Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 05

Story Info
Meet 'Tiffany Tractable;' polite, respectful and submissive.
4k words
4.46
7.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week, I let Tiffany walk the perimeter just a single time each day, to allow her muscles to get used to the grade. After that, I gradually brought her up to the full five miles. Then came the day to start running. She did amazingly well for a couch potato, and soon was able to run the full five miles, instead of walking or taking walking breaks.

As for her attitude, she did slip up a few times but immediately realized her mistake and apologized for it. She still had to be punished, however, and a good spanking let her know I still meant business without overdoing it as long as she showed genuine contriteness. The only exceptions were a few incidents while the Red Baron was paying her a visit. She received a stinging slap and a stern warning the first time, followed by the promise of full discipline once she was feeling better after the second one.

"You're Italian." I warned her. "You know what happens when a mechanic comes after you. You'll never know when or how, but you'll know for certain, it WILL happen."

Tiffany made no more slip ups after that, but the damage had been done. Her entire attitude was one of a meek kitten; trying her best to make me happy, but knowing that some sort of punishment was coming. Sometimes, it's the anticipation of the act rather than the act itself, that incurs more fear than immediate punishment. For three weeks I let her wonder what I would do or when I would do it. While she presented a brave face, I could see her eating less, and I knew she was a nervous wreck. The day of reckoning presented itself one morning that was unusually cool for the time of year.

I allowed her to don jeans and a frilly buttoned blouse in addition to her undies, so that she wasn't chilly, as I instructed her to run not five laps around the perimeter, but ten. By the time she was finished, she was utterly exhausted and completely out of breath. She stepped onto the porch, and that's when I grabbed her.

I twisted her right arm behind her back and dragged her backwards into the house. Tiffany was trying to catch her breath and respond at the same time.

"Jack!" she cried out. "What are you doing? Please stop! Please! Oh God!"

"I told you that you would regret it!" I snarled, going back into Lee Ermey's drill sergeant mode. "I don't care how bad you're feeling, you don't take it out on me or anyone else, understand? I asked you a question, goddammit? Do you motherfucking understand me?"

"Yes Sir!" she hollered. "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"

"You will be!" I barked back.

I dragged her into her bedroom and threw her onto the bed. She knew what was coming and began to cry.

"Please don't!" she whimpered. "I'm so sorry, Jack! I'll never do it again, I promise!"

I said nothing, but put my hands on either side of her collar and ripped her blouse open. Buttons popped off and flew in all directions, as I tore her top to shreds with a pleasant sound of tearing fabric. I tossed the rags on the floor and snatched her bra off with a violent tug, leaving her topless. I squeezed her tits for a few seconds, before resuming my attack.

Next came her jeans. I pulled them off of her intact and cast them aside, before yanking her panties off as well. This left her wearing nothing but a pair of ankle socks, which I opted to leave on her. I straddled her hips and pulled my tee shirt off, then pinned her down with my left arm while I pulled my own socks, sneakers and jeans off.

Now keep in mind, this was all just part of her punishment and I really cared for her, so there was no way I could simulate raping her like this. It didn't turn me on and I wouldn't be able to follow through with it. Thank goodness for over the counter Cialis! I had taken one about halfway through her laps, and I was as hard as a fucking crowbar. My huge erection throbbed over her as I positioned myself between her legs to slide my cock inside her cunt.

"No!" she begged. "No! Please Jack, please don't rape me! I'm so sorry. I love you, Jack!"

The head of my dick lined up with her furry fuck hole, and I pushed it deep inside of her; all the way in. Tiffany began to cry, as I slid my penis in and out of her cunt in a rhythmic fucking. With the Cialis keeping me hard, it didn't take more than a minute or two before I came inside of her. Amazingly, I stayed hard even after I came, due to that magical little capsule, and all of my cum made everything all the more slippery. I continued raping her for an other five minutes or so, before I was finally finished.

I pulled my cock out of her cunt and stood up, looking down on her as she sobbed hysterically. I wasn't happy at all, about what I had just done, but it was the only way to teach her that final lesson. Bobby had told me that she had been molested by her uncle when she was ten, and it was probably a contributing factor to her bitchiness. Add to that what she had told me about her sibling jealousy, and it all made sense.

Raping Tiffany was the final nail in her coffin of contempt. It drained the last remaining iota of dignity from her; leaving her a docile and subservient shell to be retrained into an obedient Stepford wife. She continued crying for several more minutes, with her hands pressed against her face.

"Why?" she wailed. "Why did you do that to me? I love you, Jack. I told you that! I told you I loved you and you raped me anyway! Oh God, I hate you now!"

I sat next to her and gently lifted her up.

"You love your brother and sister too, don't you?" I inquired.

"Yes."

"And yet for all of these years, you have treated them, your parents, Bobby and all of your former friends, like shit. You raped them just as hard as I just raped you. Maybe not physically; but psychologically, you've ass fucked every single person you've ever known."

"I didn't mean to." Tiffany said softly. "I told you, I was trying to change. I thought I was doing a good job."

"And you were." I replied. "Until you hit the rag, and your deep seated hatred sprouted again. You have to learn to control those hormones, Tiffy."

She was silent for a second, before replying.

"You called me Tiffy. That's your pet name for me." she said quietly. "I don't understand."

"Your defenses went up when your uncle raped you." I responded.

"You know about that?" she demanded. "Bobby told you, I'll bet! I'll-"

"Do nothing." I interrupted. "Listen to yourself, Tiffany! Did you not learn a fucking thing?"

Tiffany dropped her head and nodded.

"I did. I'm sorry." she acknowledged. "I just had no idea that you knew."

"Well I do!" I retorted. "I know everything about you. Who you are and what makes you tick, and why. I'm not your enemy; far from it. I love you just as much as you love me, but I will NOT take any shit from you, do you understand that?"

Tiffany nodded again.

"I mean it. All Bobby ever had to do, was punch you right in the face every time you pulled that crap, and it would have ended a long time ago. He was too scared, because he's a cop afraid of losing his job. That doesn't work with me. I'm in charge here."

"I understand." Tiffany said respectfully. "I was wrong, and I admit it. I will never raise my voice to you again, Jack, I promise. I will never be rude to anyone else again either. And I didn't mean it when I said I hate you! I'm sorry, Jack! I don't hate you! I love you!"

She leaned in and put her arms around me. I embraced her as well, and ran my fingers through her dark brown hair.

"I love you too." I exhaled softly in her left ear.

"Will you teach me?" she inquired.

"Teach you what?" I responded, somewhat confused.

"Everything! How to hunt, dress the kills, grow food and identify wild food... everything." she explained. "I used to think you were a loon, but you have it made here. Your house is beautiful. Your view is gorgeous. Your neighbors are all part of a symbiosis that trades everything you all need."

I smiled, and nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you understand," I said with a smile, "but it's pronounced 'y'all.' You're in Dixie now. The first thing you need to learn, is to drop that annoying Yankee twang. Yes, I will teach you, Tiffy. Provided you stay respectful and submissive. No more outbursts, no more menstrual mania; nothing."

"I have no desire to ever be the kind of person I was before." Tiffany responded. "I promise you, Jack, I will make you a good woman. I'd like to live here with you and have your children. I just want to start over."

"Well, you can." I replied. "You're eight hundred miles away from home. Nobody here knows you, so make this your new home now. You can start over with me. Now go take a shower and get cleaned up. I'll take you into T Town for lunch, how's that?"

"That would be nice," she responded. "Bobby never took me anywhere. Can't say that I blame him either."

She retreated to the bathroom and showered, returning a few minutes later.

"I need another top, please." she said respectfully. "You ruined the other one."

"It's warmed up out there." I replied, glancing out the window. "It's a beautiful day. You won't need a top."

Tiffany looked at me in bewilderment. She wasn't certain if I was serious or not, but she was about to find out."

"This is a top-free state." I informed her cheerfully. "I'm taking you to the drive-in, so you don't have to worry about putting a top on to go inside and eat. If I take you to dinner though, you'll have to wear one. 'No shirt, no shoes, no service' you know."

"What about pants?" she said coyly. "Do they have a sign for that?"

"I think that's more of a California thing," I said casually, "but I like your attitude. Let's go."

We traveled into the north end of the big city in an adjacent county, as the small town that housed the county seat had a gas station and market, and a single restaurant. Nothing much more than that. It took forty five minutes or so to get to the Mega Burger drive in, and I parked under the aluminum awning. One of the waitresses roller skated over the SUV with a smile on her face.

"Hey Sheriff!" she said, smiling broadly. "How are you today?"

"Doing well, Sally." I replied. "I hope you are, as well."

"I haven't see you in a while." she continued. "You been okay?"

"Yep. I've started eating more healthy; mostly at home. It's a quite a drive to come down here anyway."

"Who's your friend?" she inquired, peering in the window and catching a glimpse of my topless passenger. "Nice tits."

"Thanks." Tiffany mumbled.

"The other reason I haven't been by." I explained. "I've been teaching her to behave. She's kept me pretty busy. It's her first time out since I got her, and her first time topless in public. She's still a little shy."

"Isn't that illegal?" Sally asked in surprise.

"Believe it or not," I replied, "it's legal in most states. Only a few make it a crime for a woman to do the same thing that a guy can do."

"So I could take my top off and skate around here like that?"

"As long as your boss doesn't fire you for it, but yes, it's perfectly legal. I'll bet everyone would be clamoring for you to take their orders too. Speaking of which, I will have a Mega Burger combo, all the way."

"You got it, Babe. What about you, Sweetie?" she asked of Tiffany.

"I'll have one too; with mustard and ketchup, lettuce and tomato, and pickles."

"You got it! Be back in a jiffy with your drinks."

"Thank you." Tiffany said politely. "And thank you too, Jack."

"You're welcome." I replied, reaching over and honking her left hooter with my right hand. You look really good like that. I might have to take you out more often."

And I did just that. I took her to dinner a couple of times, and she was very well behaved. In fact, she was the perfect date. Even during her visit from the Red Baron, she never got ugly or combative in the least. She had become very gentle and obedient, and I really cared about her.

One day I took her to a nearby state park that had an impressive waterfall, with a large viewing deck overlooking the falls and the deep, natural pool below. As usual, there were several swimmers in the pool, despite the sign that said "no swimming."

"Are you going to say something to them?" Tiffany inquired.

"Nope." I replied. "First of all, if the rangers don't care, it's not my place to interfere. Secondly, you have to realize you're in the South. We do things a little differently here. We don't bust people's balls just because of an infraction. We tend to let things slide. We also say hello to everyone we encounter, and we wave at oncoming traffic."

"I noticed that." Tiffany said. "I thought it was because you were the sheriff."

"No, that's how it is here." I explained. "You walk past someone in the grocery store, you say hi or nod. Not just here either. Even in cities like Charlotte or Atlanta. It's the southern way. It'll be a huge culture shock for you, but once you get used to it, you'll never want to live anywhere else. It's one of the reasons so many people are fleeing the North and moving here."

We watched the waterfall for a few minutes, as people milled around and moseyed on. I looked to my left and pretended to pick something up from the wooden deck.

"Look at this!" I said in mock disgust. "People leaving trash all over the place. Is nothing sacred anymore?"

I pressed a small white box into her hand.

"Better see what it is." I suggested. "It might be something important."

Tiffany gingerly opened the box, somewhat picking up on what I was doing, but still uncertain. She clamped her hand over her mouth, as her gaze fell upon an engagement ring with a very large aquamarine instead of a diamond. It was her birth stone, and diamonds were overpriced semiprecious stones anyway.

I dropped to one knee, and took her free hand in mine.

"Will you marry me?" I inquired.

I looked around, and about a dozen people were watching the situation.

"I think she should marry me." I said to a couple about eight feet away. "What do you think?"

They nodded in reply, and someone shouted their support as well. Tiffany nodded, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yes." she said simply.

I slipped the ring on her finger and everyone began clapping. Some dispersed, while others hung around out of curiosity. I put my arm around her, and we walked back to the car.

"You couldn't have picked a more beautiful place to ask me." she said, as she kept looking at the ring on her left hand and admiring it. "I love that it's my birthstone, too. Diamonds are so overrated."

"I figured I'd do something different." I explained.

"Well I love it!" she exclaimed. "And I love you, too! Thank you!"

"You're welcome." I replied. "Now, since you're going to be my wife, we should probably drive back up to Bobby's and get the rest of your stuff."

"He's going to freak out." Tiffany said sadly. "It will hurt him. I know he really loved me once. I really ruined so many things with so many people."

"Well, he's over you." I replied. "He gave you to me, remember? He'll be fine. You can meet his new gal-pal while we're up there too. He told me about her, but I didn't tell him about us. I just said I'd broken you. No details."

"When did you want to get married?" Tiffany inquired. "Are we going to invite people? No one from up North will come down here because they all hate me, and I don't know any of your friends."

"Why don't we just elope?" I suggested. "We can stop by the courthouse and fill out the paperwork, and have the Justice of the Peace say the magic words and file it for us. We'll be home in time to make dinner, and we can get your stuff on our honeymoon."

"Not very romantic," she pointed out, "but you're right. It makes the most sense. We can always take a real honeymoon later, if you want."

With that, we filed all of the paperwork - including her name change and new driver's license - and were married and back home within two hours. Perks come with the job, especially in a small town. We got to the house and I paused at the front door. I picked her up and carried her inside.

"I have something for you." I said quietly, as I retrieved a small, neatly wrapped package from the little table next to the front door, and handed it to her.

Tiffany looked puzzled, but began tearing the wrapping paper off.

"I figured you'd say yes, so I ordered this for you a few weeks ago." I explained, as she unwrapped the box. "It came in the mail yesterday, so I proposed today."

She opened the box and stared at the object for a moment, before taking it out. It was an official black leather ID case with the county seal embossed in gold, and when she opened it, there was a clear window for a photo ID. In her case it would be her driver's license, but on the other side was a five-pointed star badge. It was identical to mine, but instead of saying "Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff, Bailiff or Captain" etc. across the top banner, hers read "Sheriff's Wife."

It's something that sheriffs in the South tend to do. Many family members will have them, and good friends will oftentimes get one titled, "Honorary." While legally meaningless, they are nonetheless usually recognized anyway; much like a favor card in northern jurisdictions. It's a common courtesy for a friendly warning, unless one has done something really bad.

Tiffany stared at the badge for almost a minute, running her finger around the state seal and over the banner that identified her as my wife. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at me.

"No one has ever done anything like this for me before." she said tearfully. "I love you so much!"

She placed her arms around me, and we embraced tightly.

"Why don't you put your new driver's license in it?" I suggested. "You'll need it for the road trip."

"You're going to let me drive?" she bubbled.

"Part way." I replied. "It's a long drive, and the last time I made it, I had to drive nonstop with you nagging at me the whole time. We'll split it in half, and stop at some attractions along the way, okay? It'll be a like a semi-honeymoon."

"That sounds great!" Tiffany burst out. "Can we stop at one of the caves we passed on the way down? I've never been in a cave before."

"We can." I replied. "I've been to every one of them, and one of my favorites is owned by a couple of brothers that used to race off-road motorcycles. I haven't stopped by there in close to twenty years though. I wonder if they remember me."

"Let's find out!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Call Bobby and tell him we're on the way."

The next morning, we left bright and early and started our first road trip as husband and wife. It was completely different from the last one, as Tiffany drove for a while, and we would switch off. We talked about a lot of things and pointed out landmarks as we drove by. As we approached a familiar exit, I asked Tiffany how we were for gas.

"About half a tank." she replied. "We can keep going."

"Get off here and head for that truck stop." I said, pointing to the right. "I want to show you something."

She did as she was told and pulled up to one of the pumps. I exited and topped it off.

"Pull in over there and let's go inside." I instructed.

She parked the SUV and I motioned for her to follow me. We stepped into a long hallway that was full of glass cases all along the length of both walls. They we were loaded with knives and firearms of all sorts, including a Thompson sub machine gun that also displayed the Virginia Class 3 license to own it.

"This is incredible!" Tiffany exclaimed. "This stuff is so cool!"

"They have another truck stop in New Mexico too," I said, "but I never found it. Wonder what I missed."

We got back in the car and continued on. We stopped at the cave I had mentioned, along with the famous Luray Caverns, and several other attractions along the way, including a natural bridge that we could drive across. The state actually uses it as a real highway bridge over the gorge! All in all, it took us three days to get to Bobby's house, but it was the best trip I'd ever taken. We stayed overnight for the last time, just outside of Harrisburg, PA, and as we were getting ready to head out for the third day, Tiffany approached me.

12