Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 02

Story Info
Tiffany accepts her punishment, and it's a rude awakening.
3.7k words
4.48
15k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the fucking sheriff?" Tiffany barked at me. "Bullshit!"

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my wallet. I skillfully opened it with one hand so that my badge was visible, and my ID dropped open. I rotated my hand around so that she could clearly see both my badge and ID, before closing it up and putting it back.

"Remember how Bobby said to release you to me?" I inquired. "This is what he was referring to. If you pull any of your shit with me, I will charge you myself, and have Bobby press charges for assaulting him up there on top of it, got it?"

Tiffany remained silent for a second.

"Let me remind you that we still have thirty miles to go." I said smugly. "And you're out of clothes. GOT IT?"

"Yes Sir." she said dejectedly.

"Good!" I replied cheerily.

With that, I reached out and began groping her firm tits aggressively. Tiffany started to say something, but for the first time in her life, kept her uneducated mouth shut, letting me squeeze her perky D cups vigorously. I wasn't doing it hard, and it must have felt good to her, because after a minute or so, I heard a slight sigh. Tiffany reached down between her legs and began masturbating right there in the car next to me!

"Oh, that feels nice." she murmured. "Squeeze my titties, you fucking pervert. It feels so nice in my titties. Oh shit, in my cunt too."

She continued rubbing her fingers in circles over her clit and then plunged her hand into her sopping wet cunt with a squishing noise. I stared in amazement, and pulled to the side of the road to keep from crashing, as she slid her entire hand into her cunt!

Her hips were a little wide, and from what I was seeing, I was betting I could slide my hand all the way up to my elbow once we got home! I was definitely going to enjoy being with her and having sexual relations, while I rehabilitated her nasty ass into someone a lot more pleasant to be around. Tiffany gasped loudly, and began bucking wildly as she came hard.

"Oh God!" she panted. "Squeeze my big titties, Jack! Squeeze them! Oh God, I'm gonna cum again!"

This time, I heard a nice squirting sound as she dribbled all over the seat. Naughty girl! She was going to have to clean that up! Tiffany finished her orgasm and slid down the seat, looking at me intently.

"I didn't mean for that to happen!" she said defensively. "I didn't want it to."

"Don't worry about it." I replied, as I put the car in Drive and continued the trip. "It'll happen again too. Many, many times. Don't forget, you agreed to suck my dick and swallow when we get home. Thank goodness we're almost there. I'm about a nervous wreck trying to keep from fucking you right here in the car."

Tiffany said nothing, but stared sullenly ahead. She'd cum because of me, and she hated I had that control over her. She still had a lot to learn though! That had been nothing compared to what she would start experiencing come morning, when Sheriff Jack became Drill Sergeant Jack. She would soon come to rue the day she agreed to be released into my custody!

We arrived at the house, which sat on several dozen acres of hilly land overlooking some mountains, and I parked the car.

"Out you go." I instructed. "Time to start paying your debt to society."

Tiffany exited the car and looked around.

"This is really beautiful." she said quietly. "I never knew this was where you lived. I thought you still lived in Raleigh."

"Nope." I replied, as I joined her next to the car. "This is where I've been for several years now. Nice, quiet little town. I like it here. That's why I decided to run for sheriff."

I put my hand around her bare waist and guided her toward the house.

"How does it feel to walk around without any clothes on?" I inquired.

Tiffany sucked her breath in, as she suddenly remembered she was nude.

"I- I..." she stammered. "I don't know."

"You like it." I responded. "That's why you came in the car. Now, speaking of cumming, it's my turn."

"You want your penis sucked." Tiffany said quietly. "I remember."

"Good!" I said sternly. "And I want you to do it right here, out in the open."

"But someone might see us!" she protested.

"No chance of that." I said cheerily. "I own forty acres up here. If anyone sees us, they'll be shot for trespassing. Now get down on your knees where you belong."

Tiffany stared at me intently for several seconds, mulling over in her head whether to open her mouth or not. Finally, she did, but not in a belligerent way. She dropped to her knees as I unzipped my jeans and grudgingly opened her mouth, engulfing my dick in the warm wetness inside. It was a half-assed blowjob she was giving me, but it still felt nice, and the thought of this all the way home had me pretty ready to go.

"You're doing an okay job," I commented, "but I'll teach you how to do it right. Fortunately for me, I've been fantasizing about this the whole trip, so I'm rather horny. In fact, I'm ready to cum in your mouth right now."

I sighed and smiled, as I ejaculated in my sister-in-law's mouth. Spurt after spurt of my thick semen erupted from my cock and filled her mouth.

"Swallow it!" I instructed. "Swallow it all."

I'll have to give the snotty little bitch credit; she did her best to take it all, but a little went down the wrong pipe and she began coughing in response. A thick rope of cum dribbled out of her nose and hung there for a second before dropping off. She continued coughing for a minute or so, before she was finally able to speak. As soon as she opened her mouth, I was expecting a sarcastic remark, but to my surprise, that was not the case.

"I tried." she said plaintively. "I'm not used to doing that."

"It's okay." I replied accommodatingly. "It still felt nice, but I'll have to teach you how to that properly. I'll wanting one of those seventeen times a day."

"What?!" Tiffany burst out. "Are you fucking crazy?"

"No." I said sternly. "That was a joke, and while I realize that you are probably incapable of the concept of humor, it was still in fact, a joke. However, your response was clearly rude and disrespectful. I'm going to have to punish you for that. You have to learn your manners and have respect for others, Tiffany."

For the first time since I'd met her, I saw a look of trepidation cross her face. She was clearly fearful for what might happen next.

"I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank your naughty little ass." I stated. "Come here."

"Don't you touch me!" she hollered, as I approached her. "Stay the hell away from me!"

We grappled for a few seconds, but it wasn't much of a contest. She was face down on the floor in clean carpet this time, and I cuffed her hands behind her back.

"I'm not even going to bother turning you over my knee!" I snarled. "I'm going to do it right here!"

With that, I brought my hand down on her ass with the loudest smack I've ever heard. Tiffany howled like a baying hound, and I continued spanking her for almost a minute, carefully keeping track of how many expletives she used in communicating with me. I finally stopped when she started crying, and I knew it was for real.

"Have you had enough?" I demanded.

Tiffany nodded, with tears streaming down her cheeks. I uncuffed her and helped her up. Her ass was glowing a fiery red from all the smacking it had taken, and to be honest, my hand was stinging a bit as well. It was worth it, however, to have her at this point; a point I was confident she had never been at before in her worthless life.

"Here's how it goes from here on out." I said gruffly. "Every time you sass me, I will destroy a piece of your clothing. I kept count of what you said to me when I was spanking you, and I will throw seven of your bras in the fire. Conversely, if you can keep your mouth shut for a while, every eight hours that you don't fuck up, I will allow you put one article of clothing back on. Be civil to me for a few days and you'll be fully dressed in a couple of days.

"Remember this, however, if you are rude or nasty I will tear a piece of clothing from your body for each offense, and I will start with your tops. Then, I'll go through your bras, then your pants and finally, your panties. When those are gone, you will have nothing left to wear. I will take you into town and drag you along with me while I go grocery shopping. Everyone will be leering at you."

Tiffany paled noticeably at the threat. It was clear that I meant business, but she had twenty seven years of life to overcome and change. It was going to be a challenge for her, that was certain.

"So here is what is going to transpire from here on out." I explained. "Since we're both tired from the trip, I'm going to make some dinner and then we'll go to bed. In the morning, your training will begin."

"W-what training?" Tiffany inquired cautiously.

"Basic training." I replied. "Boot camp. I will teach you discipline and respect. I will tell you right now, it's gonna be tough, but it's your last chance. Blow it, and you may as well put a rope around your own neck right now."

Before she could respond, I continued.

"Come with me. You're going to help me fix dinner."

She followed me into the kitchen and I opened the freezer, removing a couple of vacuum sealed packages.

"What is that?" she inquired, trying very hard not to sound negative, lest she get another spanking.

"Good food from the good Earth." I replied. "This is all food that I have either grown or shot myself. No GMOs or soy; no poison like you get from all the crap that you've been shoving down your piehole all these years.

"This food is all natural. It will enhance your ability to tone down on some of that soy-based fat you've started to retain, and it will cleanse your system of all the garbage that has ruined your body. It may even help with your attitude. It's amazing what can happen when you stop taking in all of those toxins."

I took one of the packages and slit it open. I removed a nice, thick slab of red meat and placed it onto a plate.

"That's a nice looking London broil." Tiffany said, trying to be polite.

"You like steak?" I asked.

Tiffany nodded.

"Good." I responded. "Because I cook a lot of it. As you can see, it's very lean, no fat marbling in my meat. It's all grass fed. Pure protein. Same with my pork. No artificial feed."

I turned on the broiler and placed the "London broil" onto the broiler pan, dusting it generously with with a lemon herb seasoning that I make myself. I then took the other package and opened it up, revealing a frozen glob of summer squash. I stuck it in the microwave and thawed it while I boiled up some wild rice. Together with a little olive oil, I made a nice stir-fry to go along with the "London broil" that was in the oven.

When the meat was done, I removed it from the oven and placed it onto a large carving platter; slicing it delicately until the entire "London broil" was completely carved.

"Help yourself." I encouraged, as I took a generous helping of meat and the veggie-fry.

I sat down and watched Tiffany, as she took some of the food as well. I knew she was hungry, and it all smelled damned good. To my surprise, she loaded her plate with meat and vegetables and sat next to me at the table. She started to put her fork to the food, but I stopped her.

"We will give thanks for this food first." I informed her. "It didn't come from a magical food tree."

Tiffany looked puzzled. Obviously, she was not used to giving thanks for anything she received; it was all owed to her. This was an entirely new concept to her.

"I don't understand." she said blankly. "Thanks for what, and to whom?"

I realized that this was a teachable moment, and I seized upon the opportunity to help her understand that the sun and planets did not revolve around her.

"Whether you believe in God or not," I began, "you still have to understand that in all of the randomness in this universe, something binds it together. In all of that randomness, it has allowed me to put food on this table and therefor, I give thanks that I have this food. It's not a prayer, Tiffany; it's just an acknowledgment that I am grateful for this food. Do you understand that?"

Tiffany thought about it for a moment and then nodded.

"Yeah." she replied. "In some weird way, it kinda makes sense. I never thought about it like that before."

"Good." I responded. "Take my hands and we will give thanks for this food."

To my astonishment, she actually took my hands in hers!

"I give thanks for this food." I said simply. "I am very grateful to be able to grow and harvest my own meat and vegetables."

I let go of her hands and she gave me an odd look.

"I know what you were thinking." I said with a gentle smile. "There are no prayers at this table. Go ahead and eat."

She did just that, as well as myself. I was pretty hungry from the trip and so was she. We didn't say a single word as we ate our dinner, until we were finished.

"Jack..." Tiffany said quietly. "That was really good. Thank you."

I was taken aback, to say the least, at her comment. Her freely giving a compliment was like hearing Donald Trump admitting he'd made a mistake.

"You're welcome." I replied. "Did you notice a difference in the flavor?"

Tiffany nodded vigorously.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "That beef was so tender, and it had a different flavor too. It was delicious! Was it black Angus?"

"No." I responded, with a shake of my head. "It's not Angus at all, black or red."

"What then?" she implored. "That was the best steak I have ever eaten."

"It wasn't steak." I replied nonchalantly. "It was venison."

It took a few seconds before it sank in.

"Venison?" she repeated, her voice wavering. "That's deer, right? Oh my god, you're telling me I just ate Bambi?"

"Yes you did." I said with a smile. "And you enjoyed it. There is plenty of room in this world for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes."

Tiffany was for the first time in her life, at a loss for words.

"It was good, wasn't it?" I prodded. "Be honest, now."

"It was." she acknowledged. "That was really deer meat?"

"It was." I parroted. "Shot and dressed right here on this property. I also have wild boar, which is the free-range pork I was talking about earlier, and wild turkeys. I also have a bunch of beavers, which make really good stew. Not to mention all the fish in the pond."

Tiffany looked bewildered.

"I've always gotten my meat at the grocery store." she admitted. "I never knew what it was like to kill your own meat and consume it."

There was a slight pause, and she continued.

"You grew that squash too, didn't you?"

"Yes. All of the food I eat comes from Mother Nature." I replied. "And I am going to teach you how to do this yourself. Part of what I am going to teach you involves respect, but the rest will be learning what this planet has to offer you. You cannot take anything for granted, Tiffany."

She seemed confused, but managed to answer.

"I don't understand, Jack." she responded. "How does teaching me about shooting a helpless deer or planting Charlie Brown's pumpkin patch make me different?"

I smiled broadly at her response and took her hands in mine.

"Tiffany," I said quietly, "if all of this had happened yesterday instead of today, what would you have said? Would you have eaten my deer? Be honest; if I gave you an unknown piece of meat, you would have told me-"

"To go fuck yourself." Tiffany interjected.

She looked down and shook her head.

"Am I really that bad?" she asked. "Am I that obnoxious?"

"And then some!" I happily added. "I wish there was family video about you. You always have to be right! It's your way or the highway. If someone doesn't agree with you, you shoot them down and treat them like shit. It all ends now, Tiffany. From here on out, I will be in charge of your life. I will tell you what to do and when to do it. Come tomorrow morning, it's going to be a whole new ball game."

Tiffany nodded.

"I understand, but I have a question, if I may."

"Of course." I responded. "You can ask me anything you want."

"You said we will be going to bed." she faltered. "Are we sleeping together?"

I laughed heartily at her question.

"Of course not!" I replied. "I can't stand to sleep with anyone else. They toss and turn and snore. Keeps me awake. You will have your own bed in your own room."

Tiffany seemed to be weighing her options.

"So you're just turning me loose tonight when we go to bed?" she inquired. "What if I decide to leave?"

"Well," I replied carefully, "there might be a few issues. You might want to take those into consideration. I mean, we have a good start, Tiffany. Don't blow it by doing something stupid."

"Even if I run away and I'm nude," she offered, "someone will take me in and all of this will be revealed. I don't care if you are the sheriff here; I will get somewhere else."

"Tiffany," I replied, "there is something you are missing. First of all, I really want you to do this voluntarily, because I'd really like to fuck you. I want you to understand that there are consequences for your actions. Piss me off, and I may not be so understanding."

Tiffany gave me one of her condescending looks that led me to believe that she really didn't respect me, or anything we had just discussed.

"And how are you going to keep me here?" she demanded. "Once you fall asleep, I can just sneak out the door and make my getaway."

I reflected on this for a minute before I responded.

"Of course you can." I replied. "You are free to leave this place anytime you wish. Clothes or no clothes, all you have to do is leave. Now, the big question is what will you do once you leave? Will you really try and hitchhike nude?

"The obvious answer is no. But there is an even bigger situation to address. How will you even get out of here? I know, it seems so obvious; just sneak out in the middle of the night and make your getaway, but there is another thing you need to know."

"Oh," Tiffany inquired, "and what would that be?"

I could hear that tonal inflection in her voice; she was getting ready to get smart with me again. It was time to put an end to this before it went any further.

"Do you remember how we passed through a gate when we entered the property?" I asked casually.

"Well, yeah." she responded. "I figured it was to keep people out. Are you saying it's to keep me in?"

"No." I said, shaking my head. "Of course not. You aren't worth that kind of investment. I told you, if you want to leave, you're free to go at any time. You don't need to sneak out. Just remember you'll have warrants for your arrest and nowhere to go, so I would suggest you remain here. But if you do decide to take off in the middle of the night completely nude, there is the matter regarding the fence around this property. It's a regular chain link fence with a pipe on top; you can climb right over it. You'll just never make it to the fence."

Before she could react, I continued.

"Cats are very smart animals." I informed her. "I've had house cats for years; they were always indoor/outdoor cats, but they all learned really quick that no matter how far away they were, rather than trying to hear me call them if I had some people food to hand out, all I had to do was give two blasts on the old Acme Thunderer, and they'd come hauling ass from wherever in the neighborhood they happened to be."

"What's an Acme Thunderer?" Tiffany inquired.

"This," I said, taking a silver whistle that was hanging by the front door, "is an Acme Thunderer. Watch this."

I motioned for her to follow me onto the front porch, where I gave two sharp staccato blasts on the whistle. Tiffany looked puzzled.

"You're calling your cats?" she asked in bewilderment.

"Mm-hmm." I responded. "Oh, here they come now."

12