Tiger of Bahrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read the note. "Speelbal. You are not to ask after me. This is the second to last command I will give you. The last is that you give the manager a tip that will show me that you honour our time together"

There were tears in my eyes as the fat little Arab turned his chair towards me. In my power suit, a designer outfit that cost more than some cars, I knelt before the little pot bellied Arab manager and unzipped his pants. As I sucked his cock, I did so with devotion and love. I did not know if Suǒyǒu zhě would ask, but I wanted to know that if he did the manager would sing the praises of the blowjob I gave. This would be the last act of love I could give Suǒyǒu zhě, so it would be my best.

As I wiped the cum off my face, and the tears from my eyes, I muttered to myself. "At least I have his name"

The Arab manager laughed and told me cruelly "You have nothing little white slut. Suǒyǒu zhě is just Chinese for owner"

The flight to Bejing was long. I had tears unshed as I tried to come to grips with how deep a hole inside was left by the loss of something I only ever knew for one night. I was meeting the board of CCCC today, to tell the most powerful company, the state backed powerhouse of the Peoples Republic, that I had the money to pry their fingers off my company, and they would never get the ownership of my technology. The future would belong to the nation and the company that unlocked the secrets my tech promised to find sleeping beneath the earth. I was on my way to complete the triumph of my business career, the triumph of my family, and my nation. Why was it I could not hold back my tears?

I had tried to remove the collar, but the hotel jeweler informed me it was a locking collar and could only be cut off. She called for an assistant with the shears when I ordered her not to. As long as the collar was on, I could pretend he was not lost to me.

I stalked through the buiding to the boardroom. My cold face and icy distain showing all the puffing State ministers and corporate executives who held the power here. I was ushered into the boardroom where rows of faceless businessmen listened to my cold description of my new funding, and stock buy backs. I tossed my paperwork in the middle of the table and delivered my killing blow.

"I now have sole control over the majority of shares. My company cannot be compelled into any agreement I do not consent to, nor can its technologies be shared with any power, foreign or domestic without my direct approval. This technology will determine the master of the world in the coming millennia. Let the boys play with the toys of war, because ownership of the world will be settled right here and right now BY MY CHOICE!" They cast their eyes down, unable to meet my gaze. I may have lost love, but power, power I still had.

At last, the seat at the end of the table that had been turned away during my impassioned speech now rotated to face me. I saw blazing Tiger eyes staring back at me.

"Suǒyǒu zhě!" I cried running towards him.

"STOP!" He shouted, freezing me in terror. His eyes flamed now, like a tiger about to strike "Show me your throat"

I was too terrified to deal with buttons, I ripped at my blouse and jacket, buttons popping, I tore them from me to show the steel collar, and golden tiger'e eye hanging at my throat. I unfastened my bra and let it fall behind me as he pointed at his feet. I ran to kneel in front of him as I reached trembling to undo his zipper. He pulled my chin up to face him. Sternly he asked me.

"Who owns your company, who will have this technology, who is it you choose to be masters of the world henceforth" He demanded, sternly.

"You own it, as you own me, as you will own the world Suǒyǒu zhě" I swore as I took him in my mouth again. I felt such contentment. He had not thrown me away at all, and would never let me go again. As I worshiped at the altar of Chinese Supremacy, I heard the government Minister chuckling softly.

"The old tiger still has it!"