Tiffany Charles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Diane looked up there was the most perfect cock she had ever seen bobbing in front of her face. Not only was it at least a foot long but it was capped with a fist sized spongy head that was leaking pre-cum by the buckets. Tracing the veiny length with star struck eyes, the slut milf was once again dreaming of orgasms to come. Wondering who this enormous appendage belonged to, she, with great difficulty, tore her eyes from it and looked up at the smiling face of her son's new girlfriend.

With a swivel in her hips, Tiffany caused her huge she-cock to sway side to side hypnotically. As if in a trance, slut mommy inched forward closer to her new found obsession, and allowed her lips to circle the head while snaking her tongue into the pee hole tasting the impossibly delicious fluids there. Diane heard of shemales but never met one and wondered, 'did all shemales have such amazing cocks?'

Not willing to settle for a mouthful of cockhead, she ambitiously took about 4 inches of thick shaft into her already cramped mouth. Working the monster cock as best she could, Diane's next thought caused her to experience her first oral orgasm, 'I need this in my pussy...can it even fit in me without tearing me in two?'

"MMMPPHH...GGLLLUUGGGG...GGGGLLUUUKK! MMMMMPPHH!" The milfs oral fixation was in full effect driving her to take more of Tiffany's huge shlong down her throat. Forgotten were her son and his best friend. All thoughts were on how she was going to get this meat log in her milf pussy.

As if reading her thoughts, Tiffany directed everyone into new positions.

Pulling slut mommy off her shaft, Tiffany said, "Vince get up and take Tom's position while I get under your mother so she can ride my cock. We're going to DP this slut. Tom, you come up here so me and mommy slut can worship your beautiful cock together."

Everyone did as told and Diane found herself hovering over the largest cock by far that has ever threatened to enter her drooling cunt. Lowering herself till she felt the mighty obelisk wedging itself between her distended lips, she felt her son's hands on her shoulders gently pushing her down Tiffany's shaft till she had half a foot of cock buried in her.

Taking the time to adjust, Diane announced her pleasure and discomfort. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, thats big! Oh god you're destroying my little pussy! NNNGGGHHH! It hurts so good! Please someone, play with my nipples, I need a distraction or I'm never going to get this monster inside of me." So as Vince reached around to accommodate his mother's request, Tiffany used her thumb knowingly on the milfs clit. This was enough to encourage Diane's descent until she finally found herself completely and joyfully impaled.

"Vince it's your turn now. Go easy, she's painfully stuffed with cock already.

Placing his rock hard cock at the entrance to his mother's anal cavity, Vince slowly fed her pulsating sphincter, inch after inch of young and hung meat. After about two minutes of slow penetration, he finally bottomed out. He held still when he felt his mother grinding on Tiffany's shaft. This caused her to capture and expel 2 inches of her son's incestuous cock over and over, driving him insane with pure pleasure. So many fantasies were being fulfilled today.

"So full! So fucking full!" Was all she could say while Tiffany looked at Tom's 9 inch cock as he aimed it at her mouth. Pulling the milf down to her, Tiffany started kissing Diane hoping Tom knew what was expected of him.

Not one to disappoint, Tom slid his shaft between Diane's and Tiffany's kissing lips.

"Fuck that feels good! You two sluts are almost as good as Vanessa!" Tom announced.

Breaking the kiss, Diane asked, "Who's Vanessa?"

To which Tiffany said "Oh you'll meet her later, for now help me make Tom forget about that slut."

With two pairs of dick sucking lips working his shaft in unison, Tom was wondering which one would get his load.

"Fuck! You two sluts are going to make me cum again. Both of you look at me cheek to cheek." Tom ordered.

And as soon as they did, he shot a long rope of cum across both their faces, going from Diane's forehead down to Tiffany's mouth. Second rope went straight into Diane's mouth, which she eagerly shared in a kiss with the petite trans girl with the enormous cock still buried in her very stretched out cunt. The rest of Tom's cum was painted across both sluts' faces as they continued to suck each other's tongues.

With two cocks her two sensitive holes, Diane began cuming hard on both cocks in a gushing orgasm that triggered both Tiffany and her son to erupt inside of her stretched and well satisfied holes.

Vince pulled out first and watched with satisfaction as his load slowly oozed from his slut mother's asshole down to its final resting place on Tiffany's balls. He was about to dive it for a clean up when he heard Tom say.

"Uh uh Vanessa, daddy first. Get over here and clean this cock you slut. And when you're done I want you to clean these two sluts next. Since I'm the only real man here, I get certain privileges."

Vince immediately returned to Vanessa mode and replied. "Yes Daddy." Before obediently taking Tom's cock into his mouth no more than ten inches away from his mother's eyes.

Diane, still recovering from the best sex in her whole adult life, was slow to put the pieces together but when she did..."Wait you're Vanessa? Somebody please tell me what's going on."

Tiffany did the explaining. "Yes Mrs. Slut mommy, your son is our submissive sissy cumslut! He still likes girls but now he loves cock. So we, Tom and I, allow him to maintain his masculinity in public but in private...well that's a horse of a different color. Tom is his DADDY and I am his Mistress! And if you're interested you can fuck him as well. I'll bring a strap-on next time I come over. Tom, say something, I think you owe her that much!"

Tom, with his dick thoroughly cleaned, he pulled a pouting Vanessa off his flaccid cock. "It's true, Tiffany saw something in Vince that neither of us saw. He's a submissive sissy cock slut and he's... my personal whore! I bring paying customers for him to service and in return I let him get my cock anytime we're together. It's been hell trying to keep his secret from you but in school he acts like he's only into chicks. But she loves the cock!" And looking at an embarrassed sissy, Tom said, "Ain't that right slut?"

Still with his head bowed low, Vanessa replied. "Yes DADDY! I love cock so much it hurts. But I still like pussy. Thank you for training me to be a good little slut. Sorry mom, I didn't know how to tell you. I was afraid you would disown me."

Diane to her credit immediately hugged her son and said. "Are you fucking shitting me? I could never do that! Your lifestyle choices are yours to make. But I am disappointed with you Tom for pimping my son to strangers for a profit. What kind of friend does that? That shit stops immediately! If Vin...I mean, if Vanessa wants to have more than one cock and some pussy when it suits him, I'm not hypocritical enough to say it's wrong but not for money and only in a safe environment." Diane said and then rolled off of Tiffany's enormous cock and then said to Vanessa. "I believe you were going to clean my used cunt and asshole!"

As Vanessa dove in and licked Tiffany's and his cum out of his mother, Tiffany said "Yeah and I'm next." To which everyone but Vanessa laughed. Good sluts don't talk or laugh with their mouth full.

To be cumtinued!

Tom is on a mission to impregnate his slut milf.