Tiger Queen gets Treed

Story Info
Her final refuge becomes a jungle goddess's ultimate undoing.
6k words
4.64
13.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: just in time for the holidays, here's a nice seasonally-appropriate story for everyone. I mean, it's not actually Christmas related in the slightest, but there are still some big round ornaments jiggling in a tree, sooo...

FYI this is a rewrite of a fanfic story I published several years ago on a different site. I converted it to only use my own 'original' characters, since by my reading Lit's rules wouldn't permit it in its original form.

With a smug smile upon her lips, Tiger Queen sauntered through the dense brush and dangling vines of the Fertalian Wilderness Preserve. A vast expanse of twisted wastes, though it lay not far from the city of Beachport the Preserve was entirely off limits to normal humans. Not so much to protect its wild denizens from poaching, as to protect said humans from the sorts of things that now lived there. The sort of things that considered them prey... for a very wide variety of reasons.

'But it is my responsibility to patrol this perverse yet primal place,' she thought to herself, as she strutted through the wilds. Like most of Beachport's curvaceous champions she wore a defiantly skimpy costume - so that anyone who looked upon her would know instantly that she was mighty enough to do so and quake in fear. Or so said champions would always say, if asked. In her case, to show her connection to her beloved wilds, this consisted of a tiny fur bikini, and a handful of bangles and amulets.

'I am both guardian and mistress of this savage refuge,' she continued to think to herself, behind her sculpted and proudly-uplifted face. She put one long and mighty bare leg down after the other, her scantily-clad bottom strutting boldly past acid-laced thorns and toothy vegetable maws as if they were no concern to her at all. Around her tall and thick trees loomed, mighty hardwoods with twisted trunks - interspersed here and there with mangled pipes or shattered machinery, the ruins from what had been here just before it became a Preserve. 'It is my domain - I rule it, for its own good and for the good of others. Here,' she thought, smiling serenely, 'I am invincible!'

"Attack!" suddenly came a tiny, high-pitched cry.

Tiger Queen gasped as a horde of small, ugly creatures burst up out of the underbrush all around her and charged. They had greyish-green skin, huge ears, and sharp teeth. They wore crude loincloths made of discarded human clothing, and brandished improvised spears and crude nets with which to ensnare her.

"Goblins!" she cried.

Gaping around her in horror, the Tiger Queen promptly cursed herself for a fool. Having been lured out due to reports of far larger beasts, she had not been properly on guard for the more diminutive denizens who infested the wastes, nor their crafty traps and tricks.

"I've walked right into an ambush!" she gasped, as she spun her head one way and then the other, and found them all around her.

"Yes!" the Goblin Shaman laughed. Marked out by his special headdress made of repurposed sports equipment, and parked safely behind his charging troops, he leered at the buxom startled redhead while waving his own ceremonial spear in the direction of her savagely bouncing breasts. "Soon, you will at last be ours!"

"Never!" Tiger Queen promised. Surging into graceful, pneumatic action she leaped to defend herself. Her long sculpted legs delivered kick after powerful kick to goblin faces, driving them back away from her as fast as they could approach. When a few did get too close, she seized hold of a vine and swooped around in a circle, sending them all toppling like bowling pins. Coming back down with a dancer's grace, she smirked as her leg promptly snapped back up into a long arc, sending yet another scaly little creep flying like she had launched him into space.

But despite their small size they proved tougher than they looked. Though goblin after goblin was sent hurtling away by the sole of her bare foot, or crumpled like paper after a single mighty punch, they promptly picked themselves up out of the dirt, shook their heads, and leaped right back towards her. The entire horde howled eagerly as they attempted to flank the tall and mighty Tiger Queen, and snare her buxom thrashing curves in their nets.

'There are... too many!' Tiger Queen thought, as she struck them down once and again, seemingly without end. She felt herself start to tire, while the goblins remained fresh and eager. Like a pack of jackals besetting a lioness, the goblins were threatening to bring down their superior and statuesque foe by sheer force of numbers. 'I need backup' she thought. 'But it will take hours for anyone authorized to get out here!'

Then, eyes darting upwards, Tiger Queen's gorgeous face gasped as she suddenly got an idea.

"Ha! The redheaded she-tiger tires!" the Goblin Shaman laughed. "Rest easy, beautiful one - your fertile human hips will soon bear many fine goblin sons!"

"Not just yet, you backwards freak!" Tiger Queen said. She crouched down - and despite themselves a couple goblins directly in front of her briefly froze, gaping in awe at the view they were briefly afforded between her spread and shapely thighs. Then they squawked in horror as, with a sudden surge of her mighty legs, Tiger Queen leaped up onto the thick trunk of a nearby tree. Seizing hold of a low-lying branch, she wrenched herself up into its boughs. Beneath her the goblins gaped in dismay as they watched her buxom ass wiggling away above their heads. Her tender fur-panty-sheathed mound peeked out almost teasingly down at them from between her thighs just before it finally got swung safely up and atop a broad branch.

"No!" the Goblin Shaman shrieked, to see her escape.

Safely ensconced in the branches of the tree, Tiger Queen reached up between her gigantic breasts and squeezed one of the claws that hung from a leather cord around her neck. A tiny jewel upon it, which concealed a hidden diode, started to blink.

'There...' she thought, her hidden transmitter activated. 'Now I just need to keep them distracted. When my valiant colleagues finally arrive, they can take them from behind - and scatter them with ease!' Despite her momentary predicament, her full red lips spread into a broad smirk, within the shady boughs of the tree, at this pleasing thought.

"Tiger Queen!" the Goblin Shaman called up to her. Surrounded by his horde, he stood at the very base of her tree. "We have you trapped, you dumb bimbo! Surrender... or we'll take you down by force."

"Come and get me!" Tiger Queen purred, her face half-lidded and smug. "I bet you shrimps can't even get up here. Even if you can, you can't swarm me now. I'm invulnerable!"

"Is that a fact?" the Goblin Shaman asked.

Tiger Queen gasped as a long sharp spear suddenly thrust up into the tree in her midst. Clinging desperately to her branch, she was in no position to defend herself. But the threatening spear made no move to stab her helpless, quivering flesh. Instead Tiger Queen's jaw dropped as the sharp point wavered... and then slipped up directly between her enormous jiggling breasts.

"Oh... oh you wouldn't dare..." she gasped, staring down at it. As it slid up between her huge cans, her eyes steadily went wide.

The sharp flint point rasped against, but did not cut, the silky jostling curvature of her giant tits. Then, sliding forward within that shimmying paradise it clumsily found and pressed against the thin leather strap that kept her skimpy, overloaded fur cups together. Clinging to her branch, Tiger Queen gaped down in horror as she watched the cord slowly bend out, squeezing her huge breasts tighter and tighter together - distending the great globes noticeably under the strain. Then the cord finally snapped, sending her tiny overstrained bra-cups hurtling out to either side like the snapping of elastic bands.

"Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen gasped, as her enormous breasts came bursting forth to hang down, wobbling and jiggling naked, amidst the tree. Goblin laughter burst all around her. Another spear reached up behind her back, snagged the loosened bra, and plucked it right up off of her shoulders. But she didn't have long to contemplate her predicament, as moments later she felt another cold sharp shape brush against her ass.

"N-no!" Tiger Queen gasped. She whirled around upon her branch to gape over her shoulder. Her eyes widened in horror, her voluptuous treed body quivering helplessly, as a sharp flint tip caressed slowly, almost teasingly, up her round muscular ass... and slipped effortlessly into her little panties. "Oh, Goddess! You... you can't do this... not to ME!" Tiger Queen gasped. But, as more goblin laughter rolled all around her, Tiger Queen could only watch wide-eyed and helpless as the hard spear levered her skimpy fur panties away from her flesh, and pulled them down below her jiggling ass. Though she cried out and struggled, she could not stop the spear from steadily tugging the tiny little bottoms further and further down her muscular wiggling thighs. Finally, near her knees, a particular jerk of her thighs caused the little bottoms to burst. The flexed spear promptly sprang back out from between her legs to wave back and forth within the tree... and the goblins hooted even louder to see Tiger Queen's famous thong dangling like a skimpy little trophy from its tip.

"You... you little bastards!" Tiger Queen howled. She squirmed desperately upon the branch, her naked voluptuous curves jiggling spectacularly. "You can strip me," she seethed, her face red-cheeked and snarling, "but you cannot tame me! If you want to put sons inside me you need to get me down healthy and intact -- and your spears won't help you with that, you stupid cretins!"

"We'll see about that..." the Goblin Shaman said. He leered upwards to where, between Tiger Queen's mighty wiggling thighs, the heroine's pussy peeked down at him... naked, defenseless, and dripping with moisture. Lowering his own long spear, he untied the cords that held the sharp flint tip in place. Then he reached to his belt and withdrew something long, thick, and ribbed. Lashing it tight to the spear in place of the old point, grinning, and with his fellow goblins snickering about him, he slowly raised the altered spear back up into the air.

Meanwhile, in front of her, the other goblins were doing an admirable job of keeping the treed heroine distracted... by taunting her with her own captured bra and panties. Tiger Queen gasped, quivering in outrage, as two spears swayed back and forth to either side of her buxom quivering body... her huge-cupped bra dangling from one, her little ripped thong from the other. With a snarl, one arm clinging tight to the branch so her huge breasts caressed either side of it like a lover, Tiger Queen lashed out like a she-panther and desperately tried to grab her precious bikini back. But, laughing, the goblins darted the spears backward each time, keeping the fluttering little trophies just out of her desperate reach.

So it was that Tiger Queen had no idea a new attack was sneaking up behind her ample jiggling ass... until the shaman's enormous flint dildo-on-a-pole suddenly nudged up between her shapely wiggling thighs and pressed its bulbous tip against her slick and tender nether gates.

"Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen shrieked. Her dangling bra and panties instantly forgotten, she reared about to gape over her shoulder in shock. But that was all she managed to do.

"Try this spear on for size, bitch!" the Shaman laughed and, with a cruel double-handed shove, slammed the foot-long stone dildo straight up into Tiger Queen's pussy.

"OH! MY GODDESS!!!" Tiger Queen screamed. Her eyes went wide and her head flew back. Her voluptuous body had to cling tight to the rough branch in order to avoid falling off, as quivers of passion rippled out from her wide, deep-penetrated hips.

"Ha ha ha!" the Goblin Shaman laughed, as he pumped furiously. Above him the super-heroine's visibly-outmatched pussy quivered helplessly, upon his cruelly-pumping instrument. "Super-heroine on a stick, anyone?"

"You... you BASTARD!!!" Tiger Queen squealed. But clinging tight to her branch, her huge bare breasts jiggling to either side of it until it looked like it would become entirely immersed, she could do little to resist. Her thick mighty thighs wiggled and squirmed furiously to either side of the cruel pumping shaft, but could not dislodge it. At one particularly deep and powerful thrust inside her, they spread wide and wiggled helplessly, overcome with the physical domination going on between them... which in turn, of course, just allowed the now completely unobstructed shaft to begin pounding away even more mercilessly inside her.

"Get ready boys," the Goblin Shaman sneered. "I'm gonna bring this slut up to heaven, and then she's going to come crashing down to earth... literally!" Grinning, his men enthusiastically spread their nets wide beneath the wiggling, pole-fucked super-heroine.

Gaping down at the waiting nets in horror, Tiger Queen's gorgeous face gasped deeply. "That's... that's never going to happen!" she promised. "Your crude skills will never tame me!" Moaning, she clung even tighter to her branch, her tender pink nipples wiggling in little circles to either side of it as she buried it as deep between her enormous bulging breasts as she could.

But despite her words her full red lips quivered helplessly with each thrust, and her eyes rolled, as a horrifying yet irresistible ecstasy pumped and surged relentlessly up through her.

"You say that, bitch," the goblin shaman laughed. Tiring, he had already traded off the pole-thrusting duties to another eager goblin. A line of goblins waited behind the current pole-handler, each waiting eagerly to take up his turn churning Tiger Queen's butter. "But you and us have got all the time in the world."

Quivering in her tree, penetrated deeply and helplessly, time started to blur for poor Tiger Queen. Losing the power of speech, she could only moan and squeal and howl as the cruel dildo pumped unceasingly within her, driven by a succession of strong goblin hands. Her surroundings faded and vanished, until her entire universe was composed of the rough branch caressing against her silky breasts and belly, the distant sound of her own moans, and the enormous member plowing its way through her cunt. At one point the holder of the spear in front of her even went so far as to bat her own stolen, daintily-dangling thong repeatedly against her face with the end of his spear... but Tiger Queen's eyes were so glazed over with sex they didn't even seem to notice.

Finally, seeing her start to weaken, the goblin shaman reached down, gathered some dust, and used it to powder his hands. For by this time Tiger Queen's juices had dripped all the way down the pole until even its handle was slick. Hands prepared for this, he took back the shaft. "This is a fancy bitch," he said, leering upwards. "She needs some care to finish her!"

With expert finesse he withdrew his shaft until only the tip of the stone dick remained inside. Then, stirring it slowly, he caressed it around and around the inner lips of Tiger Queen's now thoroughly-overstretched labia. Tiger Queen moaned, quivering high above him. Then, taking a careful double-handed grip and choosing his angle and stance precisely, the Shaman lined up, stuck his tongue out... and then delivered a final devastating thrust into Tiger Queen, harder, deeper, and more perfectly positioned than any she had taken before.

"OH, GODDESS!!!" Tiger Queen shrieked, the first coherent words she had spoken in some time. She reared back upon her branch. Her buxom hips shook uncontrollably, as the huge dildo milked her with mocking little thrusts deep inside. The helpless shaking in her hips began to spread to the rest of her body. "OH, GODDESS!" she squealed, louder than before, her eyes rolling back in her head, "T-too MUCCCH!"

Then moaning, juices shooting out of her pussy and her whole body shaking uncontrollably, Tiger Queen lost her grip on the branch and tumbled off. Her full weight slammed down upon the thin shaft of the spear which, having already undergone great strain, finally broke. This left the giant stone dildo buried inside her, held deep and tight by the clinging walls of her convulsively clenching pussy. Wailing, the quivering nigh-invulnerable superheroine tumbled through the air... and landed right in the waiting nets of the goblin tribe.

"Oh! No!" Tiger Queen screamed. But it was too late for her. In seconds the nets wrapped tight around her sweaty sumptuous curves, cocooning her tender soft flesh within their rough-hewn web and rendering her helpless. Moments later the grinning shaman approached, bent down and leered into her eyes. Wrapped in his net Tiger Queen squirmed and gasped but could do nothing.

"Now now... go to sleep little Tiger Queen... you'll need the rest!" he said.

Producing a soporific flower from behind his back, he reached through the cords of the net and pressed it to her face. Tiger Queen's pretty eyes blinked wide and helpless above the flower's petals. But, still quivering under the excruciating ecstasy she still had trapped between her legs, and with the breath knocked out by her fall, she had no choice but to suck it in. Above the flower her lovely green eyes flickered, grew drowsy, and then closed. When the flower was withdrawn her sweet pink lips were pursed in what almost looked like a kiss... and with a soft exhale, she expelled a wispy whirlwind of sleep-inducing pollen from them.

Tiger Queen came to a short time later, to find herself bound, spread-eagled, and naked. Looking about, she moaned to find herself in the goblin's camp, surrounded by their ramshackle huts. She was stretched out and bound upon an enormous stone penis, hands tied behind its tip, feet tied off to the ground to either side of its balls. Offerings, including flowers and her own bra and panties, had been laid upon the statue's huge stone balls, between her tied outstretched feet.

Between her wide-stretched thighs her pussy, deprived of its huge stone toy, gaped invitingly. It still ached with the aftershocks of their cruel first conquest, and dripped with her eager fluid, indicating she could not have been out for long.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Tiger Queen," the Goblin Shaman said. He stood before her, with his vast grinning horde waiting behind.

"Where am I?" Tiger Queen snarled. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You are tied to our altar of virility," the Goblin Shaman answered. "It ensures that, with the help of the chaos spirits, you will be fertilized only by the strongest of our seed. It is a great honor to be so bound, and to carry such seed. I advise you enjoy it. But then, with goblins in command of your body, you won't have much choice!"

"Never!" Tiger Queen declared hotly. Her long red hair flashed as she turned her chin up, eyes glaring with righteous fury. "You may all have your way with me," she said, her lips snarling. "But you will never tame me!" Between her legs her naked pussy dripped.

"We'll see. Have at her boys!" the Shaman said.

With a howl of glee, the goblins dropped their loincloths and charged once more down upon helpless Tiger Queen. She gasped in shock as the cloths fell to reveal a staggering forest of thick inhuman members. Though their stature was short the goblins' dicks were all nearly the length of their bandy thighs, and almost as thick. Then she had no more chances to gawk as they were upon her, and she got introduced to their big members first hand.

Her eyes went wide as a goblin hopped up to straddle her face and, without warning, rammed himself down between her luscious gasping lips. Then she discovered the hard way that their dicks were as stony-hard as the rest of them. Just as the blows of her bare feet to their faces had had little lasting effect, despite her best efforts to bite or resist her oral attacker merely hissed with pleasure and shoved himself deeper. Tiger Queen's eyes went even wider as she was forced to take deep the first of many many goblin dicks within her hot wet helplessly slurping mouth. Meanwhile a shudder ran up through her entire buxom body as an equally large and impervious dick pressed to, and brutally shoved up inside, her only recently-vacated vagina.

12