Tiffany Tantrum Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me something really nice the other day." she said quietly, as she approached me with one hand behind her back. "The ring and the badge, and now I have something for you that I think you'll like just as much."

"Oh?" I responded. "What is it?"

She pulled her hand out and showed me a pregnancy test. It clearly showed a plus sign. She was pregnant! We both embraced and laughed, and then cried. It was a very emotional time, but something we both wanted very much. I reflected back on the past few months, and everything that had brought us to this point.

It had been tough. In all honestly, there were times when I thought she was hopeless, but she had always persevered. She had stood up to my relentless training, while learning at the same time how to act civilized and respectful. It was a hard act to balance, but she had done it. I couldn't have been any more proud than I was at this moment; proud of her for her accomplishments, and proud of myself for the next step my life was about to take as a father.

Kudos to Bobby! They say one man's trash is another man's treasure, and how true it was! Tiffany HAD been trash when I offered to take her home. Literally and figuratively. She had been a nasty and spiteful person who was about to be kicked to the curb like a bag of garbage. Now, she was a treasure to me and our unborn child. I tossed our bags into the SUV and smiled.

"Let's go, Tiffy." I said brightly. "Even when this trip is over, it's just the beginning of the rest of our lives. We have an even bigger journey ahead of us, and it's called, 'raising a family.' This isn't the end by any means. It's not the beginning of the end either. It's the end of a wonderful new beginning."

12