Tiffany Becomes a Hotwife

Story Info
Husband receives snaps of wife cucking him.
1.1k words
3.19
50.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid myself down in bed, my phone finally came to life with multitudinous notifications. I eagerly snatched it off my nightstand and clicked to open up my Snaps.

The first message was simply a selfie sent by my beautiful wife, Tiffany. Her hazel eyes lit with a subtle sparkle of glee. A text caption included in the picture which read: "Nearly there! Excited!"

The following message was another picture, clearly taken by someone else. She posed against an unfamiliar door frame, leaning with a smile and her long black hair teasingly covering her face.

Thirdly, another picture, showing a freshly rolled blunt in her hand. The caption read: "Gonna hit this and then that."

The next one that opened up was, at last, a video that took a moment to load. When it did, the first thing I saw was an incredibly etched set of abdominal muscles. My wife peeked her head into the view, sharing my own awe as she gushed: "Damn! Look at these!"

She slowly lowered her head down to the man's midsection and pressed her lips against the muscles. After the brief kiss, her free hand lustfully glided down his stomach, and just as her fingers breached the barrier of the waistline of his sweatpants, the snap ended abruptly.

I backed out before the next one automatically began loading, feeling a twinge of apprehension.

I wasn't regretting the decision; I just desired to prolong and luxuriate in the moment I was experiencing. As I was having great difficulty trying to think of and select the proper words to confer my feelings, I noticed I also had something from her via the Messenger app.

Opening it up, a voice message loaded on the screen, waiting for me to acknowledge it.

"Hey baby," her sweet voice caressed my ears. "I'm getting a little edgy, tense. I'm hoping I don't back out, I hope he's cool with this," she laughed nervously. "Love you, baby." I assumed that was sent before the Snap with the blunt, but it still worried me a little.

I anxiously opened the still waiting snap. The first one was another picture, this time of Tiffany as she had begun to pull the man's pants down. All I could see was her face, his abs, and the very first glimpse of his crotch being exposed.

Then the next video loaded up. "Oh my god!" she blurted out as she guided the pants over the head of his cock and it snapped back before ricocheting up and standing erect. His girthy, veiny member completely covered the screen before she repositioned. Her eyes darted to the phone, fleetingly looking as if into my eyes, and then back to the large organ before her.

"It's so big," she muttered.

The man said something I couldn't quite make out. She asked if he was sure.

"Trust me," I heard his deep voice bellow. "He'll love it."

End of that video. As the next one loaded, I firmly gripped my own dick. The screen flashed to life, with my wife staring right at me as her free hand slowly stroked the cock right beside her face.

"Look at this big beautiful cock," she stated with unusual bass in her voice. "It's so much bigger than yours, isn't it? This is what a real man's cock looks like, hubby. Long, thick, hard, throbbing in my hand."

I could feel myself longingly biting my lip as I watched the snap, mesmerized. I gradually yanked harder on my dick, as she taunted me with the sheer size of this stranger's own.

"Point of no return," she admitted.

On the screen, her mouth hovered over the head of it and welcomed it with several delicate kisses before taking into herself. Her lips glided over the tip and stretched out to engulf the girthy shaft.

The man grabbed the phone to position the view better, and his other hand forcefully wrapped around the back of my wife's head. Despite a little token, instinctual resistance, he drove her down toward the base of his pelvis. I could hear her struggling gasps for air while deepthroating him, and it only made me jerk myself more passionately.

Another snap loaded, beginning with her extricating herself from his mighty manhood. Only for him to assert his dominance with a stern slap across her face before grabbing a handful of her hair and thrusting his hips up to fuck her face. His cock deliberately drove into her throat, once again taking her all the way down his organ as she gagged and struggled. With his cock entirely consumed inside her mouth, he once again smacked her and commanded her to stay.

Tiffany held for as long as she could, even until her eyes began to slowly roll back and her choking noises growing louder. She started to pull herself up toward freedom, but his palm forced her right back to her prison of pleasure. Her saliva and his cum began to pour out the sides of her mouth, a runny, milky solution coating his violating organ.

Finally, he released her, and she erupted up with a colossal gasp for air. His free hand then throttled her by the throat, squeezing her airways in a most evident matter.

"Tell him," he ordered as the phone closed in on her face. My view was constricted to just her watering eyes and reddening nose.

"I love his cock," she stammered out after a few moments. "He can do whatever he wants to me."

The snap concluded, and my dick nearly exploded in glorious ejaculation right there. My heart and mind raced with overwhelming satisfaction and carnal desire.

I sat there, waiting for more Snaps to come through but none were incoming. I was continuing to stroke my near-orgasming dick but began to worry that something was wrong. Did we go too far? Did she lose her nerve? Did he get too violent? My thoughts sped away from me and hypothetical scenarios stoked the flames of my anxiety.

Then, my phone suddenly burst into ringing, an incoming call that nearly gave me a damned heart attack. I pick it back up, still forcefully stroking my dick, to see it's Tiffany calling.

"Hey, what's going on?" I answer.

"Hey there, bitch" the deep voice of the man greets me. "I just wanted to tell you this little slut's pussy is mine now."

I can hear my wife practically screaming in ecstasy as he continues to plow her, the sound of flesh slapping together is also easily detected.

"I mean-" I try to reply, but he interrupts.

"Shut up, bitch." My dick trembles. "This pussy is mine now, and if you behave, maybe you will still get to eat her out. Until then, you can listen."

I hear him place the phone down, and then the symphony of flesh speeds up. Her voice calling out in ways I had never dreamed. I can hear him mutter something before the sound of hands rustling for the phone.

"He's so much better in every way," my loving wife barely gurgles. "I'll see you later, bitch." She hangs up.

I don't think I've ever been happier.