All Comments on 'Tiffany's Seductress'

by priapismicburden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sunnyboy77sunnyboy77over 2 years ago

Funny and hot. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story to masturbate to. Hope for more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story! Great to see some intelligent research and i love your moniker. Believe me, it isn't!

LCDRJMC_fanLCDRJMC_fanover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Please continue, I can’t wait to see the next chapter or new story.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Hmmm. Whatever happened to the toy? Perhaps Mom, Melissa, should find it and become addicted to it. Perhaps she could drag Tiffany back in and have Sylvia catch them and all three enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've never commented on a story before, but I had to for this one. Possibly the horniest I've ever been from a story here. Would have loved for it to go a little longer, maybe with Sylvie and Melissa trying to arouse Tiffany around the house to "help her practice controlling her urges"? Just a thought. Please write more stories!

priapismicburdenpriapismicburdenover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad folks liked it! At 25 pages, that's a lot to get through. Thanks for being patient, and I'm happy that folks noticed the human touches and research to make the story feel more realistic. I can probably only do one or two stories a year with my schedule. I have about half a dozen or so other ideas. My next story will probably be completely new.

Also, thanks to the anonymous editor.

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous