hands over her body to ensure her clothes felt presentable. Tiffany watched Loretta's hands start at her shorts, adjusting them and pulling them tighter on her round ass, then her hands played with her flimsy shirt. Her nipples stood erect and firm. She wiped her forehead and gathered her composure turned to approach Tiffany in the lobby. Tiffany moved into the lobby as thunder rumbled and crashed, then chimed the small bell.

Loretta quickly entered the room, her face still pink and a little sweaty.

"Yes? Ashley? Tiffany?" Loretta answered.

"Tiffany."

"Yes, hello, Tiffany! What can I do for you? Oh yes! The lost-and-found," Loretta said and opened a door in the lobby. She slid a trunk across the floor and opened it. "What do you think? These are the clothes people leave behind here. Everyone is always losing clothing here."

Tiffany looked over the contents. Most of the clothing looked like strange stripper outfits. Small thongs, stockings, long socks, fishnets, mini-skirts, tube dresses, babydoll nightgowns, a few small bras and various ripped, torn or shredded clothing.

"Did you want to start the interview with the lost-and-found?"

"Oh. Um, no. We, like, lost our clothes on our way here. The car got a flat. We walked here through the forest and got stuck in mud and lost our clothes," Tiffany said somewhat sheepishly.

"So.. you were naked?"

"I still am," Tiffany said and held a shirt over her chest then dropped it back in the trunk.

"Oh..." Loretta panted for a short moment, then regained her composure and blushed. "You are naked as we speak?"

"Yes," Tiffany said and turned to face Loretta. Loretta reached toward Tiffany, and Tiffany pushed her massive breasts together with both hands and bringing them closer to Loretta's wandering hand. Before Loretta touched Tiffany's skin. Ashley's high-heels sounded in the hall way approaching.

"Tiffany? Are you in here? You will not believe this!" She turned the corner and quickly walked to Tiffany. Her shoes looked completely clean, their usual bright red. "Tiffany, my shoes are clean!"

"What?" Tiffany said as she looked puzzled at Ashley's shoes.

"That would be Karla," Loretta said. Tiffany and Ashley quieted and looked at Loretta. "She sometimes helps someone. It is best to thank her."

"How do I thank her?" Ashley asked.

"Go upstairs to her room, number eight, and say thank you. Go inside the room and thank her. She likes you. If she does not like someone she stays hidden," Loretta said.

"Go thank her, Ashley," Tiffany said. Ashley looked at Tiffany with a devilish smile.

"Yeah, so you can be alone with your new girlfriend," Ashley whispered. Tiffany blushed and her nipples hardened. She looked at Loretta.

"Wh-what? What did you say?" Loretta said with a quizzical expression.

"Oh, I was, like, wondering if these were the clothes we could use?" Ashley said, rummaging through the forgotten garb.

"Yes, Tiffany told me you both lost your clothes and need help. I do not want anyone wandering around naked... unless they want to..." Loretta purred. "So help yourself, Ashley."

Ashley found a single, thin, white nightgown and pulled it over her head and over her body. It fit almost too tight on her body. It was not long enough to completely cover her ass or the small patch of hair between her legs. Her nipples pushed against the thin nightgown, struggling to spill from the plunging neckline. Tiffany looked at her and jealously mouthed "Not fair!"

"Thanks so much. Thank you again for the clothes. " Ashley looked at the large shirt hanging draped from her shoulders, and she looked at Tiffany who pawed through various skimpy clothes. "So, I guess I will thank Karla?"

*** Chapter 5***

Ashley trotted through the hall again, climbing the length of stairs, leaving Loretta with Tiffany. Tiffany pulled on a small shirt and struggled to cover herself with it. She could not keep herself inside her small shirt that pulled tight around her huge tits, sitting just over her nipples. The shirt kept rolling itself up around her shoulders leaving her totally exposed. She slowly tried several pairs of shorts, but each was too small to pull over her round ass. She gave in and pulled on long socks that slid up over the middle of her thighs.

"So, I have something that might interest you. I gathered everything concerning her case and put it here in this folder," Loretta opened a drawer in the desk and removed a heavy pile of papers and photos in a thick folder. Tiffany looked at Loretta She moved next to Tiffany and felt for her, then handing her the folder. Tiffany put it down on the table and flipped through the many documents and photos. She found one of a young, cute, redhead with short hair.

"Karla stayed here often when my aunt ran this place. She frequented this place and brought her lovers here. She allegedly had a reputation as a corruptor of women," Loretta smiled then continued. "She would seduce women and bring them here for the night. Eventually, a man found out his wife was seeing Karla and followed Karla here, and... No one knows who. They found her with a chain wrapped around her throat."

Tiffany felt a cool breeze on her body giving her goosebumps.

"So what about the ghost?" Tiffany said moving closer to Loretta. "What about her? They never caught the guy?"

"Nobody cares anymore. It happened years ago. It has been almost twenty years or something. I remember the commotion it stirred... Karla could use someone like you that cares. Your friend should have a fun time."

***

Ashley walked down the hall, her high-heels clicking on the wooden floor.

"I wanted to thank you," Ashley said, calling down the hallway. She kept moving forward to room eight. Rain sounded as it hit the roof. A flash of lightning startled Ashley, but she laughed at herself and continued.

With another flash, Ashley saw a woman standing at the end of the hall. Her skin looked milky white, her hair as red as fire, and wearing nothing but red heels. Ashley blinked and watched her slip inside the door to room eight. Her heels clicked as she walked to the end of the hall and stood before the door. She grabbed the doorknob and felt a chill bathe her body. Her nipples stiffened under her thin nightgown as the chill flicked and teased her whole body.

***

"The ghost, just like Karla, likes to bring a cute girl to her room. Once there, she pleasures them, if she likes you. If she really likes you, she pleasures you for a while," Loretta said to Tiffany. "In life, she had the looks to get anyone she wanted. Short red hair. Flawless, white skin. Blue eyes. Great laugh. My aunt knew her when she frequented this establishment, and she said Karla loved to please. She loved to pleasure a woman and would sometimes take all night," Loretta said.

***

Ashley shut the door quietly behind her and turned to look at the interior of the room. The air felt warm and still. A green and white carpet covered most of the floor. A small lamp sat next to the large bed illuminating the room. Ashley saw the naked woman wearing red heels. She sat looking at Ashley.

"Thank you for my shoes. Thank you for cleaning them," Ashley said, transfixed by the woman in the room.

Karla stood slowly and turned to face Ashley. Ashley let out a short, heavy sigh as Karla stepped closer to her. Ashley noticed Karla's shoes had the same red color. Ashley looked at Karla as she walked. She looked at her slender, shapely body. Her trimmed, red pubic hair over her perfect cunt. Her ample breasts topped with bright pink nipples.

"I like your shoes, Karla."

"I like your shoes, honey," Karla said. Karla moved closer to Ashley until she could almost reach her. Ashley stared incredulously.

Karla stood an inch before Ashley.

"I wanted to..." Ashley trailed off as Karla's lips almost touched Ashley's face. Ashley panted and blushed. "I wanted to thank... you..."

Ashley felt Karla's lips pressing into her neck. She sighed and giggled as she felt Karla nibbling and licking her flesh. Her body squirmed and her back arched as Karla kissed over her neck. Soon, Ashley felt the small straps of her nightgown pulled to the side. She shut her eyes.

"What? Thank me for what?" Karla whispered in Ashley's ear before she plunged in her tongue. Ashley's toes curled and goosebumps covered her body.

***

"Most women that take a night here and report seeing Karla... those women always return at least a few times. I have had a night or two with her myself. I loved it. I found that some nights, she is in a better mood than most. I found the best to put her in a good mood was to play her favorite song, which my aunt had on record."

"Is that the song you were playing when I saw you-" Tiffany caught herself and grimaced at her own words.

"Yeah," Loretta smiled devilishly. "While I masturbated. It was you, huh?" Loretta adjusted her shorts with one hand.

"Sorry. I did not mean to spy on you," Tiffany said.

"No, I should apologize." Loretta seemed upset with herself and rested herself with her arms on the table.

"I liked it," Tiffany blurted out and her face reddened. She felt her pussy getting wet and having nothing to cover herself made her even wetter. Tiffany moved herself within Loretta's arms, putting a hand around Loretta's slender waist. "Please continue."

"When someone comes here and wants something from Karla, she is a no-show. When someone comes here and stays, she might show. But when someone comes with something she likes, they masturbate in the hotel at night, or they prance around naked... Karla shows them a good time... So I thought I would put Karla in a good mood for you both. You seemed like good girls..."

***

Ashley sighed as she felt Karla's hands moving over every part of her body. Her eyes fluttered when she felt Karla's lips over her stomach, Karla's hands massaging her tits. Ashley moaned as she felt a mouth suck on her nipples. She blinked and saw the lamp slowly fading into a dull red. Karla kept sucking, teasing, licking, squeezing Ashley's large tits. Ashley felt wetness dripping between her legs and down her thighs. She heard a strange ripping sound and realized her nightgown now sat in shreds on the floor. She grabbed the woman standing before her. Ashley held Karla's head and kissed her on her red lips. Karla sighed and wrapped her arms around Ashley. Ashley felt waves of intense heat swelling within her. She sighed and her body tensed then a wave of relaxation washed over her. She dropped onto the bed as she felt wave after wave of ecstasy flow through her.

***

"My aunt told me that Karla also loved to wander the hotel at night naked. The idea thrilled Karla and my aunt, too. My aunt said that..." Loretta pulled her arms around Tiffany, feeling her hips and her ass cheeks and her lack of panties or anything covering her pussy. "Oooh, I think Karla might like this!"

Tiffany pushed her huge tits against Loretta, her hard nipples pressing against Loretta's thin shirt. Loretta held Tiffany around the waist and slowly traced her hips then up over her chest. Her hands moved over and felt every inch of Tiffany's huge tits. Loretta drooled and sighed as her hands came to Tiffany's large, erect nipples with nothing covering them.

"Karla really likes pussy. Does your friend, Ashley, have a great pussy?" Loretta purred.

"Hmmm. I think so," Tiffany now stood between Loretta and the table, Loretta's hands exploring her body eagerly. Tiffany felt her pussy dripping down her thighs. She rubbed her thighs together as Loretta pinched her stiff nipples.

"Well, then Ashley is getting her pussy licked."

***

Ashley felt her body tense and relax again and again as every few strokes of Karla's tongue sent Ashley flying over the edge. She could feel her hands in Karla's hair, Karla's face buried in her dripping pussy. Karla kissed and lapped at her pussy lovingly and passionately. Ashley's legs and toes squirmed desperately as she hit her climax again and again at least a few dozen times.

Ashley opened her heavy eyelids to see Karla stand and climb on the bed. She lay Ashley flat on her back and climbed over Ashley. Karla lowered her dripping slit over Ashley's waiting mouth. Ashley lapped at her wet folds eagerly. Karla put her mouth over Ashley's pussy and kept kissing and licking.

***

Tiffany stared at Loretta's beautiful, plush lips. They looked soft and smooth and invited her, and she licked her lips. Loretta and Tiffany kissed.

"Oh my gosh. Oh! Oh!" Tiffany gasped as Loretta kissed along the inside of Tiffany's thighs. She ran her hand over Loretta's smooth, cute face, guiding Loretta to her waiting pussy. She panted and sighed as Loretta's lips pushed into her wet folds.

"Oh shit!" Tiffany felt Loretta's tongue swirling and lapping into her sensitive flesh. Her legs felt weak, so she guided Loretta and herself to a large, plush sofa in the lobby.

***

Ashley opened her eyes, pulled her head back from Karla and stared at her cute, hairless, puckered asshole and her cute pussy. She had a small trimmed patch of red pubic hair. Ashley's eyes unfocused as a wave of pleasure washed over her again. Panting, she dove her mouth back into Karla's wet snatch. Karla moaned as she kissed and swirled her tongue on Ashley's nub. Karla's body muffled Ashley's moans as they both licked and kissed the other.

***

Tiffany relaxed and stretched across the sofa, pulling Loretta to sit so she could put her head in Loretta's lap. They sat in silence, listening to the rain. Tiffany shut her eyes.

*** Chapter 6 ***

"What time is it?" Tiffany pulled herself to her feet, stumbling off the couch. Loretta rose to her feet. She felt in the air with her hands to find her desk and searched for a small object. She pressed it.

"One twenty-one a.m." It said with a robotic voice.

"Oh no. We got here at what? Nine? How long has Ashley been gone?" Tiffany said frantically.

"Here. Take my hand," Loretta said and held her hand for Tiffany to take. Tiffany grabbed her and they hurriedly moved through the hotel hall.

"Karla never hurts a woman," Loretta said as Tiffany dragged her.

Tiffany kept moving undeterred, and she found Ashley crawling on her hands and knees naked and covered in slick, drippy slime between her legs and splashed across her round, firm tits, dripping from her nipples and down her cleavage and over her stomach. The thick, viscous fluid also covered her face and neck. Ashley looked dazed or intoxicated. She could barely carry herself, throwing herself into Tiffany's arms. Tiffany shrieked feeling Ashley. Tiffany and Loretta held Ashley and pulled her into the bathroom. Loretta helped Tiffany put Ashley in the shower after pulling off her red high-heels. Tiffany yanked off her long socks now covered in slime. Tiffany held her under the water long enough for Ashley to find the strength to hold herself. She finished rinsing her body and looked at Tiffany.

"Oh, hey Tiffany. That was, like, so amazing," she said softly and climbed out of the shower. She grabbed one of the last towels and dried herself, followed quickly by Tiffany. Tiffany sighed after drying herself as once again she had no clothes. Ashley did not care and sleepily shambled to her room.

"She will be fine. She really had a ride, most get out after ten minutes. She spent several hours in there. Haha. Must have had a few hundred orgasms. Did your new clothes make it or did they get covered in goo?" Loretta put an arm around Tiffany's shoulders.

"Covered in goo and naked."

"I can give you something to wear."

"Save it for tomorrow. I am totally exhausted. I had a great night. Thanks. I cannot wait to interview you for real tomorrow." Tiffany kissed Loretta. They walked together in the hall and Loretta led Tiffany to her room. "You know exactly where everything is, huh?"

"Every inch. I feel everything or smell it."

Tiffany giggled and kissed Loretta.

"You should have enough blankets, but if you need any in the night take a look in the closet at the end of the hall near the lobby. And I will leave the clothes outside your door so you have something to wear in the morning," Loretta said as she walked to the lobby.

Tiffany looked at Ashley, who had fallen asleep on top of the blankets. She pulled the blankets out from underneath Ashley and covered her naked body. Tiffany sat down opposite Ashley on the next bed and looked at her. The room felt warm enough that she did not feel cold.

Tiffany wondered who would have killed Karla. She thought of what the file Loretta had shown her. She thought about Loretta. She thought about Loretta's lips pressing into her neck. Tiffany moved her hands to inside of her thighs as she thought about Loretta's mouth working its way across her stomach and into her wet pussy. Tiffany sprawled on her back and rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples until she trembled and sighed as she came. After catching her breath she briefly stretched before climbing under her covers and blankets in her bed. She switched off her lamp and tried to find a comfortable position in the warm bed.

She thought how sad that Karla's murderer had never been captured. Tiffany remembered a girl from when she was very young named Sarah. Someone kidnapped her, and no one found who took her or what happened to her. After so much excitement and so many wild emotions, Tiffany giggled to herself with a tear in her eye. She felt wide awake. She wondered if Loretta slept or sat awake. She thought about Loretta's tongue and beautiful lips on her hot slit. Her fingers caressed her thighs and her lower abdomen before she again masturbated.

Tiffany sat up in bed and switched on her lamp. She looked at Ashley, who lied half on top of her sheets, her legs spread wide. Feeling thirsty and still horny, Tiffany left her bed and her room, thinking about getting water and maybe something else for a snack in the middle of the night.

In the lobby Tiffany tiptoed across the squeaky wooden floorboards looking for a kitchen or a fridge, when she heard Loretta sighing and moaning from the library again. She smiled and felt a tingle of excitement as she slowly moved to the open door of the library and peeked in. She saw Loretta naked on her knees on her knees and a broad, muscled hunk of a man behind her ramming his hard cock deep inside her. Tiffany almost gasped and the sight almost startled her. Her foot stepped onto the loud floorboard again, and Tiffany wanted to curse herself. She looked back to Loretta and her man, and Loretta's smile grew wider as she pulled the man closer and deeper. Tiffany stood and watched, before she control herself she ran her fingers into her wet folds. She quickly climaxed and kept stirring her fingers deeper. She started panting and wildly swirling her fingers inside her dripping pussy. Tiffany watched Loretta gasping and arching her back and the man on top of her pulled his thick, hard cock from her gaping pussy and shot his cum all over her stomach and chest. Tiffany released and felt herself climax as a sigh left her lips. The sound alerted the man who stood quickly and moved to her. Before she could react, Tiffany stood face to face with the man. He opened the door completely and stared at her.

"Sweet-pea, someone watched us!" He said. Tiffany looked at his strong features, his broad muscular chest, arms and legs, his flat, tight abs leading to a big, thick cock. Tiffany felt herself growing more aroused staring at the muscular hunk.