All Comments on 'Tiffany Tries a Hamam Ch. 02'

by callmQ67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The creation of a slut/whore. Dont we all want

her for our wife. One man can never satisfy her now, you would have to share her with anyone that showed any sign of wanting her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice 2nd part

You really show a great talent in this story, maybe there was a little more to do with the idea of the video? I don't know if there will be a 3rd part, but if not, a little epilogue would have been nice on this point: what happened to the girl, the video, blackmailing or not?

The idea of the girl finally loving all of it could have been different: she was very scared at 1st, she enjoyed it a lot and at the end, we don't know if she has regrets, if she's ashamed...part 3? back home? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow!

What a wonderfully story!!!!!! I loved the detail, and the uniqueness of the area too. Makes me wish i was her. Keep up the wonderfull writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
steps

I like the way she has been made to submit but I would also like to see her "clean" her Aunt and have her ass and its slapped while submiting to more.

and what about licking up the spunk from the marble floor for the camera?

Stuzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep it going!

you just gotta keep this slut bitch going...maybe she can help her uncle with a diplomatic problem...and maybe turn the tables on her aunt...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excelllent

More, more,...

Maybe waxing, tatoo and piercing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story!

you hit on so many kinks that I absolutely love! Great job!

minelnazminelnazover 10 years ago
Nice Story

You painted some very nice scenes but you lost me when you said that everyone had a big dick. It made the story less realistic and it wasn't necessary either.

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

Good combination of willingness and non-consent, loved the bit when the twins both sucked the cum out of her at the end. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the boys destroyed the party.... Forgettable the last scene. It's a waste because the style was good.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I like the premise of the story.

But… its not quite realistic (imo) for her to wake up after a fine, consensual sapphic experience, finding herself tied up, naked, in a foreign country, whisked away in one of the most densely crowded bazaars of the world, having perhaps seen the movie MIDNIGHT EXPRESS, realising there are 3 (!) large, dark men about to rape your tied up body… and then just loooove it!

But to still think the “aunt” is safe to be around - its too thick!!

You get the stars for the premise and the start of the story. Thanx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This series is excellent and needs to be continued. Your writing style and approach to sexual enjoyment is wonderful. Please continue with more. Certainly, the erotic sexual journey could take many more twists and turns. There may be a touch of fantasy in all your stories....but that is what makes them so smooth and enjoyable to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous