Tigger 01

Story Info
Tigger talks about Micky Mac.
1.7k words
4.4
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tigger 01

Hey there. Down here in the southwest corner of SC, I'm known as Tigger. Not Tigger the Tiger or even Tigger the Tramp. Just plain old Tigger (LOL, I may have been called Tigger the Trap once).

I am quite the free-spirited cross dresser and I own who, I own what I am, I own my long hair and I own my attitude. I can't resist matching lingerie sets that are black and red themed and I've never passed up a pair of undies that are solid gray. If they ride up on my hips, I'll buy two and wear them like I own them, which according to my credit card statement, LOL, I do own them. Also, my credit card company has been sending me a lot of female related ads lately.

Besides owning my roleplaying personality, I own my previously mentioned long hair, although it looks like I borrowed it from the girl next door. It's long, thick and is absolutely one of my best features. I don't know how long I will have it and I know it makes going to work as Tim a little weird, but it was one of the kick starters for my transformation. Micky Mac claims that my hair is what drew him to me in the first place.

The rest of me isn't all that, but I think the arch of my lower back that is a roadmap to my butt is very appealing. Hence, a lot of side view selfies on my Chang homepage. I wish there was a little more distance between my hips from the front view, but I'm not about to start pounding down cheeseburgers to build up curves in that area. Hence, I've learned how highlight my side view when hanging out at Candi's Corner nightclub. Micky Mac approached me from the left side.

And because I own my lifestyle choice, I'll walk away first if I sense that you can't go any further than talking to me. We'll never have an uncomfortable moment or exchange nasty words and labels if I can help it. I mean, I might remind you that you're the one lurking around Candi's Corner which has never been known as a female meat market, but I'll be nice about it. I'll bid my good bye with a gentle push against your chest as we part company. Oh, and when you whisper under your breath that you want my phone number anyways, well, if I like you, I'll give it to you the following week because I know you will be back. Just like Micky Mac came back.

Now, I don't go out as much as it might sound, but once I revealed my Tigger character to my friends, they had to go through a two months soul searching period before they realized that I was still Tim under the clothes and makeup. LOL, they searched too deeply in their souls because once they came around to their senses, LOL, they requested Tigger all the time. Micky Mac isn't worried about my friends.

I don't want to talk too much about Micky Mac because I don't want Micky Mac to get all big headed and stuff, but Micky Mac was my first external and meaningful contact with a guy. We met at Candi's Corner and continued to talk every time I went to the club, which is my way of saying that we went out after our second meeting at Candi's. I mean, it's been weeks, but Micky Mac won't let me refer to him as my (boyfriend) nor am I to say that we are (dating). Well, I don't know what else to call it, but my boyfriend takes me out on a date two or three times a week for the last month. But he treats me very well, so I refrain from telling people that I'm going out on a (date) with my boyfriend.

Also concerning Micky Mac, we are somewhat sexually active. The sexual activity is weak and I think my (boyfriend) has a mental issue with going all the way around the world, but it's also a blessing in my favor. However, I had been mentally preparing for it and I think I'm there, maybe. But Micky Mac can have his space and his blow jobs until he gets his head on straight, I guess. I would say something to him, but I'm quite happy about having a (boyfriend) who takes me out on (dates) on a regular basis, so I'm just shutting it for now.

And then I decided to unzip it and figure out what was going on. Now mind you, I wasn't going to big him to pound me from behind, but after a month, right, I should have the right to know if it's him, if it's me or is there a "gay" mental thing going on. So, I asked him if I could stop by when he got home from work, which he said yes to, and I had only a few simple requests.

I asked him to take a quick shower and to only fluff his hair with a towel so it would be a little damp for me. He did not both of those things for me and followed my lead when I led him from the bathroom to his bedroom. I asked him to crawl under the covers and wait for me to undress. I knew he would watch me undress and it was the first time that I had stripped down to my double undies in his presence. You just don't need to remove many clothes to stroke off a cock or suck it off. And he watched me and he checked me out, which I took as a good sign. I mean, I was starting to think that I was getting kicked to the curb soon because of our limited sexual encounters.

Figuring that I was hanging on by my last thread and standing there undies only, I put my plan in action. I don't know how I knew what to do, but I crawled my almost naked body on top of his naked body and started to put my lips on him. Like kisses on the chest and on the arms and stuff. To my delight, Micky Mac responded with his arms and his moans, so I thought it was working. The more he groaned, the more I squirmed all over him.

Well, that's when something happened, to me anyways. For the first time in my life, as I squirmed all over his body, I felt the warmth of his chest against mine. Oh, that was amazing and I tip my hat to all the couples out there who can do that on a regular basis. I mean, 98.6 degrees, right? It was my first time, but it wasn't going to be my last time. I mean, damn, I melted into the warmth of his chest.

Well, then something happened to Micky Mac too. As I was squirming and melting into his chest, his hard dick was sticking straight up between my thighs. I would like to tell you that I squeezed my thighs tightly around his dick and humped him, but I'm not sure that's the way things went down. The truth is that I am so much smaller than Micky Mac, then whatever was happening, it was happening because of him and his muscles, but I wasn't complaining. Oh, and I wasn't releasing my tight grip on his warm chest either, but I had to know what was going on and if something was going to

"Micky Mac, I've been mentally preparing myself for this for a couple of weeks and you're basically right there, right now. So, what's going on with you? Are you afraid that the guys at the club will label you as gay or something? I'm not fighting it anymore and surely you have condoms in here somewhere."

"Well, to be honest, I was concerned about being called out as gay, but believe me, OMG, right now I'm thrusting against your queer boy balls and it's amazing! So, squeeze tighter, Tigger."

"Oh, don't I know it and if that's enough for you today, well, that's OK."

"Can I slip it inside of your panties?"

"Of course, Micky Mac, I'm in your bed and I'm glued to your chest. Do you need some help with that?"

Ah, no, he didn't need any help with that. LOL, I don't think it was as comfortable as he was hoping for, but he was inside the lower edge of my undies and he was going to town. And I don't mind saying, he did feel good rubbing my against my sissy balls.

"Are you going to bust on my fem boy balls, Micky Mac? Should I raise my hips up or something? Just tell me what you need from me, Micky Mac."

Oh, yeah, he was losing his load on me and in my undies and down my thighs and it was almost like sex, but damn it, he never grunted like that when I lowered my head down on his lap. I mean, WTF, right?

"So, does this mean that I can drop my undies completely next time? I've been afraid to let my own equipment out because I thought it might turn you off. I mean, guys who aren't gay can be funny that way sometimes, right?"

Well, he just rolled over and drifted off to sleep and never really answered me one way or the other, but he didn't kick me to the curb before he fell asleep. So, I poured nail polish remover over his chest to release me from his 98.6 degrees chest, removed both of the cum soaked undies, dressed and locked the door behind me as I drove home commando. I think the saying goes something like live to fight another day, right?

I knew that Micky Mac was struggling with his masculinity for having a roleplaying girl who is really a boy in his bed, but what I heard was that I could wear a flat peek-a-boo bra and crotch less panties with a garter belt and nylon stockings the next time I crawl into his bed. I mean, you heard that too, right?

Now, of course, on my Chang homepage, my (boyfriend) took me on a (date) and I rode my (boyfriend) like a cowgirl afterwards, twice.

End Tigger 01