All Comments on 'Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 02'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This has potential

But groping a woman’s boobs does ahoy for turning her on if she’s not turned on. It’s like having some stranger grab your junk, if it’s what you want and by the person you want, it’ll feel good; BUT if some crazy bitch grabs your Johnson and starts mamhsndking it, you think you’re going to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so now he's a criminal mastermind with illegally trafficked pets

That are somehow trained like guard dogs? Lay off the crack

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #2 is clueless

Cheetahs have been domesticated for close to 5,000 years. They are NOT exotic animals. If you keep your ignorant piehole shut and read the next chapter, you might just learn something. I'm getting tired of your drunken posts. Why don't you have the balls to use your user name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Still an arrogant prick and still a FUCKING MORON.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 4 years agoAuthor
Such a sad person

Hey there, Alcoholics Anonymous, I'll bet your real name is Tiffany, isn't it? I've got a thick skin, being an actor and politician, but you are just an ignorant person. Because of your childish posts, I have now blocked all anonymous feedback. Congratulations for ruining it for everyone else, you chicken shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES