Tiffany’s Deception

Story Info
Tiffany takes further control of her deep desires.
3.5k words
4.23
1.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chevyjr
chevyjr
4 Followers

Tiffany's Deception

Tiffany spent days planning an extended weekend getaway at a secluded cottage on a semi secluded lake.

Tiffany calls his number at almost midnight. Her heart pounding in her chest, anticipation building within her. Todd answers and Tiffany struggles to keep the excitement out of her voice. After a short conversation, Todd agrees to pick her up.

Over an hour later Todd turns on to Old Mill Road wondering what cottage to look for.

His phone rings.

"Hey, I can see your lights. I'll meet you at the end of the driveway, go slow or you'll pass me cause I'm not far." Tiffany's voice comes through.

Todd sees her walking to the road and comes to a stop. She gets in, her clothes dampened by the warm light rain. She looks amazing. Todd has always had an attraction to her. Thinking about seducing her gives him a shiver. How he's fantasized about holding her, exploring her body.

"Thanks for coming"

"Well, I haven't yet." He blurts out.

"You'll never change!" Tiffany chuckles as she does up her seat belt, then moves her wet hair from her face.

"Would you want me to?" He asks.

"No, I guess not otherwise you might not have driven way out here in the middle of the night to pick up my drunk ass."

"That will never change, you know I'm never more than a phone call away." Todd replies.

They travel down the gravel road, turning on to the highway heading back to town. Todd turns up the heat as he can see Tiffany is cold, her arms wrapped around herself.

"Thanks, I was getting a little chilly." Tiffany says.

"You could always snuggle up over here." Todd says boldly.

Tiffany unbuckles her seatbelt and moves to the middle seat, leaning against his shoulder then slips her flip flops off so she can put her feet on the seat.

Todd reaches to the back seat, grabbing his coat to place it over her as a makeshift blanket.

Tiffany raises the coat and directs his arm to lay across her chest, holding his hand with her own. Their fingers touch lightly and begin to trace each other. Todd struggles to pay attention to the road hoping she doesn't notice his excitement. Her touch is electric and his heart races, his mind swirling with thoughts of her seduction.

The rain starts to pick up, so Todd turns the wipers on high, but they barely keep the window clear.

"So how are things?" He says, trying to distract himself, to force his attention back to his driving.

"Fine right now" Tiffany says quietly.

"That's not what I meant but ya, it's nice." as their fingers continue to explore each other's.

The sky decides to open up and rain hammers the windshield, the wipers no longer able to clear the torrent of water away.

Todd slows the truck to a crawl but it's no use. He turns the high beams off as the heavy rain only causes the bright lights to disperse and make it more difficult to see. When the lights dim, he can see a side road a few feet in front of them "I'm gonna stop here till the rain lets up. I can't see a thing."

Todd turns on to the side road, driving far enough off the highway so someone doesn't hit them in the pitch black.

"Well, this has turned out better than I expected" Tiffany whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing" she quickly says.

Their fingers still exploring each other's, Tiffany clasps his hand with both of hers, her heart racing.

"I love the sound of the rain" she says dreamily.

"So do I, I've fantasized about this" Todd says in a hushed voice.

"Really?" she replies.

"Ya, I've thought a lot about you." He stumbles, his pulse racing.

" I used to...." her voice trails off and goes quiet.

"You used to...what?" Todd continues.

"Nothing" she says quickly with a little giggle.

"Don't make me throw you out in the mud and tickle you till you pee your pants. You were going to say something but you're suddenly to chicken to."

"Sometimes I masturbate while thinking about you." Tiffany blurts out.

"I think of you too." Todd tells her openly.

They're both suddenly silent, years of sexual tension now out in the open, admitted by both of them has them both thinking of what to do next.

Todd reclines his seat slightly then puts his other hand across under the coat, feeling jittery like a teenager getting to touch a girl for the first time, taking her hand and engulfing her in a hug, her back pressed to him, their fingers tracing each other's. She suddenly pulls away and turns over to face him, laying across his chest placing her head on his left shoulder. She snuggles closer to him, her ample sized breasts pressing firmly against him as her nipples harden, her thoughts turn to her desire for him to touch her naked body. She looks into his eyes; she can see a fire within them.

Todd places his free hand on her hip, the tips of his fingers finding their way to touch her smooth skin beneath her shirt.

"Your hearts going five hundred miles an hour, you're not gonna croak on me, are you?" Tiffany asks him.

"Hmm your funny. You calling me old?". He says with a look of mock anger.

"Well......" she says with a grin.

"Keep calling me old and you'll pay for that!" Todd smiles with a twinkle in his eyes.

Tiffany puts her left hand on his neck and draws herself towards him, pulling his mouth to her own. Their lips meet, starting with a few nervous pecks, the passion builds as their lips part and tongues touch lightly, exploring. It's getting warm in the little cocoon, Todd slides the coat off, their kissing never slows. Tiffany raises herself to change positions and brings her leg across to straddle him, placing both hands on his neck, just below his jawline, not breaking their kissing.

Todd fumbles with the seat to recline. Her fingers around his neck, nails digging in, pulling them together, tongues dancing. He slides his hands to her hips and brings her closer. Todd tucks his hands under her shirt against her cool skin, her long hair cascading around them. She lets out a soft moan and then moves to gently remove his glasses, reaching behind her to set them on the dash, doing the same with her own.

Todd gazes at her, silhouetted by the lights from the dash of the truck, into her beautiful green eyes sparkling in the dim lighting, rain beating its own rhythm on the roof of the truck, he fumbles for his iPod. "There it is. Ok, what to pick..... Seger......Night Moves." He thinks to himself.

She smiles. "Really?" she says through a smile.

"It's the only thing I could think of." Todd chuckles.

Tiffany puts her fingers lightly on both sides of his face and draws him to her, she kisses him then leans back, her hands moving to the bottom of his shirt to grab hold, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it in the back seat.

Todd places his hands on the curve of her hips, sliding his hands under her shirt, up her sides, along her ribs to remove her shirt so it can join his. He quickly reaches for the clasp on her bra, unfastening it. Tiffany shrugs the straps from her shoulders as he tugs the garment away from her body and puts it with the growing pile of clothes in the back.

Todd gazes at her amazing breasts in the dim light. He puts a hand on each breast, kneading them firmly while rolling the nipples between his thumbs and fingers. She moans loudly. He leans and takes a nipple in his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue, then latches on and sucks, first one, then the other, licking and sucking.

"Holy fuck, you're making me hot. You better be able to keep up the pace Old Man" she moans.

Todd releases her nipple and guides her on to the passenger seat, kneeling in front of her, then reaching to slide the seat all the way back and then hits the recline lever. Lifting her ass up, Todd grabs the top of her leggings at her hips and with one tug yanks her leggings down over her ass to her knees.

"I'll show you old. I told you I'd make you pay if you kept calling me old." Todd says as he grabs her hips, pulling her to the edge of the seat then lifting her legs above her. In the dim light he can see the excitement twinkling in her eyes.

"OLD MAN!" she says teasingly.

Todd pulls her leggings off and throws them with the rest of the clothes, staring into her beautiful eyes. He places his hands on each of her thighs and pushes them apart, exposing her pussy. He bends towards her, his mouth longing for her pussy. He places his tongue at the top, parting her folds to find that magic spot to drive her crazy. With her light musky scent bringing out an animalistic hunger within him, he licks and sucks her sweet pussy juices. Her legs begin to tremble. He grips her legs and holds them apart so he can indulge in her pussy. She moans in pleasure as she runs her fingers through his hair, grinding his mouth tightly against her clit, his tongue licking and probing her sensitive clit, the familiar tingling beginning to run through her body. Todd places a finger on her pussy lips and slides it along, gently parting them to press into her, turning his finger upwards toward her pubic bone to touch her g spot. She clamps her thighs to his head and holds him there. Digging her nails into his scalp as her first orgasm rushes through her body.

"Fuck!...you're driving me crazy" she screams, releasing her fingers and thighs, as the wave of her orgasm slowly subsides.

Todd adds another finger inside her pussy while still sucking on her clit, now sliding both his fingers in and out, his fingertips continuing to contact her g spot. He increases the pressure and speed. Her hands leave his hair to find their way to her tits. She grabs them and starts kneading them, rolling her nipples between her fingers. She suddenly screams as her legs clamp his head, her heels digging into his back as a more intense orgasm washes over her body. She relaxes and Todd removes his fingers to replace them with his tongue. Todd laps up all he can like a starved cave man, then kisses and nibbles her thighs where they join her body. Her legs trembling, she places her hands on the side of his head and lifts him to stare into his eyes. Their tongues entwine and she grabs the back of his neck with one hand, mashing their lips together while his cloth covered cock presses against her sensitive womanhood. She reaches between them and pulls down his shorts, letting them fall to the floor at his knees. She drags her fingertips along his hip to his cock, surrounding it, then stroking it slowly but firmly. She releases his neck and pushes him against the dash with her hand, leaning down to take him in her mouth.

"If you do that, I won't get to feel your beautiful pussy wrapped around my cock" Todd gasps.

"Can't control yourself Old Man?" she giggles.

" No, not tonight I can't, you have me so revved up I'm surprised I didn't cum already."

She leans back into the seat, reaching for his hands. Their fingers entwine and lips meet. They kiss as bodies meet. Her pussy hot against his cock. Todd kisses and nibbles down her jawbone till just below her ear. He can feel her arms wrap around his shoulders, resting her hands on the back of his neck and head. Todd reaches down and grabs her ass as she locks her legs around his hips. They roll so Todd is in the seat, her legs on either side, trapping his cock against her pussy. She grinds along, sliding her pussy the length of his shaft until the tip finds her entrance. She rolls her hips allowing him to enter, coming to a stop when their pubic bones meet after one slow, smooth thrust. Todd holds her hips to stop her from moving, savouring the feeling. She pulls him to her chest, rocking her hips back and forth, his cock held deep, her clit grinding against him.

"Holy fuck, I've dreamt of this for so long" Todd says to her. Tiffany smiles. She starts riding up and down. Todd tightens his grip on her ass and thrust upwards. She quickens the pace and leans in, their tongues dancing together in a wild frenzy. He moves his hands to her tits and grasps her nipples with finger and thumb and begins to squeeze. She moans loudly. Todd pushes her back and brings her tits together, bringing them to his mouth to lick and suck her nipples. She throws her head back and moans, her pussy clamping his cock like a vice. Shivers run through him as her fingernails dig into his neck. Her touch is electric. Todd grabs her waist and drives their bodies together, stopping her from moving.

"Let's move to the back seat" he tells her. Tiffany smiles and groans as they separate their bodies and untangle their limbs.

They open the door and stand beside each other, the rain lightly falling, cooling them. Todd grabs her waist and pulls her close, wrapping his arms around her amazing body while trailing kisses along her neck. Tiffany wraps her arms around his shoulders and lifts herself, wrapping her legs around his waist. She bites his earlobe and nibbles down his neck. Todd opens the back door and places her on the seat. Tiffany begins to move further away to allow him to climb in. Todd moves the front seat and tilts it all the way forward giving them more room, while thinking the next time will be somewhere more appropriate. She reaches for him, pulling him on top of her. Todd lowers himself between her legs and enters her with one smooth movement until their bodies are pressed tightly together again. They both shiver at the feeling. She wraps her arms around Todd's neck and digs her nails in to his back.

"Oh god yes" she says "Fuck me.. I want you so bad."

Todd begins to move, thrusting his hips forward hard, driving his cock in to her magnificent body, making slapping noises as they build a rhythm of lust. Todd kisses her and she bites his lip and rakes her nails along his back.

"AHH God. I've wanted you for so long." "I want your body to want me, every time you think of me makes your body ache for my touch. " Todd whispers hoarsely in her ear.

She moans and places her heels on his ass and starts driving the thrusts. Their bodies colliding together in a hot frenzy of lust. She lets out a scream as Todd feels her pussy contract around his cock, her nails clawing across his back as her teeth sink into his neck. Todd can feel the surge as his orgasm rips through his body, and with one final thrust, erupts deep inside her spasming pussy. Todd collapses on top of her. Her arms still around him, holding tight. Tiffany releases her nails from his back and kisses him deeply. She stares into his blue eyes.

"Sorry" she whispers to him "Sometimes I get rough."

They roll on their sides facing each other, bodies pressed tightly together on the narrow back seat. Todd brushes the hair from her face and kisses her gently, placing his arms around her. They lay there catching their breath. The sweat cooling on their skin. They drift off in a light slumber, their passion sated.

Tiffany wakes a short time later, Todd still holding her tightly. She places her hand on his neck and puts her lips to his. He stirs, and returns the kiss, opening his eyes.

"Hey, Beautiful" he says " Are you cold?"

"Not really" Tiffany replies, his body warm against hers.

They sit up and he turns and kneels on the floor in front of her, taking her leggings and slipping them over her feet, while sliding his hands up her calves to her thighs. Tiffany raises her ass a little so he can slide them on. Todd takes the bra and slides it onto her arms, leaning in to kiss her neck while slipping the arm loops over her shoulders. Tiffany wraps her arms around his shoulders and leans into him. He latches the bra. He kisses the nape of her neck and holds her tight.

"Mmm. I could stay like this forever" he says.

"Yeah, but I think we would starve" Tiffany replies.

They laugh and he sits beside her to get dressed, while Tiffany puts her shirt on and tries to straighten her hair, realizing she has no purse, no clothes, no keys to get in her house.

"Shit!" she mumbles.

"What's wrong?" Todd replies with a look of concern on his face.

"I forgot my purse and my clothes at my friends camp" Tiffany tells him.

"No problem, we can go back and get your stuff." Todd says as he pulls his shirt on.

Tiffany smiles.

Todd opens the doors to the truck and stands beside it. He wraps his arms around her. Tiffany feels small against him. He leans back and kisses her, then lifts her up and places her on the front seat. He grabs his jacket off the floor and wipes the dirt off her feet and puts her flip flops on, closes the door and walks to the driver's side. He gets in, wipes his feet and puts his shoes on.

"At least the rain has stopped. Looks like it might be a nice day today." "What would you like to do? Todd asks.

"Well after a nap and maybe a shower, I don't have any plans. Everyone's gone for the weekend so I'm alone till Monday." Tiffany tells him.

"Me too. The kids went for a sleep over, and the wife went to a friend's place for a girl's weekend, I know they all won't be back till sometime Monday. They all wanted a weekend to themselves, so I stayed home." He tells her.

"Well then, looks like it's you and I, if that's Ok?" Tiffany says with a smile.

"Absolutely!" He grins.

He backs the truck out onto the highway and heads back towards the cottage where he picked her up. It's still a bit dark out but the sun is starting to lighten the sky. Tiffany reaches for his ipod and searches for something to listen to.

"Is that all you listen to, crappy 80's hair metal?" she teases.

"There's lots of different stuff in there, pick whatever you want." he smiles.

Tiffany searches for something familiar, sees a couple songs she likes and sets the music to shuffle. She leans back in the seat and closes her eyes, thinking how perfect things have turned out, smiling inwardly. She awakens to the feel of the truck turning and hears the tires crunch on the gravel road. Tiffany opens her eyes and looks out the window.

"It's the fifth driveway on the right" she tells him.

"I think I remember" he replies.

They travel the short distance and turn into the driveway, following its short length to park in front of a well-kept single-story cottage. Tiffany exits the truck and walks on to the large deck to the cottage. She opens the door and looks back to see Todd watching her every move and as she enters the camp, she motions for him to follow. He turns off the truck and hurries to follow her through the door.

"Wow, this is a nice place." he whispers as he tries to move silently next to her.

"Yeah, my friends dad built it when we were kids. I used to spend lots of time here." she replies.

They stand silently together in a large open living space while soft moans come from one of the bedrooms to the left. Tiffany grabs his hand and moves closer to where the source of the noise seems to be coming from, but Todd stops just before they get to the room. Tiffany turns to him motioning for him to come closer as she steps into the doorway, pulling his hand until he can see directly into the room.

As Todd's eyes adjust to the dim lights, his expression changes to one of wonder.

"It's about time you got back here Tiffany. Did you finally fuck my husband?"

chevyjr
chevyjr
4 Followers