Tiger of Bahrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A red envelope was placed in the fat arabs hand, and when he glanced inside, he coughed, then swung his arms wide and laughed. "A very discrete and generous patron like yourslef need not concern himself with trivialities like laws. Please, the whole of this facility is yours to enjoy with your toys as you choose. Should you require anything at all, including a donkey, you have but to ask"

He licked his lips when he said the last, clearly savouring how the ice cold millionare white woman whose Jimmy Chou's he had to almost kiss when she walked in was now being mastered so totally and casually before the eyes of all the assembled men as she no doubt deserved. I should object, I should be offended, but Suǒyǒu zhě nibbled at my ear and I ground my ass on the pillar of teak that swelled in his slacks. The pure enjoyment, the savouring of my every sigh and whimper, his treatment of me not only as a possession, as an object, but as the single most desireable object in the world, a possession beyond price whose ownership and use establishes to himself and to the world that he is the paramount man, the rightful and natural lord of all he surveys, was affecting me as cocaine, ecstasy, alcohol and all the other drugs never had. I was high from his touch, drunk from his mastery, addicted to his NEED of me.

The fat arab sneered and shrugged. "You have immaculate tastes. Her breasts are certainly real, but one wonders if her red hair is as fake as her uniform. You know what they say about Chinese and knock offs?"

Suǒyǒu zhě gave an angry rubmle. I felt hot anger flash through me, oddly not at myself, but for racist insult the Arab offered Suǒyǒu zhě., I turned my back to him, settling upon his lap with his bulge beneath me. I pulled my blue flight attendant skirt up to reveal my almost there white lace panties. I leaned back into Suǒyǒu zhě and guided one of his hands down from my breast to my panties, and he gave a sudden hard jerk to tear them free.

Suǒyǒu zhě began nibbling on my ear as he asked the manager softly "Have I been fooled by a cheap knock off, my fat Arab friend, or is this indeed the finest fresh caught, wild raised, western redhead"

Suǒyǒu zhě described me as livestock, as an animal, wanting to get the jealous Arab to admit that I was indeed a papered Thoroughbred not some hackneyed cart-horse. Like that Thoroughbred I was responding well to a masterful hand and skilled jockey. I was pressing back against him as the manager licked his lips, studying my revealed womanhood and remaining tuft of flame red pubic hair as Suǒyǒu zhě teased me by stroking near, but not touching my clitoris, making me buck against his hand in desperate hungry need. He controlled me casually, displaying me unselconciously to the manager, half the bar, and his aides before the manager finally admitted the truth.

"My apologies, your taste in pleasures matches your acumen in business. She is a flawless beast indeed"

Suǒyǒu zhě pulled my neck back and kissed my neck, I felt his teeth close on my neck like a tiger around a deer and trembled in surrender under his fangs. The low rumble of his growl sent shivers down my body as I ground desperately against the pillar of teak that pushed up from his pants against my exposed ass. Sucking hard and biting lightly he put his mark on my neck above my collar. I caressed his head with my hands as I writhed against him. He snarled something in Mandarin and his aides all stood, formed a wall around us and Suǒyǒu zhě lifted me off his lap and pulled me from the lounge towards the express elevators.

My own suites were objectively at least as opulent, but Suǒyǒu zhě had taken one to accommodate him and his staff, with a master bedroom and six lesser surrounding a large central work and relaxation space. In the elevator ride, I had been at last able to press my body against Suǒyǒu zhě and kiss him as I had desired. My own passion entirely consuming me as I all but mounted him in the elevator. His aides laughed and stripped the remains of my uniform from me until I was wearing only my collar and garters when they led me from the elevator into the suite. Suǒyǒu zhě let me throw myself against him in the elevator, let my tongue probe his mouth deeply until he thrust his own into me to show me whose passion was supreme. He let me kiss myself breathless before pulling me back by the hair to kiss down my cheek and neck, cupping my bare breasts and lowering his lips to suck them.

As we entered the suite, he barked an order in Mandarin, and his aides began to surround me. Hands and lips moved over my body as they devoured me with a hunger like his, but without his control or terrible potency. My body was putty in their hands, my own nipples and breasts were sensitive to the point that the too hard sucking and biting was a mix of pleasure and pain that only enhanced my arousal. They could not inspire the passion their master ignited in me, but they could stoke it while their master watched and commanded. I watched as he took a simple steel plug, shaped like a tear drop with a handle and applied lube to it. He barked a command, and I was bent at the waist and my legs kicked apart.

Suǒyǒu zhě bent and caressed from my neck to my ass, sending a shiver through me. He inserted a single lubed finger into my ass and began to speak to me. I imagine God sounded like that to Moses when he gave The Law to the people. I felt each word he uttered write itself not in my flesh, but my soul.

"You belong to me now. You are mine and mine alone. It pleases me to share your mouth, your breasts, your sex with my servants, my guests, and my clients, but your ass, your mind, your heart and your soul belong to me alone. Do you understand?" Suǒyǒu zhě paused the two fingers he had in my ass to give me time to think.

"Yes, yes! I understand!" I replied trying to push back against his fingers.

He inserted a third finger and growled, low and deep with need he could no longer control, even with his almost inhuman willpower. "Do you accept?"

I reached back to touch his leg, just above the knee and squeeze as hard as I could. I needed to anchor myself to him as the storm of my own emotions tore through the veil that pleasure had cast across my brain and spoke a deeper truth than I had expected to find, to understand, or to utter on this night of fantasy. "I accept, please Suǒyǒu zhě let me be yours!"

He growled something else in Mandarin. His aides all cheered and I saw one hard golden cock presented to my mouth. I reached out to hold the strong young thighs of the aide who proceeded to feed his hard cock to my mouth as I felt the cold steel plug force its way past my virgin but now stretched sphincter. I was to be used by his aides to prepare me for his final taking. I was to show my devotion, my passion and my surrender to him by performing as wanton as any whore in history. I groaned around the cock in my mouth, tongue lapping around its veined shaft as the younger man thrust brutally into my mouth and throat. I felt my ass get spanked as another hard young cock rubbed up and down the lips of my overly sensitive pussy and I pushed back against the hot plumb head that teased my soft white core. The aide said something in Mandarin, which I assume was a joke about how desperate I was for Chinese cock, because all of the men laughed. I didn't care, because the aide thrust home, taking no more than a half dozen strokes to bury himself to the hilt in my needy pussy.

How can I describe it? The feeling of surrender, being taken in my pussy and mouth, my great breasts bouncing against my chin as I am impaled upon the cock in my throat by the slap of balls upon my clit, gasping for breath as I feel the plumb head of a hard golden cock dragged from my resisting pussy only far enough to pierce my white womb with a deeper thrust which ignited my every nerve on fire. I was thankful that I was on birth control to keep my periods from being a burden, because I took load after load in my pussy, and another in my mouth. When I had cum too many times to support myself on hands and knees, I was dragged into a kneeling position, my long red hair long since fallen from its careful coiffure and now casually wrapped around a golden fist and used as a handle to move my mouth up and down the cocks of the half dozen Chinese aides using my body as their tool for relief.

I looked into Suǒyǒu zhě's eyes as one of his aides stroked his hard cock and sprayed hot salty semen all over my face and breasts. Suǒyǒu zhě smiled in pleasure and I felt a joy that went beyond the pleasures my body was shaking from. A second aide came on my face, wiping his cock dry on my long red hair, then presenting his cock for cleaning. I tended to it with devotion, determined to prove equal to Suǒyǒu zhě's desires for me. The last aide was laughing as he leaned down and spat on my face.

Suǒyǒu zhě roared like the tiger he was, and struck a single blow with the back of his fist, knocking the aid who spat me from his feet to lie on the floor. Standing naked, an older pot bellied man, shorter than the aide he just struck down, he should have looked ridiculous. He did not. He looked like an emperor, like a god. He was a tiger among house cats. He snarled at them and they cowered. He roared at them and they froze. His voice trembled with rage, with lust, and with something more, something stronger that shook me to my core.

"You are mine, Speelbal. MINE. None shall harm you, none shall mock you, none shall offer you disrespect. You are my most prized possession." His great tiger eyes burned into me. He held his cock and pointed it at me. A great golden stream of piss pulsed from it, splitting and spraying as he forced it through a cock more than three quarters hard already. His hot golden piss blasted the spit from my face, and the cum. I should have been horrified, degraded. He was pissing on me. I was rich, powerful, the sort of person who could pick up a phone and have Senators summoned, but my reaction was not horror.

A tiger marked his territory. Dominant, rampant, defiant and so utterly masculine he made every man from my father through every lover and rival I had ever known dwindle away to less than boys, less than mice before this god among men. His golden piss burned as it fell upon my face, my breasts, my belly and I found myself crawling forward to hold his thighs and open my mouth to take it into my mouth. I didn't want it. I needed it. I was crying, but not because any had hit my eyes, but because my heart was bursting. I swallowed his pee and looked up into those burning tiger eyes with devotion I had never offered to my father, my country, or even my God.

His cock pulsed its last as I lapped at it with my long pink tongue, blinking the tears from my eyes. He stroked my cheek and hair lovingly as he looked down upon me with that burning amber gaze, deeper now, as if no one else in the room, in the whole world existed but us two. I cupped his heavy balls in my hand and kissed his cock as I stared up at him. I spoke the truth that had been growing in me, and had been freed by him just now.

"I love you Suǒyǒu zhě, I am yours alone" I took him in my mouth and began to give him a slow loving devotion none of his younger aides had the patience, the self discipline, or the power to either deserve or endure. He stepped back to the low couch and sat, watching me walk along on my knees maintaining my constant adoration of his cock as he walked me back to the couch. As Suǒyǒu zhě sat, I wrapped my breasts around his cock and began to work my breasts up and down its shaft as I took his head into my mouth on every stroke. I was not just sucking his cock, I was using my whole white body to worship his pillar of teak. This was my cross, my altar, the only faith I would hold for the rest of my life, and I gave myself to his worship. I gave my body as an offering, using my breasts, my mouth to caress and worship his perfect golden cock, even as my legs howled in agony as they drove my tired body to worship this god among men.

He was so hard, so perfect. His cock began to leak precum, and I sucked on it like it was my only hope of salvation, but he was to deny me my choice of where he would cum. I was to be marked and taken as his alone. He gripped me by the hair and pulled me into a fierce kiss. I felt my mind go away as he did so. Never have I lost all awareness of my body during sex, and he did it with a kiss. He was pouring lube over his cock when my brain returned, and putting me on my hands and knees. I felt him work the steel plug back and forth in my ass, before pulling it out with a gentle tug. He lubed my ass again, but I whimpered like a puppy when he rubbed his hard cock head against my poor stretched sphincter. He pushed until I felt the resistance peak, then he stopped.

"Please Suǒyǒu zhě. please take my ass as your own. Please take me as your own. I am begging you!" I tried to push back, but he pressed my face into the tile with one foot, I was face down, ass up, and helpless to do anything more than beg for him to sodomize me for the first time.

Slowly, he pushed into me. He pushed passed my sphincter, and I whimpered. Despite the plug, it still hurt. He held, letting my body clench against the invasion before beginning to rock slowly. Each roll of his hips pushed a little farther into me. This was not like his fingers, not like the plug. His cock was like a battering ram of teak, shattering the gates of a conquered city. I could not will my body to stop resisting, but it battered all resistance down. His was the conquering will, the dominance I had never dreamed existed. Soon he was stroking into me in long thrusts, pulling almost out to apply more lube, before the next slow deep thrust would draw a groan out of me.

Soon I was pushing back against him, arms pushing on the pee covered tile to push back against his thrusts. I felt his foot come off my face as he braced his knees to drive into me harder and faster. I felt my stomach start to bunch and jump with an approaching orgasm. It didn't matter how much I had cum before, my body was beyond my charted limits, in areas of sensation too intense to qualify as pleasure or pain. This was new territory that would be known only as Suǒyǒu zhě's, for I sensed no other could ever transport me here. I screamed like a banshee, like a soul in hell, as I came around his cock in my ass so hard I sprayed. I don't know if it was cum spraying from my pussy like a cat in heat, or if I peed myself because I came so hard, but I felt the hot spray down my legs, and drip down between us.

I collapsed, unable to think or control my limbs, but Suǒyǒu zhě kept thrusting harder and deeper. Each thrust shattered my consciousness with white light. I was having trouble breathing, the pleasure drove everything else from me. I heard his breath catch and felt his cock swell impossibly within me. I clamped down with my ass and every muscle in my back and belly as his hot seed began to erupt in my virgin asshole. I locked on him so hard when he tried to pull back to thrust again, he lifted my hips, only to slam me flat again. The last thing I remember was his teeth in my neck, and his hot breath on my skin as I passed out from his loving.

I woke up in the suite in the bed beside him.

He slept face down. His face was turned to me, and asleep the lines of stress in his face were deeper. He seemed older and frailer without the terrible will that usually animated him. The night was done, the fantasy was over, but was I willing to go back to what I was. I hurt. My body had been used so hard that my vagina and ass, my breasts, my knees, my back all ached. I probably wouldn't sit right for a week. I looked for shame, and failed to find any. I trailed my hand along Suǒyǒu zhě's spine and down his ass. I moved down to his hairy legs and traced them with my fingers. I began to kiss the back of his thighs. Up his strong thighs to his ass cheeks. I kissed and licked. He mumbled in his sleep and spread his legs wider. I parted his cheeks and kissed his dark asshole. I remembered how he had taken my ass as his own, and an urge overcame me. I began to lick his ass. My tongue began to trace little circles around it.

I felt Suǒyǒu zhě come awake as I began to thrust my tongue into his tight puckered ass. I felt his rumbling groan as he pushed his ass up to my face and increase my access. I worked my tongue deeper inside and began to tease the underside of his prostate. My hands reached around to grip his hardening shaft and use it as an anchor to pull my face deeper into his crack and my tongue deeper into his ass. I was in control now, and getting drunk on fucking his ass with my tongue as he had fucked my ass with his cock. I had never done this for any man or woman, if he had marked me as his, I would mark him as mine. I was gasping for breath, seeing how long I could keep my tongue dancing in his ass between breaths when he finally could take no more and pulled me out of his ass.

Rolling to his back, he pulled me down to his rampant cock, and let me take him in my mouth. There was little of the urgency of the night before. This was almost tender. I could not put into words what I was feeling, so I tried to express it with my mouth, my hands, and my eyes as I swallowed every precious drop of his Chinese seed. Rising from the bed chuckling, he bowed slightly and cheerfully bid me,

"Good morning Miss Laura, would you care to shower with me this day?"

The tiger eyes that had captured me last night, crushed me, dominated me, now left me free of their strange power like a falconer loosing the jesses on his bird. I felt a strange sort of defiance rise up in me, and I raised my eyes to meet his. Blue lightning flashed in mine as with every ounce of sincerity I commanded I corrected him.

"Speelbal, Suǒyǒu zhě. My name to you is Speelbal. I would be honoured to help you wash and prepare for the day"

He chuckled again, and we stepped into the shower. Conservatively you could have held about six people in the shower, so there was ample room for us to move freely. I began to wash Suǒyǒu zhě's golden body. I found myself sucking his dark nipples as I cupped his ass cheeks. I felt my breasts press against his belly as I sucked then nipped at his nipples, his cock swelling and rising against me. I heard him give a groan as he finally took his hands off my head and neck where he had been holding me and pushed me down to my knees before him.

He aimed his cock at me, and this time I knew what to expect. I narrowed my eyes to slits as the shower spray and initial splash of his urine both played about my face. I rose to let his pee wash over my face, bowing to let it crown my hair, then knelt back to let him play it over my breasts, and trailing my fingers to run it down to my still sore pussy. I let him see how much I adored this strange sacrament of ownership, this debasement of me that I found so uplifting. He was depersoning me. Unmaking Laura the superwoman, and creating an object of art, a western treasure discovered and taken by an Oriental Tai-Pan for his own.

I took him in my mouth one more time. He took a long time to cum, and my knees were screaming at me before the end. I would savour every wince for days, for they would remind me of what I was going to lose when we checked out and our life resumed.

"You must return to your life little one. I will not seek you out, nor take you from the life you have earned. I will not take from you what is yours. I take only those gifts you give me freely" Suǒyǒu zhě said as he left me to sleep in his bed as he left.

I had a wad of cash in my hand as I cornered the little Arab manager when I went to check out. I wanted to know everything about Suǒyǒu zhě. The manager smirked at me, and told me that if I followed him into his office there was a note Suǒyǒu zhě had left in case I asked after him.