Tiffany Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that Diane was impressed would have been an understatement. She was down right jealous. "Jesus! I wish that was an option 20 years ago when I was your age." She stated, shaking her head.

"Mrs. Worthington, you could still do it and you'd probably make more than me! Milfs are trending big time. Especially a smoke show like you. I mean you do know you're hot right? The only hard part for you would be getting around any and all conservative hang ups you might have."

Right on que, Vince stood up and announced, "mom me and Tiffany are going to study in my room, come on babe." He said taking Tiffany's hand and leading her towards the stairs.

With the evening's first glass of wine in hand, Diane retreated to the living room couch. Normally she would turn on the tv and watch the news but she could not stop thinking about how much money this young lady was making.

'400k! Fuck, I could pay all my credit card debt and buy a new car. But what happens if someone recognizes me? What if my ex husband saw me? The prude would probably have a heart attack.' Diane giggled at that last thought.

She was thinking about the amount of money she could make when she faintly heard someone moaning intermingled with a steady banging from upstairs.

'Is my son up there fucking the new girl? I can't believe he's actually doing that knowing I must be able to hear them. That girl obviously has no shame. God! I wish I could be so carefree. It's really not fair, I purposely don't bring men home because of my son and this is how I'm rewarded. Maybe I should just go for it and not worry about what he thinks when he obviously isn't worried about what I think!'

"Oh Fuck Vince. Your cock fills me up sooooo good. I'm gonna cum so hard on your cock daddy!" Tiffany could be heard loudly proclaiming.

"You like this dick in your ass babe? Cause I'm gonna keep fucking it until it feels like a pussy." Vince bellowed.

"Fuck me daddy, stretch my ass and make it yours, I need your cock so bad. I'm such a horny slut" was Tiffany's retort.

Meanwhile downstairs Diane was unconsciously rubbing her panty covered engorged clit. "I don't believe it, my son is fucking the girl in her asshole and it sounds like she loves it!

They're not respecting my house. I should go up there and put an end to this debauchery.

She was off the couch and heading for the stairs when the doorbell rang. Thinking one of the neighbors had heard the screams of ecstasy and come over to investigate, Diane hesitantly looked through the peephole. Seeing it was just Tom her sons best friend, she opened the door for him.

"Hello Mrs. Worthington, is Vince home? We need to go over the playbook for this week's game." Tom said as he boldly entered the Worthington residence.

Diane was about to say that her son was not home when a thought popped into her head. If Tom goes upstairs he'll likely put an end to her son's shenanigans.

"He's upstairs Tom, you can just go on up." Daine said quite pleased with her plan

"Are you okay Diane? You look a little flushed? Here let me get you to the couch so we can figure out what's got you so worked up." Tom said as he guided the obviously horny milf to sit down, with him sitting quite close to her.

Diane could feel his right leg pressed up against her left thigh and was surprised to find it only added to her currently aroused state.

Tom didn't waste time, recognizing she was turned on and vulnerable, went forward with the plan. Holding her hand in his, he looked into her eyes intensely and said. "Is there anything I can do to help? You know I'd do just about anything to be of...service to you."

Just then, the renewed sounds of sexually active teenagers could be heard coming from upstairs. Being distracted by said noises, Diane didn't notice Tom had placed his strong hand on her thigh and was caressing his way upwards.

"That son of mine forgets his place. He must realize I can hear every word and moan coming out of that little sluts mouth." Diane said before looking down at the hand making its way up to the hem of her business skirt.

She knew she needed to say something soon before things got out of control but with all that has transpired since she arrived home, she was having feelings of desire she hasn't felt in quite some time.

Tom noticing the way she just stared at his hand and the way her breaths grew heavy, he decided now or never.

Leaning closer, putting his face mere inches from hers, he whispered in her ear, "we could teach him a lesson by making some noise of our own."

Diane felt his warm breath on the nape of her neck causing a slight shiver run up her spine but she was more concerned about the hand that was now past her skirt's edge and still making progress. Looking up to tell Tom to please stop, she realized her mistake when she opened her mouth to speak.

Tom saw his opening and moved in covering her open mouth with his, kissing her deeply and passionately.

Diane moaned as she fell into his embrace feeling her own passion rise. Not realizing, as the kiss intensified, he was now caressing her pussy through her very wet panties. Mrs. Worthington attempted to push her son's friend back hoping to end this before it was too late but Tom was relentlessly holding on to her with his right arm around her waist. Diane was now at the point of no return and capitulated by unconsciously opening her legs wider, giving Tom the room he needed to slip his eager fingers into her panties and then into her soaked cunt.

Diane was on the verge of a very explosive orgasm. It's been quite some time since a real man took her so expertly.

Suddenly Tom jumped up and pulled Diane up by her hand and spun her around so her back was to him. Not giving the hot milf a chance to resist, he shoved his left hand down inside her panties only to pick up where he left off. His right hand went around her waist and traveled upwards to her heaving breast to find a rock hard nipple begging to be abused, so he twisted and pulled on the sensitive nub earning more than a mere moan.

"Nnnnggghhh Fuck! Oh god Tom...you...god Tom you can't I can't...please. Oh FFFUUUCKK...SSHHIITTTT! I... PLEASE DON'T...DON'T...STOP! I'M GONNA CUM IF YOU...PLEASE DON'T STOP FUUUUUCK I'M CUMING!" Diane's orgasm was epic, first her body seized up then released with a gushing of her over-stimulated cunt. Her panties catching most of her girl cum from dowsing the living room furniture. If it wasn't for Tom holding her close to him she would have slumped to the floor.

Before she had the chance to recover, Diane found herself kneeling on the couch leaning over the couch back. At the moment Tom was removing her panties which were saturated.

"Tom we can't, you can't, I'm not some teen slut you can just have your...FUCK OWWW that hurt!" She screamed when Tom's big wide receiving hand slapped her on the right side of her ass.

"We can and we will! You need this and I'm gonna give it to you. You don't think I've noticed how sexually frustrated you are? I've caught you many times staring at the bulge in my pants, you thirsty slut!" Tom said before slapping her left then right cheeks consecutively.

"Uunnggghhhh! Fuck Tom okay please stop. I'll be good just please st..." she was cut off when Tom sunk 5 inches of his 9 inch cock into her molten hot pussy. "Nnnggghhh!" Diane has never felt a cock as thick as Tom's stretching her velvet walls.

Tom was in fucking heaven. He was finally fucking the milf thats been occupying his head space for years. He looked down and saw 4 inches still on deck ready to occupy some space itself.

Holding on to her hips, Tom pushed another 2 inches into Diane's mature cunt. After giving her a chance to acclimate, he then delivered the final 2 inches home.

Once fully seated he asked the slut cuming on his cock, "who's pussy is this?" 'SLAP' I said, who's 'SLAP' pussy 'SLAP' is 'SLAP' this 'SLAP'?"

Diane did not want to answer that question. If she did there would be no going back. It would mean she would be submitting herself to Tom. She would have to grant him access to her body whenever he chose. But she was finding it hard to deny the pleasure coursing through her core. So what if he was her son's friend? She was a grown woman and her son would be leaving for college in just 6 months. It felt so good to finally give her body to someone who knows what to do with it.

"Oh god Tom, it's your pussy! Use my body! Make me your slut! Oh fuck, your cock is so fucking thick and I'm so fucking tight." Diane said as she capitulated.

Tom was thrusting into Diane without pause, finally fucking his best friends mother, he had no intention of ever stopping. Pulling out till just the tip was still inside her, he slapped her ass one more time before plunging back in and smashing into her cervix.

"Fuck! This is some good pussy! So wet for me! Tell me you need this slut. Tell me that you're a slut for my teenage cock!" Tom said, adding another slap.

Diane was on the verge of a very powerful orgasm, between the pounding she was receiving and the things Tom was attempting to force her to admit, she knew it was going to be a big one. She could feel every vein caressing the walls of her drenched pussy and his cock head was scrapping the fuck out of her G-spot. She knew there was no holding out any longer, so she came on her son's best friend's cock.

"Nnnnggghh fuck! Oh god Tom I'm cuming. Don't stop, I need this. Yes I need this so bad. I'm a slut for your fat teenage cock! OH FUUUCCKK YESSSS! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BIG COCK BASTARD!" Diane screamed.

Meanwhile at the top of the stairs Tiffany and Vince were listening in on Vince's mom getting fucked like common whore. "Your mom is finally getting that young dick. And I'll bet you're dying to get some of that mommy cunt yourself." Tiffany teased.

Vince was besides himself listening to his mother lose all self control, just like he does when in Vanessa mode. But right now, hearing his mother's cries of ecstasy, he was reminded of what it felt like to be the man fucking a random sluts holes. Thankfully Tiffany removed the cock cage or his current erection would have been extremely painful as he imagined himself fucking his horny slut of a mother with all 8 inches buried in her warm wet twat. He was about to pull out his leaking, erect cock and find relief but Tiffany stopped him and said, "follow my lead and you'll have that cock of yours drenched in mommy's cunt juice in a moment. Follow me and be quiet." She said as she headed down the stairs with Vince in tow.

Diane was about to cum again on Tom's wonderful cock when she felt the couch shift in front of her. Opening her eyes she saw with horror, her son sitting only inches away with that Tiffany girl sitting on the far side of him. They were making out as if Diane wasn't there getting fucked senseless.

'Noooo! They can't be here. This is wrong. Why did they come down here when they could have easily stayed upstairs fucking?' She wondered. And just when she was about to complain, she experienced the most powerful orgasm thus far. She saw stars as her whole body spasmed out of control.

"Ooohhhh...FUUUCCKK! CUMING! Nooo not in front of them. Tom please you must...OUCH." Diane yelped as Tom's hand slapped her ass really hard leaving a red hand print that would be there tomorrow to remind her of what she did today.

Tiffany reached down to unzip Vince and pull out his heavily leaking man meat, stroking it in front of his mother's hungry eyes. Only inches from her, Diane could easily have taken it in her mouth but refused to cross that line.

Vince grabbed a fist full of Tiffany's hair and forced her downward to his balls which she proceeded to slather with her experienced tongue.

Tiffany looked the slut milf in the eye's as she stroked cock and worshiped balls. She watched as the reluctant mother stared at the 8 inch meat pole in front of her with her mouth drooling in equal measure to the leaking pre-cum running from her son's lemon sized cock head.

Diane knew this was all wrong but couldn't deny how good it felt to finally be getting a proper fucking even if it was in front of her son. The young girl was looking right at her knowingly, tempting her to take her son's cock into her mouth, into her throat...like a slut mommy! Diane resisted with all her might this new temptation. Though she couldn't help but admire the size and girth of Vince's cock. If only she could taste it just this once, feel it throbbing in her throat and finally swallowing a mouthful of his incestuous cum.

'Yessss I must really be a slut mommy, having such thoughts! Allowing myself to be used in front of my son and his girlfriend. But I can't permit myself to cross another line. I can't allow this girl to put that fat juicy cock in my mouth. I...must...resist...' was her thought as Tom slapped her ass twice, distracting Diane enough to give Tiffany the opportunity to shove Vince's cock into his mother's open, hungry mouth. Caught completely by surprise, Diane had about 4 inches of her son's large cock pulsating on her tongue.

With a fat veiny cock in her abused pussy and another in her mouth, Diane was lost to the moment and finally gave in to the pleasure she was experiencing. She now wanted his cum. She wanted her teenage son to cum down her throat. She wanted to taste his warm load fresh from his ball sack. Diane was well aware she was now wallowing in her own depravity and it felt devine. To her all 4 of them were giving in to their baser instincts without regret. Enjoying the sinful pleasures they were experiencing.

"Mmmmhh, GGLLLUUCCKK GGLLUUUCCKKK!" Was the only sound she could make while trying to deepthroat his shaft.

Tiffany put her hand on the back of slut mommies head and applied pressure, forcing more of Vince's cock down her throat. Soon Diane could feel her son's pubic hair tickling her upper lip.

"Oh god mom, your mouth feels so good on my fat cock! Me and Tom have been wanting to fuck you for so long. Are you gonna be our mommy slut now? Think about it, you'll always have a cock in the house to fuck and suck, young cock. And when Tom comes over you'll have two. Just what a cock hungry slut needs." Vince said knowing he was pushing her buttons. His words only spurned her on. He then looked up at Tom sawing away at his mother's pussy and said. "Ahh yes that's it, fuck, when I asked her if she was gonna be our slut she started sucking harder, I think she likes the idea."

Diane did like the idea, hell she fucking loved it. No more worrying about going out to find some maybe dick. No more one and done. Shit her son rock hard 8 inch cock gives off more pre-cum than most men can fully ejaculate. As long as everyone involved can be discrete this was a win, win, win for everybody.

Tiffany saw the look of pure pleasure on Diane's face and decided she was ready for some more advanced depravity, so she suggested, "Vince why don't you get those clothes off and 69 your slut mommy. Make sure you eat that milf pussy as good as she's worshiping that cock of yours. Tom, I believe she has another hole that's so far being neglected. Use your thumb and your imagination. I can't think of everything."

Tiffany, with a fist full of Diane's hair, lifted slut mommies head off her son's cock with a pop and stuck her tongue in the milfs mouth tasting the pre-cum that coated it. She kissed Vince's mom with a passion and could feel the slut sucking her tongue like it was a cock.

'Mmm oral fixation for sure. I can't wait to shove my special girl cock down her throat.' Tiffany thought as a naked Vince got into place under his mother.

"Diane...can I call you Diane...one day you're going to thank me for all that I have taught your immature man-boy. In Fact you might as well know this whole affair is my doing. I was getting impatient waiting for these two to just fucking go for it and fuck you already. But now that the ice has been broken, I'll bet you'll get some speeding tickets trying to get home to these two as fast as you can. He-he-he!" Tiffany announced as she guided Diane's mouth back to her son's glistening cockmeat.

Vince could feel his mother's mouth return to his shaft and at Tiffany's guidance, caressed his heavily loaded ball sack as Tom fucked her dripping cunt above him. What a sight, the cock that dominated his existence ever since Tiffany turned him into a bisexual fagot, fucking the pussy that gave birth to him.

Placing his mouth over his mother's clit he sucked it while he watched Tom begin to work his thumb in his mom's asshole, just as Tiffany had suggested.

While working his mother's abused cunt in unison with Tom, Vince proceeded to snake his tongue through his mother's folds until it came in contact with Tom's long shaft. Eating his mother's cunt while licking his daddy's cock was his new favorite thing. He couldn't wait to eat Tom's and his mother's cream pie.

Meanwhile Tiffany went around to Diane's rear and spread slut mommies ass cheeks. Removing the thumb in her ass, Tiffany replaced it with her tongue and proceeded to increase its size by commanding the nanites.

So with her son's cock in her mouth and throat, Tom's cock buried deep in her cunt pounding away, Diane now had her son's new girlfriend's 6 inch tongue snaking its way into the depths of her ass.

Diane could feel the mother of all orgasms begin in her core and spread to her pulsating sphincter.

"FUUCCCKK I'M...I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK ME HARDER TOM! FUCK MY NASTY CUNT! EAT MY ASSHOLE YOU LITTLE SLUT! OOOHHH GOD VINCE YOUR MOUTH FEELS SOOO GOOOD I'M GONNA FILL IT WITH MOMMIES CUM! OH...FFFUUCCKK I'M CUMING! DRINK IT! DRINK IT ALL!" Diane lost it as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. Girl cum ejaculated all over her son's face filling his mouth.

Diane's pulsating cock sleeve was making it hard for Tom not to release his own pent up orgasm. He was now crashing into his new slut's cervix with every penetration, pushing Diane to go from one orgasm to the next, causing her to see spots. She all but forgot about sucking her son's cock and was half heartedly stroking him.

Tom couldn't hold out any longer and bellowed, "FUCK YEAH! Do you feel that slut? I'm filling your womb with my young potent seed. Now that you're my slut I'll be breeding you regularly. Maybe it's time Vince gets a sibling. Your tits are gonna look even better when they're heavy with milk."

While he was emptying the content of his balls in Diane, two things were occurring. One, Diane shuttered and came in a squirting orgasm at the thought of getting knocked up by her neighbor's son. And two, Vince, after getting doused again by his mother's ejaculation, was licking up Tom's sperm as it oozed out of his mother's well used cunt.

As soon as Tom pulled out of Diane, more of his cum spilled out all over Vince's face, adding to the mess. So with both his mother's and Tom's cum painting him, Vince opened his mouth wide and began sucking his best friend's fat juicy cock. What little sperm there was left in his shaft became Vince's consolation prize.

Diane, knowing her pussy was full of Tom's cum, became concerned that her son was still eating her cunt.

'My god! My son is purposely eating his best friend's cum out of me.' This thought compelled her to look under her body only to see he was now sucking the cock that was just inside of her.

'Oh my god! My son must be bisexual. I had no idea. I wonder how long this has been going on.' Not that she was opposed to his proclivities, she just felt he could have told her.

Tiffany watched all of this with amusement. 'Now that the milf knows, it's time for her to know some more!' She thought. Willing the nanites in her blood to increase her little penis to 12 inches long and 3 inches wide, the petite trans girl positioned herself in between Vince's legs and lifted her short skirt to reveal her big surprise.