Tiger Queen gets Treed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more Tiger Queen lost track of time as she got fucked and fucked and fucked. The Goblins pumped hard and howled with triumphant pleasure. They had not had a human woman of her beauty in some time, and each exploded quite rapidly. Tiger Queen's eyes got wider and wider as torrent after torrent of inhuman yet hideously potent cum erupted deep within her, spurting from both her luscious pink lips and her quivering clinging labia. Try hard as they might, and pump hard as they could, the goblins never quite managed to make Tiger Queen cum, as they eventually had upon the branch. Each and every time they came close, their large girth and powerful motion pushing her to the very brink before a sudden eruption of hot sticky seed provided her pussy with the briefest and most terrible of respites.

Finally every last hunter had had his way with her in both ends and only the shaman himself remained.

"You have done well, Tiger Queen," he laughed. "You have provided much pleasure!"

"Oh! You bastard!" Tiger Queen hissed. She writhed in her bonds, snarling, as rivers of inhuman cum poured from her lips and her pussy.

"But now," the shaman said, "you face your final, greatest challenge." He stood before her, primed and ready. He was the largest of the goblins, his member covered in arcane tattoos. Reaching back into a pouch he withdrew a handful of ointment and smeared it all over his penis. "And just to be unfair," he said, leering, "I'll make sure you get some added... excitement."

Crawling up onto the altar, the goblin shaman assumed his rightful place solo upon her. Kneeling between her wide-spread thighs he grabbed her by her buxom hips and pressed the tip of his enormous member to her sloppy, well-prepared cunt.

"No!" Tiger Queen gasped, gaping in horror at his tattooed cock. He was the largest yet, by far - far larger even than the dildo. "You're too big! Please I -- ARRRGH!"

With a howl of triumph the goblin shaman yanked his hips home, slamming deep inside Tiger Queen's pussy. Enjoying the bounce of her huge breasts before his eyes, their magnificent contours and delicate nipples drizzled with the slimy cum of his band, he set up a steady devastating rhythm inside her cunt.

"Oh, Goddess! Oh, Goddess! Oh, Goddess!" Tiger Queen cried. His enormous size was too much for her to handle. And the ointment smeared upon him, which the action of his huge member promptly carried all the way to her very deepest depths, and the tight clinging walls of her cunt soon left smeared all over her outer lips from her base all the way to her clit, instantly started making Tiger Queen's massively invaded pussy tingle in a way she had never felt before. Eyes going wide, Tiger Queen's head slammed back hard against the tip of the stone cock-shaped-idol, and she gaped at the sky in awe. "Oh... oh, Goddess..." she whispered, her voice suddenly soft yet quivering with thrusting passion. She licked her lips, eyes growing lost, as he continued to plow her.

Finally, she could resist no longer.

"Oh, Goddess!" she moaned, her eyes going even wider. "I'm... I'm... ooh! Oh, oh! I... I can't take it y-you FIEND!!" And with a loud squeal she threw her head back, while fluids splattered out of her, and her well-penetrated pussy clamped wildly upon his gargantuan cock.

"Get used to it, honey!" the shaman laughed, as he enjoyed her forced but undeniable pleasure upon him. He sighed with delight as he stirred his immense twitching member within Tiger Queen's pussy - and felt it worship him right back with the energy only a superheroine could provide. "Ah -- nothing gives me pleasure like converting another of humanity's hottest females into a brainless addict to our superior goblin seed!" he purred, as he continued thrusting away.

"No! No!" Tiger Queen said, thrashing her head back and forth like a tantrum-throwing schoolgirl. "I'll never give in!" she squealed.

But she couldn't help herself. Her pussy tingling and her huge conqueror endlessly thrusting, in no time a second terrible mind-scrambling energy poured up out of her squirting cunt to devour her shaking squealing voluptuous body. Then a third. Then a fourth. Moaning and trembling with ecstasy, Tiger Queen started to lose track of the number of shivering climaxes he had slammed up through her as they began to blur together into a continuous, delerious, almost hallucinogenic state.

Meanwhile, while continuing to enjoy the sight of his foe's enormous tits bouncing before his face, the goblin shaman noticed the faint blinking light upon her necklace. Reaching up past her prancing, delicate pink nipples, he seized hold of it.

"What is this, slut?" he demanded. He punctuated the question with a deep pointed thrust inside her pussy.

"I'll... I'll... never tell!" Tiger Queen said, her speech slurring as the force of his huge penis slammed back and forth through her brain.

"We'll see about that!" the shaman laughed. With a fierce tug he yanked the claw away. Tiger Queen's necklace burst open, and the loose ends fell down to lie draped across her huge, sweaty, shaking breasts. Each end of the little cord ended up hanging off the tips of her tender swollen nipples, swaying violently in time to his deep thrusts. "Loosening one set of lips has a way of loosening the other!"

Then, reaching down between her thighs, the shaman used the tip of Tiger Queen's own emergency transmitter to begin teasing her already tingling, ointment-slathered clitoris. Simultaneously, having used his mystic senses to read his squirting foe's every tender weakness, he pulled out until only his bulbous tip remained inside, tilted carefully, and then slammed back in with an angle and motion designed perfectly to tame his already near-mindless human foe.

"Virility idol!" he howled. His tattoos began to glow. "Give me this beauty's body!"

Slamming home deep within her, his huge penis thrashed devastatingly...and then unleashed a massive load. So great were the goblin leader's balls that the rest of his tribe's seed was driven forth from her pussy in an explosive torrent. But his penis remained hard and continued to thrust relentlessly, even as it unleashed blast after conquering blast deep inside Tiger Queen's womb. Meanwhile Tiger Queen's head slammed back against the tip of the cock idol and gaped at the sky as awe and horror like she had never felt before began to sweep through her shuddering helpless body.

"Virility idol!" he howled. Carvings upon the giant penis to which Tiger Queen's buxom wriggling body was strapped also began to glow. "Give me this champion's mind!"

Tiger Queen's eyes got so wide they looked like distant shining galaxies. It seemed to her as if her foe's huge penis was thrusting directly up and into her brain, pounding it steadily to mush with each and every thrust. Her trembling lips could not make the slightest sound as a pleasure unlike any she had ever felt, devastating and submissive, flowed through her.

"Virility idol!" he howled. The tattoos upon his penis itself began to glow bright, as he slammed his last few desperate devastating thrusts into Tiger Queen's pussy. "Give me this human's soul!"

A bright flash of light burst from Tiger Queen buxom wiggling hips. Moments later, a matching burst leapt from the tip of the huge stone cock and shot up, at an angle, into the sky. The two beams slowly merged, enveloping Tiger Queen's wiggling body as they did so. As they took her, Tiger Queen finally broke her mind-melted silence and let out a scream of pleasure as if a war goddess was getting fucked and calling it love.

When the lights faded, Tiger Queen lay limp upon the stone cock. Pulling his own cock out, the shaman stepped over her prostrate shapely thighs and marched up the idol's length towards her head. He left behind her once-pristine human pussy gaping wide as a chasm and pouring forth his sticky goblin seed like a waterfall.

Coming to stand over Tiger Queen's head, he seized her massive tits, slapped his big limp dick down between them, and squeezed them tight around it. His thumbs flicked her tender swollen nipples teasingly, and with a tiny moan she stirred. Lifting her pretty fiery-haired head, she gaped upwards to find her arch-foe looming over her. Her eyes flicked back and forth helplessly between his ugly face and the tip of the huge cock protruding from her breasts.

Reaching out, the shaman leader laid the blinking claw on the very tip of his penis, directly in front of Tiger Queen's lips. She gasped, staring at it cross-eyed.

"What is this, slut?" he asked.

Tiger Queen breathed deep. Her voluptuous body squirmed as best it could in its bonds, her luscious legs wiggling softly as his cum continued to pour down between them. She knew if she answered, she would be betraying her friends' trust.

Slowly, gasping softly with the effort, mighty Tiger Queen lifted her beautiful fiery head and craned it forward. Moist wide eyes gazing up into his, she gently gave the tip of her brutal foe's penis a delicate, lingering, and adoring kiss. The press of her lips made the claw fall off and fall away onto the ground. Then, retracing her pretty head slightly, she extended her glistening human tongue and began to gently lay little worshipful licks around and around the tip of his penis. And in between licks, she told him.

The goblin shaman's eyebrows briefly went up. Then they lowered. A dark and eager smile slowly spread across his lips.

A short time later, a sleek custom jet zoomed low over the tops of the dense foliage. It had two large gold double-Vs on each wing.

"There!" Katy Colt said. Lounging back in the co-pilot's chair, she pointed first at a blinking light on the radar, then out the window at a clearing. "Set down there!"

Sitting in the pilot's chair of her jet, Valiant Valkyrie nodded and obeyed.

With a whine of engines the smooth white jump jet, emblazoned with blue and gold racing stripes, set down amidst the clearing, bounced slightly upon its landing gear, and lay still. A ramp lowered, and the rescue party came sauntering forth. Valiant Valkyrie strutted out in front, confident in the invulnerability provided by her magic belt. Katy Colt followed just behind, her eyes sliding back and forth warily - her hands kept ready upon the handles of the special pearl-handled six-shooters that hung down to either side of her Lone-Star-flag panties.

"There!" the Fastest Filly in the West gasped, lifting a hand from one gun to point. "In that tree!"

Hurrying pneumatically over across the clearing, the two superheroines put their hands up and began hurriedly to climb. Lurching up into its branches, they climbed up into the apex of the tree. Their pretty heads finally rose up on either side of a saddle point, from which two twisted branches stretched out in either direction... and gasped, to find the little blinking claw lying directly between them.

"Here's the transmitter!" Valiant Valkyrie said.

Katy Colt's brow furrowed. "But... but where's Tiger Queen?" she asked.

Unseen, two sharp spear-points slowly lifted up behind each heroine's buxom, obliviously wiggling ass. The two spears slid closer and closer stealthily, as if savoring their approach to Valiant Valkryie's logo-bedecked blue-and-gold bottom on one side, and Texas Star's gunbelt-framed Texas Flag bubble-butt on the other. Then, suddenly, without warning, both spears stabbed upward... and slid directly up inside each heroine's respective unattended belts.

"Oh! Goddess!" both nigh-invincible beauties yelped at once, eyes going wide. But, hands lifted up and already busy clutching tight to the branches of the tree, neither could react in anything close to enough time. Aided by goblin muscle and enchanted spells, the spear points effortlessly sliced through the thick leather of Katy Colt's gunbelt, and equally effortlessly popped the catch upon Valiant Valkyrie's golden talisman. The heavily weighted belts promptly tumbled away, slipping off the heroines' curvy hips and caressing down the front of each of their defiantly skimpy panties, before plummeting away into the void between each beauty's bare and open thighs.

"Oh... oh no..." Valiant Valkyrie whispered, eyes going wide in shock.

"I... I've been disarmed!" Katy Colt yelped, in much the same tone she might announce she was naked..

Slowly, gulping in dread, both heroines turned their heads and looked down.

The ground all around the tree was swarming with smirking, leering goblins. Their precious belts, having been seized the moment they landed, had already vanished into the throng and were nowhere to be seen.

"Greetings, human heroines," the leering shaman said. "Are you aware you are trespassing on goblin territory?"

"What did you do to Tiger Queen?" Katy Colt demanded.

"She too trespassed. She paid the sacred tribute, as dictated by our eldritch gods, and so we let her go!"

"What is the tribute?" Valiant Valkyrie asked.

The goblin shaman smirked. Slowly he raised his free hand. Tiger Queen's skimpy bikini dangled from it.

Both heroines gasped in shock. But then, biting their lips, they turned to face one another within the tree.

"I don't think we have much choice..." Katy Colt said.

"Agreed," Valiant Valkyrie said, grimacing. "They have us trapped, and there are too many of them to fight without your guns, or my powers."

"J...just our costumes and nothing else?" Katy Colt nervously called down, to make sure. A glittering smile slowly spread across the goblin shaman's lips.

For the next several minutes the leering goblins got to enjoy a wonderful show as both heroines voluntarily stripped themselves, while lifted high and on display before their eyes. As each piece popped off their increasingly naked fleshy bodies, a spear-point was thrust up to receive it, and the blushing heroine reached out a delicate hand to hang it daintily upon the tip. The heroines stripped with great difficulty, careful to retain their precarious perches as they slowly pulled and tugged one piece of clothing after another off their bodies. Finally, blushing and naked from their shoulders to their knees, both heroines leaned out over the watching crowd and, with delicate gasps, laid their tiny panties upon the tips of the waiting spears. Katy Colt surrendered her trademark Texas Flag bikini bottom, while Valiant Valkyrie blushed, humiliated to give up the skimpy logo-emblazoned thong that marked her out as the sort of invulnerable woman who could strut around in one without care. As they surrendered their panties, two more spears waved back and forth a short distance away within the tree... with each heroine's matching enormous-cupped bra already billowing like a captured battle-standard, dangling tauntingly from their tips.

"Is that all?" Katy Colt asked pointedly. She and Kaja clung naked upon their respective branches, their pussies exposed and glittering invitingly down to the goblin crowd below. Though inviting what, they did not yet suspect. "Can we get down and be off?"

"Oh, trust me ladies, you'll get off quite soon," the goblin shaman purred. And, as several of his men did an excellent job continuing to distract the two gasping tree-bound songbirds with the mocking fluttering of their own captured bikinis, he and fellow goblin quietly drew forth a pair of long stone dildos from their belts, and, grinning, began to affix them to waiting empty shafts.

12