All Comments on 'Tiffany Becomes a Hotwife'

by BleakMessiah1989

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You ready for ya ZyclonB shower?!

Fucked your kids and posted it already before hitting for the bathroom? You Little nasty shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like her comment:

"He's so much better in every way" it means, that there is no reason to keep you around any more: Great way to leave... -1

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
This went from typical to typically awful faster than most.

There was no explanation why the snaps were sent AFTER the deed was done. Also, no reason why she went from a hot wife to someone who made her lover her number one priority and lastly, why she seemingly hated her husband because she was used by a big cock.

I mean seriously, have you even had sex before? With a real person? Who was consensual? And legal?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You all are sick. You don't have to humiliate the cuck when you cheat. Grow up.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Worthless

See above title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yuck!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Title

The title about becoming a whorewife gave it away early, but this mess is a strong contender for worst LW story of the year.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Not my cup of tea

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

I think your tag was wrong, it should have been 'How to ruin your marriage in one easy lesson'.

You used all the old writings except one, you didn't tell us he was Black with a twelve inch cock.

Maybe L/W isn't your category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

It was great hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
title should be how to fumble at the finish line when writing a story...

"Hey there, bitch" the deep voice of the man greets me. "I just wanted to tell you this little slut's pussy is mine now."

I can hear my wife practically screaming in ecstasy as he continues to plow her, the sound of flesh slapping together is also easily detected.

"I mean-" I try to reply, but he interrupts.

"Shut up, bitch." My dick trembles. "This pussy is mine now, and if you behave, maybe you will still get to eat her out. Until then, you can listen."

utter fail dude utter fail. bad writing 101. dont change the theme.

BleakMessiah1989BleakMessiah1989over 3 years agoAuthor

Constructive criticism appreciated :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only issue.

Is the random thematic change, maybe it's because it's a snapchat POV.

It went from consensual hot wife and degradation cuckolding out of nowhere.

Maybe it's just missing context or details, the ending was just a bit much.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I think the story would of been ok if the guy was more respectful of the husband. Cuckold is meant to be an exciting experience shared between husband and wife.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was truly bad.

And that poor little closeted boy below with this idiocy "Cuckold is meant to be an exciting experience shared between husband and wife."

No its not, its a wife that neither loves her husband nor repects her marriage and 95% of the time the husband is, factually speaking, suffering repressed homosexual desires. Good luck with your therapy Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another STUPID Cuck! Wife already disrespecting him.Are there really morons like that husband who like this shit?!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author is a deeply damaged loser with a dangerous level of self-hatred. That is the ONLY reason someone would write such a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous