Tiffany Becomes the Party Slut

Story Info
Tiffany finally hooks up with her crush, and others.
1.7k words
4.16
26k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been promising me for years I could go when I turned 18 - well I am and I want to!" Tiffany implored.  

Tiffany was talking to her 21-year-old sister Brianna who was back home from college for the summer and was heading to a house party with friends later that night.  

"I don't know Tiff" Brianna pushed back, "These guys party pretty hard and I won't even be staying that late."  But Tiffany's whining eventually wore her down and Brianna finally gave into her little sister.  

Tiffany was a pretty girl but she always wished she looked more like her big sister.  Brianna was a tall blonde (she dyed her hair but still).  She was very slim and striking, with small tits and a tight ass. 

Tifanny on the other hand still had a bit of baby fat in her cheeks.  Her curves had really developed in the last year and she enjoyed the attention she got when she wore tight tops and skirts that showed off her ripe tits and big ass  Tiffany had long, curly black hair, brown eyes, thick lips, and, like her sister, very white skin.  

She had lots of options at school and had had a number of boyfriends, but she grew up crushing on the guy friends of Brianna, especially Jimmy Rielly.  Jimmy was a swimmer.  He had thick, tousled brown hair and a swimmer's build;  taut muscles and very slim.  Tiffany, who is only 5'2" had always liked tall guys and at 6'4" Jimmy was always the tallest guy around.  Tiffany used to hang around her sister and their friends just to admire Jimmy from afar.  He was the first boy she had masturbated to, and by far the boy she had done so most often to.  

Tiffany dressed to impress for the party, wearing a short black skirt that stretched tightly across her generous ass.  On top she wore a simple white button up, but left an extra button undone to show some cleavage. 

When Tiffany and Brianna arrived at the party it was clear the boys had been pre-gaming.  They were in great spirits and seemed happily surprised Tiffany had come.  Tiffany was looking for Jimmy, but was distracted by some of the guys and girls Bri knew coming to greet her.  Jason, who was on the football team gave Brianna and big hug and welcome back.  He did the same for Tiffany but helped himself to a squeeze of her ass.  Tiffany just smiled, she knew Jason was a cocky jock type and didn't want to make a scene just as she arrived.  

It was Jason who made sure Tiffany got a drink in her hand, then another one after she downed that.  Not that she needed a lot of encouragement.  Tiffany didn't know many people there and she was feeling a little out of place.  She was self-conscious of her short skirt, noticing the guys at the party checking her out as she sat on the couch, knowing they could see all her legs and some thigh.  She nervously looked around for Jimmy.

WhenTiffany finally did see Jimmy he looked great but it was rather anticlimactic.   He gave her a polite greeting and quick hug but then turned away, making her feel foolish for having come at all.  But then he turned his head back, looked her up and down and said, "You look good kid."

Jimmy had called her 'kid' all those years.  It was his pet name for her and she was thrilled he remembered.  Her face lit up and she started to say something but Jimmy started to walk away.  

A cute red headed boy named Matt sat beside her and tried flirting with Tiffany, but she was too distracted, her eyes following Jimmy across the room.  Soon enough her older sister was standing above her, telling her she was leaving and Tiffany should too.  Tiffany whined that they had just got there, but Brianna's boyfriend was in town and she was headed out to meet him.  Tiffany told her sister to go ahead without her.  Brianna warned that they boys could get a little crazy as the night went on, but Tiffany assured her she was fine.  

With Brianna and a few others leaving, the party became a little smaller and a little more intense.  Jason was leading drinking games, and Tiffany participated, taking the chance to sit across from Jimmy.  The guys were athletes, however, and Tiffany and the one other girl playing quickly were quite looped.   She was having fun though, and the guys loved that she was such a good sport.  After a trip to the bathroom, Tiffany almost didn't notice the next wave of people leaving.  Now she was the last girl remaining, with Jason, Jimmy and red headed Matt.  

"Come over here and give me a better look at those legs Tiff." Jason said in a low growl.  

Tiffany resisted, sticking out her tongue and telling him to enjoy the view 'from over there', but with persistent coaxing she got up and stood close to him.  It made her excited to see him unapologetically looking at her body.  Jason told her to give him a spin, but when she started to obey he pulled her on to his lap.

Tiffany squealed and giggled, but then felt Jason't hard cock poking into her through his pants.  She tried to clear her head but it wasn't easy after all the drinks and his hand...creeping up her bare leg.  She stopped his hand as it made its' way up and for the moment he rested it on her.  

Jimmy walked back in the room and Jason asked him if he thought Tiffany looked hot tonight.  Jimmy nodded with a smirk as Jason stroked her leg.

tTell Jimmy how much you want him Tiffany." Jason ordered. "You have never been very subtle about that."

Tiffany blushed brightly.  As she felt the heat or her cheeks she grew even more embarrassed as Jimmy was looking right at her with an amused look on his face.  

"Go on!" Jason said, giving the side of Tiffany's ass a firm swat, "Tell him."  Then he added with an edge,  Beg him to see his cock."

Tiffany felt so humiliated, but she licked her lips with some excitement as Jason talked so crudely.  

"Go on and beg Brianna...you know you want to." Matt teased.  

Tiffany had never felt quite like this.  Like in her fantasies she wanted to give up control...but this was very real.

"I...", she started but couldn't find the words to resist.

"Go on...now's your chance Tiff."

"Jimmy," she started, her voice cracking.  "Jimmy, may I...please may I see your cock?"

Jason and the other boy laughed loudly, but Jimmy just smirked.

"How badly do you want that Tiff?" Jimmy said with a voice that seemed both patronizing and indifferent.  

Jimmy rose to his feet and looked down at Bri who didn't answer but just nodded meekly.  

Jimmy laughed and went to unbuckle his jeans.  "You sister used to love to see my cock as well." he taunted.  

Tiffany's eyes were now fixated on Jimmy's crotch, both because she really did want to see his cock, and because she was far too humiliated to look anyone in the eyes.    It took her breath away when he suddenly pulled it out.  Not that it was anything so impressive; she had seen cocks before and Jimmy's was rather limp but...it was Jimmy's and she had fantasized about it many times.  Without thinking she reached out and squeezed it and it quickly grew in her hands.  Jason reminded her of his presence with a grind into her with his cock, still under his pants.  

Tiffany realized she was now establishing herself as the party slut and she felt a mix of shame and excitement.  

"Go on and suck it Tiff...you know you want to." Jason demanded.  

Tiffany did want to wrap her lip around her crush's cock, but could she really bring herself to do so?  Her decision was helped by Jason who rather gently pushed her head towards it.  Tiffany did the rest, leaning forward and taking Jimmy's cock into her mouth.  She felt it harden further to a rather impressive size.  Tiffany closed her eyes and focused on making Jimmy feel good, not thinking about raising her ass so it was temptingly presented to Jason.  When she felt Jason's hand go up her skirt again she yelped but it was muffled by Jimmy's cock.  This time his hand found its' way  between her legs.

"God this slut loves it." he laughed.  "She is so wet."

Tiffany felt degraded but the taunting only made her more excited and she started to suck off Jimmy faster.  She looked up and saw Jimmy smiling down at her and felt the validation she had been looking for.  When she felt Jason pulling her panties down she knew she should say no, but with Jimmy telling her how she was a better cocksucker than her sister, Tiffany was not going to stop now.  She was surprised for a moment when she felt Jason push easily into her, but as always she loved the intense feeling when a cock first entered her.  She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation and responded only with a muffled moan and pushing herself back into him to take it deeper.  She imagined the show she was putting on for the stranger...like she was the star of a porn, and this only made her more excited. 

"You are so much wilder than your sister." Jason said with almost a note of respect.  "And tighter too."  

Tiffany wondered if her sister had really fucked both of them, but felt certain Brianna hadn't done them both together.  She wanted to make sure Jimmy came and started to take him even deeper in her mouth as she stroked his balls.  She was beyond feeling ashamed now and moaned lously.  Jimmy asked her if she was ready to swallow his load and she looked up at him and nodded as Jason continued to slam into her ass.  Tiffany felt so proud as she felt the cum shoot into her mouth.  She started to choke as she was rocked back and forth by Jason, but she made sure she swallowed every drop.  

"Such a good girl." Jimmy said, smirking down at her while Jason continued to pound her.  Just the words of affirmation sent a pleasure wave through Tiffany as she felt an orgasm coming.  She didn't expect it would come with his next words;

"Look at you taking it like a champ Tiff.  I need you to show Matt what a perfect cocksucking slut you are.  If you do well,then I'll give you what you've really wanted all this time."